idolforums.com
Elliott

The Drag Race Rankdown #2

On 2/23/2020 at 12:28 PM, Deeee said:

Save Miss Fame

Cut Ra’jah

Sorry for holding this game up everybody. Finishing this now.

I don't mind if you take forever as long as your cut and save still stand lol

5 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

I don't mind if you take forever as long as your cut and save still stand lol

I do. 🙂 

Also @Deeee and @FrogLenzen are nominating together next so I best be seeing nominations/cutting decision posted as soon as Dee's write-up is in. 😘 

Ra'jah D. O'Hara (Season 11)

tumblr_pp564ncx7A1vaqrudo1_500.gifv

tumblr_pp564ncx7A1vaqrudo4_500.gifv

tumblr_ps12tqIwqG1qll70fo3_500.gifv

“I'm so tired of bitches and their lies.”

And I am so tired of Ra'Jah O'Hara's continued presence in this Rankdown. WHY. FOR WHAT REASON. There is a ton more I should/could/would write about Ra'Jah, but I found her to be an awful human being + not entertaining + not quote worthy + not sickening in any way. Ra'Jah found herself in the bottom four times during the competition, since she honestly sucked nearly every week. Remember when she entered the Werk Room and her entire outfit fell apart essentially? LOL. That should have been an indication of what she would deliver across her seven episode stint on the show. 

Ra'Jah looked busted in nearly all of her runway looks. Orange Alert, MILF Eleganza, and Trampy Trick or Treater are her only good looks. The only ones. Everything else...not worth discussing. Ra'Jah failed in Diva Evangelical as part of the dreadful "When You Believe" Mariah Carey team. Ra'Jah failed in Trump: The Rusical as Omarosa. Ra'Jah failed in The Draglympics. She literally sucked her entire way through to the halfway mark, and yet all the while fixed her lips to talk shit about every single individual. The queen that was consistently at the bottom. Always looking busted. Always failing the challenge. She constantly fixed her lips to demean others and attempt to make excuses for her own shitty drag. I love a dramatic queen and an entertaining queen. But Ra'Jah is neither of those. She was just vile and obnoxious and unsuccessful as both a reality television show contestant and personality.

SAVING: Miss Fame (Season 7)

Derek and Dee nominations:

Mystique Summers Madison

Sahara Davenport

Scarlet Envy

Ariel Versace

Blocking Lily.

Edited by FrogLenzen
  • Like 1

For the first time in Drag Race rankdown herstory, all four are just going to be cut without any saves.

@vee_ and @Zoey0069 have 24 hours!

I dont want to cut anyone as they are all messy icons!

5 minutes ago, vee_ said:

I dont want to cut anyone as they are all messy icons!

season 4 episode 13 GIF by Workaholics

Cut elliott

Save the nominees

9 minutes ago, ~Tom~ said:

Get rid of Scarlet!!

rupauls drag race dr GIF

Edited by *Chris
  • Sad 1

I stan Ra’jah and her confidence despite her horrible track record :wub:  I know I saved her a lot here but I mostly did not like her at all during the season and then, once she was gone, realised how I missed her as a villain and a sparring partner for Yvie. Definitely a controversial queen but tbh I also thought she left around the right time (that lip sync against Scarlet was a tossup for me though so she realistically could have left a week earlier).

12 hours ago, Elliott said:

For the first time in Drag Race rankdown herstory, all four are just going to be cut without any saves.

@vee_ and @Zoey0069 have 24 hours!

StillWaiting-Sum41.mp3

• Haha 1

season 11 fans self GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race
Ariel Versace

I love Ariel and I’ve saved her a few times but this is about the time she needs to go. Ariel is sickening. Her looks and mug are absolutely gorgeous and if the competition was based on that then she would’ve made the finale. Unfortunately, the competition also includes crappy challenges which sees some queens fall flat on their faces. Ariel went home during the episode where the queens had to create three looks and I personally think she should’ve been safe compared to some other queens. I definitely don’t think she should’ve been near the top but at least her looks looked finished and polished unlike some others. Her star sign look is absolutely STUNNING! I honestly wish she could’ve seen more because I could watch her walk the runway all day.

saving Sahara Davenport

I wanted her to last until snatch game knowing that she was suppose to do Miranda Sings. 

• Like 1

Mystique vs Scarlet for @vee_. Will update the front page when I get home. 

@vee_ has three more hours before @*Lily can stage a takeover.

Once the last write-up gets posted, @*Lily and @Deeee are free to post their nominations and who they're blocking from making a decision in their round.

Me seeing @vee_ immediately post a write-up for the television show rankdown even though her two options have been up for 22 hours in this rankdown:

shook aaron chewning GIF

Edited by Elliott
  • Haha 1

@*Lily can now make the final decision. Once she posts the write-up, her and @Deeee are back together for nominations.

Edited by Elliott

As much as I would like to be messy and save Mystique, I like Scarlet more.

So cut Mystique, save Scarlet

15 minutes ago, *Lily said:

As much as I would like to be messy and save Mystique, I like Scarlet more.

So cut Mystique, save Scarlet

Ugh so close 😢 

Mystique Summers Madison

rupauls drag race raven GIF

Mystique :wub: Honestly one of the reasons I love the earlier seasons is for contestants like her. Mystique really was not polished at all and her S2 self would not make it onto the show now, lmao. The fact that she even made it to Drag Race is iconic.

From the start Mystique was a mess, she should have been in the bottom two for her runway look but randomly did the splits and saved herself :wub: She then had her still memorable fight with Morgan in Untucked and helped birth one of the most memorable catchphrases from the show. Her team won the second challenge making her safe by default. And then she was not good in the acting challenge the next week, but then my fave moment of hers came from when she walked down the runway in her country couture - wearing the exact same outfit as from the challenge :dead: It didn’t look country at all. So, so bad that it’s good. She then spoke about how her skills were in lip-syncing and that she would pull off the lip-sync...and that did NOT happen, she barely knew the words :haha: Mystique somehow making it to 3 episodes is amazing. Even after being on the show, she delivered iconic moments - for example the ‘match the baby picture’ mini-challenge where Ru seriously said “unfortunately Mystique lost all of her baby photos in a fire” with this horrible photoshopped image...before carrying on as if nothing had happened :dead:

7fk5ityjbod21.jpg

Sad to cut Mystique but honestly, she had so many trainwreck moments that I’m glad I got to do her writeup. She’s lost lots of weight since the show and is still doing drag, and looks great!

saving Scarlet Envy

• Like 1

Mystique: “I don’t eat fried foods.”
Other queens:

sure jan GIF

Still gets me. :dead: 

• Haha 1