Elliott

The Drag Race Rankdown #2

5 hours ago, *Lily said:

Nominations:

Vivacious

Milk (s6)

Miz Cracker

Coco Montrese (s5)

Bringing this over to the next page, but nobody make a decision until @*Lily and @vee_ decide on a ranker to cut.

MILK S6

rupauls drag race runway GIFrupauls drag race love GIF

I think I cut Milk AS3 so I'll just go ahead and cut this Milk too. Milk S6 is deservedly higher on this rankdown than Milk AS3. Milk S6 didn't seem to be as deluded. I thought Milk had a decent run and I liked a lot of what she brought to the runway. I think doing boy RuPaul was not so much a #choice as it was #nerve. And I generally liked the beard lily pad thing I guess (that inspired the bearded runway of Season 7 [allegedly]). Anyway, I don't have a lot of memories of Milk in the challenges, except the rap one where she was in the bottom 2 and went home. I thought Milk's rap dancing was kind of hilarious and didn't necessarily think it deserved bottom 2 over the iconic sturdy street rap. BUT as a Darienne fan I didn't mind lol. Milk was absolutely demolished in the lip sync by Trinity, so there was no question that Milk should go home after that. I kind of thought Milk would go farther in Season 6, but some queens that seemed like fodder when the season began (Joslyn, Darienne) ended up turning it out and staying longer.

SAVE Miz Cracker S10

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Zoey0069 said:

merciless bitch slap GIF

My mood watching Rujubee lose to Tyra.

2 hours ago, vee_ said:

We pick Zoey

Zoey: *is the only other ranker in the thread at that moment*

Lily and Vee: We're blocking Zoey 🙂

4 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Zoey: *is the only other ranker in the thread at that moment*

Lily and Vee: We're blocking Zoey 🙂

game of thrones GIF

About to get hammered so let me finish this for Elliott quickly

Save Coco

Cuta Vivacious

Vivacious (Season 6)

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

"Mother has arrived."

Vivacious truly is a drag legend. One of the original Club Kid Queens from the New York City drag scene, Vivacious really is a much better artist than her time on the show portrayed. While she may not have had a successful two episode stint on the show, that does not mean Vivacious left us with negative moments only. Vivacious provided iconic moments non-stop throughout her brief time on the show.

She literally birthed Ornacia upon her entrance to the Werk Room. ICON. ICON OF ICONS. The greatest work room entrance ever

The iconically bad Game of Thrones runway look. The iconically bad performance in the Scream Queens main challenge. The iconic Club Kid Best Drag look on the runway. Despite falling in the bottom two for her two consecutive episodes, Vivacious still managed to be the Jamaican-born icon that she truly is. Vivacious and Ornacia will live on in Drag Race Fame forever.

Can we stop nominating iconic queens please and start eliminating some fodder? K THANKS.

SAVING: Coco Montrese (Season 5)

25 minutes ago, Deeee said:

... legend. ...iconic .... ICON. ICON OF ICONS. The greatest work room entrance ever

... iconically ... iconically ... iconic ... icon ... truly i... forever.

Can we stop nominating iconic queens please and start eliminating some fodder? K THANKS.

Basically this

Nominations:

Miss Fame (S7)

Trixie Mattel (AS3)

Ra'jah O'Hara (S11)

Kimora Blac (S9)

Blocking Vee

season 9 premiere GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race
Kimora Blac

I’m just cutting more fodder. I’m surprised Kimora has made it this far but I guess she’s here by mistake. Kimora is a look queen and she really had some looks. I could probably let her slide another round based on what she brought to the runway but I think she’s probably out of her depth now we’re nearly at the top one hundred. I remember Kimora being in the bottom with Aja for her banana fairy tail sidekick and I probably wouldn’t have her there. I thought it was cute and robotic but Aja killed her in the lip sync and she ended up going home. I would’ve liked to have seen what she brought later on the show because she’s seasoned but I’m not massively upset. I’d enjoy her back for all stars and I think she’d be quite fun.

saving Trixie (AS3)

• Like 2