Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

7 Pages V « < 4 5 6 7 >   ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Official ●X Factor USA 2● Boot Camp #2 Discussion, ►S02E08 Thurs Oct 4 ~ 8/7c ~ 1 Hour
crash2007
post Oct 4th 2012, 8:04 PM
Post #101

Group: Members

QUOTE(jork @ Oct 4th 2012, 9:03 PM) *

Tate Stevens should have been shoved into a group after tonight's performance.

Or off the stage.

This post has been edited by crash2007: Oct 4th 2012, 8:04 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Oct 4th 2012, 8:04 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

Sweetness354
post Oct 4th 2012, 8:06 PM
Post #102

Fav. Voice: Danielle Bradbery

I love Cece's attitude. She has one goal & is fully driven to get it. I love her desire. And she's one of the most talented there is, definitely better then Paige (Proven twice)

haha.gif @ Paige complaining about sabotage. If you wanted a different song, it's your fault for not trying hard enough to get a song you want

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
jdrocks84
post Oct 4th 2012, 8:14 PM
Post #103

QUOTE(*Wallace @ Oct 4th 2012, 9:02 PM) *

She really does. haha.gif She has everything it takes to be a pop star but that personality is a nightmare. haha.gif

She is Simone Battle part deux and if she makes it to live shows she won't make it long.

--------------------
America got it WRONG!
+Quote Post
chessguy99
post Oct 4th 2012, 8:24 PM
Post #104

Fav. AI10: Haley Reinhart
Fav. AI11: Jessica Sanchez

Classic XF episode, filled with so much manipulation and contestant sabotage. Much better than last season, where BC shows were almost a waste.

This post has been edited by chessguy99: Oct 4th 2012, 8:25 PM

--------------------
We on a planet where there ain't no drama and the party's never ending
Idol: S3 Diana Degarmo, S4 Carrie Underwood, S5 Katharine McPhee, S6 Jordin Sparks, S7 Syesha, S8 Allison Iraheta, S9 Siobhan Magnus, S10 Haley Reinhart, S11 Jessica Sanchez, S13 Alex Preston
XF-UK: S4 Rhydian, S5 Diana Vickers, S6 Stacey Solomon, S7 Cher Lloyd, S8 Amelia Lily/Little Mix
The Voice: S1 Dia Frampton, S2 Juliet Simms, S3 Cassadee Pope/Melanie Martinez, S5 Jacquie Lee
XF-US: S1 Drew, S2 Tate Stevens
+Quote Post
Sweetness354
post Oct 4th 2012, 8:25 PM
Post #105

QUOTE(jdrocks84 @ Oct 4th 2012, 9:14 PM) *

She is Simone Battle part deux and if she makes it to live shows she won't make it long.

She could make it a long while. If she makes the lives (Which i think is likely), Even if she's in the Bottom 2 a lot, the Bottom 2 have a sing off. Cece fully has the capability of winning MANY sing offs & staying a long while

It's not like the lowest vote getter is automatically eliminated. It prevents a polarizing & talented performer like Cece from getting out earlier then they should. The Judges would most definitely want to save her. There's no way the judges would want her to be eliminated in 12 or 11th with how much intrigue she can bring from both ends of the spectrum (fans & haters). She's the most polarizing contestant of the season

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
mommyof2
post Oct 4th 2012, 8:54 PM
Post #106

QUOTE(world_idols @ Oct 4th 2012, 7:19 PM) *

vino is better yes.gif

i also like david better, vino comes across more of someone who does not want to be liked, he has that way to tough guy image, while david, is more of the up front, tell it like it is person, but also is warm and more inviting, as to having a conversation or for handling comments regarding performance.

--------------------
+Quote Post
ColinCarney
post Oct 4th 2012, 10:00 PM
Post #107

Really wasn't wowed about this episode. No real favorites so far. sad.gif

--------------------
hello. :)
+Quote Post
istersay
post Oct 4th 2012, 10:04 PM
Post #108

Search and Destroy
Group Icon

Group: Neurox Media Moderators

show just started on the west coast

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
music_junkierules
post Oct 4th 2012, 11:00 PM
Post #109

Group: Blend Artists

Fav. AI12: Kree Harrison

QUOTE(crash2007 @ Oct 4th 2012, 6:02 PM) *

The editing is so weird. Like, it's obvious they're trying to make Paige the lovable underdog you root for, but then they go ahead and show how godawful every one of her performances are. CeCe's, on the other hand, are mostly competent, but then they air every single comment that will make the average viewer hate her.

It really is. It confuses me to death. As much as they make CeCe look like such a bitch, I can't stop rooting for her cuz she's just so darn talented. It's the strangest thing ever.

--------------------
IPB Image
harmonizer for life.
+Quote Post
jdrocks84
post Oct 4th 2012, 11:47 PM
Post #110

QUOTE(Sweetness354 @ Oct 4th 2012, 9:25 PM) *

She could make it a long while. If she makes the lives (Which i think is likely), Even if she's in the Bottom 2 a lot, the Bottom 2 have a sing off. Cece fully has the capability of winning MANY sing offs & staying a long while

It's not like the lowest vote getter is automatically eliminated. It prevents a polarizing & talented performer like Cece from getting out earlier then they should. The Judges would most definitely want to save her. There's no way the judges would want her to be eliminated in 12 or 11th with how much intrigue she can bring from both ends of the spectrum (fans & haters). She's the most polarizing contestant of the season

If she makes live shows I bet she'll be the judge cut in her category. She over sings and that gets annoying fast...on top of her attitude being grating.

