Laine Hardy Fan Thread

frederick

He's cool! Was one of my early faves in 2018! :thumbs:

Now he better release a single before January or imma be mad! lol ;)

YES! He's one of my faves as well :wub: I just hope we get a single soon. I feel like so much time is passing, and I hope people are still interested when he releases.

He's been posting videos from the recording studio on his Instagram stories/Snapchat. I think they might be waiting to release music until closer to the next season so they can use that for promo. :haha: Then again, with how much they dropped the ball promoting Maddie's album, who even knows?

Edited by jstxanothrxstory

He's been posting videos from the recording studio on his Instagram stories/Snapchat. I think they might be waiting to release music until closer to the next season so they can use that for promo. :haha: Then again, with how much they dropped the ball promoting Maddie's album, who even knows?

I hope they learned their lesson from that promo disaster... :wacko:

Laine's music is NOT country too. IMO His genre isn't as defined as past Idols. I hope they don't market him as pop either though. At most he's rock with a soulful edge. Again. Just basing that on his Idol performances...

Do we think Hollywood Records will give him a physical album release? They didn't release Maddie's on CD and I'm still annoyed by it. Yet, they release other artists albums they have on CD.. It makes me feel like they don't truly support the Idols or believe in them.

Do we think Hollywood Records will give him a physical album release? They didn't release Maddie's on CD and I'm still annoyed by it. Yet, they release other artists albums they have on CD.. It makes me feel like they don't truly support the Idols or believe in them.

Maddie got physical CDs but they are almost online only exclusives sold through a local shop in Iowa...

I have a copy thankfully.

Laine may get one too!

Edited by Riza-Smithson

• 2 weeks later...

I heard a rumor that Laine’s album is coming out in January. Has anyone else heard this?

That would be great but we need a single before the album, I would hope the album comes in February and single in January and hopefully lots of promo and a push.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...