Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

94 Pages V  1 2 3 > »    ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Closed TopicStart new topic
> SYTYCD3 Spoiler Thread, Spoilers for July 11th on page 90
xxxjoey
post May 24th 2007, 3:10 PM
Post #1

Group: Members

Fav. SYTYCD3: Danny Tidwell
Fav. SYTYCD5: Jeanine Mason
Fav. pee time: 24 SECONDS

Here is where all spoilers will be kept. If you don't want to be spoiled then don't look in here, simple as that. original.gif

Now that we know who the Top 20 is, I'm just going to link to spoiler posts since people usually have a hard time finding them.

7/11 SPOILERS Recap

1. Lacey + Kameron - Hustle

They kicked of the show with a bang. At first, everyone was confused what they were going to do but it was good and the judges liked it as well. Adam thought they were sexy and did a good job pulling it off. Mary loved how they did such a good job handling all the partnering that was involved. Nigel said that Kameron could still step up his game a little bit because his technique was all right. He said that Lacey was technically much better than her brother Benji. haha. Overall, they did a good job.

2. Shauna + Cedric - Mambo

Choreographed by Alex Da Silva. In the intro clip Alex said that he normally brings 1 assistant, but this time he brought 2 because he heard that he would be working with Cedric. Ouch. haha.gif Anyways, it wasn't bad or good. The judges felt that Shauna did an excellent job and that Cedric was holding her back, especially during the partnering parts. I know that once Mary saw that Cedric was safe last week, she wanted to try another one this week to get Cedric in the bottom 3. She listed each one of his performances and said each one was not good enough. Then, when she got to this week she said she wanted him to stay. I definitely think it was reverse psychology. She even said she got an email from a toy store owner who would fly Cedric off to San Fransisco to show him how to start his own toy business since he was interested in toys. It seems like they are trying to get him as fas away from the show as possible. Nigel thought they did well while mentioning that Cedric could have done better.

3. Anya + Danny - Contemporary

They did a really nice job together. Anya reminded me of Heidi doing the contemporary last season. It was choreographed by Tyce Diorio. They were dressed in black and it was a love story between a man and a woman. Let me just say there was a lot of controversy that came from the judging panel which may or may not air no the actual show. First, Adam started off saying that Danny was the most beautiful male dancer on the show. He though that Anya did a good job as well, but there was a bit of a disconnect between them. He said that when Danny dances he acts like he is dancing and is removing raw emotion from the performance. Mary said something all the same lines, but added that since Danny is doing so many difficult leaps that it can be hard to get into character. Nigel said that they were good. He thought Anya brought a lot of emotion. He said that Danny lacked a certain X-factor that would make people pick up the phone and vote. He just needs to discover what that thing is that he is lacking. Then, Adam interrupts and says that Danny acts like he has already one the competition and he has a certain arrogance to him. Anya quickly comes to his defense and says she doesn't sense that he is arrogant. Nigel then says what Adam is saying is "crap" and that he is just lacking a certain magic and is not arrogant.

4. Sara + Pasha - West Coast Swing

They really surprised me! It was really, really good. Choreographed by Benji S. from last season. Adam thought it was full of energy and was proud of Sara for pulling of something that she has barely done before. Mary loved the routine and the fact that Sara and Pasha had a lot of chemistry after only 5 1/2 hours of partnering. After the Danny/Anya routine in which Nigel said that Danny was technically brilliant and lacked the X factor, he said that this performance had the magic he was looking for.

5. Sabra + Dominic - Hip-hop

It was one of those slow hip-hop numbers choreographed by Shane Sparks. Similar to Allison/Ivan with the umbrellas. Except this time they used chairs. They have such a tight chemistry together and it really shows. The judges really liked it. Adam thought they did a good job connecting with each other. He thought this routine showed that hip-hop can be more that just fast movement without meaning and like that they told a story. Mary also loved them together and their growing chemistry. Nigel thought they did a great job together and that it would be very difficult to send someone home this week. They were great together.

6. Jaimie + Hok - Waltz

It was a really sweet routine. Unfortunately, compared to the comments that everyone else got, their feedback was not so good. Adam said that Jaimie had wonder Wonderful lines and she did a great job. Adam empathized with Hok because he could tell he was out of his element. Mary said that they did a good job with the choreography but there was little waltz actually going on in the routine (about only 4 or 6 bars). Nigel agreed that they did well with what they were given, but it did not have the rise and fall expected of a typical waltz, possibly because of Hok's experience in hip-hop. Overall, their feedback was ok, but I thought they still did a good job.

7. Lauren + Neil - Jazz

I know you Laureil fans are freaking out, right now. Lemme tell you they were amazing! It was choreographed by Wade Robson so you know it was bound to be awesome. It was a devil/angel sort of thing. Lauren was the angel and Neil was the devil. The judges loved it. Adam (choreographer from hairspray) though they did a really good job of acting the roles as well as dancing. Mary didn't know if they could pull it off but once she saw it she loved it. Nigel though it was excellent as well.

This post has been edited by *Wallace: Jul 9th 2007, 11:23 PM

--------------------

IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post May 24th 2007, 3:10 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

ItWasOnlyADream
post May 24th 2007, 3:42 PM
Post #2

I really hope Lacey doesn't win.
Because if she does, even though she may good, it will most likely be because she is Benji's sister.
Or not.
I'll wait to see her dance before I judge that.
But, so far, I'm going for Jaime and Danny because I've seen them dance.
P.s. I really don't mean to offend anyone by this. It's just my opinion.

This post has been edited by ItWasOnlyADream: May 24th 2007, 3:42 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
gremlin
post May 24th 2007, 3:45 PM
Post #3

Hoping Lacey is nothing like her brother. smile.gif

And for the record, I'm not holding anything against her for being related to him. If I like her, I'll admit it. But if she's anything like Benji, that's another story.

This post has been edited by kel x k3l: May 24th 2007, 5:04 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
candance
post May 24th 2007, 3:53 PM
Post #4

Fav. of all time: ALLI / SKAK!!!!!

Jaimie. wub.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
xxxjoey
post May 24th 2007, 4:15 PM
Post #5

QUOTE(ItWasOnlyADream @ May 24th 2007, 3:42 PM) *

I really hope Lacey doesn't win.
Because if she does, even though she may good, it will most likely be because she is Benji's sister.
Or not.
I'll wait to see her dance before I judge that.
But, so far, I'm going for Jaime and Danny because I've seen them dance.
P.s. I really don't mean to offend anyone by this. It's just my opinion.

Whether she's amazing or awful, she's going to be accused of getting votes because of her brother. For my own sake, I hope she's not amazing because that accusation is really going to piss me off if I end up liking her.

--------------------

+Quote Post
CarrieUfan14887
post May 24th 2007, 4:16 PM
Post #6

Group: Blend Artists

Fav. AI4: Carrie Underwood
Fav. AI7: Carly Smithson
Fav. AI14: Jax

That's awesome. I hope that's true and Lacey did make the Top 20 sorcerer.gif

--------------------
AI15: Trent, Mackenzie, Olivia, Sonika | tireswing is my favorite person | ~Miley~ = God
+Quote Post
misstatertat
post May 24th 2007, 4:20 PM
Post #7

Fav. : I Love Everyone

i agree with joey... and i actually think having her brother on last season might harm her more than hurt her. people will say siblings can't win two seasons in a row and stuff like that...

i'm sure people will start saying all these things really soon. noexpression.gif

it's gonna be an impossible argument to win since people will say she's only getting votes because she's benji's sister and other people will say they won't vote for her because she's benji's sister.

rolleyes.gif

This post has been edited by misstatertat: May 24th 2007, 4:21 PM

--------------------

IPB Image
hi! i'm tatiana.
+Quote Post
monkey1313
post May 24th 2007, 4:30 PM
Post #8

Fav. AI7: Jason Castro
Fav. SYTYCD: Lacey Schwimmer

QUOTE(misstatertat @ May 24th 2007, 5:20 PM) *

i agree with joey... and i actually think having her brother on last season might harm her more than hurt her. people will say siblings can't win two seasons in a row and stuff like that...

i'm sure people will start saying all these things really soon. noexpression.gif

it's gonna be an impossible argument to win since people will say she's only getting votes because she's benji's sister and other people will say they won't vote for her because she's benji's sister.
rolleyes.gif

Which you KNOW will upset Kristina very much because Lacey is AMAZING. blarg.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
misstatertat
post May 24th 2007, 4:31 PM
Post #9

i know kristina darling. huggy.gif

--------------------

IPB Image
hi! i'm tatiana.
+Quote Post
monkey1313
post May 24th 2007, 4:35 PM
Post #10

QUOTE(misstatertat @ May 24th 2007, 5:31 PM) *

i know kristina darling. huggy.gif

I was just thinking about how they don't like, say their last names during the top twenty and stuff. But then I realized the judges will ALWAYS say stuff about it because that's just the way they are. angry.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
misstatertat
post May 24th 2007, 4:37 PM
Post #11

they don't? really?