--------------------
America got it WRONG!
+Quote Post
Sweetness354
post Oct 4th 2012, 11:59 PM
Post #111

QUOTE(jdrocks84 @ Oct 5th 2012, 12:47 AM) *
If she makes live shows I bet she'll be the judge cut in her category. She over sings and that gets annoying fast...on top of her attitude being grating

Her IWALY has been the best performance of Boot Camp & the judges are smart enough to know they need somebody like her in the competition. She's one of the best vocalist in the competition combined with being very polarizing

The more hate she gets, the more her fans will support her & she'll gain fans with every good performance. I saw a lot of people admit she destroyed Paige in the Sing Off, plus tonight some people are seeing that Paige isn't as innocent as she wants to come off. I think Cece's got a chance to last a few weeks in the live shows

It'd be stupid to cut her before the live shows. I don't think any of the 4 judges have interest in cutting her anytime soon. Demi & Simon specifically seem to love her

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
jdrocks84
post Oct 5th 2012, 12:02 AM
Post #112

QUOTE(Sweetness354 @ Oct 5th 2012, 12:59 AM) *

Her IWALY has been the best performance of Boot Camp & the judges are smart enough to know they need somebody like her in the competition. She's one of the best vocalist in the competition combined with being very polarizing

The more hate she gets, the more her fans will support her & she'll gain fans with every good performance. I saw a lot of people admit she destroyed Paige in the Sing Off, plus tonight some people are seeing that Paige isn't as innocent as she wants to come off. I think Cece's got a chance to last a few weeks in the live shows

It'd be stupid to cut her before the live shows. I don't think any of the 4 judges have interest in cutting her anytime soon. Demi & Simon specifically seem to love her

Jennel is better and it's unlikely they'll keep both in that group so CeCe will get the axe.

--------------------
America got it WRONG!
+Quote Post
kamil24
post Oct 5th 2012, 12:03 AM
Post #113

Fav. CI5: Carly Rae Jepsen
Fav. AI12: Angie Miller
Fav. AI13: Emily Piriz

I think it may be good for her that Cece is polarizing... she'll be getting a lot of hate, but she'll also be getting protection from fans, and the fans that protect her from haters will get more attached to her... so I see her having lots of fans that will actually support her after the show is over. Plus if you look at Youtube, she's got about half likes, and half dislikes... not like Tara Simon who's got mostly dislikes.

--------------------
Emily Piriz, Malaya Watson, Jena Irene, Jessica MeuseIPB Image
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
MyystikSpiral
post Oct 5th 2012, 12:04 AM
Post #114

She'll be here for awhile, it seems like it's been the CeCe show the past two episodes she's featured so much.

She can hit those big notes, but she's one of those singers that is just going through the motions until the hit the final note. I've seen many of them on Idol, although I can't think of any examples right now.

I assume the judges houses will be all the ones they've been featuring so heavily, there's little suspense at this point.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
kamil24
post Oct 5th 2012, 12:04 AM
Post #115

Fav. CI5: Carly Rae Jepsen
Fav. AI12: Angie Miller
Fav. AI13: Emily Piriz

QUOTE(jdrocks84 @ Oct 5th 2012, 1:02 AM) *

Jennel is better and it's unlikely they'll keep both in that group so CeCe will get the axe.

Jennel is more likeable, but from what we've seen so far CeCe has been better.

--------------------
Emily Piriz, Malaya Watson, Jena Irene, Jessica MeuseIPB Image
+Quote Post
Sweetness354
post Oct 5th 2012, 12:09 AM
Post #116

QUOTE(jdrocks84 @ Oct 5th 2012, 1:02 AM) *

Definite fan of Jennel, she's one of my top 3 favs along with Cece (Carly Rose being the other)

Vocally, Cece is better, performance wise I'd go Jennel

I fully expect both to be kept in the 17-24 group. They seem to be the two standouts from the 17-24 group. Among the others in that group I can think of, Paige Thomas could be able to get one of the 4 slots & Cece has proven she's better then Paige

Jennel, Cece & Paige are the 3 most aired singers in the 17-24 category so I like all their chances to go live. I predict whoever the 4th person is in that category would be the judges cut

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Nezz
post Oct 5th 2012, 4:17 AM
Post #117

Did Austin Corini survive the boot camp?

--------------------
+Quote Post
Achro
post Oct 5th 2012, 5:54 AM
Post #118

QUOTE(jdrocks84 @ Oct 5th 2012, 12:47 PM) *

If she makes live shows I bet she'll be the judge cut in her category. She over sings and that gets annoying fast...on top of her attitude being grating.

Which is exactly why they will keep her forever.

See: Katie Waissel, Kitty Brucknell

QUOTE(kamil24 @ Oct 5th 2012, 1:04 PM) *

Jennel is more likeable, but from what we've seen so far CeCe has been better.

Jennel's only problem is that the show wants to hammer us over the head with how "barely legal sexxxy" she is. I can't see that being a vote-getter.

This post has been edited by Achro: Oct 5th 2012, 5:56 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
MonsterCroatia
post Oct 5th 2012, 7:11 AM
Post #119

It was good, but it didn't wow me.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Sweetness354
post Oct 5th 2012, 7:47 AM
Post #120

QUOTE(Achro @ Oct 5th 2012, 6:54 AM) *

Jennel's only problem is that the show wants to hammer us over the head with how "barely legal sexxxy" she is. I can't see that being a vote-getter

The vast majority of people love that about her, plus her genuine likability makes Jennel a definite contender to go DEEP into the competition. I absolutely think Jennel is an overall favorite because of her talent, likability & the sexiness

She's one of the few females that can showcase their sexiness but not make other females dislike them. That greatly benefits her

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post

7 Pages V « < 4 5 6 7 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Nov 21st 2014, 1:00 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol