Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

27 Pages V « < 12 13 14 15 16 > »    ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Walmart Exclusive EP, out July 3rd
sunflowersarles
post Jun 23rd 2012, 12:08 PM
Post #261

Group: Members

I pre-ordered 3 more copies, on top of my 5 pre-orders earlier.

I may sound mean but I do not want PP to be ahead of Jay. crying.gif no.gif no.gif no.gif angry.gif

Off to bug friends and family to buy more. grin.gif

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Jun 23rd 2012, 12:08 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

Cool65
post Jun 23rd 2012, 12:24 PM
Post #262

Fav. AI6: Melinda Doolittle
Fav. AI8: Adam Lambert
Fav. Jessica#TeamJay

You have to remember that this would not be a cumulitive total, so PP is only ahead over the last 24 / 72 hrs or since the last time they calculated their totals.

Almost certainly Jay is some way ahead of PP at the moment, tho' over the next 10 days, with Phillip receiving more orders it could change.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Ezolinski
post Jun 23rd 2012, 3:42 PM
Post #263

Fav. AI10: Naima Adedapo
Fav. AI11: Jessica Sanchez
Fav. Oz Idol: Stan Walker

Let's not give some of Phillip's fans the satisfaction of seeing us moan and groan about him leading. Some are probably reading this thread anonymously enjoying us freak out about this.

I definitely want Jessica to do the best. If she ends up selling the most Walmart EPs then great! If she doesn't then that's cool too. As long as we supported her as best as we could.

Remember, Jessica has her youth and a popular, versatile genre on her side. If her debut album in October doesn't sell well (which I hope doesn't happen) she will have plenty of time to bounce back. Don't listen to the people who are hoping for her failure. We know Jessica will prove them wrong in the next 2-5 years. original.gif thumbsup.gif heart.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
JSanchezCrew
post Jun 23rd 2012, 3:49 PM
Post #264

QUOTE(Ezolinski @ Jun 23rd 2012, 4:42 PM) *

Let's not give some of Phillip's fans the satisfaction of seeing us moan and groan about him leading. Some are probably reading this thread anonymously enjoying us freak out about this.

I definitely want Jessica to do the best. If she ends up selling the most Walmart EPs then great! If she doesn't then that's cool too. As long as we supported her as best as we could.

Remember, Jessica has her youth and a popular, versatile genre on her side. If her debut album in October doesn't sell well (which I hope doesn't happen) she will have plenty of time to bounce back. Don't listen to the people who are hoping for her failure. We know Jessica will prove them wrong in the next 2-5 years. original.gif thumbsup.gif heart.gif

yes.gif thumbsup.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
clan050
post Jun 23rd 2012, 10:45 PM
Post #265

Fav. AI9: Siobhan Magnus
Fav. AI10: Haley Reinhart
Fav. AI11:Jessica Sanchez

QUOTE(Ezolinski @ Jun 23rd 2012, 3:42 PM) *

well said ezolinski huggy.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
TedZanarukando
post Jun 24th 2012, 2:58 AM
Post #266

Fav. AI12: Amber Holcomb
Fav. SYTYCD8: Ashley Rich

I am upset that Phillip Phillips surpassed Jessica Sanchez. When the pre-order run started, he was originally leading the run. I will be very upset if Jessica's debut album flops. Phillip's fans seem to hope for her failure. We must see to it that it does not happen. Phillip Phillips may sell Jessica Sanchez only in the short run, but in the long run, it will be other way around.

This post has been edited by TedZanarukando: Jun 24th 2012, 3:35 AM

--------------------
Tedius Zanarukando, the Magnolia BluJay
Jessica Sanchez should have won instead of Phillip Phillips.
FAVORITES - AI1: Tamyra Gray, Christina Christian, Justin Guarini. AI2: Ruben Studdard, Trenyce, Rickey Smith. AI3: Jennifer Hudson, Fantasia Barrino, George Huff. AI4: Vonzell Solomon, Nikko Smith, Carrie Underwood. AI5: Elliott Yamin, Mandisa, Lisa Tucker. AI6: Jordin Sparks, Sanjaya Malakar, LaKisha Jones. AI7: Chikezie Eze, Syesha Mercado, David Archuleta. AI8: Jasmine Murray, Lil Rounds, Anoop Desai. AI9: Michael Lynche, Paige Miles, Andrew Garcia. AI10: Jacob Lusk, Ashthon Jones, Stefano Langone. AI11: Jessica Sanchez, Joshua Ledet, DeAndre Bracksensick. AI12: Amber Holcomb, Candice Glover, Burnell Taylor. XFUS1: Marcus Canty, The Stereo Hogzz, Melanie Amaro. XFUS2: Diamond White, Fifth Harmony, Arin Ray
+Quote Post
moneycollect
post Jun 24th 2012, 11:42 AM
Post #267

Fav. AI1: Kelly Clarkson

It's ok guys. I have the strangest feeling seeing Philip ahead of Jessica in the overall pre-order ranking. I mean, don't you think AI organizers would want to see Philip ahead of Jessica since he was, after all, the winner of AI?
What I do know is that the pre-orders for Jessica's EP CD is not staged or manipulated in any way possible. These are orders coming from her loyal fans. I'm not so sure about that of Philip's. Anyways, the fact that her CD is also one of the most sought after is enough for me. So just keep it cool and keep supporting Jess. Go girl! heart.gif heart.gif heart.gif

This post has been edited by moneycollect: Jun 24th 2012, 11:43 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
cheesygirl
post Jun 28th 2012, 12:14 AM
Post #268

Fav. AI7: David Cook

QUOTE(moneycollect @ Jun 24th 2012, 11:42 AM) *

It's ok guys. I have the strangest feeling seeing Philip ahead of Jessica in the overall pre-order ranking. I mean, don't you think AI organizers would want to see Philip ahead of Jessica since he was, after all, the winner of AI?
What I do know is that the pre-orders for Jessica's EP CD is not staged or manipulated in any way possible. These are orders coming from her loyal fans. I'm not so sure about that of Philip's. Anyways, the fact that her CD is also one of the most sought after is enough for me. So just keep it cool and keep supporting Jess. Go girl! heart.gif heart.gif heart.gif

It looks like it's rigged again angry.gif angry.gif I try to purchased Jessica's album on Itunes (just when my hubby gave me an Ipod Nano), but it won't allow me to buy it!! ugh!! angry.gif

Ok guys, I will pre-order her Album on Walmart.. yes.gif yes.gif

--------------------
This is so :huh: CHEMICAL :haha: <3 :wub: the chemistry is undeniable :shifty:
Everything will be ok in the end
, and if it's not okay, it's not the end. ColtJess is endgame...Agent Z aka Zorro/Zero
+Quote Post
Luvaerin
post Jun 28th 2012, 12:30 AM
Post #269

QUOTE(cheesygirl @ Jun 28th 2012, 1:14 AM) *

It looks like it's rigged again angry.gif angry.gif I try to purchased Jessica's album on Itunes (just when my hubby gave me an Ipod Nano), but it won't allow me to buy it!! ugh!! angry.gif

thumbdown.gif thumbdown.gif thumbdown.gif angry.gif
How crazy is that? Ok, luv just try again...im sorry....her itunes tracks though are really great, makes me go down memory lane of her AI journey... wub.gif

--------------------
#BecauseOfJessicaSanchez I met the Blujays!
+Quote Post
cheesygirl
post Jun 28th 2012, 1:39 AM
Post #270

QUOTE(Luvaerin @ Jun 28th 2012, 12:30 AM) *

thumbdown.gif thumbdown.gif thumbdown.gif angry.gif
How crazy is that? Ok, luv just try again...im sorry....her itunes tracks though are really great, makes me go down memory lane of her AI journey... wub.gif

Question, I will just buy the individual songs but is it the studio version? I like the studio version better...

--------------------
This is so :huh: CHEMICAL :haha: <3 :wub: the chemistry is undeniable :shifty:
Everything will be ok in the end
, and if it's not okay, it's not the end. ColtJess is endgame...Agent Z aka Zorro/Zero
+Quote Post
weastcoastchiq
post Jun 28th 2012, 5:26 PM
Post #271

Fav. AI1: Kelly Clarkson

QUOTE(cheesygirl @ Jun 28th 2012, 1:39 AM) *

Question, I will just buy the individual songs but is it the studio version? I like the studio version better...

Yes, it's the studio version.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Luvaerin
post Jun 30th 2012, 4:06 AM
Post #272

thumbsup.gif Guys she is back as #1 on the preorders!!! Good job Blujays!! original.gif

--------------------
#BecauseOfJessicaSanchez I met the Blujays!
+Quote Post
Miya
post Jun 30th 2012, 4:28 AM
Post #273

QUOTE(Luvaerin @ Jun 30th 2012, 1:06 AM) *

thumbsup.gif Guys she is back as #1 on the preorders!!! Good job Blujays!! original.gif

Wonderful news! Our twitter trending proved to be very effective. I love Blujays.
huggy.gif huggy.gif huggy.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
jdanton2
post Jun 30th 2012, 4:58 AM
Post #274

Fav. AI3: LaToya London
Fav. AI4: Nadia Turner
Fav. S5Lisa Tucker S6:Jordin Sparks

QUOTE(Luvaerin @ Jun 30th 2012, 5:06 AM) *

and #2 overall which is amazing. thumbsup.gif

#2 Jessica
#3 Phillip
#22 Joshua
#45 Hollie
#64 Skylar

--------------------
Favorite Season 7 Syesha Mercado-Season 8 Anoop Desai- Season 9 Siobhan Magnus-Season 10 Pia Toscano-Season 11 Jessica Sanchez-Season 12 Candice Glover-Season 13 Malaya Watson

X Factor Season 1 Melanie Amaro- Season 2 Fifth Harmony
+Quote Post
geor86
post Jun 30th 2012, 5:05 AM
Post #275

QUOTE(Luvaerin @ Jun 30th 2012, 4:06 AM) *

thumbsup.gif sorcerer.gif w00twave.gif

--------------------
numbersignTEAMFreakinEffinComplicated

Blujay # 196 the lucky number

Work Hard. Stay Humble.
+Quote Post
eri_fm
post Jun 30th 2012, 6:55 AM
Post #276

Fav. Thing to do: Make gifs

I think I'll buy a copy of the EP from Amazon. If not, I'll be buying a few copies of it when MCA Music releases her EP here. heart.gif

AAAAH. I'm so excited to hold an actual copy of her CD. heart.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Sasafrass452
post Jun 30th 2012, 7:01 AM
Post #277

Fav. AI6: Jordin Sparks
Fav. AI10: Pia Toscano
Fav. AI12: Angie Miller

w00t.gif

QUOTE(Luvaerin @ Jun 30th 2012, 5:06 AM) *

--------------------
+Quote Post
cecessqt
post Jun 30th 2012, 7:03 AM
Post #278

Fav. AI10: Haley Reinhart

I'm gonna get someone from the US to send me a a copy... I need one so that I can have Jessica sign it on Septeeeember 21 heart.gif

--------------------
#TeamGrapes!
IPB Image
+Quote Post
skipskat
post Jun 30th 2012, 8:21 AM
Post #279

QUOTE(Luvaerin @ Jun 30th 2012, 7:06 PM) *

ohyeah.gif She is back! So happy about this! Good job blujays! thumbsup.gif

--------------------
my guilty pleasure i ain't goin nowhere.
:)
+Quote Post
jepriy
post Jun 30th 2012, 10:11 AM
Post #280

Fav. AI3: Camile Velasco

QUOTE(cecessqt @ Jun 30th 2012, 5:03 AM) *

I'm gonna get someone from the US to send me a a copy... I need one so that I can have Jessica sign it on Septeeeember 21 heart.gif

I'm flying to Manila mid July

I'm bringing a few copies back home to mail to people who wants some

PM me if you also want a copy

--------------------
+Quote Post

27 Pages V « < 12 13 14 15 16 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 83 Time is now: Apr 24th 2014, 1:39 AM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol