The Drag Race Rankdown #2

Elliott

Derrick Barry

Honestly, a messy icon who has grown on me post-season. I like her now and enjoyed her little cameos in Season 11, but lol I was not into her at all on Season 8. No shade but I just am not sure what she really did well with that season? She worked well in the politics challenge with Bob and I'm good with them both getting a joint win for that. Tbh I did find it funny how despite Derrick being a Britney impersonator, I thought Tatianna, who admitted to never doing celebrity impressions, actually did a better Britney snatch game than the person who's been impersonating her for years. :dead:  I think Derrick's fine enough, there were enough queens in Season 8 who either weren't that good or I just didn't personally take to so I'm not really even that mad that she made it all the way to top 5. But Bob and Naomi were two of my faves that season so when Derrick had her drama with both of them it made it pretty easy for me to root against her. Outside of the show I like her fine enough but when it comes to her S8 self she's a fair cut.

Saving Mayhem Miller

3 minutes ago, *Lily said:

I can't believe I forgot to include this! :dead:

I love how she's like "people don't know what stonewall is", yet she is one of those people. 

Also her infamous eyebrows :haha:

Edited by *Chris

Oblig.

Derrick kind of got lucky in S8 that pretty much whenever she was bad, there were two people even worse than her. :rofl: Her having a higher placement than Thorgy will never not be offensive, though. 🙂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, *Lily said:

Tbh I did find it funny how despite Derrick being a Britney impersonator, I thought Tatianna, who admitted to never doing celebrity impressions, actually did a better Britney snatch game than the person who's been impersonating her for years. :dead:

Derrick even did a Britney off with Tatianna and the audience preferred Tatianna. :giggle: 

Edited by Elliott

season 6 6x2 GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race
Bendelacreme (S6)

Finally, she’s nominated by someone. Bendelacreme is a queen from Seattle, who was beat in both lip syncs by Darienne Lake.

I never really understood the hype behind Bendelacreme and I never really saw the cute and playful side that made her win Miss Congeniality either. I actually thought she came across pretty fake and false throughout the entire of season six. I think Darienne nailed it when she read Ben for being full of herself. Don’t even get me started on her ridiculous and undeserved all star run because this backed up what Darienne said. Her runways were far too costumey and she didn’t compare to the likes of the queens who had their sh*t together. I find her to be a really messy lip sync queen and I can honestly say she never impressed me in one. Darienne slayed Ben twice and she should’ve gone home the first time!

saving Plastique