Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

61 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 5 > »    ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Wallace's Top 76 Favorite American Idols List, the Wallist you've all been waiting for!
*Wallace
post Mar 3rd 2012, 12:17 PM
Post #41

Group Icon

Group: Neurox Media Moderators

Fav. SYTYCD2: Allison Holker
Fav. SYTYCD4: Courtney Galiano
Fav. Singer: Beyoncé

QUOTE(Sadora @ Mar 3rd 2012, 8:35 AM) *

76. Ryan Starr - She's probably my least favorite girl from American Idol. She mumbles, growls, and grunts to try and be a rocker and it's put on. You Really Got Me is a guilty pleasure because she looked hot in it, but I can't believe Simon said she looked and sounded unbelievable after her growling and mumbling through If You Really Love Me. wacko.gif
75. Thia Megia - I didn't care for her at first, but she kinda won me over with Out Here On My Own, and I like her even more now. She shouldn't have left after Daniel. She's beautiful, and her studio version of Colors of the Wind is one of my favorites as well.
74. Gina Glocksen - I don't like Gina; one minute she was singing Celine Dion and the next she was trying to be a rocker, and she had no grit in her voice, so she screamed her songs most of the time. I did like I'll Stand By You and Smile because she straight up sang, but I wasn't sad to see her go.
73. Alexis Grace - Meh, I liked Alexis' audition but didn't really care for anything after that. Her NLAM paled in comparison to Sabrina's, and she tried too hard to be a gritty bluesy singer during Dirty Diana. I didn't mind seeing her leave when she did.
72. Aaron Kelly - I liked Angie and Here Comes Goodbye, but I don't really care for the Rascal Flatts country sound and he came off as karaoke a lot of the time. There wasn't much of a growth factor there. He also looks like Hunter Hayes, I've noticed.
71. Haley Scarnato - I kinda liked IACBTMN because she sounded pretty, and I liked Missing You as well, because the beginning showcased her soft lower tones and the lyric mishaps weren't even that noticeable, but for the remainder of the competition she flaunted around the stage and neglected her vocals, although I did like Ain't Misbehavin'. tongue.gif

- fear2.gif @ Ryan Starr being your least favorite girl. lol @ all of these comments you have on her but you got a point and I understand what you're saying. haha.gif I agree with your YRGM comments and oooh lol Simon saying that. I don't even know. lmao.gif
- Yeah Thia won me over with OHONM then lost me and then got me again after Daniel. I really enjoyd her COTW studio too.
- lol yeah I felt the same way about Gina except I obviously do like her. haha.gif I'm glad you liked her last two performances.
- Aww at not caring much for Alexis but at least you liked her audition and oooh yes I agree that her NLAM doesn't compares to Sabrina's. But whoa shocked you weren't upset about her leaving when she did. While I can see you not caring for her, I thought you would have wanted her to have lasted longer.
- Awww understandable on the Aaron comments. I prefer his kind of country music over Scotty's. Ooh lol yes, I see the Hunter Hayes looks comparisons too. haha.gif
- Yay for liking three Haley performances. w00t.gif Yeah she didn't have the greatest voice or anything but glad you enjoyed her softer performances. LOL at "she flaunted around the stage and neglected her vocals." haha.gif

QUOTE(totes4totes @ Mar 3rd 2012, 11:31 AM) *

I will comment on those I know.

Thia. She seemed like she needed like a few years to develop stage presence! But I liked her!

OK!

Yeah I agree completely on Thia. I don't think she was really ready for the show yet. closedeyes.gif Gorgeous voice though.

QUOTE(MissXulia @ Mar 3rd 2012, 11:53 AM) *

Heey! sorcerer.gif

76. Ryan Starr - From what I watched from the first season, she was one of the few I liked.
75. Thia Megia - I didn't really care for her at ALL last year, until she sang Daniel. and then she was eliminated.
74. Gina Glocksen - One of my favorites from S6, probably my favorite girl at the time. fear.gif She did deserve to make it further than she did.
73. Alexis Grace - I liked her, especially her DD performance, and same case, she definitely deserved to make it further than she did...at least make the tour!
72. Aaron Kelly - Eh.... Sorry, I don't like him. The one thing I can actually appreciate is his Blue Suede Shoes performance because it was fun, nothing else though. tongue.gif
71. Haley Scarnato - I only liked Ain't Misbehavin' from her...she made it over Gina, undeservingly so. I remember being so pissed. laughing.gif

w00twave.gif

- Yay! Glad to hear. grin.gif
- Ugh yeah I understand you on Thia and not liking her until Daniel. That performance was so gorg. heart.gif
- Oooh @ Gina being your favorite girl of S6. She def deserved to have made it further then she did.
- DD was definitely Alexis' best and ugh she should have made the tour. noexpression.gif
- Aww sad about you not liking Aaron but I'm glad you liked his BSS performance. I really enjoyed that and wished he gave more fun performances like that.
- LOL I was so heated when Haley made it over Sabrina so I completely understand your feelings. lmao.gif

QUOTE(daniela$ @ Mar 3rd 2012, 12:08 PM) *

76. Ryan Starr - Haven't watch season 1

75. Thia Megia - Really liked her and deserved to go further

74. Gina Glocksen - liked her

73. Alexis Grace - love love love her,she's my 4th favorite contestant of all time and deserved to be in top4

72. Aaron Kelly - my 1st favourite guy from season 9

71. Haley Scarnato - liked her

- Aww you need to get on watching S1. It was pretty good.
- Yeah I can agree with you on your Thia comments. sad.gif
- Yay for liking Gina.
-OMG Alexis is your 4th favorite contestant of all time? That is incredible. omg.gif
- Aww yay for Aaron being your favorite guy of S9. I approve of that.
- Yay for liking Haley!

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image
dwts19: alfonso/witney. janel/val. jonathan/allison. bethany/derek. lea/artem. sadie/mark. randy/karina. | bbus16: amber. donny. nicole. derrick. cody. jocasta. hayden. paola. zach. victoria. | sytycd11: jessica. carly. ricky. serge. jacque. tanisha. zack. rudy. emilio. valerie. | xfau6: reigan. xox. dean. marlisa. caitlyn. tee. jason. | antm21: lenox. shei. ben. keith. raelia. will. matthew. kari. | av credit: denise.
User is online!Profile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Mar 3rd 2012, 12:17 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

daniela$
post Mar 3rd 2012, 2:32 PM
Post #42

Group: Members

Fav. AI5: Chris Daughtry
Fav. AI12: Paul Jolley
Fav. AI8: KrisAllen,DannyGokey

QUOTE(*Wallace @ Mar 3rd 2012, 11:17 AM) *

- Aww you need to get on watching S1. It was pretty good.
- Yeah I can agree with you on your Thia comments. sad.gif
- Yay for liking Gina.
-OMG Alexis is your 4th favorite contestant of all time? That is incredible. omg.gif
- Aww yay for Aaron being your favorite guy of S9. I approve of that.
- Yay for liking Haley!

I've started to watch AI since season 5, should watch previous seasons rolleyes.gif original.gif

yes I think Alexis was the best girl in season 8
the only girl that could beat Alexis for me was Lauren grin.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
Avi by ♥flutterby♥/Sig by istersay
User is offlineProfile CardPM
+Quote Post
miss denise
post Mar 3rd 2012, 5:12 PM
Post #43

Idolforums' Sweet Teen
Group Icon

crying.gif

--------------------
IPB Image IPB Image
♥ It's always a good time ♥ avatar bb16: cody. frankie. derrick. zach. nicole. donny. hayden. amber. ♥
antm21: ben. kari. keith. lenox. matthew. will. ♥ dwts19: alfonso/witney. bethany/derek. janel/val. sadie/mark. ♥
+Quote Post
*Wallace
post Mar 3rd 2012, 6:35 PM
Post #44

Group Icon

QUOTE(daniela$ @ Mar 3rd 2012, 2:32 PM) *

I've started to watch AI since season 5, should watch previous seasons rolleyes.gif original.gif

yes I think Alexis was the best girl in season 8
the only girl that could beat Alexis for me was Lauren grin.gif

Oooh okay. You should definitely watch the previous seasons.

Oooh many people thought Allison was the best girl of the season but Alexis was really great too. And oooh Lauren is fantastic. yes.gif

QUOTE(miss denise @ Mar 3rd 2012, 5:12 PM) *

crying.gif

Hey, no tears now. Don't make me feel bad. blushing.gif Remember, I really like everyone on this list and even like some people who didn't make the list. stuart.gif I do really like Aaron but never loved him like you did. You still got other favorites you love that will be on the list. yes.gif

~~~~~~~

So I would post clues for the next set except I don't know which five to post next. noexpression.gif

--------------------
dwts19: alfonso/witney. janel/val. jonathan/allison. bethany/derek. lea/artem. sadie/mark. randy/karina. | bbus16: amber. donny. nicole. derrick. cody. jocasta. hayden. paola. zach. victoria. | sytycd11: jessica. carly. ricky. serge. jacque. tanisha. zack. rudy. emilio. valerie. | xfau6: reigan. xox. dean. marlisa. caitlyn. tee. jason. | antm21: lenox. shei. ben. keith. raelia. will. matthew. kari. | av credit: denise.
+Quote Post
jstxanothrxstory
post Mar 3rd 2012, 7:10 PM
Post #45

Siobhan, hopefully.

--------------------
I ♥ Andrew. ◄◄ Last.fm. Twitter. Lee-DeWyze.net. It Element 4.
IPB Image
DWTS19: Janel/Val. Alfonso/Witney. Jonathan/Allison. Lea/Artem. Tommy/Peta.
+Quote Post
*Wallace
post Mar 3rd 2012, 7:36 PM
Post #46

Group Icon

QUOTE(jstxanothrxstory @ Mar 3rd 2012, 7:10 PM) *

Siobhan, hopefully.

She will show up as soon as you post Chris Rene on your list. bleh.gif OK Maybe not as you may have to wait awhile for her to show up.

--------------------
+Quote Post
jstxanothrxstory
post Mar 3rd 2012, 10:41 PM
Post #47

QUOTE(*Wallace @ Mar 3rd 2012, 7:36 PM) *
She will show up as soon as you post Chris Rene on your list. bleh.gif OK Maybe not as you may have to wait awhile for her to show up.
And you'll probably wait even longer for Chris to show up on mine. kiss.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Weedy Speedy
post Mar 3rd 2012, 11:09 PM
Post #48

Fav. AI9: Crystal Bowersox
Fav. AI12: Candice Glover
Fav. AI13: Caleb Johnson

Siobhan should show up first...because Reneal failure shouldn't show up whatsoever.

--------------------
QUOTE(Carrie&BlakeFan @ May 15th 2014, 11:21 PM) *
Caleb winning is the last thing Idol needs? I think season 13 overall was the last thing Idol needed.
+Quote Post
miss denise
post Mar 4th 2012, 7:12 AM
Post #49

Idolforums' Sweet Teen
Group Icon

QUOTE(*Wallace @ Mar 3rd 2012, 3:35 PM) *

Hey, no tears now. Don't make me feel bad. blushing.gif Remember, I really like everyone on this list and even like some people who didn't make the list. stuart.gif I do really like Aaron but never loved him like you did. You still got other favorites you love that will be on the list. yes.gif

~~~~~~~

So I would post clues for the next set except I don't know which five to post next. noexpression.gif

But my heart feels bad. crying.gif I know you do but.. bye2.gif I knoww, I should probably save my tears. blushing.gif fear.gif

When in doubt, put my favorites higher. bye2.gif

76. Ryan Starr - I can't say I agree with anything except the last part. I did kinda like her first performance, I guess.

75. Thia Megia - I completely agree on everything here. heart.gif I loved OHOMO and Daniel so much. wub.gif But yeah her other performances are kind of forgettable and not as great so I guess she was kinda inconsistent. But she's cute and I like her.

74. Gina Glocksen - Again I agree with your comments. I was confused by some of her songs too but the two you named were my favorites. Especially ISBY. I wasn't like a big fan or anything, but she was pretty good.

73. Alexis Grace - I think she could have gone a little farther, but I don't think she's one of the most robbed ever or anything. I was surprised with her INLAM performance too though. I didn't think I really liked her but that also made me notice her more. I loved DD too. heart.gif So I mostly agree with everything again. innocent.gif

72. Aaron Kelly - AHH. crying.gif brokenheart.gif I love him. wub.gif wub.gif OMG I have a huge crush on his voice, OMG I LOVE IT. The tone is sldkfjd. omg.gif YGAW was easily my favorite thing of the season, omg omg. heart.gif wub.gif And HCG. omg.gif REPEAT FOREVER. wub.gif He's so sweet too and you should love him more simply because he hugged me. bye2.gif

71. Haley Scarnato - I have the same opinion as you on her too. I didn't like her much in the semis (omg at you saying hate though) but enjoyed some of her finals performances. Well actually, it was more the studio recordings that made me like her. And then I remember really liking her on AIE for some reason. She seems nice and has a really sweet voice.

Yay my predictions were right, although I wish one wasn't. blushing.gif

--------------------
IPB Image IPB Image
♥ It's always a good time ♥ avatar bb16: cody. frankie. derrick. zach. nicole. donny. hayden. amber. ♥
antm21: ben. kari. keith. lenox. matthew. will. ♥ dwts19: alfonso/witney. bethany/derek. janel/val. sadie/mark. ♥
+Quote Post
*Wallace
post Mar 4th 2012, 11:25 AM
Post #50

Group Icon

QUOTE(miss denise @ Mar 4th 2012, 7:12 AM) *

But my heart feels bad. crying.gif I know you do but.. bye2.gif I knoww, I should probably save my tears. blushing.gif fear.gif

When in doubt, put my favorites higher. bye2.gif

76. Ryan Starr - I can't say I agree with anything except the last part. I did kinda like her first performance, I guess.

75. Thia Megia - I completely agree on everything here. heart.gif I loved OHOMO and Daniel so much. wub.gif But yeah her other performances are kind of forgettable and not as great so I guess she was kinda inconsistent. But she's cute and I like her.

74. Gina Glocksen - Again I agree with your comments. I was confused by some of her songs too but the two you named were my favorites. Especially ISBY. I wasn't like a big fan or anything, but she was pretty good.

73. Alexis Grace - I think she could have gone a little farther, but I don't think she's one of the most robbed ever or anything. I was surprised with her INLAM performance too though. I didn't think I really liked her but that also made me notice her more. I loved DD too. heart.gif So I mostly agree with everything again. innocent.gif

72. Aaron Kelly - AHH. crying.gif brokenheart.gif I love him. wub.gif wub.gif OMG I have a huge crush on his voice, OMG I LOVE IT. The tone is sldkfjd. omg.gif YGAW was easily my favorite thing of the season, omg omg. heart.gif wub.gif And HCG. omg.gif REPEAT FOREVER. wub.gif He's so sweet too and you should love him more simply because he hugged me. bye2.gif

71. Haley Scarnato - I have the same opinion as you on her too. I didn't like her much in the semis (omg at you saying hate though) but enjoyed some of her finals performances. Well actually, it was more the studio recordings that made me like her. And then I remember really liking her on AIE for some reason. She seems nice and has a really sweet voice.

Yay my predictions were right, although I wish one wasn't. blushing.gif

Awww, I'm sorry. sad.gif huggy.gif Awww you. I'm sorry to have made you cry though. blushing.gif

I kinda did in a way. tongue.gif

Understandable comments on Ryan Starr. I know you aren't much of a fan of hers but I always liked her. Yay for agreement on Thia and yay for loving those two performances of hers so much like I do. wub.gif Shame that I didn't care much for her other performances but at least she gave us those two gems. Agreed with you. Mhmm I love that we agree pretty much on Gina Glocksen and yay us having the same two favorite performances from her. ISBY is my fave of hers too. I wasn't a big fan but I always liked her.

Yeah I also don't consider Alexis the most robbed ever or anything but def should have lasted a few more weeks. I'm glad tat INLAM made you take notice of her. Same with me. Yay for DD love! heart.gif Let's keep up the mostly agreement, haha. Awww you have a crush on Aaron's voice, rather then him, I find so adorably cute. haha.gif I know you love his voice so much. YGAW was a fantastic performance and I loved it and I knew that was your favorite performance of the season. yes.gif He's a very nice and sweet kid and awww your last sentence. I do like him a little more because he hugged you. huggy.gif Oh gosh, okay I guess hate is too much of a strong word but I didn't like Haley much in the semis, especially when she outlasted Sabrina. I was a heated Wally. fear.gif Glad you enjoyed her performances in the finals and oooh yay for her recordings making you like her. I liked those too. Yay for AIE making you like her. I miss that show a lot... as well as the Idol Chat shows. closedeyes.gif But yes, she does seem nice and have a sweet voice. And gorgeous too. kiss.gif

Work it! huggy.gif Awww sorry about that. huggy.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
*Wallace
post Mar 4th 2012, 11:32 AM
Post #51

Group Icon

QUOTE(jstxanothrxstory @ Mar 3rd 2012, 10:41 PM) *

And you'll probably wait even longer for Chris to show up on mine. kiss.gif

I am so scared of how high he is on your list. bloated.gif

QUOTE(Weedy Spyze @ Mar 3rd 2012, 11:09 PM) *

Siobhan should show up first...because Reneal failure shouldn't show up whatsoever.

giggle.gif

OK I think I finally decided on the next five, which I hope to post in an hour or few hours:
- two wildcard contestants from the same season
- a contestant who went through some troubles in their life post-Idol.
- the first winner to show up on this list.
- another female contestant who just missed making the tour of her season.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Sadora
post Mar 4th 2012, 11:45 AM
Post #52

Fav. AI6: Melinda Doolittle
Fav. AI7: David Cook
Fav. AI8: Allison Iraheta

QUOTE(*Wallace @ Mar 4th 2012, 11:32 AM) *

OK I think I finally decided on the next five, which I hope to post in an hour or few hours:

Kim C. and Trenyce
Jessica Sierra
Taylor Hicks
Stephanie Edwards

--------------------
XFAU6: Reigan Derry, Dean Ray, Tee, Jason Heerah
+Quote Post
Oliviaaa
post Mar 4th 2012, 2:08 PM
Post #53

76. She's hot. That's about the only positive thing I can say for her. haha.gif
75. I always thought she was pretty boring. She did leave about a week or two before she should've tho.
74. I wanted to root for her because she's from my area, but....eh. she never really impressed me.
73. LOVE HER. So robbed. crying.gif Her "Dirty Diana" and "I Never Loved a Man" performances were flawless. She was my favorite girl at the time of her elimination, so that really sucked. I've grown to love Allison and Megan more than her, but she probably would've still been my fave if she lasted longer. We missed out on some amazing performances from her. closedeyes.gif
72. I honestly don't even remember any of his performances. unsure.gif
71. I really liked her up until about Top 10 week. Then she went downhill. And I might get killed for saying this, but I never even thought she was that hot tbh. ph34rwave.gif There have been so many girls on this show waaaaaay more attractive than her.

This post has been edited by Oliviaaa: Mar 4th 2012, 2:08 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
KrAdIsonSox
post Mar 4th 2012, 3:42 PM
Post #54

Fav. AI10: Naima Adedapo
Fav. AI11: Colton Dixon
Fav. AI12: Candice Glover

- two wildcard contestants from the same season Naima and Ashton
- a contestant who went through some troubles in their life post-Idol. Nikki or Jessica
- the first winner to show up on this list. Kris or Cookie or Taylor
- another female contestant who just missed making the tour of her season. Amanda

--------------------
+Quote Post
jstxanothrxstory
post Mar 4th 2012, 4:40 PM
Post #55

-Kim Caldwell and Trenyce? ermm.gif
-Jessica Sierra, since I know you won't have Nikki on this list.
-Lee? wub.gif Taylor Hicks.
-Stephanie Edwards or Paige Miles.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
*Wallace
post Mar 4th 2012, 5:44 PM
Post #56

Group Icon

QUOTE(Oliviaaa @ Mar 4th 2012, 2:08 PM) *

76. She's hot. That's about the only positive thing I can say for her. haha.gif
75. I always thought she was pretty boring. She did leave about a week or two before she should've tho.
74. I wanted to root for her because she's from my area, but....eh. she never really impressed me.
73. LOVE HER. So robbed. crying.gif Her "Dirty Diana" and "I Never Loved a Man" performances were flawless. She was my favorite girl at the time of her elimination, so that really sucked. I've grown to love Allison and Megan more than her, but she probably would've still been my fave if she lasted longer. We missed out on some amazing performances from her. closedeyes.gif
72. I honestly don't even remember any of his performances. unsure.gif
71. I really liked her up until about Top 10 week. Then she went downhill. And I might get killed for saying this, but I never even thought she was that hot tbh. ph34rwave.gif There have been so many girls on this show waaaaaay more attractive than her.

- lmao.gif @ your second sentence. But yes I agree that she is hot. wub.gif
- Yeah agree with you on your Thia comments.
- sad.gif @ Gina never really impressing you. Sadness.
- Yay for loving Alexis and ugh yes, I lovd those two performances so much of hers. Whoa @ her being your favorite girl at the time too. shocked.gif Yeah I wished that we saw more of Alexis because I know for sure she would have been a lot higher on my list. Hate that Season 8 was so anti-girl. closedeyes.gif She could have killed it on Motown week and other weeks.
- Aww at not remembering any of Aaron's performances. sad.gif He had some really good ones.
- Ooh aww at the Haley comments. I thought she went downhill after Top 9 week. LOL at the rest of these comments here. I do think there have been some hotter girls on the show but I do think she was hot and gorgeous though. haha.gif

QUOTE(Sadora @ Mar 4th 2012, 11:45 AM) *

Kim C. and Trenyce
Jessica Sierra
Taylor Hicks
Stephanie Edwards
QUOTE(KrAdIsonSox @ Mar 4th 2012, 3:42 PM) *

- two wildcard contestants from the same season Naima and Ashton
- a contestant who went through some troubles in their life post-Idol. Nikki or Jessica
- the first winner to show up on this list. Kris or Cookie or Taylor
- another female contestant who just missed making the tour of her season. Amanda
QUOTE(jstxanothrxstory @ Mar 4th 2012, 4:40 PM) *

-Kim Caldwell and Trenyce? ermm.gif
-Jessica Sierra, since I know you won't have Nikki on this list.
-Lee? wub.gif Taylor Hicks.
-Stephanie Edwards or Paige Miles.

YAY Guesses! shifty.gif I'll try to work on the next set now.

--------------------
+Quote Post
hayden98
post Mar 4th 2012, 6:37 PM
Post #57

Ashthon/Naima
Adam Lambert
Kris Allen (?)
Amanda/Mikala/Stephanie/Paige/Karen (I will be 100% right on this one lmao.gif)

--------------------
RIP Simone Battle

Hollywood Contestants Thread
Big Brother 16: Nicole, Victoria, Donny, Hayden, Jocasta, Amber, Brittany, Paola
+Quote Post
*Wallace
post Mar 4th 2012, 7:36 PM
Post #58

Group Icon

Yay interesting guesses there Hayden! w00t.gif

Ugh this internet of mine has been on and off for the last two hours. fail.gif I'm just about ready to post the next set, so get me to Page 4, please! kiss.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Leocd_music
post Mar 4th 2012, 8:00 PM
Post #59

You got it Wallace grin.gif grin.gif grin.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
hayden98
post Mar 4th 2012, 8:00 PM
Post #60

SPAM! stuart.gif

Uh-Oh, I spammed at the same time as someone else. fear2.gif

This post has been edited by hayden98: Mar 4th 2012, 8:02 PM

--------------------
RIP Simone Battle

Hollywood Contestants Thread
Big Brother 16: Nicole, Victoria, Donny, Hayden, Jocasta, Amber, Brittany, Paola
+Quote Post

61 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Oct 1st 2014, 11:16 AM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol