Alex Watched The Challenge

Alex95

IPB Image

Lol jk my anger @ Derrick & Diem is over, them backstabbing everyone :wub::wub::wub: . I've been terrified of a Theo & Chonda win all season hopefully they lose this exile.

Omggg and Tina & Wes working together to send Darrell in :wub::wub: . Finally battle of the bores as long as none of them win the lifesaver!

IPB Image

Omgggg Tina vs. Diem I was waiting all season for a really good catfight :wub::wub: . Man can Tina really cut a bitch.

I'm screaming at Diem telling Tina she has no heart or loyalty. Diem literally turned on her closest ally Linette and was planning on saving Darrell over Tina if she won :dead:

IPB Image

It took me a long time to get into this season, but once it really got going I couldn't stop watching. I can't believe the season rose when Coral died, but that's pretty much what happened (don't get me wrong, Coral being around for the endgame would've been better :*). The first half of the season might've been the most bored I've been yet. The Austin drama was boring and all of them slowly getting killed off one by one couldn't happen any slower. The powerful people pretty much stayed in power knocking Tonya & Katie out as well since they weren't in with the ~clique~. Then Diem got power hungry and saved the season :wub:. The underdogs taking over was everything so season saving. The Wes, Tina, Derrick underdog alliance is what dreams are made of.
The challenges weren't bad. Once again, I feel like I'm saying this over and over again, nothing really standing out. However, the big problem was exile. Whose sh*tty idea was it to make the elimination challenge the same exact f*cking thing every single time :| . Holy sh*t that was so boring to watch. And the carrying your luggage idea? No sh*t Wes & Casey kept winning, they smartly packed light. I shouldn't say smartly because it's not like it was a strategic decision on their part. They just lucked out while you got people like Tonya who packed like 150 lbs (<3). Exile was dumb as sh*t and was a huge killer this season.

Season Ranking (can't really remember what I had before but I think it was something like this):
The Inferno
The Gauntlet
The Gauntlet II
Battle of the Sexes
Fresh Meat
The Inferno II
Battle of the Sexes II

With the cast ranking I couldn't decide if I was gonna rank everyone together, or alumni & fresh meat separately, or rank them as duos. I figured they all competed as duos so might as well do that.
1. Derrick & Diem - I had a rollercoaster journey with them, but they end up at the top. This wasn't my favorite Derrick season. I enjoyed his romance with Diem and how protective he was of her. However, I found him kind of cowardly at the end, forcing Diem to get all the blood on her hands. He forced her into taking Shane & Linette out and he had no qualms there, but when she convinces him to take Theo and potentially Darrell out and he's suddenly guilt-stricken. I feel mainly positive on him, but not totally. However, I'm 100% here for Diem. Inspirational cancer survivor but also blood-thirsty demon ready to stab her own mother to win the game. She put her all into this game and I loved it! Her reasons for doing the show and wanting to take her mind off her cancer and live a normal life were beautiful and her elimination talking about how she would have to go back in for treatment in 10 days made me tear up :'( . Such a passionate and fascinating character. And of course RIP :broken:.
2. Tina & Kenny - This is the Tina I loved from Battle of the Sexes! Not the beta to Veronica's alpha punching down. Tina punched up and she punched up hard. She was hilarious in confessionals, mean & bitchy with the perfect amount of humor and only crossing the line once. So I guess I'll get her comment to Diem out of the way because that wasn't cool. You shouldn't call cancer survivors anorexic so I docked her a few points. Her relationship with Kenny was legendary and they were probably my favorite duo. They thought they were gonna be cocky champions but then realized they were actually super weak <3. My favorite Tina season yet. Also Kenny is hot sorry not sorry.
3. Coral & Evan - Coral ran another season was an iron fist DUH. This year Wes was her hate figure and he was a great target for her because I didn't feel bad for him at all :wub:. Coral was as hilarious, strong, powerful, and epic as always. She always delivers 100% and you can never ask anything more from her. Tbh Evan kind of rubbed me the wrong way. I didn't like how he kept his hernia a secret from Coral. I had a feeling something bad was gonna happen sooner or later because he kept talking about it. Kinda sucks that they were just destined to die. But they had to fall for everyone to realize that anyone could go home. I'm glad that Coral still hasn't been formally eliminated from a challenge :wub:
4. Wes & Casey - Yeah, what an insane debut from Wes. It's honestly no wonder he's a legend. He gave us all the drama and cockiness you could want and expect from him. He was a bit Much at times I will definitely give you that. Some of his comments towards Casey were a bit too far, he was pretty awful to Johanna, and he had some homophobic sh*t to say about Shane. Really could've been number one if he didn't go so far so much of the time. Casey I mostly enjoyed. I mean an obnoxious cockroach getting dragged to the end despite sucking at literally everything is my dream contestant. I feel bad saying this, but I kinda loved her the most when she was getting beat up on, especially when she would stand up for herself. However, every once in a while she would get weirdly cocky and it wasn't a good look on her. She did literally nothing to earn any cockiness. Oh well, still love her obviously and these two were a hilarious pair together.
5. Shane & Linette - I randomly really enjoyed Linette. She was a bit fiery, especially how she was fuming when Diem backstabbed her. And when she randomly #dragged Casey after she beat her in Exile. Hope to see more from her in the future. I always love Shane sorry not sorry :*. He once again proves himself after being underestimated and is, once again, one of the most dominant of the season. I really thought this could've been his season, Derrick & Diem were the worst people to have that power at the worst time. A proud, out gay man in the early 2000's consistently performing amazingly is something I have to stan.
6. Tonya & Johnnie - This was Tonya's chillest season in a long time and I'm happy for her. The crazy was still there, but it was pretty much based solely on the challenges. No vile personal sh*t for her which was nice. She was as hilarious and enjoyable as always. I liked Johnny too. His hatred of having to be partnered with Tonya was funny.
7. Katie & Eric - I thought they were absolutely adorable together <3. The physical comedy of the two of them against each other was hilarious. Eric seems really likable and I hope to see him again. Katie had slightly more fire again this time around. She still hasn't reached the highs of The Inferno, but I feel like we might get back there.
8. Johanna & Jesse - Johanna standing up to Wes <3. I liked Johanna overall! Jesse's a nobody.
9. Darrell & Aviv - Darrell is easily the best challenger ever at this point. What is he, 4 for 4? Too bad he's still boring. I appreciated Aviv getting revenge for Linette and Diem, but then she also got revenge for Theo. Her being a random puzzle beast :wub:
10. Danny & Evelyn - Meh first boots, not much to say.
11. Melinda & Ryan - I fast forwarded through the reunion and apparently Melinda called Coral a colored person #yikes. I liked Ryan, Melinda didn't seem into this game at all I felt bad that he was with her.
12. Theo & Chanda - Let's get Chanda out of the way because she could quite possibly be the most irrelevant Challenge contestant of all-time, and that's saying something since I thought all season she would win. I hated Theo again this season. His entitlement was through the roof. He just sat there and performed well enough that he expected everyone to hand him a spot in the finale. He was fuming when Derrick & Diem turned on him and I loved it :wub: :wub:. Coming off his Battle of the Sexes 2 appearance where he did literally just float to the finals, it was nice to see him have to fight. And the second he fought, he got his ass kicked by Tina & Kenny :wub:. An entitled vet getting their ass handed to him is my dream come true :wub: .

The Duel next. I usually like to start the next season after finishing one to see the cast, but I'm way too tired so that'll have to wait till tomorrow.

Yikes I feel like you’ve said this about waaaay too many people on this show. These casting producers...MESS!

I debated saying anything about this or not but yeah supposely they were messing with Tonya while she was drunk. I believe it's reported that they stuck a toothbrush in a certain spot while she was passed out. They are no longer allowed on the show anymore now because of that.

Yikes I feel like you’ve said this about waaaay too many people on this show. These casting producers...MESS!

The rapists I alluded to before...they are them. The rape occurs on an upcoming season off-camera. Tonya is the victim. There is a lot to read up on regarding the incident, but CGF summarized it above.

Cast assessment:

IPB Image

Omgggg I totally had my money on her being one and done I can't believe she's back :dead:. And with a boob job <3. Poor thing's gonna have to compete on her own :dead:

IPB Image

It is still so wild for me to see Baby!CT. Looking like a snack! I feel like the psycho that I've heard about hasn't really happened yet, so hopefully I see that soon.

IPB Image

Wasn't excited for him before and with......recent developments I'm definitely not excited for him in the slightest.

IPB Image

Idk her but Svetlana's an amazing name so hopefully she's a queen.

IPB Image

Newbie.

IPB Image

Queen :wub: This is gonna be her winning season I feel it in my bones :wub:

IPB Image

I'm realizing I didn't miss him at all during that one season break. He needs to get another wedgie.

IPB Image

My cutthroat angel returns :wub:

IPB Image

Due to recent Kenny developments, Eric is my new favorite Fresh Meat guy so I'm glad to see him back :wub:

IPB Image

What is this like her 5th season?? I really don't get what the producers see in her, maybe one day it'll click.

IPB Image

Welp.....I guess the Bananas era of The Challenge had to begin sooner or later. I've only seen him as an early boot so far. I'm gonna try to be open-minded I really am! But everything I've seen of him I'd be absolutely shocked if I liked him.

IPB Image

IPB Image

Genuinely can't tell if this is a newbie named Robin or the Robin the producers keep bringing back even though she adds nothing to the show, but with less blonde hair. Ughhhh I'm hoping it's a newbie.

IPB Image

Welp thought I was gonna be very excited for this, tragically I am not.

IPB Image

Omg a third appearance from Jodi?! Can't say she was at the top of my list, but I'm not against it! I liked her last season she was on.

IPB Image

BITCHHHHHHHH I CANNOT BELIEVE :dead:. How do they keep bringing this quitter back?! I love them for it though :wub:. Out 5 episodes of Beth are gonna be glorious :wub:

IPB Image

I've really been stanning him, and tbh I haven't stopped yet, but I think I need a Derrick break. What is this his 5th in a row? Doesn't he have other things he could be doing :*

IPB Image

Hopefully a little less visible and a little less of a dick. I'm excited to see him as an alumni now!

IPB Image

QUENNNNNN MY F*CKING JAW DROPPED :o. A Kina return :wub: Even though I didn't stan her till the end of her season, I love seeing random unexpected picks like this. She didn't feel like a producer fave. Thrilled to see what she brings to the table. I wanna see her in an underdog role :shifty:

IPB Image

Who?

IPB Image

Hoooooold on a second. So Miss Johnny Bananas want to come for Sean on WOTW 2 for being a first boot and saying his advice for future challenges is to not do it when HE'S BEEN A FIRST BOOT FLOP ON HIS FIRST SEASON THIS ENTIRE TIME :dead: . The clownery.....jumping out all over the place! Hoo boy.

I actually liked Bananas here, but we only got 20 minutes lol

"He starts telling me I ride around on a broomstick but you know what Brad, at least I have something in between my legs :)"

IPB Image

Idk why these people always try coming for Beth when she always wins :wub::wub:I give her two more episodes before she quits now that Nehemiah's gone though