The Drag Race Rankdown #2

Elliott

2 minutes ago, vee_ said:

tenor.gif?itemid=6150029

tenor.gif?itemid=6150024

tenor.gif?itemid=6149980

TATIANNA S2

See above for iconic moments from Tatianna. She remains one of the best reality TV personalities, most gorgeous queens, and served non-stop on the show. She was totally slept on by the competition in Season 2. They saw her as someone who wears mall clothes, Wet Seal, trying to be a transwoman or whatever else. The early competitors on this show were not too kind to the fishy girls. But Tatianna quickly proved that she was not just Rebecca Glasscock 2.0. She was her own artist, and she was not a pushover. Tatianna won the original Snatch Game. She did that. No one saw it coming, and it left her competitors GAGGED. No, you cannot just dress up as off-brand Pink and try to make it through the challenge. Oh, boo hoo, you didn't know what Snatch Game was going to be about since it was the first time it happened on the show? Well guess what, Mimi? Neither did Tatianna and she took you to effing school. As a viewer I absolutely appreciated Tatianna going after Tyra because when she said "Tyra is a complete bitch" it was like she was speaking for me. Amazing moment. WHY ARE YOU TALKING. Iconic. I also liked how she called out Raven, because let's face it, Raven was a psycho two-face on that season. But we're down to the Top 30 or whatever and hard choices have to be made, especially with the CHOICES of nominations available here. For me it was between Tati and Katya S7, because at least they both have their AS2 versions and Katya has the season win for S7 already. So let's get it over with and cut Katya S7 and get to the next set of noms that will probably hurt even more.