Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

358 Pages V « < 102 103 104 105 106 > »    ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Scotty's 2013 Event Calendar
Lexien
post Mar 18th 2013, 7:58 AM
Post #2061

Group: Members

QUOTE(NanCEyeBuck @ Mar 18th 2013, 8:08 AM) *

I would have put the link in but I was on my Kindle and haven't figured out how to cut & paste on it yet - blushing.gif stuart.gif

Understand! I don't even have one (sticking to my old-fashioned books!)...

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Mar 18th 2013, 7:58 AM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

Grandmaof7
post Mar 18th 2013, 8:03 AM
Post #2062

Fav. Team McCreery 198

QUOTE(Mamalety1949 @ Mar 18th 2013, 12:32 AM) *

Oh yes I do.......gamble haha.gif haha.gif bye1.gif

Yes, yes you will!! stuart.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
nana/sami
post Mar 18th 2013, 8:07 AM
Post #2063

QUOTE(NanCEyeBuck @ Mar 17th 2013, 7:32 PM) *

Did our Texan IDF'ers see this:

Judy Cooke McCreery‏@JudyMacGarner
@BrittanyMcNeese: @JudyMacGarner is Scotty planning on do any shows in Dallas, Texas any time soon? I think 6 flags Arlington ?

I am sooooo excited!!! Six Flags is only about 20 min from my house!!!! w00t.gif

I was telling Sami and Denise just the other day it would be cool if he would come to Six Flags!!!!
w00twave.gif cool.gif w00twave.gif cool.gif w00twave.gif cool.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
NanCEyeBuck
post Mar 18th 2013, 8:12 AM
Post #2064

QUOTE(nana/sami @ Mar 18th 2013, 8:07 AM) *

I am sooooo excited!!! Six Flags is only about 20 min from my house!!!! w00t.gif

I was telling Sami and Denise just the other day it would be cool if he would come to Six Flags!!!!

I'm in Ohio, so won't be going, but I am curious. When I've gone to amusement parks such as that (Cedar Point is a huge one in Sandusky, Oh) they usually have stage shows running all day with EXCELLENT entertainers but not known names. I didn't see anything about named entertainers on Six Flags website; just wondering if they have a "known" act once or week or what?

--------------------
+Quote Post
mamal
post Mar 18th 2013, 8:21 AM
Post #2065

QUOTE(nana/sami @ Mar 18th 2013, 8:07 AM) *

WOW! Another one you can go to! You might have to increase the funds in your Scotty budget!! Wishing I could join you!

--------------------
+Quote Post
NanCEyeBuck
post Mar 18th 2013, 8:31 AM
Post #2066

QUOTE(Lexien @ Mar 18th 2013, 7:58 AM) *

Off Topic: I appreciate that but I really do like my kindles. I have the older one that I can read in bright sunshine and my new Kindle Fire that I can just throw in my purse, when I have to sit at a doctor's office (people or vet) and use it to read books, do puzzles, or use as a small computer to go online. Just is it can do so many things; will take me awhile to figure it all out - haha.gif (The only negative I've found with the new kindle over the old is it is more like a cellphone screen and can't be read in bright sunlight.)

This post has been edited by NanCEyeBuck: Mar 18th 2013, 8:32 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Nelliesc
post Mar 18th 2013, 8:55 AM
Post #2067

QUOTE(NanCEyeBuck @ Mar 18th 2013, 9:31 AM) *

Off Topic: I appreciate that but I really do like my kindles. I have the older one that I can read in bright sunshine and my new Kindle Fire that I can just throw in my purse, when I have to sit at a doctor's office (people or vet) and use it to read books, do puzzles, or use as a small computer to go online. Just is it can do so many things; will take me awhile to figure it all out - haha.gif (The only negative I've found with the new kindle over the old is it is more like a cellphone screen and can't be read in bright sunlight.)

We're looking for tickets to "Rock the South" in Cullen, Al, if anyone's sees them come up for fan or VIP, tell me. It's in June.

--------------------
+Quote Post
nana/sami
post Mar 18th 2013, 10:20 AM
Post #2068

QUOTE(NanCEyeBuck @ Mar 18th 2013, 8:12 AM) *

I'm in Ohio, so won't be going, but I am curious. When I've gone to amusement parks such as that (Cedar Point is a huge one in Sandusky, Oh) they usually have stage shows running all day with EXCELLENT entertainers but not known names. I didn't see anything about named entertainers on Six Flags website; just wondering if they have a "known" act once or week or what?

At Six Flags Over Texas they do have theaters in some of the different areas of the park that have variety type shows all through out the day. They also have a Music Amiptheater where they have concerts at night. It is inside the park so you have to buy tickets to the park but the concert is separate and requires a separate ticket. I haven't kept up with it so I am not sure exactly who has been there.... no I don't think the Brad Paisleys or Blake Sheltons of the music word go there but as I remember it is not necessarily total unknowns either or they wouldn't be able to sell the tickets. They have a lot of Christian music concerts there. The first one this season is titled Rock The Flags and is a Christian rock concert.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
sinycalone
post Mar 18th 2013, 10:26 AM
Post #2069

Group: NX Subscribers

Wasn't Scotty supposed to phone into a radio station today, to promote an upcoming show?

