Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

23 Pages V « < 9 10 11 12 13 > »    ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Elliott's Top 100 Singing Competition Contestants
jstxanothrxstory
post Mar 10th 2012, 9:29 PM
Post #201

Group: Members

Fav. AI7: David Cook
Fav. AI9: Lee DeWyze

ELLIOTT'S TOP 100 SINGING COMPETITION CONTESTANTS | 050-041

050 | JOANNA PACITTI | AI8, DISQUALIFIED
IPB Image

FAVORITE PERFORMANCES:
Her audition was amazing. ermm.gif

Oh, Joanna. I feel so bad for her. She had an amazing voice, but was trashed around gossip blogs because of her previous experience. Then, she makes the Top 36 and gets disqualified because the producers had decided to wait until then to realize she was friends with 19 employees. rolleyes.gif I think had Joanna been allowed to compete, she could've gone far.

049 | STEFANO LANGONE | AI10, SEVENTH
IPB Image

FAVORITE PERFORMANCES:
Wildcard | Songs Sung Previously | Need You Now
Top 12 | Year You Were Born | If You Don't Know Me By Now
Top 08 | Songs From the Movies | End of the Road
Top 07 | 21st Century | Closer

Remember how I spent all season hating him and then as soon as I start liking him, he goes home? rolleyes.gif Anyway, Stefano was a contestant I did a 180 with. Though since I liked his audition, I suppose you could say 360? Anyway, he had a great recording voice and when he chose the right songs, was good. Also, it's a shame that there isn't a Christmas week because his version of O Holy Night = chills.

048 | EARL STEVENSON | CI6, FOURTH
IPB Image

FAVORITE PERFORMANCES:
Top 24 | Open | All Along the Watchtower
Top 16 | Open | Like a Rolling Stone
Top 09 | Dead Artists | Light My Fire
Top 08 | Acoustic | Two
Top 05 | The Beatles | With a Little Help From My Friends
Top 04 | Anne Murray | Killing Me Softly With His Song
Top 04 | Anne Murray | The Joker

Earl is my second favorite from his season. While I really liked him during the season, he's fallen a lot for me. IDK. A lot of the Canadian Idol contestants end up falling for me because they don't do anything. Speaking of which, did you know Katherine St-Laurent had an album? Do you even remember Katherine St-Laurent? /off topic

047 | LITTLE MIX | XFUK8, FIRST
IPB Image

FAVORITE PERFORMANCES:
Top 16 | Britain vs America | Super Bass
Top 11 | Rock | Tik Tok/Push It whut.gif
Top 10 | Halloween | E.T.
Top 06 | Movie Soundtracks | Don't Let Go (Love)

And here we are with the first group winner XFAU1 doesn't count, Little Mix! w00t.gif I liked Little Mix initially, but I never expected them to get so good. They meshed well very quickly, and were definitely a very deserving winner. I can't wait for their album and wish all the success for them.

046 | TIM URBAN | AI9, SEVENTH
IPB Image

FAVORITE PERFORMANCES:
Top 20 | Billboard Top 100 | Come On, Get Higher
Top 16 | Billboard Top 100 | Hallelujah
Top 09, Week 1 | Lennon-McCartney | All My Loving
Top 09, Week 2 | Elvis Presley | Can't Help Falling in Love
Top 07 | Inspirational Songs | Better Days

So getting ranked a few spots above Joanna is another contestant who knows all about a disqualification. Except the opposite happened to him. haha.gif Anyway, I really liked Tim coming into the new Top 24. He seemed like a nice guy and I liked his voice. I also didn't find him hot, so yay for me liking the token hot guy of the season for his voice. He had a few off weeks at the start of the finals, but his last three performances were great.

