The Drag Race Rankdown #2

Elliott

1 minute ago, Deeee said:

Jinkx, Alyssa, and Raja being nominated. LOL.

Not my fault that some of your fellow rankers prefer to cut legendary queens so I gave them some legendary queens as its seem they would rather have a bunch of fodders in the Top 40. 

On 2/18/2020 at 12:36 PM, FrogLenzen said:

BAGA CHIPZ UK1

Episode 1 GIF by BBC Three

Baga Chips was on the first UK season of drag race and inexplicably made the finale over other amazing queens that season, including Blu, Crystal, and Cheryl. Her runways were all bad. I honestly can't think of one I liked. Maybe the girl group look was okay? Since the show she has been posting pics etc. that look very good, but on the show I thought it was rough. And yet the judges never put her in the bottom for it. She even won challenges while wearing the worst look on the runway by far. How? I don't get it. Also, her joint win with VIvienne for Snatch Game was not deserved to me. Either RuPaul felt weird giving a solo win to a male character or he felt weird giving a solo win to an American character or something. But Vivienne's Trump was lightyears ahead of the weird vampire Iron Lady Baga did (which was funny, but not win-funny to me). Then during the makeover challenge Baga was super weird with her mother. I totally understand that family relationships are complicated and a few minutes of airtime on a reality show is probably not enough to judge someone by. But the way Baga kept putting down her mother and shading her was cringy and YIKES. Baga avoided a lip sync against Cheryl to a Cheryl song for NO REASON (and got Blu eliminated), and then when Baga was FINALLY in the bottom the next week, suddenly it was a song right up her wheelhouse and Cheryl went home. I don't usually go for contestants who made the finale this early in a rankdown but Baga just rubbed me the wrong way the whole season. Also, watch the RuViews and you will see other people just as confused to see Baga make it through every week. 

Episode 1 Thank You GIF by BBC Three 

SAVE: Raja the Gemini

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

I thought Naomi would be an easy cut among these noms. 😐

Excuse your mouth, she delivered two of the best lip syncs in the history of the show on AS4 and then everyone got mad when she cut Manila even though Monet ALSO cut Manila

Edited by FrogLenzen

Just now, *Lily said:

I didn’t vote for her! :haha: I was the one point for her S7 run though.

I stand corrected! LOL. I just assumed it was you because you were the only one that voiced any disappointment in her elimination + I know you like Kennedy. I supported your vote for her Season 7 run.

Just now, FrogLenzen said:

Excuse your mouth, she delivered two of the best lip syncs in the history of the show on AS4 and then everyone got mad when she cut Manila even though Monet ALSO cut Manila and

She also sucked every other week of AS4 except for Jersey Justice and Snatch Game.

• Like 1