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

BEACON THEATER, NEW YORK
+Quote Post
drdeb
post Mar 18th 2013, 10:30 AM
Post #2070

QUOTE(sinycalone @ Mar 18th 2013, 11:26 AM) *

Wasn't Scotty supposed to phone into a radio station today, to promote an upcoming show?

Here's Button's post on the subject:

KICKS 105.5‏@KICKS1055
Scotty McCreery call's the show Monday to talk about his upcoming concert at The Toyota Oakdale Theater...Listen... http://fb.me/2QxrVyraw

--------------------
+Quote Post
Mamalety1949
post Mar 18th 2013, 11:06 AM
Post #2071

Fav. AI10: Scotty McCreery
Fav. Scotty McCreery

QUOTE(Nelliesc @ Mar 18th 2013, 9:55 AM) *

We're looking for tickets to "Rock the South" in Cullen, Al, if anyone's sees them come up for fan or VIP, tell me. It's in June.

YAY grin.gif grin.gif I got four tickets for Coachella, CA June 1st....... four tickets.

--------------------
IPB Image
SCOTTY IS PURE COUNTRY BECAUSE COUNTRY IS DOWN TO EARTH FOR THE EARTH
+Quote Post
drdeb
post Mar 18th 2013, 11:52 AM
Post #2072

QUOTE(Mamalety1949 @ Mar 18th 2013, 12:06 PM) *

YAY grin.gif grin.gif I got four tickets for Coachella, CA June 1st....... four tickets.

added! thumbsup.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Grandmaof7
post Mar 18th 2013, 12:26 PM
Post #2073

Fav. Team McCreery 198

QUOTE(Mamalety1949 @ Mar 18th 2013, 12:06 PM) *

thumbsup.gif huggy.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Jiffybetty
post Mar 18th 2013, 12:28 PM
Post #2074

QUOTE(NanCEyeBuck @ Mar 18th 2013, 5:31 AM) *

I have a Kindle fire and just a note on reading in bright sunlight. I found out if you turn the brightness all the way up, you can see the screen. Love my kindle.

--------------------
+Quote Post
sinycalone
post Mar 18th 2013, 12:33 PM
Post #2075

Group: NX Subscribers

Here's a link to 105.5KICKS FB page...

https://www.facebook.com/KICKS1055

Scotty was to call in at 6:10 (the station is in Connecticut) and it was to be repeated at 8:10 am. Have no idea if this actually happened. Can you imagine Scotty at 6:10 this am after apparently having visited the Valvano gravesite very late last night/early am.

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

BEACON THEATER, NEW YORK
+Quote Post
NanCEyeBuck
post Mar 18th 2013, 12:37 PM
Post #2076

QUOTE(Jiffybetty @ Mar 18th 2013, 12:28 PM) *

I have a Kindle fire and just a note on reading in bright sunlight. I found out if you turn the brightness all the way up, you can see the screen. Love my kindle.

Thx. I'm gonna defintely try that. Although with the snow/ice coming from the skies at the moment, probably won't be today - haha.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
nana/sami
post Mar 18th 2013, 2:16 PM
Post #2077

I was looking to see past concerts at Six Flags Tx... Saw a lot of Christian rock and pop... Looks like the Christian groups were pretty good ... Dove award winners etc.

Chris Young was there in 2006 and in 2012

past concerts....
Relient K
Newsboys
Michael W Smith
KC and the Sunshine Band
Moody Blues
Allman Brothers Band
The Beach Boys ... quite a few times

and.... way way back when my daughter saw Joan Jet and the Black Hearts there.. haha.gif haha.gif haha.gif

This post has been edited by nana/sami: Mar 18th 2013, 4:12 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Craig Bennett
post Mar 18th 2013, 5:12 PM
Post #2078

Well I went ahead and go my presale Pit Standing ticket for Myrtle Beach. yes.gif I was just navigating Scotty's Fan Club site and went to the store. I noticed the had an item called presale. I clicked it, and tickets for Myrtle Beach were there. And just what I wanted. I love standing as close to the stage as possible. General Admission yes, but I'm gonna find a way to get close to the stage. haha.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
novelidea
post Mar 18th 2013, 5:30 PM
Post #2079

QUOTE(Lexien @ Mar 18th 2013, 7:58 AM) *

Hooray for those that love paper books.

The kindle and e-books have a place and lots of good points, but my heart is with paper books.
Particularly those that have sat on my shelves for many years and become old friends.

--------------------
+Quote Post
mamal
post Mar 18th 2013, 6:54 PM
Post #2080

QUOTE(Mamalety1949 @ Mar 18th 2013, 11:06 AM) *

So glad for one closer to you---not that you won't travel the country for Scotty too!! bye1.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

358 Pages V « < 102 103 104 105 106 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Jul 24th 2014, 11:56 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol