The Voice S17 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Ricky's so underrated here. His last performance especially was incredible. The guy is a pro, and a kickass guitar player.

In other news, since it's the anniversary of Lennon's death, who's gonna sing Imagine? Is that what the choir is for?

Ricky's so underrated here. His last performance especially was incredible. The guy is a pro, and a kickass guitar player.

In other news, since it's the anniversary of Lennon's death, who's gonna sing Imagine? Is that what the choir is for?

Oh, boy. I didn’t even think of that. I don’t think big voice slayage would be appropriate for that iconic song, so I would leave out Rose and Katie.

Either Ricky or Kat.

Edited by TeamAudra

. . . Who has never a real, kick-ass moment yet to really pop and stand out. That is what I've been saying, that's what joe14's been saying, and that's what Someone has been saying. Even if he does reach the finale, he isn't winning without having at least one of those.

Katie, Rose, Marybeth, Jake, and even Hello Sunday, on the other hand, have had moments that will help them.

Oh, boy. I didn’t even think of that. I don’t think big voice slayage would be appropriate for that iconic song, so I would leave out Rose and Katie.

Either Ricky or Kat.

I think you're getting a bit ahead of yourselves there. We don't know if that song even is being done.

. . . Who has never a real, kick-ass moment yet to really pop and stand out. That is what I've been saying, that's what joe14's been saying, and that's what Someone has been saying. Even if he does reach the finale, he isn't winning without having at least one of those.

I don't care what you, other IDFers or anybody else says, it's my opinion that Ricky had a stand out performance last week. :flowers:

I don't care what you, other IDFers or anybody else says, it's my opinion that Ricky had a stand out performance last week. :flowers:

I agree that Ricky had a stand out performance last week. I would even go further to say that he had the best performance of the night. :D

Edited by season1

No sh-t. Don’t you think I know that?

:haha: IDF can be a challenge sometimes...

I agree that Ricky had a stand out performance last week. I would even go futher to say that he had the best performance of the night. :D

:yes: ITA

I agree that Ricky had a stand out performance last week. I would even go further to say that he had the best performance of the night. :D

I don't agree, never will, but I also don't care. So whatever.

Didn't Lauren and Will start dating after anyway lol.

Liked Lauren, but her KO was just not good.

KO was good tbh, and certainly better than Kat's KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

head voice everywhere that made me cringe with correct pitch nowhere to be found, like omg! :x

Either Ricky or Kat.

Ricky did say something about "taking on a big song" and "the melody and lyrics" and "channel the power of the message" (and he posted his picture on the piano) Hmmm :detective:

Edited by season1

I don't know when they started dating just that they are. It would make sense that it started on the show though.

Before y'all start something, here's what happened: In Top 13 week, Will mentioned in his preperformance package that he was single. Not long after that, Lauren messaged Will and asked if he wanted to date, and that's when they started dating. This was confirmed in

of their IG lives. Before all of that, they are just really good friends. So much so that they needed to tag their photos together with the hashtag #PleaseDontShipUs.

So no, Lauren did not shoot herself in the foot because of Will. She did that because of an admittedly poor performance. And that's that. o:)

Edited by mjdolorico

Before y'all start something, here's what happened: In Top 13 week, Will mentioned in his preperformance package that he was single. Not long after that, Lauren messaged Will and asked if he wanted to date, and that's when they started dating. This was confirmed in

of their IG lives. Before all of that, they are just really good friends. So much so that they needed to tag their photos together with the hashtag #PleaseDontShipUs.

So no, Lauren did not shoot herself in the foot because of Will. She did that because of an admittedly poor performance. And that's that. o:)

Lauren gave a good performance, and way better than Kat.

Lauren gave a good performance, and way better than Kat.

If Lauren gave a good performance, you’d have a leg to stand on re: Kat v Lauren, but she didn’t, so you don’t. Neither of them did, tbh.

Edited by TeamAudra

If Lauren gave a good performance, you’d have a leg to stand on re: Kat v Lauren, but she didn’t, so you don’t. Neither of them did, tbh.

Lauren did give a good performance, Blake and the other coaches are just idiots.

That's between you and your god. Just don't blame her elimination on her dating choices. Especially when it's pure speculation.

I'm pretty sure we are just joking about the dating being a bus :haha:

Edited by QueenMae16

Ricky did say something about "taking on a big song" and "the melody and lyrics" and "channel the power of the message" (and he posted his picture on the piano) Hmmm :detective:

LOL What if it turns out to be true after all? Gotta say Ricky's mention of a powerful message would fit.

All I hope is that it won't turn out to be a diva song. :ph34r: