The Drag Race Rankdown #2

Elliott

If we're cutting any iteration of Ben, it should be AS3 Ben that preached all season long about being objective with her decisions, then went reinstated Morgan and gave Kennedy two points to be in the Top 2.

Just now, Elliott said:

If we're cutting any iteration of Ben, it should be AS3 Ben that preached all season long about being objective with her decisions, then went reinstated Morgan and gave Kennedy two points to be in the Top 2.

don’t get me started on AS3 Ben.

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

I'm pretty sure based off that gif, he wanted her cut. :haha:

Also y'all somehow went the entire cycle without nominating Trixie Mattel, I just--

that gif was wasted on me! 

1 minute ago, FrogLenzen said:

Dreams come true

😍

Laganja Estranja

reverse season 6 GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

This is a similar situation to Derrick for me. I couldn’t STAND Laganja on Season 6, and the more time has passed I realise that I love an iconic trainwreck and Laganja was exactly that. I can’t stand it when queens come on with the fake “oh honey yas gawd *tongue pop*” personality and Laganja was exactly that, it was SO draining and I can’t imagine how it was for all the other girls in that season, particularly Adore who knew it was a real bad front. But honestly looking back, the moments I couldn’t stand of Laganja’s are kinda legendary. Her entire standup routine? A hot mess and yet ironically one of my favorite things to come from this show now. Her sitting under the table? Horrifically attention-seeking and amazing all at the same time. Had you asked me a few years ago if I’d wanna see Laganja again I’d say absolutely not, but now I’ve had time to breathe I’m ready for Laganja 2.0. Her whole storyline would be her winning the talent show with a show-stopping dance and then immediately going home because she pi**es off the rest of the entire cast, but hey, I’m into it.

Saving Gia Gunn

• Like 1

CYCLE POST-5/PRE-6

tumblr_plkbnzL37h1ws2d4ao1_500.gifv

We're slightly past the halfway mark of eliminations in this rankdown,

which means it's time for the most tired and true Drag Race twist...

The Returning Queen.

Whether it was...

•Shangela's iconic box reveal,

•Carmen returning solely to help boost S3's episode count,

•Kenya doing... that in the lip sync against Latrice,

•Trixie trying to show us she should've lasted longer in S7,

•Naysha coming back after a double elimination,

•Cynthia Lee Fontaine becoming the only Miss Congeniality to return for a regular season and not All Stars,

•Eureka unfortunately making the finale,

•Miss Vanjie coming back with a Vanj-eance,

•RuPaul spending 90 minutes to reinstate Latrice as if it wasn't already obvious it was going to happen,

•Morgan going from 10th to 5th place,

•or Alyssa & Tatianna giving us the truly greatest 60 minutes of reality TV that we could ever hope for...

Drag Race has relied on the reinstatement to throw a wrench in the queens' plans

unless you're Alaska and the season is being rigged for your win anyway #KatyaShouldveWonCherryBomb

But now it's your turn to bring somebody back, back, back again, bitch!

All five of you will be PMing me your ballots with who you'd like to return.

You will be giving 6 points to your first pick to return, 3 points to your second pick to return and 1 point to your third pick to return.

The five queens with the most points total will be back in the Rankdown!

@Deeee and @Zoey0069 earned the advantage from the fifth cycle as they were blocked from cutting/saving the least.

They will each be allowed to reinstate one eliminated queen right off the bat with no restrictions in addition to their ballot.

As such, @FrogLenzen, @vee_ and @*Lily, please wait until they have posted their initial decisions.

If 24 hours have passed and they haven't posted their initial picks, I'll be randomizing them.

Once their picks are posted, all ballots will need to be in within 24 hours.

At that point, I will be reaching out to anyone in the public to submit a ballot.

In total, 7 queens will return.

If there are any questions, feel free to ask.

2 minutes ago, Elliott said:

This coming from the guy who brought back April Carrión last year. 👼

Also, last year, we didn't get rid of the big guns until later one so.... Plus she is one of my early favourite, as S6 was the first season I ever watched live so I have an attachment to it - one of the few queen that I interacted with on social media, as well. 

But this year? I would bring many queens over her. 

Also watch someone bring back a certain queen that starts with D. 

Edited by *Chris

Just now, Elliott said:

I was mostly joking. :haha: I'm not in any space to judge considering Gothy would be one of the names on my ballot this rankdown. 👀

I figured 😘, and that would be a choice but not as bad as the other potential queens coming back. 

Just now, *Chris said:

I figured 😘, and that would be a choice but not as bad as the other potential queens coming back. 

Actually JK because I forgot about AS4 Manila and S10 Monique's eliminations since I try and block those out of my head.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Deeee said:

@Elliott - you never got back to me about my advantage in the finals that I earned because I did not use my first two advantages.

My initial bring back - Manila Luzon (AS4)!

Because we haven’t gotten to the finals yet. 😘

Baga Chipz (UK1) and Manila Luzon (AS4) are now back in the rankdown! Rankers, you have 24 hours to get your ballots in! 6pts for your first choice, 3pts for your second choice and 1pt for your third choice, so plan accordingly. 😘