Jump to content

The Drag Race Rankdown #2


Elliott
 Share

Recommended Posts

Delta Work

Ave3.gif

 

Meh I just don't really like Delta. I feel like she had too big an ego for someone who imo wasn't actually that great. I don't really remember a lot of her, just that she was part of the weaker half of the Heathers, and had a pretty rough track record, mostly placing safe, having one high placement and otherwise being in three lip-syncs. The first lip-sync I briefly mentioned in my Phoenix write-up, she was better but... barely? Both in that lip-sync sucked. Don't really remember the second lip-sync either but was easy for her to beat Mariah who didn't really know the words. Her third bottom two placing was the comedy challenge, which she was super confident about and then bombed. On top of that her material in that comedy challenge was... not appropriate neither funny. We know what happened in that MacArthur Park lip-sync which Manila slayed, and Delta was an easy boot in that horrible outfit.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Pandora Boxx (AS1)

tenor.gif?itemid=5043422

 

I do feel bad for Pandora. She was an early fan favorite, got the call to come back for All-Stars, and then found herself having to team up with one of the clear weak links in the cast. I understand her sour attitude but the way she was just so blatant and dismissive about it all came across ugly. After a weak performance in the first challenge, Team Mandora sent Mimi into the first lip-sync against Chad. Understandable decision because I don't think Pandora would have stood a chance in that lip-sync (remember that S2 lip-sync where she just broke into the robot??). She also really stayed out of all the Untucked drama which famously involved pretty much everyone else. I'd be down for seeing Pandora in a future All-Stars season where she gets to perform individually, but this season unfortunately just wasn't a great look for her.

 
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

Ugh the way the fandom turned on Pandora even though everyone hated Mimi was so ugly but not surprising.
 

anyway who’s left to do what needs to be done? /bad host 


Pandora deserved to be booted first based solely on her attitude. At least Mimi tried!

 

Mimi shining after drag race. 🥰

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Zoey0069 said:

Pandora deserved to be booted first based solely on her attitude. At least Mimi tried!

Pandora and Mimi had a heart to heart that didn’t make the edit.

 

also Mimi is a sexual predator so she gets no sympathy from me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

Pandora and Mimi had a heart to heart that didn’t make the edit.

 

also Mimi is a sexual predator so she gets no sympathy from me.


Do not care what didn’t make the edit. You sign up to a reality competition and you take what’s shown. It was her initial attitude that made people turn against her. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Deeee said:


Is she really? F*ck I had no idea when saving her yesterday for the LOLZ. Why did you not inform me?

I mentioned it in the first rankdown. She used to threaten to leak people’s nudes if they didn’t book her at their clubs.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Zoey0069 said:

Do not care what didn’t make the edit. You sign up to a reality competition and you take what’s shown. It was her initial attitude that made people turn against her. 

Okay, and I didn’t say it didn’t? My initial comment was the entire fandom treated Mimi even worse than Pandora did, but suddenly turned on Pandora for initially not being thrilled she was partnered with Mimi, who was very obviously brought into All Stars to be the first boot regardless.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

Okay, and I didn’t say it didn’t? My initial comment was the entire fandom treated Mimi even worse than Pandora did, but suddenly turned on Pandora for initially not being thrilled she was partnered with Mimi, who was very obviously brought into All Stars to be the first boot regardless.


I’m not arguing, I just hate when the excuse of a deleted scene or something that didn’t make the edit wasn’t shown in an episode. Not saying you’re using it as an excuse but someone obviously has for it to be out there.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Elliott said:

It’s still reprehensible behaviour. Just because it’s someone you like doesn’t make it excusable.


it was a joke. 
 

I’m not even that big of a Mimi fan. I just get her humour and appreciate her work since drag race. I’m basing most of my opinions of what I saw of them on the show. 

Edited by Zoey0069
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Zoey0069 said:

I’m not arguing, I just hate when the excuse of a deleted scene or something that didn’t make the edit wasn’t shown in an episode. Not saying you’re using it as an excuse but someone obviously has for it to be out there.

 

1 minute ago, Zoey0069 said:

it was a joke. 
 

I’m not even that big of a Mimi fan. I just get her humour and appreciate her work since drag race. I’m basing most of my opinions of what I saw of them on the show. 

My apologies, then. I interpreted your posts the wrong way. :hug: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

 

My apologies, then. I interpreted your posts the wrong way. :hug: 


I’m sorry if that didn’t come across as a joke straight away. Never ever would I want to actually condone that behaviour. 
 

I very rarely find out stuff from what’s happened after drag race with the queens because I’m lazy. I’ll follow the queens I stan for but I’m not too bothered about the others.

 

Thats why I’m oblivious to the political stuff and because I’m from the other side of the world!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Monica Beverly Hills

Mrs Kasha Davis

Crystal**

Mercedes Iman Diamond

Mayhem Miller

Ginger Minj (AS2)

The Princess**

Morgan McMichaels (S2)

Cynthia Lee Fontaine (S8)

 

Remaining for @vee_ and @FrogLenzen.  Technically @Deeee has a second cut, but can't make it until he posts his The Princess (again, who?) write-up.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Princess (Season 4)

 

tumblr_lzh4jajgMM1qbzqexo1_500.gif

 

The following will be a 100 word write-up on how The Princess was single-handedly demolished by Dida Ritz giving inarguably the greatest lip-sync performance in the history of the show. JKJK. But seriously. The Princess hails from Johannesburg, South Africa, making her the second queen whose origins lie in the continent of Africa. The Princess started the competition out with confidence, and she backed up this confidence with a high placement for her pretty good RuPocalypse Runway couture. But who cares considering the only look that week that matters is the one worn by Ms. Sharon Needles. The following week is the beginning of the end for The Princess. She delivers a horrible performances as Pucker Up Princess, one half of the Thunder Booties, during the WTF! performance challenge. The Princess lands in the bottom two and is only allowed to SHANTAY because LaShauwn Beyond commits like ten lip-sync violations. The Princess failed in the competition the following week as part of Team Glamazon, forgetting most of her lines during the infomercial challenge. The Princess finds herself in the bottom once again, where she ultimately meets her demise at the hands of Dida Ritz. AKA THE GREATEST LIP-SYNC QUEEN IN RPDR HISTORY. The End.

 

SAVING: Crystal (UK1)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Zoey0069 said:


shocked rupauls drag race GIF by RealityTVGIFs

She isn't my favourite lip sync assassin, or even the most iconic (that would go to Alyssa - Whip My Hair, Cold Hearted, Shut Up and Drive :wub:), but I think Coco and Jujubee are the two best LSAs the show's had. They delivered in all of their lip syncs in a variety of genres, and imo Coco destroyed Detox in the Top 5 lip sync. The show just wanted Jinkx there against all of Rolaskatox.

Edited by Elliott
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Elliott said:

She isn't my favourite lip sync assassin, or even the most iconic (that would go to Alyssa - Whip My Hair, Cold Hearted, Shut Up and Drive :wub:), but I think Coco and Jujubee are the two best LSAs the show's had. They delivered in all of their lip syncs in a variety of genres, and imo Coco destroyed Detox in the Top 5 lip sync. The show just wanted Jinkx there against all of Rolaskatox.

ETA: Let's not act like Coco wouldn't have Roxxxy'd her way into the AS2 finale if it was LSFYLife as opposed to LSFYLegacy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...