045 | BEN HONEYCUTT | AI9, HOLLYWOOD WEEK
IPB Image

Whatever, I don't want to hear it. kiss.gif He's got an amazing voice and should've made the Top 24 of his season. ermm.gif He's also really nice and his family is the cutest. So yeah, check his stuff out on iTunes. /pimpage

044 | DANNY GOKEY | AI8, THIRD
IPB Image

FAVORITE PERFORMANCES:
Top 09 | Sing Whatever the Hell You Want Top iTunes Downloads | What Hurts the Most
Top 05 | Rat Pack | Come Rain or Come Shine

LOL at how I only liked two of his performances and yet he makes my Top 45. roll.gif Blame Andrew. tongue.gif Anyway, as everyone knows, during season eight, Danny Gokey was probably my least favorite contestant ever. I legit hated most of his performances and after he survived Scream On, I was throwing daggers. kiss.gif But, I [very] slowly and reluctantly came around to him. He wasn't half-bad on tour, and he was actually kinda hot in person. ph34rwave.gif But, I listened to his album and I really liked it. I'm not much for country usually, but there were some tracks that I floved and listened to often on it.

043 | RYAN STARR | AI1, SEVENTH
IPB Image
(For you, Phil)

FAVORITE PERFORMANCES:
Group 1 | Open | Frim-Fram Sauce
Top 10 | Motown | Do You Really Love Me
Top 07 | 1970s | Last Dance

My very first Idol favorite, ladies and gentlemen. bye2.gif /nostalgia I still flove Ryan a lot, hence why she makes 43 out of the many, many contestants I've liked throughout the year. She didn't have the best run, but I loved the tone of her voice and her spunky personality. I really wish she'd finally release that album because really, ten years is too long to wait. noexpression.gif So yeah, Ryan lands here. And never forgot that she delivered the first finals trainwreck of epic proportions. GET.

042 | MELINDA DOOLITTLE | AI6, THIRD
IPB Image

FAVORITE PERFORMANCES:
Since I'm too lazy to list all of them, I will just say that Have a Nice Day is my favorite.

Sorry, Haley/Siobhan/IDF's It Girl of the Year, you are not the best Idol contestant ever. You know who is? This flawless human being right here. Like, seriously, I prefer three contestants to her from her season and still would've had her win in like a 99.999999% landslide. /spoilers for my redo She nailed everything she was given and if any contestant deserves to have a five-star rating at WhatNotToSing.com, it's her. kiss.gif

041 | SUZI RAWN | CI3, FOURTH
IPB Image

FAVORITE PERFORMANCES:
Since Wikipedia refuses to list anything for this season, I enjoyed Higher Ground, Fortunate Son, Minnie the Moocher and Heartbreaker.

And here is my token pink-haired female favorite of the Canadian series, Ms. Suzi Rawn. wub.gif She wasn't omg amazing in her season, but I still loved a majority of her performances and I really enjoyed her album (even if she hated it).

CLUE EXPLANATIONS:
Canadian. Earl Stevenson
I don't care if they lasted long, they were still robbed. Melinda Doolittle
Group. Little Mix
My favorite from their season. Suzi Rawn
One of the coolest names ever.
Two contestants who I did a 180 over. Stefano Langone & Danny Gokey
Two contestants who were involved in disqualifications during their respective season. Joanna Pacitti & Tim Urban
* Ryan Starr

This post has been edited by jstxanothrxstory: Mar 10th 2012, 9:31 PM

--------------------
I ♥ Andrew. ◄◄ Last.fm. Twitter. Lee-DeWyze.net. It Element 4.
IPB Image
S:SJDS: Jon. Reed. Jaclyn. Natalie. ◄◄ DWTS19: Janel/Val. Alfonso/Witney. Lea/Artem.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Mar 10th 2012, 9:29 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

sublymonal
post Mar 10th 2012, 9:41 PM
Post #202

Fav. AI13: Jena Irene

Ben, Danny, Tim and Stefano icecream.gif But seriously, I like all four of them. Some of them made my list too. original.gif
Love Suzi and Earl. Definitely awesome Canadian contestants.
And I like what I've seen of Little Mix and Ryan.
Joanne is just there for me. tongue.gif

--------------------

dwts19 janel/val • lea/artem
i ♥ elliott • rip Michael Johns ♥
my lists sytycdidol
( heckyeahkentboyd ) | SYTYCD: WTA4Idol: Battle RoyaleIdol: All-Stars
+Quote Post
jstxanothrxstory
post Mar 10th 2012, 9:44 PM
Post #203

QUOTE(sublymonal @ Mar 10th 2012, 9:41 PM) *
Ben, Danny, Tim and Stefano icecream.gif But seriously, I like all four of them. Some of them made my list too. original.gif
Love Suzi and Earl. Definitely awesome Canadian contestants.
And I like what I've seen of Little Mix and Ryan.
Joanne is just there for me. tongue.gif
Yay. heart.gif
yes.gif
I'd work on making you like them more, but I'm still working on Amelia Lily. tongue.gif
sad.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
S:SJDS: Jon. Reed. Jaclyn. Natalie. ◄◄ DWTS19: Janel/Val. Alfonso/Witney. Lea/Artem.
+Quote Post
jstxanothrxstory
post Mar 10th 2012, 10:10 PM
Post #204

Top 40 Make-Up, if you'd like to guess:
AI1: 2
AI2: 1
AI3: 1
AI4: 1
AI5: 2
AI6: 3
AI7: 5
AI8: 4
AI9: 3
AI10: 4
CI2: 1
CI4: 1
CI5: 1
CI6: 1
TV1: 1
RSSN: 2
XFUK2: 1
XFUK5: 1
XFUK6: 1
XFUK7: 1
XFUK8: 1
XFUS1: 2

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Sadora
post Mar 10th 2012, 11:45 PM
Post #205

Fav. AI6: Melinda Doolittle
Fav. AI8: Allison Iraheta

50. I like her for all the Joplanta references and because she created the universe and all, and I wouldn't have minded if she were in he top 36 due to superficial reasons, but she didn't deserve to make top 36 anyway if she continually forgot her lyrics, and I question how far she would've gone in the competition if Felicia couldn't even make it out off the group 3 semis, regardless if she was IDF's it girl.
49. He was a lot better in the beginning when everyone hated him. If You Don't Me By Now was his last really good performance; he went downhill with Hello and never regained his momentum.
48. I liked him at first, but as the show went on, his performances became increasingly sloppy and samey. I liked his swan song The Joker, though.
47. I didn't like them at all at first, but they improved a lot and Tulisa proved to be a good cheerleader to get people to vote for them. IIWAB, YGTL, DSTM, and ILAB (which grew on me) were my favorites from them. Hopefully they release a good album. yes.gif
46. Well, he really sucked at first, and although he improved to a degree, he still wasn't anything great, CHFIL and AML were his best, but there were better guys they could've brought back i Chris's place.
45. Another pre-show IDF it person. I find it ironic that it was a girl in seasons 7 and 8 when those were guys' years, and it was a guy in a girl's year. Anyway, he was alright but nothing special (from what I saw of his YouTube stuff), and like with Joanna and Ben, it was kind of funny to watch IDF's meltdown when we found out he was cut. fear.gif
44. He's got a good voice, but didn't really know who he was as an artist on the show, and I don't find him believable as a country singer, which might have been a reason he got dropped.
43. She my least favorite girl finalist on Idol ever. fear.gif She mumbles, growls, and grunts through all her performances and isn't believable at all as a rocker. YRGM is a guilty pleasure of mine, but I think it further proves the point that she doesn't make a good rock singer.
42. She's amazing; probably the most consistently great contestant on Idol. She sang classic R&B/soul, rock, and Broadway standards and nailed them all. She should've won season 6 in a landslide, I agree.
41. I'm not really familiar with her, but again, she sounds like the sort of contestant I'd like.

--------------------
XFAU6: Dean Ray, Reigan Derry, Tee, Jason Heerah, XOX
XFUK11: Lola Saunders, Ben Haenow, Andrea Faustini, Lauren Platt, Fleur East, Paul Akister, Only the Young
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
*Wallace
post Mar 11th 2012, 1:54 AM
Post #206

Group Icon

Group: Neurox Media Moderators

Fav. SYTYCD2: Allison Holker
Fav. SYTYCD4: Courtney Galiano
Fav. Singer: Beyoncé

QUOTE(jstxanothrxstory @ Mar 10th 2012, 6:52 PM) *

Wally, you should know that I am a mess when I try to make overall lists. fear.gif

A mess? You're a HOT MESS. wub.gif giggle.gif But lol I know you are. bleh.gif

YAY NEW SET!! spaz.gif I'll reply shortly.

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image
dwts19: alfonso/witney. janel/val. bethany/derek. sadie/mark. lea/artem. jonathan/allison. | scd12: pixie/trent. caroline/pasha. frankie/kevin. jake/janette. mark/karen. thom/iveta. sunetra/brendan. simon/kristina. | xf11: fleur. lauren. ben. lola. andrea. paul. onlytheyoung. chloe. | xfau6: reigan. marlisa. dean. xox. | surv29: natalie. jeremy. jon. jaclyn. julie. | tar25: adam/bethany. shelley/nici. brooke/robbie. | antm21: lenox. shei. will. keith. ben. matthew. raelia. kari. | dwtsau14: ricki-lee/jarryd. | Av Credit
+Quote Post
*Wallace
post Mar 11th 2012, 2:16 AM
Post #207

Group Icon

50: lolz really? I didn't know you liked her that much. lmao.gif IDF was IN LOVE with her and I really liked/loved her audition but she was so underwhelming in Hollywood rounds. I think Joanna could have gone far had she not been DQ'd. I loved her nickname on IDF... Joplanta. wub.gif

49: Uh of course when I don't predict Stefano he shows up. I FAIL. fail.gif LMAO at you posting this picture of him. You really would do so. Anyway, I love him and love his voice and he was definitely my favorite male of his season. He's a great performer and a funny guy too. giggle.gif I loved his studios too and most of his performances.

48: I liked Earl, more so for his personality than singing voice. Yeah he was quirky but too quirky for my tastes but I did like his personality and such. And WOW I do not remember any of these performances you've listed from him. fear.gif

47: MY LITTLE MUFFINS! wub.gif Absolutely LOVE these girls so much. wub.gif They are so fun, adorable and fierce. Loved pretty much most of their performances and well liked all of them at least. They really grew throughout the season and I was SO glad they ended up winning. Can not wait for their music. heart.gif

46: lolz are you srs now? ermm.gif WHAT @ you not finding Tim hot? I thought that was why he was so high here. giggle.gif Anyway, hates Season 9. I thought he started off really rough and he had a lot of inconsistent like whoa performances, all of the performances you didn't list... I hated tbh. fear.gif But he's a really nice guy and I like his personality and I enjoyed his Elvis performance a lot.

45: I do not remember him at all. blink.gif But ew he's from S9. I guess I wouldn't have liked him then. But yay for his family being the cutest.

44: LMAO I had Danny Gokey lower on my AI list and listed like.... 6 of his performances on my list. blink.gif Or five. LOL I find it hilarious how much you hated Danny and now he's all the way at #44 on your list. I am glad you grew to like him and lol yay for finding him hot in person too. haha.gif He's a cool guy, great singer but he bugged me. But yeah liked lots of his performances but didn't follow much of his post Idol career.

43: Ryan Starr is sooo flippin' hot. wub.gif I really liked her voice and found her to be really unique and yay I like those performances you listed there. WHAT? She still hasn't released an album yet? blink.gif LOL Yes she did deliver the first entertaining hot mess trainwreck performance. wub.gif

42: Melinda!Goddess. wub.gif She's amazing and I absolutely love her. wub.gif She is definitely one of the greatest contestants to ever come out of Idol. She never really had a bad performance, although a few eh ones. But she really delivered some amazing performances and was so dang versatile. I even agree that she shoulda won her season even if she wasn't my favorite. But yes she is amazing and such a class act. heart.gif

41: I liked Suzi for the most part. I don't think I was ever a big fan of hers but I enjoyed a good amount of her performances and she's a cool girl, I suppose. She hated her album? What did she say about it?

--------------------
dwts19: alfonso/witney. janel/val. bethany/derek. sadie/mark. lea/artem. jonathan/allison. | scd12: pixie/trent. caroline/pasha. frankie/kevin. jake/janette. mark/karen. thom/iveta. sunetra/brendan. simon/kristina. | xf11: fleur. lauren. ben. lola. andrea. paul. onlytheyoung. chloe. | xfau6: reigan. marlisa. dean. xox. | surv29: natalie. jeremy. jon. jaclyn. julie. | tar25: adam/bethany. shelley/nici. brooke/robbie. | antm21: lenox. shei. will. keith. ben. matthew. raelia. kari. | dwtsau14: ricki-lee/jarryd. | Av Credit
+Quote Post
*Wallace
post Mar 11th 2012, 2:37 AM
Post #208

Group Icon

QUOTE(jstxanothrxstory @ Mar 10th 2012, 10:10 PM) *

Top 40 Make-Up, if you'd like to guess:
AI1: 2
AI2: 1
AI3: 1
AI4: 1
AI5: 2
AI6: 3
AI7: 5
AI8: 4
AI9: 3
AI10: 4
CI2: 1
CI4: 1
CI5: 1
CI6: 1
TV1: 1
RSSN: 2
XFUK2: 1
XFUK5: 1
XFUK6: 1
XFUK7: 1
XFUK8: 1
XFUS1: 2

AI1: 2 - Nikki McKibbin, Kelly Clarkson
AI2: 1 - Kim Caldwell
AI3: 1 - George Huff
AI4: 1 - Nadia Turner
AI5: 2 - Chris Daughtry, Katharine McPhee
AI6: 3 - Blake Lewis, Gina Glocksen, Chris Richardson
AI7: 5 - David Cook, Carly Smithson, Syesha Mercado, David Archuleta, Michael Johns
AI8: 4 - Allison Iraheta, Kris Allen, Michael Sarver, not sure who else
AI9: 3 - Lee DeWyze, Crystal Bowersox, Aaron Kelly
AI10: 4 - James Durbin, Paul McDonlad, Pia Toscano, Casey Abrams [or that Tim Halperin whatever guy?]
CI2: 1 - Jacob Hoggard
CI4: 1 - Chad Doucette
CI5: 1 - Carly Rae Jepsen
CI6: 1 - Drew Wright
TV1: 1 - Dia Frampton
RSSN: 2 - Toby Rand, Storm Large
XFUK2: 1 - Shayne Ward
XFUK5: 1 - Diana Vickers
XFUK6: 1 - Stacey Solomon
XFUK7: 1 - Matt Cardle
XFUK8: 1 - Amelia Lily
XFUS1: 2 - Chris Rene (when the heck is he gonna show up? noexpression.gif), Drew

--------------------
+Quote Post
daniela$
post Mar 11th 2012, 12:34 PM
Post #209

Fav. AI5: Chris Daughtry
Fav. AI12: Paul Jolley
Fav. AI8: KrisAllen,DannyGokey

Melinda Doolittlereally really talented,like her and one of my faves in her season

Stefano Langonelike him since his audition and my favorite guy in first weeks in season 10

Danny Gokey you know how I feel about him heart.gif ,glad you like him,hope higher next year

Tim Urban my 3rd favorite contestant of AI9

--------------------
IPB Image
Avi by ♥flutterby♥/Sig by istersay
+Quote Post
jstxanothrxstory
post Mar 11th 2012, 12:43 PM
Post #210

QUOTE(Sadora @ Mar 10th 2012, 11:45 PM) *
50. I like her for all the Joplanta references and because she created the universe and all, and I wouldn't have minded if she were in he top 36 due to superficial reasons, but she didn't deserve to make top 36 anyway if she continually forgot her lyrics, and I question how far she would've gone in the competition if Felicia couldn't even make it out off the group 3 semis, regardless if she was IDF's it girl.

46. Well, he really sucked at first, and although he improved to a degree, he still wasn't anything great, CHFIL and AML were his best, but there were better guys they could've brought back i Chris's place.

45. Another pre-show IDF it person. I find it ironic that it was a girl in seasons 7 and 8 when those were guys' years, and it was a guy in a girl's year. Anyway, he was alright but nothing special (from what I saw of his YouTube stuff), and like with Joanna and Ben, it was kind of funny to watch IDF's meltdown when we found out he was cut. fear.gif

43. She my least favorite girl finalist on Idol ever. fear.gif She mumbles, growls, and grunts through all her performances and isn't believable at all as a rocker. YRGM is a guilty pleasure of mine, but I think it further proves the point that she doesn't make a good rock singer.

42. She's amazing; probably the most consistently great contestant on Idol. She sang classic R&B/soul, rock, and Broadway standards and nailed them all. She should've won season 6 in a landslide, I agree.

41. I'm not really familiar with her, but again, she sounds like the sort of contestant I'd like.
50. Joanna - But Felicia also had barely any airtime. Joanna got pimped during her audition. But that format was stupid anyway.

46. Tim - Aww. sad.gif

45. Ben - I find it hilarious that Lee was an early IDF favorite from the spoiler lists and now everyone hates him. haha.gif But lol, can't fault you on that last sentence. I love IDF meltdowns. roll.gif

43. Ryan - sad.gif

42. Melinda - heart.gif

41. Suzi - I think so, too. yes.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
jstxanothrxstory
post Mar 11th 2012, 1:20 PM
Post #211

QUOTE(*Wallace @ Mar 11th 2012, 3:16 AM) *
50: lolz really? I didn't know you liked her that much. lmao.gif IDF was IN LOVE with her and I really liked/loved her audition but she was so underwhelming in Hollywood rounds. I think Joanna could have gone far had she not been DQ'd. I loved her nickname on IDF... Joplanta. wub.gif

49: Uh of course when I don't predict Stefano he shows up. I FAIL. fail.gif LMAO at you posting this picture of him. You really would do so. Anyway, I love him and love his voice and he was definitely my favorite male of his season. He's a great performer and a funny guy too. giggle.gif I loved his studios too and most of his performances.

46: lolz are you srs now? ermm.gif WHAT @ you not finding Tim hot? I thought that was why he was so high here. giggle.gif Anyway, hates Season 9. I thought he started off really rough and he had a lot of inconsistent like whoa performances, all of the performances you didn't list... I hated tbh. fear.gif But he's a really nice guy and I like his personality and I enjoyed his Elvis performance a lot.

44: LMAO I had Danny Gokey lower on my AI list and listed like.... 6 of his performances on my list. blink.gif Or five. LOL I find it hilarious how much you hated Danny and now he's all the way at #44 on your list. I am glad you grew to like him and lol yay for finding him hot in person too. haha.gif He's a cool guy, great singer but he bugged me. But yeah liked lots of his performances but didn't follow much of his post Idol career.

43: Ryan Starr is sooo flippin' hot. wub.gif I really liked her voice and found her to be really unique and yay I like those performances you listed there. WHAT? She still hasn't released an album yet? blink.gif LOL Yes she did deliver the first entertaining hot mess trainwreck performance. wub.gif

42: Melinda!Goddess. wub.gif She's amazing and I absolutely love her. wub.gif She is definitely one of the greatest contestants to ever come out of Idol. She never really had a bad performance, although a few eh ones. But she really delivered some amazing performances and was so dang versatile. I even agree that she shoulda won her season even if she wasn't my favorite. But yes she is amazing and such a class act. heart.gif

41: I liked Suzi for the most part. I don't think I was ever a big fan of hers but I enjoyed a good amount of her performances and she's a cool girl, I suppose. She hated her album? What did she say about it?
50. Joanna - It helps that I was in love with her album before she auditioned. Plus her song is in Legally Blonde, which is easily one of my favorite movies ever.

49. Stefano - Wally!Mess. wub.gif giggle.gif And of course I would. It's not like I started stanning him because of his voice. /not what this show is about

46. Tim - I find him cute, but his hair is too long. I have a really weird thing where hair can legit completely turn me off of someone. But every time Tim cuts it short, I am all over that like JC on a barely-clad guy in briefs.

44. Danny - Like I said, blame my boyfriend. bleh.gif

43. Ryan - She hasn't. sad.gif She has a few songs out there, though.

42. Melinda - heart.gif

41. Suzi - Basically it was too pop for her and the label made her do all the songs on it

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
KrAdIsonSox
post Mar 11th 2012, 10:11 PM
Post #212

Fav. AI10: Naima Adedapo
Fav. AI11: Colton Dixon
Fav. AI12: Candice Glover

QUOTE(jstxanothrxstory @ Mar 10th 2012, 7:29 PM) *

050 | JOANNA PACITTI | AI8, DISQUALIFIED

049 | STEFANO LANGONE | AI10, SEVENTH

047 | LITTLE MIX | XFUK8, FIRST

046 | TIM URBAN | AI9, SEVENTH

045 | BEN HONEYCUTT | AI9, HOLLYWOOD WEEK

044 | DANNY GOKEY | AI8, THIRD

043 | RYAN STARR | AI1, SEVENTH

042 | MELINDA DOOLITTLE | AI6, THIRD

50. Don't remamber her.

49. UNF.

47. Love them. Super Bass was one of there best. And DAY-UM THEY LOOK GOOD IN THAT PIC.

46. His Top 9 and Top 16 perfomances were awesome.

45. Don't remember him.

44. I wasn't very big on him.

43. I never watched her season BUT I did watch The Frim Fram Sauce and loved it.

42. wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif GODDESS. So damn flawless.

--------------------
+Quote Post
*Wallace
post Mar 11th 2012, 11:04 PM
Post #213

Group Icon

QUOTE(jstxanothrxstory @ Mar 11th 2012, 2:20 PM) *

50. Joanna - It helps that I was in love with her album before she auditioned. Plus her song is in Legally Blonde, which is easily one of my favorite movies ever.

49. Stefano - Wally!Mess. wub.gif giggle.gif And of course I would. It's not like I started stanning him because of his voice. /not what this show is about

46. Tim - I find him cute, but his hair is too long. I have a really weird thing where hair can legit completely turn me off of someone. But every time Tim cuts it short, I am all over that like JC on a barely-clad guy in briefs.

44. Danny - Like I said, blame my boyfriend. bleh.gif

43. Ryan - She hasn't. sad.gif She has a few songs out there, though.

42. Melinda - heart.gif

41. Suzi - Basically it was too pop for her and the label made her do all the songs on it

- Oooh whoa really? shocked.gif OK that's cool. I don't think I heard her song from that movie. sad.gif
- I am such a mess. lmao.gif LOL I know you wouldn't have started stanning because of his voice. roll2.gif
- Ooh ok I so thought you would have found Tim hot because lots of people did. LOL at the hair stuff. But even more LOL/LMAO at the JC comparison right here. That's a perfect example. lmao.gif
- I will blame Andrew. lmao.gif
- That is such a shame regarding Ryan. sad.gif
- Oooh ugh. Yeah i can see her not liking having to do something like that. ermm.gif She's done more rockier music since then right?

--------------------
+Quote Post
jstxanothrxstory
post Mar 11th 2012, 11:12 PM
Post #214

QUOTE(*Wallace @ Mar 11th 2012, 3:37 AM) *
AI1: 2 - Nikki McKibbin, Kelly Clarkson
AI2: 1 - Kim Caldwell
AI3: 1 - George Huff
AI4: 1 - Nadia Turner
AI5: 2 - Chris Daughtry, Katharine McPhee
AI6: 3 - Blake Lewis, Gina Glocksen, Chris Richardson
AI7: 5 - David Cook, Carly Smithson, Syesha Mercado, David Archuleta, Michael Johns
AI8: 4 - Allison Iraheta, Kris Allen, Michael Sarver, not sure who else
AI9: 3 - Lee DeWyze, Crystal Bowersox, Aaron Kelly
AI10: 4 - James Durbin, Paul McDonlad, Pia Toscano, Casey Abrams [or that Tim Halperin whatever guy?]
CI2: 1 - Jacob Hoggard
CI4: 1 - Chad Doucette
CI5: 1 - Carly Rae Jepsen
CI6: 1 - Drew Wright
TV1: 1 - Dia Frampton
RSSN: 2 - Toby Rand, Storm Large
XFUK2: 1 - Shayne Ward
XFUK5: 1 - Diana Vickers
XFUK6: 1 - Stacey Solomon
XFUK7: 1 - Matt Cardle
XFUK8: 1 - Amelia Lily
XFUS1: 2 - Chris Rene (when the heck is he gonna show up? noexpression.gif), Drew
You got almost all of them right. ermm.gif LMAO at "when the heck is he gonna show up? noexpression.gif" I can only hope that Chris and Nikki get posted back-to-back for your benefit. heart.gif

QUOTE(daniela$ @ Mar 11th 2012, 1:34 PM) *
Melinda Doolittle really really talented,like her and one of my faves in her season

Stefano Langone like him since his audition and my favorite guy in first weeks in season 10

Danny Gokey you know how I feel about him heart.gif ,glad you like him,hope higher next year

Tim Urban my 3rd favorite contestant of AI9
heart.gif

Yay. happy.gif

Hopefully he moves up for me. yes.gif

w00t.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
jstxanothrxstory
post Mar 11th 2012, 11:25 PM
Post #215

QUOTE(KrAdIsonSox @ Mar 11th 2012, 11:11 PM) *
47. Love them. Super Bass was one of there best. And DAY-UM THEY LOOK GOOD IN THAT PIC.

46. His Top 9 and Top 16 perfomances were awesome.

43. I never watched her season BUT I did watch The Frim Fram Sauce and loved it.

42. wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif GODDESS. So damn flawless.
47. It's from then promo they did.

46. heart.gif

43. heart.gif

42. yes.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
*Wallace
post Mar 13th 2012, 10:16 AM
Post #216

Group Icon

QUOTE(jstxanothrxstory @ Mar 12th 2012, 12:12 AM) *

You got almost all of them right. ermm.gif LMAO at "when the heck is he gonna show up? noexpression.gif" I can only hope that Chris and Nikki get posted back-to-back for your benefit. heart.gif

Yay me! giggle.gif Ooh goodness. Please don't do that to me. crying.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
jstxanothrxstory
post Mar 13th 2012, 10:30 AM
Post #217

CLUES FOR THE NEXT TEN:
-A contestant from my favorite season.
-E-I-E-I-O.
-Fire.
-Probably the coolest real name ever. Ever.
-Someone who got screwed over with S8's format.
-The first #1 favorite from an American Idol season to appear.
-Two contestants who left early. One was unjustified, the other was a shock.
-Two contestants who were in the bottom two together.

This post has been edited by jstxanothrxstory: Mar 13th 2012, 10:33 AM

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
KrAdIsonSox
post Mar 13th 2012, 5:18 PM
Post #218

Fav. AI10: Naima Adedapo
Fav. AI11: Colton Dixon
Fav. AI12: Candice Glover

QUOTE(jstxanothrxstory @ Mar 13th 2012, 8:30 AM) *

CLUES FOR THE NEXT TEN:
-A contestant from my favorite season.
-E-I-E-I-O.
-Fire.
-Probably the coolest real name ever. Ever.
-Someone who got screwed over with S8's format.
-The first #1 favorite from an American Idol season to appear.
-Two contestants who left early. One was unjustified, the other was a shock.
-Two contestants who were in the bottom two together.

- Brooke White
- IDK.
- Amanda Overmayer
- Goddess Naima Adedapo
- Mishavonna Henson
- Paul McDonald
- James Durbin and Pia Toscano
- IDK. Alot of contestants were in the B2 together.

--------------------
+Quote Post
sublymonal
post Mar 13th 2012, 10:05 PM
Post #219

Fav. AI13: Jena Irene

-David Hernandez
-Normally I'd say Paul McDonald, but I don't think he's this low.
-Didi Benami?
-Storm Large
-Jackie Tohn?
-George Huff.
-Michael Johns? Gina Glocksen? Drew from XF?
-Nadia and Mikalah

This post has been edited by sublymonal: Mar 14th 2012, 6:44 AM

--------------------

dwts19 janel/val • lea/artem
i ♥ elliott • rip Michael Johns ♥
my lists sytycdidol
( heckyeahkentboyd ) | SYTYCD: WTA4Idol: Battle RoyaleIdol: All-Stars
+Quote Post
*Wallace
post Mar 13th 2012, 11:12 PM
Post #220

Group Icon

-A contestant from my favorite season.: Michael Johns or David Archuleta?
-E-I-E-I-O.: Sounds like Pail McDonald
-Fire.: Michael Johns
-Probably the coolest real name ever. Ever.: Storm Large?
-Someone who got screwed over with S8's format.: some semi-finalist or something? I don't know who you liked enough there.
-The first #1 favorite from an American Idol season to appear.: George Huff
-Two contestants who left early. One was unjustified, the other was a shock.: Pia Toscano, Drew, Michael Johns?
-Two contestants who were in the bottom two together.: Chris Daughtry/Katharine McPhee... nah... Carly Smithson & Syesha Mercado?

--------------------
+Quote Post

23 Pages V « < 9 10 11 12 13 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 83 Time is now: Oct 25th 2014, 5:08 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol