The Drag Race Rankdown #2

Elliott

1 minute ago, Deeee said:

I stand corrected! LOL. I just assumed it was you because you were the only one that voiced any disappointment in her elimination + I know you like Kennedy. I supported your vote for her Season 7 run.

:haha: Lol yeah I do love Kennedy but I was just as shocked to see her AS3 run come back

6x9 GIF by RuPaul’s Drag Race Season 6
Trinity K. Bonet (S6)

I actually like Trinity and she was one of the most polished queens on season six when it came to putting a look together.

Trinity’s downfall happened to be her confidence and that was surprising from such a polished queen. She tends to give an excuse when something doesn’t go right or she doesn’t shine and it massively impacted on her performance throughout. I think her final couple of weeks in the competition were probably her strongest and her lip sync to “Whatta Man” is one of the best performances ever! That long ass wig and costume? GAGGING! It’s just unfortunate she’s against these queens and I will be finding a voodoo doll for whoever put this list together.

saving Naomi (AS4)

Edited by Zoey0069

5 minutes ago, Elliott said:

She also sucked every other week of AS4 except for Jersey Justice and Snatch Game.

Naomi is sickening, I feel conflicted about her AS4 run. Iconic lip-sync with Gia. Amazing runway looks. Occasionally good performance in the challenges. IDK. 

But she also did bad in many of the challenges.

Edited by Deeee

Just now, Zoey0069 said:

rupauls drag race 90s GIF by Jeromy Velasco
Trinity Taylor (S9)

What did she do that warranted getting to the finale? Someone please tell me because I’m still wondering six seasons on.

I didn’t know Trinity when she came in to the season and I didn’t care afterwards. I genuinely can’t remember anywhere she shined apart from the gif above. The one and only time that she’s ever made me laugh and even then - I wasn’t blown away. Her looks are put together but they weren’t memorable. Her performance during the lip syncs were messy and her verse in “Category Is” combined with her costume was terrible. I’m surprised it took this long for her to go.

saving Naomi (AS4)

WRONG TRINITY, ZOEY. :dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead: 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Deeee said:

Naomi is sickening, I feel conflicted about her AS4 run. Iconic lip-sync with Gia. Amazing runway looks. Occasionally good performance in the challenges. IDK. 

If I was to personally redo the season, my dislike for her aside, I'd probably put her at fifth and eliminate her after Sex and the Kitty Girl 3, and have Monét, Trinity, Monique and Manila as the top four. 

Just now, Elliott said:

If I was to personally redo the season, my dislike for her aside, I'd probably put her at fifth and eliminate her after Sex and the Kitty Girl 3, and have Monét, Trinity, Monique and Manila as the top four. 

I'd place her in fifth as well.

Just now, Zoey0069 said:

You evil people putting Naomi in fifth. 

I’d have her in the top two. 😍

I love Naomi Smalls. I could give her fourth over Monét tbh. But Manila, Trinity, and Monique were the strongest queens of the season. Easily.

Eureka (S10)

episode 12 eureka GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

In light of recent events, Eureka is by no means the most problematic queen from this show, but she’s still problematic and I do not like her. The Vixen was definitely a s**t-stirrer and a villain on Season 10, but who can blame her having to spend all season around Eureka. She annoyed me on Season 9 with her attitude and her eating disorder joke, even after she apologised I did not care to see her back. I can justify one of her wins but the Bossy Rossy was IMO unjustified. She was a good lip syncer I guess but next to Kameron should have gone home. She should have then been automatically disqualified in the makeover challenge for being paired with Frankie Grande and using the same outfit she had already used a few weeks back. I was very much team Aquaria/Asia for season 10 so obviously was disappointed when Asia had her butterfly mishap, and then Eureka was able to get a double shantay to make top 3. I liked her Honey Boo Boo snatch game though so there’s that I guess. Otherwise I’m not a fan and she can go again.

Saving Alyssa Edwards

• Sad 1

Just now, Deeee said:

I could give her fourth over Monét tbh. But Manila, Trinity, and Monique were the strongest queens of the season. Easily.

I think Monét and Trinity were about even all things considered. They both had some off weeks and both had their share of highlights. I will say Monét was perhaps less consistent than Trinity was, but I think Trinity's roast performance was worse than anything Monét did. Monét also easily outperformed Trinity in the finale.

But it's irrelevant because Manila and Monique should've been the top two.

Honestly I’d have probably had a Manila/Trinity/Monique/Naomi final 4 on AS4. I only really felt like one of Monet’s three wins was justified, personally. (And I liked Monet but was underwhelmed by her).

3 minutes ago, Deeee said:

I love Naomi Smalls. I could give her fourth over Monét tbh. But Manila, Trinity, and Monique were the strongest queens of the season. Easily.

2 minutes ago, Elliott said:

homer eye bleach GIF

how fitting that the gif Elliott posted is my reaction to any Trinity lip sync.

• Haha 1

@vee_ officially has Tyra Sanchez & The Vixen!

I'm going to a viewing party for tonight's episode and will be taping all reactions to Sherry Pie because I'm a bad person so I'll update the front page tomorrow morning.

The next set of nominations to finish off this quick cycle are randomized nominations and they will be going up tomorrow at 7PM Eastern time!

1 minute ago, Zoey0069 said:

how fitting that the gif Elliott posted is my reaction to any Trinity lip sync.

I’ve tried to block out that Latrice/Trinity lip sync and it’s just come flooding back

• Haha 1