Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

172 Pages V  1 2 3 > »    ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> X Factor Season 3 Spoilers/Rumors/Info Discussion
jork
post Dec 12th 2012, 4:41 PM
Post #1

Group: Members

http://jorkvstptb.blogspot.com/2013/04/x-f...y-spoilers.html

*TOP 40 CUT TO A TOP 16. After each contestant sang the judges could choose to put a contestant in six chairs. Judges could choose to switch people out at the end, for maximum drama. On Sunday, they cut the contestants down to the final 6, then cut them to the final four for liveshows. Taping expected to last five+ hours.
SUNDAY: Kelly's Overs went first, followed by Demi's Girls.
MONDAY: Paulina's Boys went first, followed by Simon's Groups.

Your TOP SIXTEEN:

Boys (Paulina Rubio)
1) Carlito Olivero (Boys) (INTO LIVESHOWS. Switched in for Chase Goehring.)
2) Carlos Guevara (Boys) (INTO LIVESHOWS. Second seat.)
3) Josh Levi (Boys) (INTO LIVESHOWS. Massive standout. Switched in for Al Calderon.)
4) Tim Olstad (INTO LIVESHOWS. Stood out in the performance. Got switched in for Stone Martin. Later switched out for Timmy Thames. Afterwards, the crowd kept booing her for 20 min and so he got switched in. Crowd shouted "We want Tim!" so he got switched back in for Timmy)

Girls (Demi Lovato)
1) Danielle Geimer (Girls) (INTO LIVESHOWS. Sang "Georgia On My Mind" by Ray Charles. Simon and Demi were very impressed her vocals, but said to be boring, described as an "American Idol type" who sang lots of old songs, shy girl with a pretty good belting voice. Switched in for Ashly Williams)
2) Ellona Rano Santiago (Girls) (INTO LIVESHOWS. Massive Standout, She sang her version of "Clarity" by Zedd, which spy said was "unexpectedly good, current" and the teens in the audience loved her. Switched in for Jamie Pineda)
3) Khaya Cohen (Girls) (INTO LIVESHOWS. Sang "Paradise" by Coldplay. Second seat)
4) Rion Paige Thompson (Girls) (INTO LIVESHOWS. Sang "I'll Stand By You" by the Pretenders, and spy said she was predictable--good, but not in a standout way. Switched in for Bree Randall)

Groups (Simon Cowell)
1) Alex & Sierra (Groups) (INTO LIVESHOWS)
2) Manufactured Country Boyband called "Restless Road" (Andrew Scholz (put into Groups), Colton Pack (put into Groups) and Zach Beeken (put into Groups)) (INTO LIVESHOWS. Said to have good harmonies, sounded like Rascal Flatts)
3) RoXxy Montana (Groups) (INTO LIVESHOWS. Last group to get in)
4) Manufactured Girl Group called "Sweet Suspense" (Celine Polenghi (Put into Groups), Millie Thrasher (Put into Groups), and Summer Reign (Put into Groups)) (INTO LIVESHOWS. Classified by spies as a young Fifth Harmony. Massive standouts. Sang "Wishing On A Star" by Rose Royce)

Overs (Kelly Rowland)
1) James Kenney (Overs) (INTO THE LIVESHOWS. Spy thought he was really, really good. Switched in for either Lorie Moore or Jeff Brinkman.)
2) Jeffrey Adam Gutt (Overs) (INTO THE LIVESHOWS. Sang "Amazing Grace" and did it justice. Third seat.)
3) Lillie McCloud (Overs) (INTO THE LIVESHOWS. Spy mentioned that she looked 24, with a Diana Ross style. Switched in for either Lorie Moore or Jeff Brinkman)
4) Rachel Potter (Overs) (INTO THE LIVESHOWS. Massive standout. Sang a country version of "Irreplaceable" by Beyonce, but Demi didn't seem too impressed by her. Fourth seat.)

Top 40:

Boys (Paulina Rubio) (PERFORMANCE ORDER)
1) Al Calderon (Boys) CUT. First seat, switched out later on.
2) Carlos Guevara (Boys) (INTO LIVESHOWS. Second seat.)
3) Stone Martin (Boys) CUT. Third seat, switched out later on
4) Chase Goehring (Boys) CUT. Fourth seat, switched out later on
5) Tim Olstad (INTO LIVESHOWS. Stood out in the performance. Got switched in for Stone Martin. Later switched out for Timmy Thames. Afterwards, the crowd kept booing her for 20 min and so he got switched in. Crowd shouted "We want Tim!" so he got switched back in for Timmy)
6) Carlito Olivero (Boys) (INTO LIVESHOWS. Switched in for Chase Goehring.)
7-9?) Josh Levi (Boys) (INTO LIVESHOWS. Massive standout. Switched in for Al Calderon.)
7-9?) Isaac Tauaefa (Boys) CUT. Eliminated right away?
7-9?) Isaiah Alston (Boys) CUT. Eliminated right away?
10) Timmy Thames (Boys) CUT. Initially switched in for Tim Olstad, but Paulina did a switcheroo after the crowd demanded it. Heartbreaking last cut with the Tim above after the crowd forced Paulina to get that Tim in.