well... also im pretty sure he was her audition partner so people would know... lmao.gif

--------------------

IPB Image
hi! i'm tatiana.
+Quote Post
NatPack
post May 24th 2007, 4:42 PM
Post #12

Fav. SYTYCD: Natalie Fotopoulos

Jaimie and Danny!!! spaz.gif heart.gif

Spoilers... heart.gif

--------------------
Grrr, don't get in the way of Puffalie or Skuff............................ I love my fiancée. <3
IPB Image
|| Sig: Nicole ♥ || Natsexybiotchpoulos - Maid Service. Inc. || I'm Puff! IPB Image / IPB Image / IPB Image ||
+Quote Post
misstatertat
post May 24th 2007, 4:43 PM
Post #13

it seems like lacey has been hanging out a lot with hawk/hok lately so that could mean something. IPB Image

--------------------

IPB Image
hi! i'm tatiana.
+Quote Post
katmcpheefanx
post May 24th 2007, 4:44 PM
Post #14

Lacey! spaz.gif I'm so glad she tried out this season, I was afraid she wasn't going to.

--------------------
+Quote Post
monkey1313
post May 24th 2007, 4:48 PM
Post #15

QUOTE(misstatertat @ May 24th 2007, 5:37 PM) *

they don't? really?

well... also im pretty sure he was her audition partner so people would know... lmao.gif

Nah. Because then I wouldn't still have to live with the mystery of how to say Heidi's last name. tongue.gif

Oh, he was? w00t.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif Okay, I'll go take my squeeish fangirl feelings elsewhere.

Ah, they'd say it anyway.

--------------------
+Quote Post
misstatertat
post May 24th 2007, 4:49 PM
Post #16

QUOTE(monkey1313 @ May 24th 2007, 2:48 PM) *

Nah. Because then I wouldn't still have to live with the mystery of how to say Heidi's last name. tongue.gif

Oh, he was? w00t.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif Okay, I'll go take my squeeish fangirl feelings elsewhere.

Ah, they'd say it anyway.

oh yeah... lmao.gif i think its like... gross- kroits. roll2.gif i might be wrong. haha.gif

haha.gif yes.gif

yeep.

--------------------

IPB Image
hi! i'm tatiana.
+Quote Post
Sexi_Rexi_4eva
post May 24th 2007, 4:53 PM
Post #17

Fav. AI1: Kelly Clarkson
Fav. Person: Demi Lovato

QUOTE(kel x k3l @ May 24th 2007, 2:45 PM) *

Hoping Lacey is nothing like her brother. smile.gif

Same.

--------------------
IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image
+Quote Post
Shmegz
post May 24th 2007, 4:59 PM
Post #18

Fav. AI7: David Archuleta
Fav. AI10: Stefano Langone
Fav. AI11: Joshua Ledet

uh why lacey... she'll probably win just b.c all the benji fans will vote for her. thats dumb.

but yes jaimie made it i know!

i would delete this thread as much as i want to keep it!!

because they could get kicked off the show if the producers find out about this.

anyways.. vote jaimie shes amazing.

does anyone know who sophia is..

i know of the other three.. danny should be amazing.
but hes kinda already big.. so that weird, but whatever.

--------------------
That crazy Stefano fan you all know and hatelove.
Huge Buffalo Bills fan & Dancer

Live the Life You've Imagined
+Quote Post
xxxjoey
post May 24th 2007, 5:00 PM
Post #19

QUOTE(voteblake31 @ May 24th 2007, 4:55 PM) *

uh why lacey... she'll probably win just b.c all the benji fans will vote for her. thats dumb.

i would delete this thread as much as i want to keep it!!
because they could get kicked off the show if the producers find out about this.

anyways.. vote jaimie shes amazing.

Read the rest of the thread before you post. If one more person says that, I will physically hurt them. You haven't even seen her dance yet, shut it.

None of this info came from them, it's all speculation so nothing will happen to them.

Shut up.

--------------------

+Quote Post
NobodyWins
post May 24th 2007, 5:05 PM
Post #20

QUOTE(xxxjoey @ May 24th 2007, 3:00 PM) *

Read the rest of the thread before you post. If one more person says that, I will physically hurt them. You haven't even seen her dance yet, shut it.

None of this info came from them, it's all speculation so nothing will happen to them.

Shut up.

haha.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

94 Pages V  1 2 3 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Sep 20th 2019, 5:58 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol