Lauren Alaina Fan Thread

aaronjudge

The video is quite good! I'm not sure how I feel about the "ghost" effect they used, it looks a little weird, but I get what they were going for. I think it's very impressive how they were able to film this in a pandemic and make it look like they were together even though they were on opposite sides of the world! They also apparently used some kind of popup thing instead of a green screen, which I think helps make it look more realistic. 

I signed up to attend Lauren's Christmas livestream later this evening! With Lauren releasing a new music video, doing a livestream, and Taylor dropping a new album at midnight, there is just so much news going on today that I can't even process it! lol

Also, can I just add how much it bugs me that she pronounces "February" like "FebUary"? It took me several listens to notice, but once I did, I can't unhear it now lol How did no one in the recording session pick up on that and tell her to do it again?

Edited by BogoGog24

I just finished watching her Christmas livestream. She sang a little bit of "Feliz Navidad," followed by "Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree," "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas," "One Beer," and "Road Less Traveled." Then she did a Q&A with a few fans who won a Zoom call with her, I don't know if we were all supposed to be able to see that or not, but we did anyway lol She mentioned that she's almost done with her third album and it should be out sometime next year. She also discussed a little about how they filmed the video for What Do You Think Of?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BogoGog24 said:

I just finished watching her Christmas livestream. She sang a little bit of "Feliz Navidad," followed by "Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree," "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas," "One Beer," and "Road Less Traveled." Then she did a Q&A with a few fans who won a Zoom call with her, I don't know if we were all supposed to be able to see that or not, but we did anyway lol She mentioned that she's almost done with her third album and it should be out sometime next year. She also discussed a little about how they filmed the video for What Do You Think Of?

Sounds good! Thanks for sharing. Excited for the next album and wonder if it will be all new material or feature a lot from the EPs. Obviously hoping for new. :haha: 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/27/2021 at 8:01 PM, Southeast said:

Hard to believe it's been 10 years!    I listened to a podcast she did with Caroline Hobby recently and it was really good.    

New single will be Getting Over Him in February.   Good choice, excited for her!

cheers!

Oh yay, that's a good single choice! Looking forward to its release. ❤️ 

I have been watching some of the old Idol episodes from season ten and had forgotten that Paul McDonald was eliminated as early as he was, the week after Pia was.   I would say that Paul has probably been her most enduring friendship from the Idol era.   

On 2/3/2021 at 10:16 AM, Southeast said:

I have been watching some of the old Idol episodes from season ten and had forgotten that Paul McDonald was eliminated as early as he was, the week after Pia was.   I would say that Paul has probably been her most enduring friendship from the Idol era.   

Aww I wasn't a Paul fan, but I also love their friendship to this day. :yes:  I still see them interact on social media, which is really sweet. ❤️