Girls (Demi Lovato) (PERFORMANCE ORDER)
1) Bree Randall (Girls) (CUT. Sang "Glad You Came" by the Wanted, wasn't that impressive. Sang first, and got the first seat. Later had a heartbreaking switchout.)
2) Khaya Cohen (Girls) (INTO LIVESHOWS. Sang "Paradise" by Coldplay. Second seat)
3) Jamie Pineda (Girls) CUT. Sang "Don't Speak" by No Doubt with some Spanish. Spy said it sounded karaoke. Third seat. Later switched out
4) Ashly Breshe' Williams (Girls) CUT. Switched out (Sang "I Don't Want To Miss A Thing" by Aerosmith pretty well, but Simon told her she wasn't any good. Still received the 4th seat)
5) Simone Torres (Girls) CUT. She sang a song titled "A Change Is Gonna Come" by Sam Cooke, got eliminated right away
6) Danielle Geimer (Girls) (INTO LIVESHOWS. Sang "Georgia On My Mind" by Ray Charles. Simon and Demi were very impressed her vocals, but said to be boring, described as an "American Idol type" who sang lots of old songs, shy girl with a pretty good belting voice. Switched in for Ashly Williams)
7) Rylie Brown (Girls) CUT. Sang "Angel" by Sarah McLachlan, but sounded and looked pageanty, which Simon made fun of. Eliminated right away.
8) Primrose Martin CUT. Sang "Can't Fight the Moonlight" by LeAnn Rimes, and danced a lot but didn't sound good. Was shown begging in promo clips. Still got eliminated right away
9) Rion Paige Thompson (Girls) (INTO LIVESHOWS. Sang "I'll Stand By You" by the Pretenders, and spy said she was predictable--good, but not in a standout way. Switched in for Bree Randall)
10) Ellona Rano Santiago (Girls) (INTO LIVESHOWS. Massive Standout, She sang her version of "Clarity" by Zedd, which spy said was "unexpectedly good, current" and the teens in the audience loved her. Switched in for Jamie Pineda)

Groups (Simon Cowell)
1) Alex & Sierra (Groups) (INTO LIVESHOWS)
2) Manufactured Country Boyband called "Restless Road" (Andrew Scholz (put into Groups), Colton Pack (put into Groups) and Zach Beeken (put into Groups)) (INTO LIVESHOWS. Said to have good harmonies, sounded like Rascal Flatts)
3) Manufactured Boyband called "Forever In Your Mind" (Emery Kelly (put into Groups), Ricky Garcia and Jon Klaasen) CUT. Last group to get switched out
4) RoXxy Montana (Groups) (INTO LIVESHOWS. Last group to get in)
5) Girls United (Groups) CUT. First group to get switched out
6) Manufactured Girl Group called "Sweet Suspense" (Celine Polenghi (Put into Groups), Millie Thrasher (Put into Groups), and Summer Reign (Put into Groups)) (INTO LIVESHOWS. Classified by spies as a young Fifth Harmony. Massive standouts. Sang "Wishing On A Star" by Rose Royce)
7) WiLD THiNGZ (Groups) CUT. Switched out
8) Good News (Groups) CUT.
9) Glamour (Groups) CUT. Switched out
10) Yellow House Canyon (Groups) CUT.

Overs (Kelly Rowland) (PERFORMANCE ORDER)
1) Victoria Carriger (Overs) (CUT. Judges thought she sang passionately, but that she needs improvement. First seat.)
2) Kristine Mirelle (Overs) (CUT. Sang "Oops I Did It Again" by Britney Spears. Spy thought it was a poor performance. Second seat)
3) Jeffrey Adam Gutt (Overs) (INTO THE LIVESHOWS. Sang "Amazing Grace" and did it justice. Third seat.)
4) Rachel Potter (Overs) (INTO THE LIVESHOWS. Massive standout. Sang a country version of "Irreplaceable" by Beyonce, but Demi didn't seem too impressed by her. Fourth seat.)
5) Lorie Moore (Overs) (CUT. Sang "I'll Make Love To You", did a good job, and got switched in for either Victoria Carriger or Kristine Mirelle, but later got switched out. )
6) Allison Davis (Overs)(CUT. Sang "Tik Tok" by Ke$ha, and it was an awful performance. Eliminated right away)
7) Jeff Brinkman (Overs) (CUT. Sang "Without You" by Nilsson?, spy thought it was boring. He got switched in for either Victoria Carriger or Kristine Mirelle, but later got switched out)
8) Denny Smith (Overs) (CUT. Sang "Midnight Owl", ok performance. Oldest guy in the group, but was a fan favorite and people were chanting for Kelly to switch him in. At the end, Kelly said no. Eliminated right away)
9) Lillie McCloud (Overs) (INTO THE LIVESHOWS. Spy mentioned that she looked 24, with a Diana Ross style. Switched in for either Lorie Moore or Jeff Brinkman)
10) James Kenney (Overs) (INTO THE LIVESHOWS. Spy thought he was really, really good. Switched in for either Lorie Moore or Jeff Brinkman.)

This post has been edited by jork: Oct 2nd 2013, 11:28 AM

--------------------
IPB Image
TPTB Manipulation Blog Zabala sucks
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Dec 12th 2012, 4:41 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

istersay
post Dec 13th 2012, 12:05 AM
Post #2

Search and Destroy
Group Icon

Group: Neurox Media Moderators

IPB Image

Got the X Factor? Audition for THE X FACTOR Season 3!

Audition Online

http://www.thexfactorusa.com/news/article/...factor-season-3

Attached Image
Attached Image

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Jadentheman
post Dec 13th 2012, 12:55 AM
Post #3

Any IDF people gonna audition? Would love to see you guys make it to liveshows grin.gif

This post has been edited by Jadentheman: Dec 13th 2012, 12:05 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
istersay
post Dec 13th 2012, 1:00 AM
Post #4

Search and Destroy
Group Icon

QUOTE(Jadentheman @ Dec 12th 2012, 9:55 PM) *

Any IDF people gonna audition? Would love to see you guys make it to liveshows grin.gif

yes, so they can get ripped apart when they perform stuart.gif j/k

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
MyystikSpiral
post Dec 13th 2012, 1:09 AM
Post #5

I wish there was a spring season like the Voice.

In place of Idol fear.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
chessguy99
post Dec 13th 2012, 1:25 AM
Post #6

Fav. AI10: Haley Reinhart
Fav. AI11: Jessica Sanchez

I wonder if they'll go with the live audience auditions? Rumor is XF-UK may be scaling back due to a drop in ratings, and going back to just judge panel in studio set-up in a hotel ballroom. With the abysmal ratings, IDK if the US show can maintain the high production costs of a live audience audition set-up.

--------------------
We on a planet where there ain't no drama and the party's never ending
Idol: S3 Diana Degarmo, S4 Carrie Underwood, S5 Katharine McPhee, S6 Jordin Sparks, S7 Syesha, S8 Allison Iraheta, S9 Siobhan Magnus, S10 Haley Reinhart, S11 Jessica Sanchez, S13 Alex Preston
XF-UK: S4 Rhydian, S5 Diana Vickers, S6 Stacey Solomon, S7 Cher Lloyd, S8 Amelia Lily/Little Mix
The Voice: S1 Dia Frampton, S2 Juliet Simms, S3 Cassadee Pope/Melanie Martinez, S5 Jacquie Lee
XF-US: S1 Drew, S2 Tate Stevens
+Quote Post
istersay
post Dec 13th 2012, 12:49 AM
Post #7

Search and Destroy
Group Icon

QUOTE(MyystikSpiral @ Dec 12th 2012, 10:09 PM) *

that might be overkill, and Idol fans would probably boycott stuart.gif
QUOTE(chessguy99 @ Dec 12th 2012, 10:25 PM) *

I wonder if they'll go with the live audience auditions? Rumor is XF-UK may be scaling back due to a drop in ratings, and going back to just judge panel in studio set-up in a hotel ballroom. With the abysmal ratings, IDK if the US show can maintain the high production costs of a live audience audition set-up.

sad.gif that's one of my favorite things about the show

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
MyystikSpiral
post Dec 13th 2012, 2:00 AM
Post #8

I like the audition format, too.

Two seasons probably would be two much. But this one has felt too short, maybe because my favorites left too early tongue.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
chessguy99
post Dec 13th 2012, 2:06 AM
Post #9

QUOTE(istersay @ Dec 12th 2012, 11:49 PM) *

sad.gif that's one of my favorite things about the show

But, its a huge expense for a show that isn't even getting a 3.0 in the 18-49 demo. They can't be getting anywhere near the ad money they expected.

