Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

2 Pages V < 1 2   ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> How to open US iTunes account without US credit card, for those outside US who want to buy Jessica's single/album
everybodyknows
post May 27th 2012, 7:12 AM
Post #21

Group: Members

Fav. AI8: Matt Giraud
Fav. AI11: Jessica Sanchez

bumping this thread icecream.gif

spreading the word to those outside US territory... you can support jessica by following this thread bye1.gif

--------------------
JESSICA FRIKEN SANCHEZ GAVE ME A KISS AND SOME LOVIN YO! :D
IPB Image

colton & jessica #teamskinny . heejun's brain & kat #teambrat . erika's avi & cool #avericoolship
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post May 27th 2012, 7:12 AM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

Ezolinski
post May 27th 2012, 8:07 AM
Post #22

Fav. AI10: Naima Adedapo
Fav. Oz Idol: Stan Walker

I'm not from the US and I don't have a lot of money (I know I'm poor haha.gif) so I'm just commenting on her Youtube videos telling other people to buy. grin.gif

I'm just sick of seeing comments on the GD saying she won't have a career based on these first week iTunes sales. rolleyes.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
sxeturtle
post May 27th 2012, 8:54 AM
Post #23

Fav. AI1: Kelly Clarkson
Fav. AI11: Phillip Phillips
Fav. AI13: Alex Preston

QUOTE(Ezolinski @ May 27th 2012, 9:07 AM) *

I'm just sick of seeing comments on the GD saying she won't have a career based on these first week iTunes sales. rolleyes.gif

But shez gunna fl0p!11!1 Lol seriously, this is Idol material so it's no big deal and the ballads don't sell as well. When she comes out with her own stuff, we'll go from there.

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image
tumblr // AI: Alex, Jena, Jess, Majesty, and Caleb. // BB: Neda, Ika, Heather, Jon, and Adel. last.fm // x
+Quote Post
everybodyknows
post May 27th 2012, 9:44 AM
Post #24

Fav. AI8: Matt Giraud

QUOTE(sxeturtle @ May 27th 2012, 8:54 AM) *

But shez gunna fl0p!11!1 Lol seriously, this is Idol material so it's no big deal and the ballads don't sell as well. When she comes out with her own stuff, we'll go from there.

OT but i think your sig is genius lmao icecream.gif

and i agree, we'll see when her real music comes out... im so pumped to hear it now happy.gif

--------------------
JESSICA FRIKEN SANCHEZ GAVE ME A KISS AND SOME LOVIN YO! :D
IPB Image

colton & jessica #teamskinny . heejun's brain & kat #teambrat . erika's avi & cool #avericoolship
+Quote Post
free~spirit
post May 27th 2012, 11:24 AM
Post #25

Those who do not have credit cards, may apply for debit cards, they are much easier to acquire. Anyone who's 18 & above & even minors w/ joined accounts w/ elders. They only have to be the Visa & MasterCard kind. flowers.gif original.gif

Hoping someone can make a video tutorial out of these infos... @JSanchezCrew? hehe flowers.gif

This.

and i love your siggy too giggle.gif

This post has been edited by free~spirit: May 27th 2012, 11:25 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Hi**Sp**
post May 27th 2012, 1:09 PM
Post #26

Fav. AI8: Adam Lambert

QUOTE(everybodyknows @ May 27th 2012, 9:44 AM) *

and i agree, we'll see when her real music comes out... im so pumped to hear it now happy.gif

thumbsup.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
sxeturtle
post May 27th 2012, 1:25 PM
Post #27

Fav. AI1: Kelly Clarkson
Fav. AI11: Phillip Phillips
Fav. AI13: Alex Preston

QUOTE(everybodyknows @ May 27th 2012, 10:44 AM) *

QUOTE(free~spirit @ May 27th 2012, 12:24 PM) *
and i love your siggy too giggle.gif

Thanks giggle.gif

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image
tumblr // AI: Alex, Jena, Jess, Majesty, and Caleb. // BB: Neda, Ika, Heather, Jon, and Adel. last.fm // x
+Quote Post
Jhayphile7
post May 28th 2012, 2:59 AM
Post #28

QUOTE(Jhayphile7 @ May 25th 2012, 4:36 PM) *

Hi guys! I know a lot of us who are Jessica fans have been finding it hard to buy her songs and album in Itunes since it's only available in US Itunes store. So I finally found a way so we can help out Jessica chart in Itunes. Please share and link. I really hope this helps.

Go to this Link: http://www.buyfrompowerseller.com/how-to-o...us-credit-card/
This is how I'm going to do it. Already bought the US Itunes gift card, just waiting for it to be emailed and then I'll do this. Hopefully it works. Will update you guys later.

Sorry guys, been gone for 2 days. Anyway, to make the instruction clearer just in case there are any questions, here's exactly what I did.

1.) Bought an Itunes gift card online, (** NOT ** in the Itunes store okay), you can buy it on the site I've link or on ebay or wherever you can buy online that you feel secured in and can use your credit card or paypal.

2.) Once you've bought a gift card and you have the code, open your Itunes application.

3.) Make sure you are NOT signed in, if you are, SIGN OUT first.

4.) Choose US Itunes store, look at the right bottom side of your ITUnes application, it should be the USA flag there.

5.) Go to apps store, choose a free app, click it, buy it. Then the sign-in box will pop-up. DO NOT sign in, click CREATE ACCOUNT.

6.) Fill out and click the necessary boxes and links, for the payment method for credit card, choose NONE.

7.) In the redeem gift card box, type in your Itunes gift card code (the one you've bought)

8.) Fill in your name and a VALID US address. You can google that! any US address will do. Just get the post code right and the state. and tel number

9.) click continue. You should be registered by now and the Itunes gift card credited to your NEW US Itunes account.

10.) Sign in using your new account. and BUY Jessica's album and single. Have fun and enjoy listening to her amazing, golden voice.

Please share to others who wants to buy Jessica's album and songs. Love, love, love Jessica 'The Angel' Sanchez! grin.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
azureswift
post May 28th 2012, 6:17 AM
Post #29

After getting your Itunes card or while waiting for one, you can do this:

It came from Itunes support.

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT2534

--------------------
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 83 Time is now: Apr 24th 2014, 7:02 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol