Week 4 Scores
Brian & Laura - Charleston: 6/6/6 = 18
Glenda & Robert - Contemporary Ballroom: 6/6/6 = 18
Gráinne & Kai - Salsa: 7/7/7 = 21
Michael & Karen - Paso Doble: 4/5/5 = 14
Sinéad & Ryan - Quickstep: 8/8/8 = 24
Lottie & Pasquale - Salsa: 9/9/10 = 28
Mary & John - American Smooth: 5/7/7 = 19
Aidan & Emily - Tango: 8/9/9 = 26
Fr Ray & Kylee - Paso Doble: 2/3/4 = 9
Ryan & Giulia - Jive: 9/9/10 = 28
Some notes I read mixed with my speculating thoughts:
- Hearing Brian’s Charleston was a bit of a letdown. Peole (myself included) were expecting it to be is dance ut seems like it wasn’t.
- Glenda’s was well received and word out there saying she was underscored/better than Brian, and deserved some 7s.
- Grainne’s Salsa was also well received. Kai has an injury (didn’t catch what it was) but choreo had to be rearranged.
- Michael attempted the steps and boxing theme suited him but lacked shaping and it’s what you would expect from him.
- Sinead’s QS was really well received - and comments say she danced and performed it well.
- omggg Lottie’s Salsa getting a 10 already. Comments saying the Salsa was really fast - and so fast that it needed a moment to breathe. Bu I am sure it was impressive.
- Aidan’s Tango also very well received and his improvement has been noted.
- Well at least Fr Ray has his best scores. #lowstandards Even though yikes he hasn’t reached double dgitis yet. Comments are saying he was terrible of course, but it was his ~best dance~ even though still worse than everyone else.
- Whoa Ryan also getting a 28 and a 10 in there. Sounds like his Jive was amazing though.
Results should be up in the next 15 minutes or so. 😮 Hopefully Fr. Ray or Michael goes, but outside of that, I’m worried for Glenda and Grainne. Fingers crossed for a good result.