Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> If Jessica doesn't win Idol..., I really hope she doesn't sign with Interscope
detechsion
post May 23rd 2012, 12:04 AM
Post #1

Group: Members

I was fed up with them bussing her tonight >=( They can have their 5th WGWG and have this show cancelled within a few years. thumbdown.gif I hope she joins Akon's label wub.gif like Lady Gaga did and show those judges real success. He at least admits Jessica is the best contestant and I can truly see him doing everything he can to launch Jessica's road to stardom.

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post May 23rd 2012, 12:04 AM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

samfudge08
post May 23rd 2012, 12:51 AM
Post #2

Fav. AI11: Jessica Sanchez
Fav. SYTYCD4: Katee Shean

akon's label is under intersope i think? or something..they're connected in some way..

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
kamil24
post May 23rd 2012, 1:07 AM
Post #3

Fav. CI5: Carly Rae Jepsen
Fav. AI13: Emily Piriz

The top 2 always sign with the label that's working with American Idol. I've been happy with Interscope letting Haley and Pia do their albums the way they wanted, but disappointed at the promo for Haley's album release, and for the delays with Pia's album.

--------------------
Jessica Sanchez, Eva Avila, Haley Reinhart, Pia Toscano, CeCe Frey, Angie Miller, Siobhan.IPB Image
+Quote Post
suiko
post May 23rd 2012, 1:13 AM
Post #4

Fav. AI12: Amber Holcomb
Fav. Place in the World: Italy <3

Not gonna happen though... sad.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
detechsion
post May 23rd 2012, 3:08 AM
Post #5

Where does the rule state that the top 2 must sign with Interscope because I haven't been keeping track with idol for a few years now. huh.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Mateja
post May 23rd 2012, 4:13 AM
Post #6

Fav. AI8: Adam Lambert
Fav. AI10: Haley Reinhart
Fav. XF UK: One Direction

QUOTE(detechsion @ May 23rd 2012, 10:08 AM) *

Where does the rule state that the top 2 must sign with Interscope because I haven't been keeping track with idol for a few years now. huh.gif

Every year since season 1 TOP 2 get signed by the label that has the Idol contract.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Alexander
post May 23rd 2012, 4:16 AM
Post #7

Too late and she will win.

--------------------
+Quote Post
clyn
post May 23rd 2012, 4:47 AM
Post #8

The judges really suck at judging! angry.gif The advice they give to Jessica is just so wrong.. I remember Steven saying to Jessica to stick with what she does best which is ballad.. and that is just so wrong. thumbdown.gif Then when he was interviewed and asked by access hollywood who he thinks is gonna win, he said Phillip, just because he takes the risk and is more out there! like tom.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
tamitami57442
post May 23rd 2012, 4:49 AM
Post #9

QUOTE(Alexander @ May 23rd 2012, 4:16 AM) *

heart.gif U for saying that.

--------------------
+Quote Post
tamitami57442
post May 23rd 2012, 4:55 AM
Post #10

QUOTE(clyn @ May 23rd 2012, 4:47 AM) *

The judges really suck at judging! angry.gif The advice they give to Jessica is just so wrong.. I remember Steven saying to Jessica to stick with what she does best which is ballad.. and that is just so wrong. thumbdown.gif Then when he was interviewed and asked by access hollywood who he thinks is gonna win, he said Phillip, just because he takes the risk and is more out there! like tom.gif

I have a feeling she really wants Phillip to win, because she knows how big she's gonna be outside of Idol and she just wants to give this chance to Phillip. original.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
TedZanarukando
post May 23rd 2012, 4:59 AM
Post #11

Fav. SYTYCD8: Ashley Rich

If Phillip Phillips wins, I will petition the producers to stop bussing female contestants and stop pimping WGWGs. The judges should stop giving mixed messages. If Jessica Sanchez loses to Phillip Phillips, she should be signed to Akon's record label. If American Idol gets WGWG winners after Phillip Phillips, the show should be canceled.

This post has been edited by TedZanarukando: May 23rd 2012, 5:00 AM

--------------------
Tedius Zanarukando, the Magnolia BluJay
Jessica Sanchez should have won instead of Phillip Phillips.
FAVORITES - AI1: Tamyra Gray, Christina Christian, Justin Guarini. AI2: Ruben Studdard, Trenyce, Rickey Smith. AI3: Jennifer Hudson, Fantasia Barrino, George Huff. AI4: Vonzell Solomon, Nikko Smith, Carrie Underwood. AI5: Elliott Yamin, Mandisa, Lisa Tucker. AI6: Jordin Sparks, Sanjaya Malakar, LaKisha Jones. AI7: Chikezie Eze, Syesha Mercado, David Archuleta. AI8: Jasmine Murray, Lil Rounds, Anoop Desai. AI9: Michael Lynche, Paige Miles, Andrew Garcia. AI10: Jacob Lusk, Ashthon Jones, Stefano Langone. AI11: Jessica Sanchez, Joshua Ledet, DeAndre Bracksensick. AI12: Amber Holcomb, Candice Glover, Burnell Taylor. XFUS1: Marcus Canty, The Stereo Hogzz, Melanie Amaro. XFUS2: Diamond White, Fifth Harmony, Arin Ray
+Quote Post
Musicbaby123
post May 23rd 2012, 10:21 AM
Post #12

Fav. AI1: Kelly Clarkson
Fav. AI10: Lauren Alaina

ugh me too. I'm worried about how they are going to market her.

--------------------
+Quote Post
smittenKat
post May 23rd 2012, 10:36 AM
Post #13

Fav. AI5: Katharine McPhee
Fav. AI12: Angie Miller

Jimmy looked uncomfortable last nite after the judges comments on the song. He said he and Jessica worked hard on it. I guess the judges got him back.

--------------------
+Quote Post
weastcoastchiq
post May 23rd 2012, 11:14 AM
Post #14

Fav. AI7: David Cook

QUOTE(Alexander @ May 23rd 2012, 4:16 AM) *

This. She'll win that's why Universal Music already started a writing workshop for her, even before top 2 was announced. grin.gif And just yesterday we found out that Tommy Mottola will be on board her debut album (as tweeted by Thalia, Tommy's wife). Jessica's recording contract is a done deal.

--------------------
+Quote Post
tiggs11
post May 23rd 2012, 1:42 PM
Post #15

I hope Jessica isn't gonna be afraid to stand up to these recording big wigs when it calls for it. She needs someone whos gonna help her find the place that she wants in music, who will inspire her and influence her to make the right choices. I don't know if Jimmy's that person after these last couple of weeks, neither is Tommy, he just came out of nowhere. But what do I know, Jessica could use a juggernaut like Tommy Mottola who can smash through these Interscope set backs like what Haley and Pia are having right now..does this mean she signed on to Casablanca as well?

--------------------
+Quote Post
Alexander
post May 23rd 2012, 1:45 PM
Post #16

QUOTE(tiggs11 @ May 23rd 2012, 1:42 PM) *

I hope Jessica isn't gonna be afraid to stand up to these recording big wigs when it calls for it. She needs someone whos gonna help her find the place that she wants in music, who will inspire her and influence her to make the right choices. I don't know if Jimmy's that person after these last couple of weeks, neither is Tommy, he just came out of nowhere. But what do I know, Jessica could use a juggernaut like Tommy Mottola who can smash through these Interscope set backs like what Haley and Pia are having right now..does this mean she signed on to Casablanca as well?

IDK, Tommy apparently really wants her and will go to see her on her first concert accdg. to Iovine, Akon also praised her profusely (he is also on interscope).

I hope they get the right sound out for her.

--------------------
+Quote Post
TheElement
post May 23rd 2012, 1:46 PM
Post #17

QUOTE(TedZanarukando @ May 23rd 2012, 4:59 AM) *

If Phillip Phillips wins, I will petition the producers to stop bussing female contestants and stop pimping WGWGs. The judges should stop giving mixed messages. If Jessica Sanchez loses to Phillip Phillips, she should be signed to Akon's record label. If American Idol gets WGWG winners after Phillip Phillips, the show should be canceled.

Now the party don't start till Ted walks in.

I hope Jessica shows the idiot judges by either winning or being insanely successful post-Idol grin.gif

--------------------
IPB Image

“Do you have any idea how bad this looks for me, the CEO of the Anti-WGWG Coalition?” ~Tedius Zanarukando, What I Am To You, Chapter 9
+Quote Post
detechsion
post May 23rd 2012, 9:37 PM
Post #18

A little frustated right now. I still hope for Akon to snatch Jessica asap

--------------------
+Quote Post
sxeturtle
post May 23rd 2012, 10:42 PM
Post #19

Fav. AI11: Phillip Phillips
Fav. AI13: Alex Preston

Even after last night, I still have faith in Jimmy. All season long he has expressed how much he wants to work with Jessica, and I think he can really help her along the way. I just hope they don't fck up on marketing her.

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image
tumblr // AI: Alex, Jena, Jess, Majesty, and Caleb. // BB: Neda, Ika, Heather, Jon, and Adel. last.fm // x
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Apr 18th 2014, 11:50 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol