The Drag Race Rankdown #2

Elliott

All in all, ten of our queens received at least one point to come back into the rankdown,

but unfortunately, only half of them will make it through.

The five queens that were on a ballot but didn't cumulate enough points to ru-turn are...

1PT - KENNEDY DAVENPORT (S7)

season 7 7x7 GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

1PT - PANDORA BOXX (S2 I'M ASSUMING SINCE SOME OF Y'ALL CAN'T LABEL THE SEASONS 😘)

season 2 GIF

3PTS - BLU HYDRANGEA (UK1)

Episode 8 GIF by BBC Three

4PTS - MONIQUE HEART (S10)

all stars season 4 thats where im at GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race\

judging

4PTS - CHAD MICHAELS (S4)

rupauls drag race GIF

even more judging

STAY TUNED TO FIND OUT THE FIVE QUEENS THAT ARE RU-TURNING TO THE RANKDOWN...

So now that I've ru-vealed which queens aren't ru-turning,

let's shift focus onto who is ru-turning to the rankdown.

Ru-joining Manila Luzon (AS4) and unfortunately Baga Chipz (UK1) are...

6PTS - MANILA LUZON (AS1)

manila luzon hot couture GIF

(Y'all really hate @Zoey0069, huh? :dead:)

6PTS - KENNEDY DAVENPORT (AS3)

episode 1 lol GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

(Y'all really hate me, huh? :/)

7PTS - DETOX (S5)

detox GIF

9PTS - VALENTINA (S9)

tenor.gif?itemid=8670534

9PTS - EUREKA O'HARA (S10)

episode 14 eureka GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

Condragulations to the above queens, they are back in the Rankdown! 🙂

We could've had some combination of Monique, Pandora, Blu and Chad over the two worst runners-up on the show & Valentina, but

UnacceptableShockingGordonsetter-size_re

Edited by Elliott

1 minute ago, FrogLenzen said:

You can just pretend that those 5 are the comeback queens. I'd actually be fine with that lol

lol swap Detox with S7 Kennedy and those would've been my ideal results. 😐😐😐

Don't get me wrong, I love Manila. But considering her S3 and AS4 iterations are still in, I don't think we really need her AS1 iteration back either. :rofl: 

CYCLE SIX

static1.squarespace-1527620446-152762044

One of the staples of Drag Race entering the mainstream is that its public audience grows every season.

So it only seems fitting to pay tribute to those Twitter polls asking us whose team we're on,

and let the public finally have a say in nominations. 😘

Any member of the public who watches the show is free to send me their ballots.

(And yes, I've gotten a grasp on who watches the show, so don't try and troll the ballot)

I will tabulate the results and the ten queens with the most nominations will be up for elimination.

All five rankers will cut and save any queen of their choosing.

We will then follow the public nominations with a round of Random.org nominations.

ANY MEMBER OF THE PUBLIC WHO WATCHES THE SHOW WILL HAVE UNTIL NOON EASTERN TOMORROW TO SEND ME THEIR BALLOT.

YOU WILL SEND ME THE NAMES OF FIVE QUEENS WITH THE FOLLOWING BALLOT:

5pts - Your #1 Choice

4pts - 

3pts - 

2pts - 

1pt - Your #5 Choice

(any ties will be broken by Randomizer)

@*Chris @sublymonal @#jeah @totes4totes @1234567890 @~Tom~

And anyone else that I forgot to tag, obviously. :haha: 

Edited by Elliott

Twenty-one queens received votes from the public.

Here are the ten queens who received the most votes and are your nominees:

Alyssa Edwards (S5)

Baga Chipz (UK1)

Eureka O'Hara (S10)

Jinkx Monsoon (S5)

Kennedy Davenport (AS3)

Naomi Smalls (AS4)

Raja (S3)

The Vixen (S10)
Trinity K. Bonet (S6)
Tyra Sanchez (S2)

On 1/30/2020 at 6:53 PM, Deeee said:

Kennedy Davenport (All-Stars 3)

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

These nominations are a mess. LOL. Anyways. I need to finish this write-up quickly so that I can cut either Nina West or Eureka.

Kennedy Davenport's time on All-Stars 3 is a complete disappointment. There are eight episodes total in All-Stars 3. In the seven episodes that led up to the finale, Kennedy found herself in the bottom four times. For more than half of the competition, Kennedy disappointed enough to almost go home. And still Kennedy ended the season as Runner-Up. BLASPHEMY. Kennedy Davenport really dropped the ball during All-Stars 3, which is super unfortunate because I do believe that she is super talented. However, I do not blame Kennedy so much as I blame the twisted and stupid format of All-Stars 3 for keeping her around far longer than necessary. I also think that Kennedy benefited greatly from BenDeLaCreme abandoning the competition on the week that would most likely have seen her eliminated from the competition. Kennedy truly benefitted from being friendly enough with everybody to avoid elimination, and to gain enough jury votes to actually advance to the finale. Still complete and utter bullshit. Dare I say, Kennedy might be the weakest runner-up in RPDR Herstory. Especially disappointing to watch her fail in her depictions of Janet Jackson during Divas Lip Sync Live and Phaedra Parks during Snatch Game.

With only two notable performances the entire season (The Bitchelor + All-Star Talent Show), Kennedy leeched off the broken formula and solidified Trixie Mattel as the undoubted winner of the tragic season. I really want to be positive in this write-up because Kennedy is so talented, but there is just nothing positive to say about her very underwhelming performance that season. EIGHT JURY POINTS?! I COULD NOT BELIEVE IT. Anyways. Time to eliminate Kennedy before she lasts too long in the Rankdown as well.

SAVING: Jinkx Monsoon (S5)

WHY DID PEOPLE BESIDES @*Lily BRING KENNEDY DAVENPORT BACK TO THE RANKDOWN. HER ALL-STARS 3 RUN?! HOW. WHY. I AM SICKENED.

Edited by Deeee