idolforums.com
Elliott

The Drag Race Rankdown #2

lol JK apparently I forgot to add a link to Delta's write-up in the front page too. :rofl: 

4 hours ago, Zoey0069 said:

episode number 7 GIF by RuPaul’s Drag Race Season 6

Mariah 

Lineysha Sparx

Pandora Boxx (S2)

Scarlett Envy

blocking Derek.

@Deeee & @*Lily

Also @Deeee and @vee_, I'd suggest you two start sendings PMs now on your four names given you're 16 hours apart. :haha: 

Edited by Elliott

Why are we out here saving queens like Mariah?

At this point, this top 20 will be worst than the SYTYCD 2.0 rankdown! 

• Sad 1

Just now, Elliott said:

I don't even remember a Mariah.

i dont know her mariah carey GIF

Pandora deserves better!

Save Lineysha

Cut Scarlet

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Deeee said:

Pandora deserves better!

Save Lineysha

Cut Scarlet

I agree!

and #bless at the cut ❤️ 

27 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Save Mariah

Cut Pandora

Refreshing

Pandora Boxx

giphy.gif

I do really like Pandora and her run on Season 2 but this, for me, was a tough group of noms (I like Mariah and she is an underrated queen 🙂) and so she ended up being the queen I chose. Pandora did have some great moments, she gave us one of the first great Snatch Game performances playing Carol Channing, and placed in the top for multiple challenges - however was unable to win a challenge which surprises me looking back. Pandora was an early fan favorite (I believe she won the AS1 poll which was made before the season started), and had a great run, being annihilated by Jujubee in a lip-sync. Definitely a great queen but not an all-time fave for mine, I'm cutting her here.

Saving Mariah

I liked Pandora, but I also don't think there was a challenge that she deserved the win for over the queen that actually did it. Snatch Game is probably the one that could be argued for, but I think Tatianna's win was the correct choice, considering how much better her performance has held over the years.

• Like 1

Scarlet Envy (Season 11)

c233fbd345b6d7c3940000cc1942e15b

tenor.gif?itemid=13830047

tumblr_ppiajrJAVP1wf5511o1_500.gifv

"Opinions are like assholes, you know? Most of them are on my face."

I am really torn on Scarlet Envy. On one hand, Scarlet is hilarious and I really enjoy the combination of her dryness + delusion. On the other hand, Scarlet really did not have that impressive of a run on Season 11. There is a part of me that understands why she has gained a respectable fanbase and part of me that does not understand the discourse surrounding how robbed she was on the show. So obviously I feel very conflicted about Scarlet. 

I think my final conclusion is that I really enjoy her personality, but her drag is not my favorite? Though I totally respect that Scarlet is a working NYC Queen with her own hosting gig ("Scarlet Fever"), almost none of her looks on the show impressed me. Though her Zodiac Runway is sickening and she did not come to play with her Reunion Look. Grand Finale look is gorgeous as well. Everything else felt really basic and borderline cheap. Therefore, I am still conflicted. Scarlet is capable of producing stellar looks, but really did not highlight this ability on the show. I also hate the way she contours her chest. Not a fan.

Her performances on the show also range from memorable to horrible. Scarlet delivered an iconic performance in "Good God Girl, Get Out" and rightfully earned herself a win for that Main Challenge. "Diva Worship" is horrendous obviously because Team Mariah was a flaming disaster. "Trump: The Rusical" was a good, but pretty safe performance. The Draglympics....horrible. Scarlet is not a dancing queen LOL. This performance landed her in the bottom for the second time, and all of the queens on that losing team said Scarlet should go home when at panel. Scarlet was not happy about this, but would ultimately lose to Ra'Jah O'Hara in a hotly contested lip-sync. 

I will say that Scarlet put up a much better effort in that lip-sync than I had expected from her. I would have been perfectly fine to see her advance in the competition, but I was not upset to see her go either. I think Scarlet is the perfect example of a queen that will flourish with the funds that come after appearing on the show + a little bit of experience. I totally expect to see her on All-Stars very, very soon. WOW clearly loves her and she now has her own Youtube series where she learns how to dance. The videos are actually pretty hilarious.

Scarlet is funny. Honestly. She delivered some hilarious quotes + GIF-worthy moments. But I think she had plenty of faults while on the show.

SAVING: Lineysha Sparks

On 2/17/2020 at 6:02 PM, FrogLenzen said:

Save Vanjie S10 for gagging the world with her exit and being, by reference, in more episodes than most of the queens that season. I think there was only one episode where they didn't reference Vanjie.

The name on everybody's lips
Is gonna be Roxie Vanjie S10

Scarlet finally gone. ❤️ I remember Mariah wanting to help out Mimi in S3? But yeah I wouldn't keep her around just for that. 

• Like 1

I don’t think Scarlet was robbed since she, by even her own admission, was the worst in that challenge. But it seemed obvious they wanted to get rid of her to me when I was watching that episode. Kind of like Shuga except Shuga was legit done dirty. 

• Like 1

You're lucky I've been busy most of the day 😘 

We're going on 35 hours, so Randomizer is taking over. 😘 Coming up in a few minutes once I get everything ran through.

I mean...I could post something. There would just be no input from Vee. Time zone differences make life harder. LOL.

On 2/28/2020 at 10:02 AM, Elliott said:

Also @Deeee and @vee_, I'd suggest you two start sendings PMs now on your four names given you're 16 hours apart. :haha: 

Me, 36 hours ago.

Nobody ever listens to me. 💔

Blocking Lily

Derrick Barry (S8)

Jaidynn Diore Fierce (S7)

Blair St. Clair (S10)

Vanessa Vanjie Mateo (S10)

Cut Blair

Save Hemmy. Everywhere you look there's a hem

• Confused 2