The Drag Race Rankdown #2

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm down for either method, but I definitely prefer to assess a queen based on their entire body of work. One iteration where we assess the entire body of work makes more sense to me than separating b

I love Shangela and Bianca, but Kristi is obviously winning this.

I love the winners of All-Stars 2, 4 and 3.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Okay guys, time for the bring back round! You can bring any queen who was in S2 and has the same initials as a candy!

Hahahaha

Nothing good happens when Morgan gets brought back to things

Everything is good. I wasn't sure if S11 had lost enough people to make it immune for the rest of the cycle, but it was just a bunch of cuts back-to-back from the season.

@vee_ is now free to post his noms!

giphy.gif

Alexis Mateo (S3)

Chad Michaels (S4)

Roxxxy Andrews (S5)

Kennedy Davenport (S7)

Naomi Smalls (S8)

Valentina (S9)

Kennedy Davenport (AS3)

Eureka (S10)

Nina West

Blu Hydrangea

Darienne Lake

Jiggly Caliente

Edited by vee_
4 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

Yeah that's a mess

2 minutes ago, *Chris said:

ru paul's drag race choices GIF

Meanwhile there's only two on that list I'd actually be in rush to save and like six I'd cut automatically. :dead:

JIGGLY CALIENTE (S4)

sassy logo tv GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

groove splits GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

Jiggly was a contestant on Season 4, AKA the season of the teeth. And she definitely had some teeth. Nowadays, Jiggly is a gorgeous transwoman with a new smile, but back in season 4 she was a crunchy mess. What do I remember of Jiggly... baked potato realness outfit and surviving the first lip sync, mostly. She placed 8 out of 13. We are most thankful for Jiggly sending Milan home finally. I also remember the plotline of Phi Phi giving Jiggly bad advice for the float challenge and Jiggly being righteously pissed at the finale. Phi Phi was reality TV gold. But this is about Jiggly. Her Snatch Game was Snookie and was part of the far too much unprofessionalism in the front row. Jiggly had some drama moments and got heated at times, but I remember her being well-meaning and capable of self-reflection, unlike some other contestants over the years. I wouldn't have cut her this early compared to some other messes left, but of this set of noms it's an easy choice.

Save Darienne Lake. 

9 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

Yeah, but compared to the fodder mess of nobodies still available to nominate? This is a hot mess. 

Cut Jiggly 

Save Darienne

Agree with this!