The Drag Race Rankdown #2

Elliott

1 hour ago, Elliott said:

To be fair, Monét said Honey's her drag mother simply for putting her in drag for her first time. Bob's the one who really helped her with her drag career, which is why her style is more closer to Bob's than Honey's. :haha:

ahhh okay! Bob isn’t a favourite of mine so I can see it.

You all do realise you mentioning American politics and basing some of your eliminations on that will be totally lost on me? Don’t start yelling if I save someone not knowing who they have or do support.😶

@Zoey0069:
Megan McCain is the daughter of John McCain. She’s an active Trump supporter and Republican, and unfortunately thinks she’s important enough since she’s on The View. She also has a history of saying she’s pro-LGBT rights (such as campaigning against the gay marriage ban in California during Obama’s election), which is nice by itself, but she’s also married to a far right wing nut job who runs a website that is extremely anti-LGBT and promotes conversion therapy and, again, actively supports an administration that’s trying to strip LGBT rights away.

The Monet/Nina controversy centres around when they were on The View for Megan McCant’s birthday and said she was an honorary Ru girl. They rightfully got backlash because of her political views, and rather than issuing an apology or saying they were becoming friends with her to try and explain why her viewpoints were mad, they (moreso Nina, Monet just mostly remained quiet) just mocked their fans and doubled down on their Megan McCain praise.

55 minutes ago, Elliott said:

@Zoey0069:
Megan McCain is the daughter of John McCain. She’s an active Trump supporter and Republican, and unfortunately thinks she’s important enough since she’s on The View. She also has a history of saying she’s pro-LGBT rights (such as campaigning against the gay marriage ban in California during Obama’s election), which is nice by itself, but she’s also married to a far right wing nut job who runs a website that is extremely anti-LGBT and promotes conversion therapy and, again, actively supports an administration that’s trying to strip LGBT rights away.

The Monet/Nina controversy centres around when they were on The View for Megan McCant’s birthday and said she was an honorary Ru girl. They rightfully got backlash because of her political views, and rather than issuing an apology or saying they were becoming friends with her to try and explain why her viewpoints were mad, they (moreso Nina, Monet just mostly remained quiet) just mocked their fans and doubled down on their Megan McCain praise.

this doesn’t change my opinion on Monet.

this does on Nina. Let’s get her out.

tumblr_msag8njZUR1rjitneo1_500.gif

VICTORIA "PORKCHOP" PARKER

I honestly love porkchop for the fact that she's legendary for being the first queen to be eliminated in the herstory of the show. The only reason I'm eliminating her is because there is literally nothing I can base my decision to save her. If she ever comes back for All Stars (which is soooooo overdue) then probably she will be a fan favourite even though she won't slay the competition. Anyway, I love the fact the Ru loves her too and has been mentioned and referenced quite a lot. Even during finales in multiple seasons. Porkchop will forever be remembered and even if she's the first ever loser of the show, she has won many hearts. It even probably helped her career but I'm not sure because I never even bothered to check on her. I just know that she was on an episode of Botched. Anyway, that's it! Hopefully this is a hundred words and if it is not then hopefully this sentence helps reach that.

tumblr_onyvmdfNGW1qac1soo1_r1_1280.gif

JAYMES MANSFIELD

Eliminating another first out queen who is not even iconic like Porkchop. I should've made a write up about her first but I had more to say about Porkchop than this queen. She is considered a popular first out though but in my honest opinion, there are more iconic and more popular first out queens than her. Anyway, she was safe in the first episode just because of it being a non-elimination order. Honestly, I don't even remember what she wore in that episode. She then flopped being a floozy queen and she even wanted that role. She requested to switch with Alexis Michelle and she still flopped with the role she wanted. Embarrassing. Thank Godshe was sent home instead of Kimora because at least Kimora has her iconic moments and her iconic Wait, What? thingy and I love that segment. I always watch it when it comes out of my YouTube feed. Anyway, bye Jaymes.

(I searched for a gif for her and saw this and I kinda admit that this failed ass tumblings are kinda iconic)

SAVING: MORGAN MCMICHAELS (AS3)

Edited by vee_

4 hours ago, Elliott said:

@Zoey0069:

Monét actually went on IG Live and basically mocked fans and defended her stance on Meghan McCain. I watched live in horror, this is how I know.

Both Nina and Monét suck after that whole ordeal.

NOMINATIONS:

Mimi Imfurst (S3)

Venus D-Lite (S3)
Kenya Michaels (S4)
Penny Tration (S5)
Vivienne Pinay (S5)
Magnolia Crawford (S6)
Sasha Belle (S7)
Dax ExclamationPoint (S8)
Naysha Lopez (S8)

Eureka (S9)
Milk (AS3)

Dusty Ray Bottoms (S10)

1 minute ago, *Lily said:

The audacity to complain about being safe when Chi Chi did amazing in that challenge but placed low...

Or Thorgy being in the bottom two. 😐

That whole episode was a mess of rigga morris.

1 hour ago, *Lily said:

NOMINATIONS:

Mimi Imfurst (S3)

Venus D-Lite (S3)
Kenya Michaels (S4)
Penny Tration (S5)
Vivienne Pinay (S5)
Magnolia Crawford (S6)
Sasha Belle (S7)
Dax ExclamationPoint (S8)
Naysha Lopez (S8)

Eureka (S9)
Milk (AS3)

Dusty Ray Bottoms (S10)

Still waiting on everyone. @Deeee @FrogLenzen @vee_ @Zoey0069

MAGNOLIA CRAWFORD

season 6 6x2 GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

Magnooooooooooolia Crawford. Ms. Swordfish herself. One of the first outs of Season 6 (I count her with Kelly Mantle since the cast was split in 2 for that season. Magnolia was technically the second episode and second aired elimination). Known for her extremely sharp nose contour. I didn't mind the nose contour, and I don't believe that's what sent her home Season 6. It was the failure to create a garment with her box (hoe-down party materials). Despite getting denim and sequins and brown fabric, she was unable to get past her disdain for the country theme and created a sad cow party dress (brown cow stunning it was NOT). For the lip sync she was doomed from the start because she was up against one of the all-time great lip sync assassins, The True Elephant Queen Darienne Lake. Not a very memorable queen but it's always nice to have RuPaul say your name with a signature style. 

I believe she still does drag every now and then:

But most of the Instagram looks like this:

She's got those All-Star lips ready, apparently.

Save Dusty Ray Bottoms

Edited by FrogLenzen

7_41.gif

EUREKA (S9)

I never liked Eureka ever since and it's such a shame she had to come back. I mean she's not a bad performing queen but I just don't like her. She's so annoying in the show and after the show and she's a known racist and I don't want to expand on that. I don't really have anything else to say. Her hair looked like a mouldy cinnamon bread. Oh her so called feud with Trinity in S9 was so forced and the producers were trying to recreate the Alyssa and Coco feud but they couldn't. They were just both annoying in S9 when it came to their shading/fighting. Anyway, hopefully she doesn't get in All Stars but we all know that she will. I hope she pulls a Ginger run though. I think this is a hundred words now so bye.