Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

242 Pages V « < 155 156 157 158 159 > »    ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Scotty's 'Solo' Concerts -- Summer 2012
JeanR
post Nov 4th 2012, 4:46 AM
Post #3121

Group: Members

Here's a YouTube video of Scotty singing Winter Wonderland at the CMA Christmas taping. Not sure if this is the final version or not because he messed up the wording at the beginning, singing walking in a "wonder" wonderland instead of "winter" wonderland. Don't know if anyone caught it and had him re-tape it - didn't see any tweets about him singing it twice and you can see the "snow" falling while he sings so I doubt they re-did it. Bet this one ends up on the final version of the show anyway.

Cynthia Darrimon ‏@cdarrimon
Winter Wonderland Scotty McCreery CMA Christmas http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AK5QY_LNFc

This post has been edited by JeanR: Nov 4th 2012, 4:49 AM

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Nov 4th 2012, 4:46 AM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

GrandmaDot
post Nov 4th 2012, 7:11 AM
Post #3122

QUOTE(JeanR @ Nov 4th 2012, 5:46 AM) *

Here's a YouTube video of Scotty singing Winter Wonderland at the CMA Christmas taping. Not sure if this is the final version or not because he messed up the wording at the beginning, singing walking in a "wonder" wonderland instead of "winter" wonderland. Don't know if anyone caught it and had him re-tape it - didn't see any tweets about him singing it twice and you can see the "snow" falling while he sings so I doubt they re-did it. Bet this one ends up on the final version of the show anyway.

Cynthia Darrimon ‏@cdarrimon
Winter Wonderland Scotty McCreery CMA Christmas http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AK5QY_LNFc

Yet, in the other full length video he clearly sings "winter". He really killed these numbers last night. I have listened to the full length version at least 30 times and it just never gets old! I love that that the orchestration did not drown out his voice - after all, it is his voice we are all mesmerized with each time we hear it.

--------------------
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
jailbelle
post Nov 4th 2012, 8:03 AM
Post #3123

Fav. AI9: Casey James
Fav. AI10: Scotty McCreery

QUOTE(CountryTiger @ Nov 4th 2012, 12:22 AM) *

Thank you brother! Sometimes I think Brian can't do his job properly because he's lost his mind over Taylor Swift. I could care less how many Taylor followers he has on twitter. He has a job he's supposed to do? And he can't do it properly because he's always trying to get more Taylor followers for himself on twitter.

Not only Taylor - Brian had it bad for Haley Reinhart, still does. And Scotty whomped her butt in season 10... and since. haha.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
sinycalone
post Nov 4th 2012, 8:48 AM
Post #3124

Group: NX Subscribers

QUOTE(jailbelle @ Nov 4th 2012, 9:03 AM) *

Not only Taylor - Brian had it bad for Haley Reinhart, still does. And Scotty whomped her butt in season 10... and since. haha.gif

He's never gotten over his Haley obsession, 'tis true. (I enjoy Haley, too - I'm not suggesting she was not worthy of praise). However, Brian seems to carry the whole thing to extremes (especially with Taylor), and to me he's lost credibility because of these obsessions.

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

BEACON THEATER, NEW YORK
+Quote Post
buttons66
post Nov 4th 2012, 10:04 AM
Post #3125

I have listened to this version over and over too and I hear no glitches with "winter". He clearly says Winter Wonderland so I have to wonder why the other recording sounds like he said something different....could be a sound glitch on the recording device used for the shorter version.Its weird..but whatever it seems like Scotty killed both songs,the audience reaction was great.Scotty fans turned out to see him according to Twitter big time and it seems new fans might have been made there last night.

Can't wait to see a full CWSM concert....at the Beacon.

http://telly.com/IUIJW

Walking in a Winter Wonderland.

--------------------
+Quote Post
JeanR
post Nov 4th 2012, 12:43 PM
Post #3126

QUOTE(GrandmaDot @ Nov 4th 2012, 8:11 AM) *

Yet, in the other full length video he clearly sings "winter". He really killed these numbers last night. I have listened to the full length version at least 30 times and it just never gets old! I love that that the orchestration did not drown out his voice - after all, it is his voice we are all mesmerized with each time we hear it.

Thanks for clarifying that - so glad the other one is good. Sure wish I could bring the other one up. l didn't know if it was re-taped or not. Really like the special effect of the snow falling too.

Hope the two good ones make it to YouTube!

This post has been edited by JeanR: Nov 4th 2012, 12:53 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Ottawa1946
post Nov 4th 2012, 6:51 PM
Post #3127

Fav. AI: Scotty McCreery

QUOTE(md1948 @ Nov 3rd 2012, 10:47 PM) *

Great Pix!! - Good enough for an album cover!!
IPB Image

Didn't have access to CMA Christmas info until now.

Scotty looks just fantastic. As for the songs I assumed were chosen for him, hummmmmm neither are my favourites but he did a great job on the one I could listen to.

If he couldn't sing CIH, I was hoping that he would at least have sung Holy Night. Guess will have to wait for the airing of the show in December .

--------------------
+Quote Post
SSKY
post Nov 4th 2012, 7:39 PM
Post #3128

I agree. If he couldn't sing CIH I wanted him to sing O Holy Night. His voice on that song is so amazing. But I think I saw on Twitter where Jennifer Nettles and John Legend sang it. Same with Let it Snow. I thought that would be a fun one for him to sing but someone else sang it, Lady A maybe. But I'm thrilled he was invited to perform again on the show. That says a lot! And now filming a GAC Christmas Special. grin.gif Now lets hope it airs earlier than CMA Country Christmas.

This post has been edited by SSKY: Nov 4th 2012, 7:40 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
sinycalone
post Nov 6th 2012, 7:27 PM
Post #3129

OK...if you will recall, I purchased 3 tickets for Sandy, Maria (possibly), and me for the Beacon Theater show. Sandy, was then able to get us seats closer to the stage.

I am offering those tickets for the exact price I paid: $192.00 ($50.00 each, plus a $14.00 Ticketmaster processing fee per ticket).

Section: orchestra center
Row: O
Seats: 101, 102, 103 (101 is an aisle seat)

I am asking the buyer to cover postage or overnight, whichever they prefer...$4.50 USPS (cert.), $15.00 2-day delivery via UPS.

Obviously, I can't accept a credit card!

I am going to post this on Scotty's Calendar thread, too. And I'm going to dm Donna via Twitter to see if you would be kind enough to list these on ther site.

--------------------

BEACON THEATER, NEW YORK
+Quote Post
g1dragon21
post Nov 7th 2012, 1:53 PM
Post #3130

Scotty McCreery

MassMutual Center

Springfield, MA

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 07:00 PM

Scotty & Friends Christmas Show!!

850 Seats....Only 66 tickets left for a SOLD OUT SHOW

yes.gif yes.gif yes.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
g1dragon21
post Nov 7th 2012, 2:15 PM
Post #3131

Scotty McCreery

Von Braun Center Concert Hall

Huntsville, AL

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 08:00 PM

Approx. 208 tickets still available!

Click on concert Hall for seating. http://www.vonbrauncenter.com/seatingCharts.html

--------------------
+Quote Post
DMJ2259
post Nov 7th 2012, 2:30 PM
Post #3132

QUOTE(g1dragon21 @ Nov 7th 2012, 2:15 PM) *

Scotty McCreery

Huntsville, AL

Click on concert Hall for seating. http://www.vonbrauncenter.com/seatingCharts.html

WOW doesn't that place hold like 10,000 people???

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
DMJ2259
post Nov 7th 2012, 2:48 PM
Post #3133

And then we have the Toyota Center that only holds 4,300 people and there are still 1,224 tickets left sad.gif sad.gif for tomorrow night. That's a first for Scotty. Is this place in the boonies or something?

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
mary_beaton
post Nov 7th 2012, 3:21 PM
Post #3134

QUOTE(DMJ2259 @ Nov 7th 2012, 2:48 PM) *

And then we have the Toyota Center that only holds 4,300 people and there are still 1,224 tickets left sad.gif sad.gif for tomorrow night. That's a first for Scotty. Is this place in the boonies or something?

Totally in the boonies. It's not on a major freeway, it's the opposite side of the Cascades from Tacoma and Seattle and quite a drive from the eastern part of the state.

--------------------
+Quote Post
SSKY
post Nov 7th 2012, 7:15 PM
Post #3135

QUOTE(g1dragon21 @ Nov 7th 2012, 2:15 PM) *

Scotty McCreery

Huntsville, AL

The Von Braun Center sent me an email today regarding the Jamey Johnson concert that they were having a buy one get one free ticket promotion for balcony seats. I only say this not to put Jamey down in any way (he is a great country artist) but to say how well Scotty's ticket sales are going. Plus Scotty has a concert the next night in Birmingham which is just over an hour away which is also selling well.

--------------------
+Quote Post
DMJ2259
post Nov 7th 2012, 7:25 PM
Post #3136

Jeffrey Harper ‏@jeffreyharper
This guy is tired. @ Spokane, WA http://instagr.am/p/Rv46nPxFc4/

Looks like band is already there

This post has been edited by DMJ2259: Nov 7th 2012, 7:25 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
sinycalone
post Nov 7th 2012, 7:30 PM
Post #3137

Wenatchee is in a lovely part of the state...but just not heavily populated. I hope Scotty and crew are not planning on using BigL for transportation between Wenatchee and Los Angeles...its a 20 hour +. And as Mary B. pointed out it's on the opposite side of the Cascade Mountains from Seattle/Tacoma. That means crossing those mountains to go down to LA. Luckily, they have Saturday off....but I'm not sure they want to spend an entire day just traveling. If they take the scenic route down the Oregon and California coasts....that 20 hour drive will be about 28 hours!

--------------------

BEACON THEATER, NEW YORK
+Quote Post
dkm0925
post Nov 8th 2012, 6:35 AM
Post #3138

QUOTE(sinycalone @ Nov 6th 2012, 8:27 PM) *

OK...if you will recall, I purchased 3 tickets for Sandy, Maria (possibly), and me for the Beacon Theater show. Sandy, was then able to get us seats closer to the stage.

I am offering those tickets for the exact price I paid: $192.00 ($50.00 each, plus a $14.00 Ticketmaster processing fee per ticket).

Section: orchestra center
Row: O
Seats: 101, 102, 103 (101 is an aisle seat)

I am asking the buyer to cover postage or overnight, whichever they prefer...$4.50 USPS (cert.), $15.00 2-day delivery via UPS.

Obviously, I can't accept a credit card!

I am going to post this on Scotty's Calendar thread, too. And I'm going to dm Donna via Twitter to see if you would be kind enough to list these on ther site.

Carol,

I apologize for being so late getting these posted on FOS - but they are up now! I'm sorry but my beautiful granddaughter was in for a few days & well, ya know there are somethings that take priority over Scotty! yes.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
sinycalone
post Nov 8th 2012, 8:22 AM
Post #3139

Donna...don't apologize. You are a sweetie for putting the tickets on your site. And for tweeting about them.

--------------------

BEACON THEATER, NEW YORK
+Quote Post
sinycalone
post Nov 8th 2012, 8:22 AM
Post #3140

Donna...don't apologize. You are a sweetie for putting the tickets on your site. And for tweeting about them.

--------------------

BEACON THEATER, NEW YORK
+Quote Post

242 Pages V « < 155 156 157 158 159 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 83 Time is now: Oct 31st 2014, 8:58 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol