Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

2 Pages V < 1 2   ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Jame Durbin's single Love me bad is unoriginal
Tusk
post Apr 8th 2012, 4:01 PM
Post #21

Group: Members

Fav. AI10: Haley Reinhart
Fav. AI1: Kelly Clarkson

QUOTE(stooch @ Apr 8th 2012, 1:57 PM) *

I think with Haley's album you get much of her influence because more time and care were taken before its release, we James fans got a little more generic album in regards to some songs, because for better or worse the release was rushed to get the album out quickly.

I completely agree with this. We Haley fans have been giddy the amount of care and types of publicity Haley has gotten (Of course Haley has to pull them off, which she has)

The Slash/Kennedy performance was a huge 'get' for Haley's fans (especially her 'rock' fans who've patiently waited for that side to come out...and why I mentioned one of her rumored bonus tracks will be a rock track cool.gif )

This post has been edited by Tusk: Apr 8th 2012, 4:03 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Apr 8th 2012, 4:01 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

TiredOfSex
post Apr 10th 2012, 5:33 PM
Post #22

Group: Members

QUOTE(stooch @ Apr 8th 2012, 4:42 PM) *

I've never been a fan of Marti Fredriksen song writing, I will admit he has great credentials, but still not a fan. LMB was a bad song even his fan who are realistic will admit that, the next song coming out "Higher Than Heaven" which he co wrote.

I don't even think his credentials are that good. I mean, besides Aerosmith, Jagger, and Ozzy, it's not that impressive of a list. And he didn't even start writing for Aerosmith until much later in their career when they were no longer that good. I'd say the amount of clunkers on his list way outweighs the good artists. Shoot, dude has written for Miley Cyrus and Jesse McCartney for christ sakes.

This post has been edited by TiredOfSex: Apr 10th 2012, 5:34 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
And you never knew why you felt so good. In the strangest of places.
Like in waiting rooms and long lines that made you late. Or mall parking lots on holidays.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Jul 28th 2014, 11:36 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol