Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

3 Pages V < 1 2 3 >   ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Vegas Round, Full Performances- merged
aps90
post Feb 17th 2012, 3:21 AM
Post #21

Group: Members

QUOTE(Sportsman280 @ Feb 17th 2012, 3:14 AM) *

There's only 19 and Johnny's group's isn't working. They're about 3 to 4 minutes each.

Yeah that one isn't working and the Jailhouse Rock that the guys did isn't even posted.

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Feb 17th 2012, 3:21 AM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

Sportsman280
post Feb 17th 2012, 3:24 AM
Post #22

Fav. AI8: Anoop Desai
Fav. AI10: Haley Reinhart
Fav. AI11: Elise Testone

I'll give a bit review of each one:

Be My Baby - Baylie Brown, Chelsea Sorrell, Janelle Arthur, and Aubree Dieckmeyer
Boring performance. The harmonies were not there and the solos were just so-so.
Aubree didn't sound good at all. Chelsea and Baylie are totally going for the same fanbase and Chelsea's got the stronger voice but Baylie's got the better image. Janelle's got a nice tone but she's a bit weak.

Blue Suede Shoes - Curtis Finch Jr., Joshua Ledet, Shannon Magrane, and Amber Holcomb
Good energy, the vocals were not all there though.
Shannon's strong, but she has zero emotional connection whatsoever. Amber sounded off, she had potential though. Curtis was weak. Joshua was really good in his solo, good tone and powerful, but his voice doesn't mesh AT ALL with the others, it stands out oddly. I'm still a big ? on him. He's got potential to do well but also the potential to go off a cliff.

Burning Love - Caleb Johnson, Joshua Sanders, Blaire Seiber, and River St. James
This was bad. River's awful. Blaire's weak and hit like 10 bum notes. The Caleb and Joshua breakdown was so low energy, it was like watching two fat Elvis impersonators. I like Caleb's voice though.

Dedicated To The One I Love - Cari Quoyeser, Chase Likens, Skylar Laine, and Colton Dixon
Bland and boring. Cari was not good. I liked her better the first time around. She was affected and odd. Chase's as bland as bland could get. Skylar's voice is grating on my ears. I'm not a fan. Colton's got a voice but he was ill-equipped on this song. He sounded well though.

Great Balls Of Fire - Adam Brock, Erika Van Pelt, Angie Ziederman, and Shelby Tweten
High energy performance at least. I can't stand Adam Brock though. His voice is okay. But he's so over the top and annoying. Angie's grating and uncomfortable to watch. Shelby's adorable but she's not ready. Erika's a pretty damn awesome singer but her image is horrible.

I Only Have Eyes For You - Neco Starr, Jairon Jackson, Heejun Han, and Phillip Phillips
I kinda liked this. Neco and Jairon were decent, Neco was slightly better, he comes off as an old school lead singer of a Motown group. I felt they could've put a little more power behind it. The harmonies were decent. Heejun was pretty weak, to be honest, he seems to be getting by on his personality. I'm not a fan of Phillip's voice but I thought he sounded well on this.

It Doesn't Matter Anymore - Jessica Sanchez, Deandre Brackensick, and Candice Glover
Standout performance. So damn cool. Just really something special. Had the FUNK. Harmonies were easily the best of all the groups. Jessica can sing with the best of them, a few too many affections, but she'll reel it in. DeAndre was a bit over the top with the falsetto but I felt it definitely worked here. Candice was damn good, disappointed she got cut.

Make It Easy On Yourself - Richie Law and Jermaine Jones
This was nice, really nice. They complimented each other nicely. I was glad Richie got a little bit of a redemption moment after his awfulness on group night. I'm still not a fan of his voice. He doesn't show nearly enough versatility for this type of show. Jermaine sounded fantastic, but I can't see him succeeding on a theme show either. Shame, I felt Luther coming through a bit.

Mr. Sandman - Naomi Gillies, Hollie Cavanagh, and Marissa Pontecorvo
Bad. Borderline painful. Marissa (the one on the left) is terrible. Whiny and shrill. Naomi was slightly better, but still bad. The harmonies were not good, very weak and continuously whiny. Hollie's got a good voice and she's promising, shame she was in such a shrill group.

Raining In My Heart - Wayne Wilson, Ashley Robles, and Stephanie Renae
This was not good either. Uninteresting. Really strange harmonies, not pleasing. Wayne frightens me. Stephanie was not good, she was behind the beat, a bit off key, and didn't hit all of her notes. Ashley's got a great voice but she hit a really bad note early on in her solo. I felt bad because she's so pleasing to the ears, I would've given her a pass after she belted awesomely at the end.

Rockin' Robin - Gabi Carrubba, David Leathers, Jr., Jeremy Rosado, and Ariel Sprague
High energy. I liked it for its earnestness. Such a stupid song though. David really does have a little MJ in him. Ariel's awesome, damn great voice, and she's only 16 which means she has a huge upside. Gabi came off as not ready, no worse though than someone like Shannon. I didn't think she deserved to get cut, she's got a sweet voice and I would've liked to hear her sing again. Jeremy's decent, his tone is good and he hits his notes, but he's slightly uninteresting.

Sealed With A Kiss - Creighton Fraker, Aaron Marcellus, Nick Boddington, and Jen Hirsh
Okay, not great though. Harmonies were good but the solos were not so much. Creighton's voice grates on my last nerves. His runs are atrocious. Nick came off as the weak wheel in the group when it comes to power. Aaron was damn good, he's so underrated. He can sing with the best of them. Jen came off way more shrill than usual, I didn't like it.

Stop In The Name Of Love - Brittany Hammond, Amber Caparas, and Lauren Daigle
Weaksauce. Like three backup singers trying to sing Diana. Boring presentation. Vocals on the solos were not there and the harmonies were off key. Amber (the one in the middle) was the weakest, have no idea how she made it that far. Lauren followed the melody maybe 40% of the time, not a terrible voice though. Brittany was just meh, something felt off with her voice though. It wasn't flowing well. Nothing really did.

Tell Him - Hallie Day, Latia Lee, and Tenna Torres
Not any better. Low energy. The harmonies were the 2nd worst after Mr. Sandman. Tenna was terrible. Latia was okay, but verged on shrill the entire time. Hallie's solos were strong, she can definitely belt, she has potential. Her voice faded a few times though.

The Night Has A Thousand Eyes - Reed Grimm, Elise Testone, Haley Johnson, and Eben Christian Franckewitz
Good performance, harmonies were strong. But could Reed Grimm's vocal be any more mediocre? The kid is the definition of average. Hides it under this jazzy undertone, but it's going to be exposed soon. Elise is awesome. A real jazz girl, power and softness all in one. Her voice sticks out so well and she sounds so good. Haley's tone is fantastic but she fades into the background after every line, she needs to get some much needed stage presence and confidence in her voice. She's adorable though. I hate Eben's tone, he can hit notes, but he comes off as whiny and immature. I can't take his voice serious at all. It's cheesy.

Why Do Fools Fall In Love - Schyler Dixon, Brielle Von Hugel, and Molly Hunt
This came off as immature. Slightly more interesting than some of the other all girls groups, but still. The harmonies were not good. These types of performances need sex appeal, and you definitely don't get that with 3 16-17 year olds trying to act a lot older than they are. I like Schyler's voice the most because it fit the song the best. Brielle's probably get the best voice of the three, but I'm not a fan of it. Molly looked like a deer in the headlights and the clear weak wheel, missing quite a few notes.

Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow - Lauren Gray, Wendy Taylor, and Mathenee Treco
This should've been better than it was. The sum of the parts did not equal a good performance. The harmonies were kinda bad. Wendy's got a great voice with a ton of power, I really like her. Lauren's voice in the lower register is so pleasant, but gets so unbearably shrieky up high. Mathenee could've been better, didn't really show off his voice at all, showed weakness at a time when you can't.

You Keep Me Hanging On - Courtney Williams, Jessica Phillips, and Britnee Kellogg
Just as bad if not worse than the other Supreme's performance. Low energy. I would've cut all three. Harmonies were off. Britnee's voice is not very pleasant. Courtney felt off for reasons unknown. Jessica was really weak and continuously put no power into her vocals, she deserved to get cut.

Jailhouse Rock - Clayton Farhat, Scott Dangerfield, Adam Lee Brock, and Curtis Gray
Man, how lame was that? Harmonies were bad. Incredibly cheesy. Clayton, Adam, and Scott aren't bad singers, but they didn't show themselves as any better than slightly above mediocre. They also all came off as copycats of each other. I minimized the video's window and I could barely decipher who was who when it came to their voices. Oh and Curtis was awful.

Wake Up Little Susie - Aubrey Cleland, Johnny Keyser, Devan Jones, and Cortez Shaw
Not good. Harmonies were bad. Solos were weak. Aubrey was the best, followed by Cortez. But none of them were standouts. Johnny and Devan were really weak. The performance was way too hokey. You can sing a '50's song and make it current. This was cheesy in the same realm as Jailhouse Rock.

This post has been edited by Sportsman280: Feb 18th 2012, 1:24 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Sportsman280
post Feb 17th 2012, 4:27 AM
Post #23

Done for now.

--------------------
+Quote Post
bmillz1341
post Feb 17th 2012, 4:45 AM
Post #24

Is there anybody more polarizing than Reed? I love him, and everyone else seems to either love him, hate him, or have a love-hate thing going on. There really is no middle ground I guess. I suppose any publicity is good publicity though. I think you're wrong on him being "exposed." I don't know if anyone legitimately thinks he has the best singing voice in the competition, but for my money he's the most entertaining.

As per best singers? Probably Joshua, maybe Jen. Jessica could be, but she oversings every other note and it makes me cringe.

This post has been edited by bmillz1341: Feb 17th 2012, 4:52 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
dipz0r
post Feb 17th 2012, 6:11 AM
Post #25

QUOTE(bmillz1341 @ Feb 17th 2012, 9:45 AM) *

Is there anybody more polarizing than Reed? I love him, and everyone else seems to either love him, hate him, or have a love-hate thing going on. There really is no middle ground I guess. I suppose any publicity is good publicity though. I think you're wrong on him being "exposed." I don't know if anyone legitimately thinks he has the best singing voice in the competition, but for my money he's the most entertaining.

As per best singers? Probably Joshua, maybe Jen. Jessica could be, but she oversings every other note and it makes me cringe.

Put me on the hate him column.

--------------------
Jessica, Caleb.
Majesty, MK, Briana, Emily, Brandy.
+Quote Post
ygen
post Feb 17th 2012, 9:12 AM
Post #26

QUOTE(Sportsman280 @ Feb 17th 2012, 3:24 AM) *

It Doesn't Matter Anymore - Jessica Sanchez, Deandre Brackensick, and Candice Glover
Standout performance. So damn cool. Just really something special. Had the FUNK. Harmonies were easily the best of all the groups. Jessica can sing with the best of them, a few too many affections, but she'll reel it in. DeAndre was a bit over the top with the falsetto but I felt it definitely worked here. Candice was damn good, disappointed she got cut.

lol, reading through the Vegas pbp thread, IDF was splooging for the Jessica group performance especially for Jessica but is it just me who found Candice to be the best vocalist (and voice) from that group? and then she got cut. damn!

while Jessica was on-point with the notes of the song, she sounded like she was just trying to do a big voice as opposed to having a naturally big voice

Deandre i found to be rather weak-voiced

overall they sound better "together"

QUOTE(bmillz1341 @ Feb 17th 2012, 4:45 AM) *

Reed amuses me much haha.gif i'm not so sure what Sportsman meant by Reed having average vocal and that he's "going to be exposed". i mean if he already said that Reed's average, wouldn't that mean Reed was already "exposed" in Sportsman's personal view?

in any case, i actually think Reed has a good voice (not necessarily the most distinct one) and is a good vocalist. in this latest group performance, i thought Reed was the most on-point with the notes and the styling of the song. Elise has the bigger and more distinct voice but i heard her going flat when she slid down on some notes. Haley and Eben gave an admirable effort although they don't seem to be totally comfortable with the song. i dig their harmonies though

This post has been edited by ygen: Feb 17th 2012, 9:13 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
LVSkye
post Feb 17th 2012, 10:09 AM
Post #27

Fav. AI8: Adam Lambert
Fav. AI9: Siobhan Magnus

QUOTE(McPhever224 @ Feb 17th 2012, 2:17 AM) *

I'm sorry in advance for this post BUT:

FINALLY GOT TO SEE HOLLIE SING AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!! wub.gif The cloak is offfffff! ohyeah.gif heartbounce.gif heart.gif homestar.gif santa.gif w00t.gif bounce.gif icecream.gif showoff.gif w00tbounce.gif teeheebounce.gif spaz.gif

I feel you. I've been waiting to see her sing , this pretty much prevented me from trying to assassinate the producers. Hopefully they show her singing next week, and I mean on television.

--------------------
Hollie Cavanagh - Hallie Day - Haley Johnson - Jen Hirsh - Elise Testone - Brielle Von Hugel

Creighton Fraker - Reed Grimm - Colton Dixon

Shindig

* * Haley Reinhart * *
+Quote Post
#jeah
post Feb 17th 2012, 10:55 AM
Post #28

QUOTE(Sportsman280 @ Feb 17th 2012, 3:24 AM) *

Dedicated To The One I Love - Cari Quoyeser, Chase Likens, Skylar Laine, and Colton Dixon
Bland and boring. Cari was not good. I liked her better the first time around. She was affected and odd. Chase's as bland as bland could get. Skylar's voice is grating on my ears. I'm not a fan. Colton's got a voice but he was ill-equipped on this song. He sounded well though.

Great Balls Of Fire - Adam Brock, Erika Van Pelt, Angie Ziederman, and Shelby Tweten
High energy performance at least. I can't stand Adam Brock though. His voice is okay. But he's so over the top and annoying. Angie's grating and uncomfortable to watch. Shelby's adorable but she's not ready. Erika's a pretty damn awesome singer but her image is horrible.

I Only Have Eyes For You - Neco Starr, Jairon Jackson, Heejun Han, and Phillip Phillips
I kinda liked this. Neco and Jairon were decent, Neco was slightly better, he comes off as an old school lead singer of a Motown group. I felt they could've put a little more power behind it. The harmonies were decent. Heejun was pretty weak, to be honest, he seems to be getting by on his personality. I'm not a fan of Phillip's voice but I thought he sounded well on this.

This was nice, really nice. They complimented each other nicely. I was glad Richie got a little bit of a redemption moment after his awfulness on group night. I'm still not a fan of his voice. He doesn't show nearly enough versatility for this type of show. Jermaine sounded fantastic, but I can't see him succeeding on a theme show either. Shame, I felt Luther coming through a bit.

Rockin' Robin - Gabi Carrubba, David Leathers, Jr., Jeremy Rosado, and Ariel Sprague
High energy. I liked it for its earnestness. Such a stupid song though. David really does have a little MJ in him. Ariel's awesome, damn great voice, and she's only 16 which means she has a huge upside. Gabi came off as not ready, no worse though than someone like Shannon. I didn't think she deserved to get cut, she's got a sweet voice and I would've liked to hear her sing again. Jeremy's decent, his tone is good and he hits his notes, but he's slightly uninteresting.

Sealed With A Kiss - Creighton Fraker, Aaron Marcellus, Nick Boddington, and Jen Hirsh
Okay, not great though. Harmonies were good but the solos were not so much. Creighton's voice grates on my last nerves. His runs are atrocious. Nick came off as the weak wheel in the group when it comes to power. Aaron was damn good, he's so underrated. He can sing with the best of them. Jen came off way more shrill than usual, I didn't like it.

Not any better. Low energy. The harmonies were the 2nd worst after Mr. Sandman. Tenna was terrible. Latia was okay, but verged on shrill the entire time. Hallie's solos were strong, she can definitely belt, she has potential. Her voice faded a few times though.

The Night Has A Thousand Eyes - Reed Grimm, Elise Testone, Haley Johnson, and Eben Christian Franckewitz
Good performance, harmonies were strong. But could Reed Grimm's vocal be any more mediocre? The kid is the definition of average. Hides it under this jazzy undertone, but it's going to be exposed soon. Elise is awesome. A real jazz girl, power and softness all in one. Her voice sticks out so well and she sounds so good. Haley's tone is fantastic but she fades into the background after every line, she needs to get some much needed stage presence and confidence in her voice. She's adorable though. I hate Eben's tone, he can hit notes, but he comes off as whiny and immature. I can't take his voice serious at all. It's cheesy.

Why Do Fools Fall In Love - Schyler Dixon, Brielle Von Hugel ,and Molly Hunt
This came off as immature. Slightly more interesting than some of the other all girls groups, but still. The harmonies were not good. These types of performances need sex appeal, and you definitely don't get that with 3 16-17 year olds trying to act a lot older than they are. I like Schyler's voice the most because it fit the song the best. Brielle's probably get the best voice of the three, but I'm not a fan of it. Molly looked like a deer in the headlights and the clear weak wheel, missing quite a few notes.

This should've been better than it was. The sum of the parts did not equal a good performance. The harmonies were kinda bad. Wendy's got a great voice with a ton of power, I really like her. Lauren's voice is the lower register is so pleasant, but gets so unbearably shrieky up high. Mathenee could've been better, didn't really show off his voice at all, showed weakness at a time when you can't.

Lol, you only gave a totally positive review for like 3 or 4 of them roll2.gif I think the performances overall were a lot better than you made them out to be.

-This was actually in my top 3 Vegas performances, go figure. All four sounded great, and I will never understand why they cut Cari.

-I agree with Shelby and Erika, but I actually kinda enjoyed Adam and Angie. haha.gif

-Neco is fantastic, Jairon is great too. Bad cut imo.

-This was definitely the best performance, and personally my second favorite. I think DeAndre is great but he needs to project more, I couldn't understand what he was saying. I hope he doesn't have to rely on his falsetto to get through each week. Candice was robbed (for lack of a better word). Jessica impressed me.

-Richie and Jermaine were shockingly great. I still can't stand Richie though, send him home please.

-Agreed on Gabi. She was not the weakest of that group, at all (that would be David imo)

-I agree that it wasn't as good as their group performance, but they still did fantastic. Jen and Aaron killed it as always, I think they'll both sneak into the top 10. Creighton is good but I can't get behind him. Nick was definitely the weakest link.

-I actually really liked this. Hallie and Latia impressed me, definitely.

-My personal favorite. I don't even like Reed or Eben at all, but they sounded good here and Haley and Elise killed it. Love the harmonies, this is gonna be stuck in my head all day probably. Haley's run at the end, best part of the night for me. She's my favorite atm.

-I liked this a lot, lol oops. Schyler and Molly aren't the best vocalists but I loved the whole performance. I thought it worked, and I disagree with you because I don't think they tried to act older. They took an old song and made it fit their age. Brielle was the best.

-Liked this too, if only for Wendy.

This post has been edited by aag1010: Feb 17th 2012, 10:57 AM

--------------------
#SitarIdol2014
IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image
formerly aag1010 | Avatar: Tiger_8
+Quote Post
bradwalk
post Feb 17th 2012, 12:00 PM
Post #29

My 2 favorites that I play over and over are Neco-Jairon-Heejun-Phillip and Richie-Jermaine. shocked.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
mgiuda
post Feb 17th 2012, 12:03 PM
Post #30

yesss excited to watch these!!! original.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
JasonJ428
post Feb 17th 2012, 12:29 PM
Post #31

Fav. AI11: Jessica Sanchez
Fav. AI11: Joshua Ledet

I actually thought Hallie, Latia, and Tenna were good.

--------------------
AI12: Congratulations CANDICE!!!! Kree. Angie. Amber. Burnell. Devin.

Idol All Time Favorites:VONZELL SOLOMON, CANDICE GLOVER, JESSICA SANCHEZ, PIA TOSCANO, JOSHUA LEDET, and SYESHA MERCADO
+Quote Post
Sportsman280
post Feb 17th 2012, 1:13 PM
Post #32

QUOTE(aag1010 @ Feb 17th 2012, 10:55 AM) *

Lol, you only gave a totally positive review for like 3 or 4 of them roll2.gif I think the performances overall were a lot better than you made them out to be.

LOL I was a little harsh but not that much. I only disliked Mr. Sandman and the two Supreme's performances. Most of the others were just average, with a few standouts.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Sportsman280
post Feb 17th 2012, 4:01 PM
Post #33

Johnny's group is finally up.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Jsmoothnyc
post Feb 17th 2012, 4:59 PM
Post #34

Johnny Keysner did not do good in his group he was actually the weakest 1. Also Cortez Shaw made the Top 42 idk about the rest.

--------------------
+Quote Post
bradwalk
post Feb 18th 2012, 1:56 PM
Post #35

QUOTE(Mikaylaislove @ Feb 17th 2012, 3:18 AM) *

thanks for posting this. I keep watching my favorites over and over.

--------------------
+Quote Post
lindy88
post Feb 18th 2012, 4:32 PM
Post #36

Fav. AI5: Elliott Yamin
Fav. Am.Idol: Kelly Clarkson

I barely remember half of these performances and the videos are slowly lurching along. Most of what stood out to me were the girls who tried to pass off yelling as belting. Didn't work for me. A good many of the singers sounded okay when singing together, but the solo parts were underwhelming, for the most part.

QUOTE(Sportsman280 @ Feb 17th 2012, 2:24 AM) *

I thought Skylar's solo Wed. (or was it last week?) was bad enough that she should have been cut before the Vegas round. Not a fan either.

I like Jermaine's voice, but also worry about how well he'll adapt to other styles. He had the perfect tone for a slow, romantic song like this one. Richie sounds like Pee Wee Herman, if PeeWee had grown up in Laredo.

Ariel...surprise and standout of the night for me. Powerful and nuanced voice without seeming to require a lot of effort. I didn't know who she was last week, but I think she's now my favorite girl at this point. She's only 16? Wow!

Eben's style and voice remind me of my grandmother's old Wayne Newton records, back when Newton was a teenager. I could see Eben doing Vegas for old ladies in a few years and he'll still look 15 when he's 50. Reed needs to ditch that "I gotta go potty" walk. Stay behind the drum kit, Reed. Elise was the standout in this group for me, but still not a huge favorite...yet.

This post has been edited by lindy88: Feb 18th 2012, 4:33 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
gem2477
post Feb 18th 2012, 10:10 PM
Post #37

QUOTE(bmillz1341 @ Feb 17th 2012, 2:45 AM) *

I agree, Reed is polarizing, which is why TPTB love him. I don't like him, he's creepy to me.

I also agree about Jessica. I liked her solo "Up to the Mountain" but the rest have been cringe worthy. She does have a good voice if she would tone it down some.

Joshua is definitely one of the best males.

--------------------
signature by Allison - thanks! Blinkie by Istersay - thanks!
IPB Image
+Quote Post
dipz0r
post Feb 19th 2012, 12:26 PM
Post #38

My top performances were these, in order.

Such a cool arrangement and they all sang great. MVP Jessica.

Love the chorus, very well done.

Loved this song.

Fun factor.

--------------------
Jessica, Caleb.
Majesty, MK, Briana, Emily, Brandy.
+Quote Post
thegreathoo
post Feb 19th 2012, 2:32 PM
Post #39

Fav. AI11: Kristine Osorio

QUOTE(Sportsman280 @ Feb 17th 2012, 4:27 AM) *

Done for now.

Great Write up! Thx!

Be My Baby - Baylie Brown, Chelsea Sorrell, Janelle Arthur, and Aubree Dieckmeyer
No one from this group deserved to get through.

Blue Suede Shoes - Curtis Finch Jr., Joshua Ledet, Shannon Magrane, and Amber Holcomb
All good vocals, but only Amber had no impact.

Burning Love - Caleb Johnson, Joshua Sanders, Blaire Seiber, and River St. James
All except Caleb did well. Blaire shined for me.

I though Cari and Colton deserev to get through. Chase was off, and Skylar was bland.

This was over the top. I would only pass Angie cause I think she's capable of special stuff.

This was nice but would've been more forgettable than it is already without Nico and Heejun.

Performance for the ages. All through.

Sounded good together, but individually not good, Off.

Mr. Sandman - Naomi Gillies, Hollie Cavanagh, and Marissa Pontecorvo
This was pretty bad. I'd only let Hollie through by a slim margin.

Raining In My Heart - Wayne Wilson, Ashley Robles, and Stephanie Renae
Pretty poor, I'd pass Wayne only.

This was good. i'm not a fan of childish voices, so Jeremy and Ariel for me.

Jen Hirsh was the only standout.

Stop In The Name Of Love - Brittany Hammond, Amber Caparas, and Lauren Daigle
This was alright. Brittany Hammond stood out. I'd let Lauren through as well.

A Fine mess.

A lot of off notes. I am convinced Reed can win this thing.

Why Do Fools Fall In Love - Schyler Dixon, Brielle Von Hugel, and Molly Hunt
Schyler screwed this song up, otherwise very good.

Mathenee Treco stood out. There were some bad notes.

You Keep Me Hanging On - Courtney Williams, Jessica Phillips, and Britnee Kellogg
This could've been one of the best of the night. Britnee was weak and Courtney had bad notes. Jessica was superb, recording material.

Jailhouse Rock - Clayton Farhat, Scott Dangerfield, Adam Lee Brock, and Curtis Gray
Not available for review so I'm cutting everyone.

Wake Up Little Susie - Aubrey Cleland, Johnny Keyser, Devan Jones, and Cortez Shaw
Cut everyone.

This post has been edited by thegreathoo: Feb 19th 2012, 2:31 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Lucy18
post Feb 19th 2012, 4:04 PM
Post #40

Jessica is 16 and has so much potential. Could be why they are saving her by not overexposing her. Interscope will help her with the over singing if she gets to the live shows.

This post has been edited by Lucy18: Feb 19th 2012, 4:11 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

3 Pages V < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Apr 25th 2014, 1:18 AM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol