idolforums.com
Elliott

The Drag Race Rankdown #2

source.gif

TRIXIE MATTEL (S7)

I am giggling at this because I've always wanted to cut both Trixies and y'all left me with both Trixies to cut and save! It's like y'all love and hate me. :lmao: Anyway, I'm gonna be reasonable for now and cut S7 Trixie because she was more introlerable and weaker that season. When the cast was announced for S7 and I saw Trixie, I just knew I would dislike her. And I actually did. She was so annoying from that start and I didn't find her quips funny at all. Her humour was not my cup of tea. Her makeup didn't bother me to be honest but the way everyone praised how she was sooooo ~~~unique~~~ made it annoying. I don't remember much from her run at the moment but I laughed so hard when she got eliminated against Pearl :giggle: who I kinda stanned at the season just because he was cute and her Drag style was very modern (for me okay don't @ me). I do think that she deserved to come back because she and Pearl did so well during the twins challenge but then she did deserve to leave as soon as she did. 

SAVING: TRIXIE TRASHTELL AS3

I'm probably the only Trixie fan on here. But AS3 deserves to stay over S7.

And after seeing her live, I love her even more. Plus I love her music!  

34 minutes ago, Zoey0069 said:

I don’t know which Trixie is worse.

S7 Trixie by far. 

I love Trixie Mattel. I just think that her runs on RPDR are far from perfect. 

All-Stars3 >>> S7

3 minutes ago, Deeee said:

I love Trixie Mattel. I just think that her runs on RPDR are far from perfect. 

All-Stars3 >>> S7

I definitely agree but I can't really think of anyone beside Shangela & Dela who had a better run than her on AS3. 

Do I think she should have won AS3? Absolutely not.  I didn't expect her to win, but at least she's a better winner than Kennedy would have been. 

Edited by *Chris

1 minute ago, *Chris said:

I definitely agree but I can't really think of anyone beside Shangela & Dela who had a better run than her on AS3. 

Agreed. Though I would consider Aja, as she did really well on AS3 imo.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Deeee said:

Agreed. Though I would consider Aja, as she did really well on AS3 imo.

Aja, Trixie, Dela & Shangela for F4 would have been perfect. 

Justice for BeBe’s AS3 run. (!)

While she didn’t reach the highs that some of the others did, I thought she was easily the most consistent after Ben and her Jungle Kitty was also the best of the winning team tbh.

I’m seeing Trixie in May and I’m hoping she makes me a fan.

Just now, *Chris said:

season 1 1x6 GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

5 minutes ago, *Chris said:

Yeah I agree. Aja, Dela and Shangela were my top 3... and then in general I was more impressed by Trixie, than I was by Kennedy and Bebe (I'm glad Kennedy made it to top 2 as I love her but yikes at that track record)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zoey0069 said:

I’m seeing Trixie in May and I’m hoping she makes me a fan.

She's great live - she really know how to command the stage.

Plus her original music is A+; unlike some other drag stars that are making music just to do music & can barely sing... Also as a country music fan, I appreciate that her music is influenced by folk & country. 

3 minutes ago, *Lily said:

(I'm glad Kennedy made it to top 2 as I love her but yikes at that track record)

I’m not a Kennedy fan, but if they just announced a B2 every week, she at least wouldn’t have been there for Snatch Game since Trixie and Chi Chi we’re by far the worst two. :rofl: It’d make her track record ever so marginally better. (And Trixie, I guess, since I don’t think she’d have been in the bottom two for the groups challenge even though I still don’t get the point of them being in the bottom despite being the winning team?????????? #rulogic)

why are there so many S7 people left

Next cycle will go live after Survivor tonight! It's going to pay tribute to everyone's favourite season. 👼 It'll also (roughly) take us to the halfway mark of the eliminations, so do with that knowledge what you will. 🙊

CYCLE FIVE

FewSmoggyAnteater-small.gif

That's right - it's the infamous team twist that plagued All Stars 1.

For this cycle, you will each be partnered up with every other ranker for a set of nominations.

You will nominate 4 queens, and two of the remaining three rankers will cut and save one.

Who the ranker is that doesn't get to cut and save for your nominations is your decision.

In addition, there is no limit on how many times someone can be blocked from cutting/saving.

However, the ranker you block is the one who will be responsible for any decisions after 24 hours.

(I forgot to award the advantage for last cycle, so there will be one final advantage given out for this cycle.)

NOMINATION ORDER:

364381078_ScreenShot2020-02-20at10_48_03AM.png.79bdb0e2eed317e658f510af1c720afc.png

01. @*Lily & @vee_

02. @FrogLenzen & @*Lily

03. @Deeee & @FrogLenzen

04. @Deeee & @*Lily

05. @vee_ & @Zoey0069

06. @Deeee & @vee_

07. @*Lily & @Zoey0069

08. @FrogLenzen & @Zoey0069

09. @Deeee & @Zoey0069

10. @FrogLenzen & @vee_

Since there is no requirement on not being able to nominate the queens who were saved in the previous round,

I expect y'all to have some rough lists going to move this cycle along! 😘 

Good luck... and don't f*ck it up. 🙂

Just now, Elliott said:

@*Lily and @vee_ have a little less than twelve hours.

I replied to Lily and if she approves she can post it.

Nominations:

Vivacious

Milk (s6)

Miz Cracker

Coco Montrese (s5)