--------------------
We on a planet where there ain't no drama and the party's never ending
Idol: S3 Diana Degarmo, S4 Carrie Underwood, S5 Katharine McPhee, S6 Jordin Sparks, S7 Syesha, S8 Allison Iraheta, S9 Siobhan Magnus, S10 Haley Reinhart, S11 Jessica Sanchez, S13 Alex Preston
XF-UK: S4 Rhydian, S5 Diana Vickers, S6 Stacey Solomon, S7 Cher Lloyd, S8 Amelia Lily/Little Mix
The Voice: S1 Dia Frampton, S2 Juliet Simms, S3 Cassadee Pope/Melanie Martinez, S5 Jacquie Lee
XF-US: S1 Drew, S2 Tate Stevens
+Quote Post
Emily_X
post Dec 13th 2012, 2:13 AM
Post #10

Fav. AI1: Kelly Clarkson
Fav. AI4: Carrie Underwood

Wow .. i just looked at the audition cities.

It looks tailor made for a Britney return for S3.

Louisiana - her home state.
Calif, LA- She lives here.
LI, New york - her fiance lives there.

I think Brit may return after all, and release album 8 with S3 for concurrent promotion.

Of course, i could be mistaken. But out of all the places in America, they chose 3 where she lives. Quite a coincidence.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Sweetness354
post Dec 13th 2012, 1:21 AM
Post #11

Fav. Voice: Danielle Bradbery

Don't understand why there isn't a single mid west audition city. They got a HUGE portion of the country voided in auditions between Denver & New Orleans

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
kristie
post Dec 13th 2012, 1:23 AM
Post #12

Fav. AI7: David Cook
Fav. AI 13: Jena Irene

QUOTE(MyystikSpiral @ Dec 13th 2012, 2:09 AM) *

i'd rather the show start airing in mid to late summer to mostly avoid the whole craziness that happened with the baseball playoffs.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Achro
post Dec 13th 2012, 2:07 AM
Post #13

QUOTE(Sweetness354 @ Dec 13th 2012, 2:21 PM) *

Don't understand why there isn't a single mid west audition city. They got a HUGE portion of the country voided in auditions between Denver & New Orleans

I'm assuming they will chuck one of those mall-booth things there. haha.gif

--------------------
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
Nintenfan3424
post Dec 13th 2012, 9:51 AM
Post #14

QUOTE(Sweetness354 @ Dec 13th 2012, 2:21 AM) *

Maybe Bootcamp is in a Midwest City? I mean They didn't have a venue in the deep south this year but they had bootcamp in Miami.

--------------------
+Quote Post
FelixP
post Dec 13th 2012, 3:05 PM
Post #15

Fav. AI12: Candice Glover

I want to try out for x-factor but no shows ever come to Arizona noexpression.gif

--------------------
AI 10: Haley Reinhart Pia Toscano Casey Abrams

AI 11: Hollie Cavanagh Jessica Sanchez Colton Dixon Elise Testone
+Quote Post
tcar
post Dec 13th 2012, 2:30 PM
Post #16

QUOTE(FelixP @ Dec 13th 2012, 3:05 PM) *

I want to try out for x-factor but no shows ever come to Arizona noexpression.gif

that is very brave of you one wrong move and the producers will give you the death edit...i love watching this show but the way these producers really manapulate things i would not audition unless i was kidnapped there

--------------------
+Quote Post
hazuki
post Dec 13th 2012, 5:44 PM
Post #17

Stomp, Stomp. I have arrived

Fav. AI5: Katharine McPhee
Fav. AI13: Jessica Meuse

Wonder if Playback will re-audition as a group?

--------------------
IPB Image
twitter|tumblr|last.fm|Credit: Jack
AI13:Jess Meuse, Jena Asciutto, Malaya Watson, Austin Wolfe, Kristen O Connor, George Lovett
+Quote Post
ColinCarney
post Dec 13th 2012, 10:26 PM
Post #18

QUOTE(hazuki @ Dec 13th 2012, 5:44 PM) *

LOL. Failed manufactured group auditions for the show? Of course the producers would select them.

--------------------
hello. :)
+Quote Post
NothlitHawk777
post Dec 13th 2012, 9:57 PM
Post #19

Fav. AI5: Katharine McPhee
Fav. XF2: Fifth Harmony, Carly Rose

QUOTE(chessguy99 @ Dec 13th 2012, 2:06 AM) *

But, its a huge expense for a show that isn't even getting a 3.0 in the 18-49 demo. They can't be getting anywhere near the ad money they expected.

That's what Pepsi, Sony, and Verizon are for~

--------------------
IPB Image
If you wonder where all the McPhans have gone, CLICK ME. http://www.katharine-mcphee.org/
+Quote Post
kristie
post Dec 14th 2012, 1:43 AM
Post #20

Fav. AI7: David Cook
Fav. AI 13: Jena Irene

QUOTE(hazuki @ Dec 13th 2012, 6:44 PM) *

i doubt it.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post

172 Pages V  1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 82 Time is now: Oct 24th 2014, 5:22 AM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol