Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

23 Pages V « < 7 8 9 10 11 > »    ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Elliott's Top 100 Singing Competition Contestants
jstxanothrxstory
post Mar 1st 2012, 11:51 AM
Post #161

Group: Members

ELLIOTT'S TOP 100 SINGING COMPETITION CONTESTANTS | 070-061

070 | BILLY KLIPPERT | CI1, THIRD
IPB Image

FAVORITE PERFORMANCES:
Group 1 | Open | Superstar
Top 06 | Summertime Hits | Have You Ever Seen the Rain (by Creedence Clearwater Revival)
Top 05 | Elton John | Levon (by Elton John)

He was a great performancer and had the few stand-out performances from that season.

069 | LESLIE HUNT | AI6, TWENTIETH
IPB Image

FAVORITE PERFORMANCES:
Top 20 | Open | Feeling Good

It's a shame she got voted off when she did because she could've offered something different to the table. I really liked her second album and hope she comes out with more material.

068 | LAKODA RAYNE | XFUS1, NINTH
IPB Image

FAVORITE PERFORMANCES:
Top 17 | Open | Come On Eileen
Top 12 | Mentor's Choice | Landslide (by Fleetwood Mac)
Top 11 | Songs from Movies | Somebody Like You (by Keith Urban)
Top 10 | Rock | Your Love / Go Your Own Way (by Fleetwood Mac)
Top 09 | Giving Thanks | You Belong With Me (by Taylor Swift)

What's this? A girl pop-country group of not one, not two, but THREE blond females? And they're my third favorite from the season? blink.gif Anyway, I liked Lakoda Rayne coming into the Top 16 17 and it didn't change. It's a shame they got eliminated when they did, because I think they were finally starting to mesh well as a group. closedeyes.gif

067 | KITTY BRUCKNELL | XFUK8, SEVENTH?
IPB Image

FAVORITE PERFORMANCES:
Top 16 | Britain vs America | Who Wants to Live Forever (by Queen)
Top 12 | Love and Heartbreak | It's Oh So Quiet (by Björk)
Top 11 | Rock | Live and Let Die (by Guns n Roses)
Top 10 | Halloween | Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This) Take note, Haley Johnsen
Top 09 | Dancefloor Fillers | Like a Prayer (by Madonna)
Top 09 Results | Beautiful Disaster (by Kelly Clarkson)
Top 07 Results | Over the Rainbow (by Judy Garland)

Like I said with Misha's write-up, the UK voting public can really hold a grudge. ermm.gif The fact that she was in the bottom group three times and got eliminated seventh is disgusting. One of the best voices from that season and she easily should've lasted much, MUCH further.

066 | ONE DIRECTION | XFUK7, THIRD
IPB Image

FAVORITE PERFORMANCES:
Top 16 | Number-One Singles | Viva la Vida (by Coldplay)
Top 10 | American Anthems | Kids in America (by Kim Wilde)
Top 07 | Rock | Summer of '69
Top 05 | Club Classics | One Girl (in the World)
Top 05 | Get Me to the Finale | Chasing Cars

I really liked One Direction during their season mainly for Zayn and I've enjoyed a few of their songs. I haven't really listened to their album all that much, though. But I suspect they'll be much higher the next time I do this list since they're crossing over to the US as we speak.

065 | MARCUS COLLINS | XFUK8, SECOND
IPB Image

FAVORITE PERFORMANCES:
Top 12 | Love and Heartbreak | Russian Roulette (by Rihanna)
Top 11 | Rock | Are You Gonna Go My Way (by Lenny Kravitz)
Top 10 | Halloween | Superstition/Ned You Tonight (by Stevie Wonder)
Top 09 | Dancefloor Fillers | Reet Petite (by Jackie Wilson)
Top 07 | Queen vs Gaga | Another One Bites the Dust (by Queen)
Top 05 | Guilty Pleasures | I'm Your Man (by Wham!)

Marcus was someone who I wasn't crazy over initially, but he slowly grew on me. He was actually my #1 favorite for a few weeks, though he has subsequently fallen to third. Anyway, I really like Marcus and he's a great guy. It's a shame he got the mentor who took one of Marcus's talents and ran it to the ground. ermm.gif

064 | CASEY DONOVAN | OZI2, FIRST
IPB Image

FAVORITE PERFORMANCES:
Top 30 | Open | Here's Where I Stand (by Tiffany Taylor)
Top 11 | Pop | Don't Speak (by No Doubt)
Top 10 | 1960s | Somebody to Love (by Jefferson Airplane)
Top 08 | Open | Special Ones (by George)
Top 05 | R&B/Soul | Beautiful (by India.Arie)
Top 03 | 1970s | Misty Blue (by Dorothy Moore)
Top 02 | Finale | Hello (by Evanescence)

Casey had a really talented voice and definitely deserved to win her season. She was easily my favorite from that season and my third favorite Australian Idol contestant overall (but not my third favorite Australian shifty.gif).

063 | NIKI EVANS | XFUK4, FOURTH
IPB Image

FAVORITE PERFORMANCES:
Top 12 | UK #1s | Nothing Compares 2 U (by Sinhead O'Conner)
Top 11 | Movie Themes | My Heart Will Go On (by Céline Dion)
Top 08 | 21st Century Classics | Because of You (by Kelly Clarkson)

I don't really remember much about her journey since I watched XFUK4 in the span of one night, but I really enjoyed her. Great voice and her albums on iTunes are really good.

062 | JORDIN SPARKS, AI6, FIRST
IPB Image

FAVORITE PERFORMANCES:
Top 24 | Open | Give Me One Reason (by Tracy Chapman)
Top 11 | British Invasion | I (Who Have Nothing) (by Ben E. King)
Top 07 | Country | A Broken Wing (by Martina McBride)
Top 06, Week 1 | Inspirational Songs | You'll Never Walk Alone (by Carousel)
Top 06, Week 2 | Bon Jovi | Livin' on a Prayer (by Bon Jovi) lol as if

Jordin's placement here might be surprising to some because I couldn't stand her for most of the season. But when I get over the fact that Blake and Melinda weren't the runner-up and winner, and listened to her albums, I started to like her, so she winds up here. Now about how she's still the incumbent female American Idol. noexpression.gif

061 | CHRISTINA PARIE | XFAU3, SIXTH
IPB Image

FAVORITE PERFORMANCES:
Top 12 | Judges Choice | Since U Been Gone (by Kelly Clarkson)
Top 11 | Party Anthems | Girls Just Wanna Have Fun (by Cyndi Lauper)
Top 10 | Rock | Gives You Hell (by The All-American Rejects)
Top 09 | 90s | Zombie (by The Cranberries) wub.gif
Top 06 | Dance | When Love Takes Over (by Kelly Rowland & David Guetta)
Top 06 Results | Open | I'm With You (by Avril Lavigne)

Oh, snap, she's this low. shocked.gif Christina was someone who I really liked watching the season back, but it's always hard for to keep up with the Australian contestants due to the time difference and that it's impossible finding their music. noexpression.gif Anyway, she had some great performances and I'm still disgusted the judges kept Reece in over her. bloated.gif

This post has been edited by jstxanothrxstory: Mar 1st 2012, 11:52 AM

--------------------
I Andrew. » Last.fm. Twitter.
01: kelly. nikki. ryan. » 02: kimberly. kimberley. » 03: jon. fantasia. george.
jennifer. » 04: bo. nadia. mikalah. » 05: chris. katharine. » 06: blake. chris. gina.
melinda. jordin. » 07: david. carly. syesha. david. michael. brooke. » 08: kris. michael.
allison. danny. » 09: lee. crystal. aaron. tim. didi. » 10: james. paul. » 11: colton.
phillip. erika. elise. skylar. » 12: angie. candice. kree. » 13: jessica. jena. sam.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Mar 1st 2012, 11:51 AM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

sublymonal
post Mar 1st 2012, 12:27 PM
Post #162

Fav. SYTYCDC1: Miles Faber
Fav. SYTYCD10: Paul Karmiryan
Fav. SYTYCD11: Rudy Abreu

unf Zayn.
also glad to see Jordin. We basically have the same feelings about her.
I like Lakoda & Billy too
And the rest I don't really know sad.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
dwts19 janel/val surv bvw2 jon & jaclyn
i ♥ elliott • rip Michael Johns ♥
my lists sytycdidol
( heckyeahkentboyd ) | SYTYCD: WTA4Idol: Battle RoyaleIdol: All-Stars
+Quote Post
*Wallace
post Mar 1st 2012, 2:43 PM
Post #163

Group Icon

Group: Neurox Media Moderators

Fav. SYTYCD2: Allison Holker
Fav. SYTYCD4: Courtney Galiano
Fav. Singer: Beyoncé

70: I didn't watch Billy's season but I think I saw a few performances of his. He's good.

69: I don't care for Leslie much anymore but I did kinda like her FG performance. She's okay.

68: LOL yeah I am shocked by how much you liked Lakoda Rayne. You totally don't like the country blonde girl types. haha.gif Anyway, I like them, think they are gorgeous/hot and beautiful vocalists... but I feel that IDF really overrates them. I don't think they meshed well as a group yet and needed more time meshing together. With that said, I did like most of their performances.

67: Kitty!Goddess. wub.gif Ugh she was so underrated by the UK voting public. Such a shame. She's an amazing singer and performer and she was by far one of the most, if not, most entertaining performer. She's fantastic. heart.gif Sweet Dreams was all kinds of epic. And LMAO @ "Take note, Haley Johnsen." giggle.gif Kitty deserved Top 5.

66: I really like One Direction. They were fun and enjoyable on the show and they really got better as the weeks progressed. yes.gif I have heard a few of their original songs and I really like or love them. fear.gif So they have grown a lot on me post-XF and I am really excited for them to get their US success! w00t.gif I can't @ your favorite performances of theirs, my list would be so different, but I did really like KIA and CC.

65: I really like Marcus too. He was also my #1 favorite for a few weeks too and I think this was all around the same time. haha.gif But ugh yeah Gary chose some awful/blah songs for Marcus that didn't showcase his true talent and vocals, so that made me like him less. closedeyes.gif

64: Ooh I like Casey. She's got a great, beautiful voice and yeah she's really good.

63: LOL I watched XFUK4 in like... a week so I barely remember my thoughts on people/their performances and what not. But I really liked Niki a lot and could have loved her had I watched her season live. Amazing vocalist though.

62: YAY Jordin!! wub.gif Glad she made your list. I really love her and she's one of my favorites. heart.gif I am glad you started liking her after you got over your bitterness. kiss.gif But she's fantastic and loved a lot of her performances and her voice! heart.gif Ugh I can't @ her being the last female Idol winner. noexpression.gif

61: Well color me shocked... I did not expect Christina to be this low. shocked.gif I really liked her and thought she was so fun! yes.gif She's so fun, adorable and such a great performer. I don't think her voice was that great as I think she needed a few more years to mature her voice. But hmm I guess your stanning/love for Amelia could also be a cause why Christina is this low. shocked.gif [/Wally speculation]

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image
dwts19: alfonso/witney. janel/val. bethany/derek. sadie/mark. lea/artem. jonathan/allison. | xfuk11: fleur. ben. paul. onlytheyoung. stereokicks. lauren. andrea. | scd12: pixie/trent. frankie/kevin. simon/kristina. caroline/pasha. mark/karen. jake/janette. sunetra/brendan. | surv29: natalie. jeremy. jaclyn. jon. missy. baylor. | tar25: adam/bethany. shelley/nici. brooke/robbie. kym/alli. | antm21: lenox. will. shei. keith. ben. raelia. matthew. kari. | tv7: chris. anita. luke. damian. reagan. | dwtsau14: ricki-lee/jarryd. | Av Credit
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
jstxanothrxstory
post Mar 1st 2012, 2:53 PM
Post #164

QUOTE(sublymonal @ Mar 1st 2012, 12:27 PM) *
unf Zayn.
also glad to see Jordin. We basically have the same feelings about her.
I like Lakoda & Billy too
And the rest I don't really know sad.gif
heart.gif
And I have people you know in other sets. tongue.gif

QUOTE(*Wallace @ Mar 1st 2012, 2:43 PM) *
68: LOL yeah I am shocked by how much you liked Lakoda Rayne. You totally don't like the country blonde girl types. haha.gif Anyway, I like them, think they are gorgeous/hot and beautiful vocalists... but I feel that IDF really overrates them. I don't think they meshed well as a group yet and needed more time meshing together. With that said, I did like most of their performances.

67: Kitty!Goddess. wub.gif Ugh she was so underrated by the UK voting public. Such a shame. She's an amazing singer and performer and she was by far one of the most, if not, most entertaining performer. She's fantastic. heart.gif Sweet Dreams was all kinds of epic. And LMAO @ "Take note, Haley Johnsen." giggle.gif Kitty deserved Top 5.

66: I really like One Direction. They were fun and enjoyable on the show and they really got better as the weeks progressed. yes.gif I have heard a few of their original songs and I really like or love them. fear.gif So they have grown a lot on me post-XF and I am really excited for them to get their US success! w00t.gif I can't @ your favorite performances of theirs, my list would be so different, but I did really like KIA and CC.

65: I really like Marcus too. He was also my #1 favorite for a few weeks too and I think this was all around the same time. haha.gif But ugh yeah Gary chose some awful/blah songs for Marcus that didn't showcase his true talent and vocals, so that made me like him less. closedeyes.gif

62: YAY Jordin!! wub.gif Glad she made your list. I really love her and she's one of my favorites. heart.gif I am glad you started liking her after you got over your bitterness. kiss.gif But she's fantastic and loved a lot of her performances and her voice! heart.gif Ugh I can't @ her being the last female Idol winner. noexpression.gif

61: Well color me shocked... I did not expect Christina to be this low. shocked.gif I really liked her and thought she was so fun! yes.gif She's so fun, adorable and such a great performer. I don't think her voice was that great as I think she needed a few more years to mature her voice. But hmm I guess your stanning/love for Amelia could also be a cause why Christina is this low. shocked.gif [/Wally speculation]
68. Lakoda Rayne - IDF overrate PWGs? Never. rolleyes.gif But yay for liking their performances.

67. Kitty - Definitely agreed with this entire write-up. I'd have put her further than fifth, tbh. fear.gif

66. One Direction - I'm glad CC is in your top performances. It was my favorite [non-Matt Cardle] performance of the season.

65. Marcus Collins - Yay for this agreement. heart.gif

62. Jordin - rolleyes.gif @ that bitter comment. Boy, please.

61. Christina - Yeah, I didn't really care for the season as a whole and her voice left more to be desired. And hmm at that last sentence.

--------------------
jennifer. » 04: bo. nadia. mikalah. » 05: chris. katharine. » 06: blake. chris. gina.
melinda. jordin. » 07: david. carly. syesha. david. michael. brooke. » 08: kris. michael.
allison. danny. » 09: lee. crystal. aaron. tim. didi. » 10: james. paul. » 11: colton.
phillip. erika. elise. skylar. » 12: angie. candice. kree. » 13: jessica. jena. sam.
+Quote Post
Sadora
post Mar 1st 2012, 11:45 PM
Post #165

Fav. AI6: Melinda Doolittle
Fav. AI7: David Cook
Fav. AI8: Allison Iraheta

I don't know who Billy is, but I hear the first season of CI wasn't that great.
She was alright. Didn't have strong feelings for her one way or another on the show, but I've listened to a couple of her songs due to Tom (OhMyGaga) shoving them down our throats showing them to me, and they're good.
I was just reminded of them the other day when Amanda showed me a couple duets between Tim and Hayley. Anyway, I didn't like them at first, but they grew on me a bit. Still not really a fan, but I would've liked to have seen the and LeRoy last longer over some of the crap that was still there.
Didn't always love Kitty's tone but she certainly the best performer there and deserved to last a couple more weeks.
I didn't like them that much during the show, and I figured they'd fade away quickly, but they're surprisingly popular. I don't like WMYB, but I like a couple of other songs from them - I think one of them is called I Want. Torn is my favorite performance on the show from them though.
I think he's better off in a group than as a solo act, but he had a reasonably good run on the show, and Higher and Higher was his shining moment. Too bad Gary made him do the same type of performance for several weeks straight. noexpression.gif
I havn't heard that much from Casey, but she seems like the type of contestant I'd like.
Loved Niki - second favorite of XF4 behind Rhydian. Her top 5 performances were my favorites, and I loved All That Jazz as well, but I also love the ones you listed.
I didn't think you liked Jordin from what I remember of your comments on the SGT, but pleasantly surprised to see her here. She was my fourth favorite from her season but I'm glad she won if Melinda couldn't. However, her run on the show was a bit hit-or-miss.
I didn't like Christina very much; she was basically Demi Lovato trying to be rock. It wasn't very believable and she screamed a lot of her performances.

--------------------
XFAU6: Dean Ray, Reigan Derry, Tee, Jason Heerah, XOX
XFUK11: Andrea Faustini, Lauren Platt, Paul Akister, Fleur East, Ben Haenow, Lola Saunders, Only the Young
+Quote Post
*Wallace
post Mar 2nd 2012, 10:14 AM
Post #166

Group Icon

QUOTE(jstxanothrxstory @ Mar 1st 2012, 2:53 PM) *

heart.gif
And I have people you know in other sets. tongue.gif

68. Lakoda Rayne - IDF overrate PWGs? Never. rolleyes.gif But yay for liking their performances.

67. Kitty - Definitely agreed with this entire write-up. I'd have put her further than fifth, tbh. fear.gif

66. One Direction - I'm glad CC is in your top performances. It was my favorite [non-Matt Cardle] performance of the season.

65. Marcus Collins - Yay for this agreement. heart.gif

62. Jordin - rolleyes.gif @ that bitter comment. Boy, please.

61. Christina - Yeah, I didn't really care for the season as a whole and her voice left more to be desired. And hmm at that last sentence.

- LOL Yeah, it never happens on IDF at all. giggle.gif
- I think I would have placed Kitty higher then 5th too. But she was my 5th favorite after Little Mix, Amelia, Marcus and Misha. tongue.gif
- Ooh whoa really? I had no idea but yay for our CC love! heart.gif
- Yayness. grin.gif
- You know all about being bitter though. bleh.gif
- Aww yeah I agree with you on this. sad.gif yes.gif Hmm... shifty.gif

--------------------
dwts19: alfonso/witney. janel/val. bethany/derek. sadie/mark. lea/artem. jonathan/allison. | xfuk11: fleur. ben. paul. onlytheyoung. stereokicks. lauren. andrea. | scd12: pixie/trent. frankie/kevin. simon/kristina. caroline/pasha. mark/karen. jake/janette. sunetra/brendan. | surv29: natalie. jeremy. jaclyn. jon. missy. baylor. | tar25: adam/bethany. shelley/nici. brooke/robbie. kym/alli. | antm21: lenox. will. shei. keith. ben. raelia. matthew. kari. | tv7: chris. anita. luke. damian. reagan. | dwtsau14: ricki-lee/jarryd. | Av Credit
+Quote Post
Weedy Speedy
post Mar 3rd 2012, 9:13 PM
Post #167

Fav. AI9: Crystal Bowersox
Fav. AI12: Candice Glover
Fav. AI13: Caleb Johnson

#70 Billy Klippert: Dunno him.
#69 Leslie Hunt: Her No. 1 stan is one of the coolest IDFers in history and she had so much more to bring to the table in her season, it sucks she got booted so early.
#68 Lakoda Rayne: Lol, gross.
#67 Kitty Brucknell: Perfection, the end.
#66 One Direction: Zain sucks. In fact, they all do. Except Niall.
#65 Marcus Collins: Very talented dude who had the worst mentor imaginable. Stupid Borelow.
#64 Casey Donovan: Dunno her.
#63 Niki Evans: Love her.
#62 Jordin Sparks: Overrated, and yes we need a new female winner two years ago.
#61 Christina Parie: No thanks.

--------------------
QUOTE(Carrie&BlakeFan @ May 15th 2014, 11:21 PM) *
Caleb winning is the last thing Idol needs? I think season 13 overall was the last thing Idol needed.
+Quote Post
Elenaic_1990
post Mar 4th 2012, 2:08 PM
Post #168

Fav. AI4: Carrie Underwood
Fav. AI5: Chris Daughtry
Fav. AI10: Haley Reinhart

HOLLER. This seems like a cool idea.

#70 Billy Klippert: He was great. Him, Audrey, Jenny, Toya, Mikey and Candida... get! Season 1 had so much potential but the eliminations were horrible (I mean they went from a Top 11 to a Top 6 in two weeks. blink.gif) The Top 2 was horrid.
#69 Leslie Hunt: I liked her somewhat.
#68 Lakoda Rayne: YES. Loved them. heart.gif America f*cks up the vote once again.
#67 Kitty Brucknell: Love her. She was so interesting.
#66 One Direction: I hate boy bands but they're really good.
#65 Marcus Collins: Meh.
#64 Casey Donovan: Amazing. Season 2 of OzI was the best.
#63 Niki Evans: Never heard.
#62 Jordin Sparks: Love her. GET.
#61 Christina Parie: Didn't watch enough of this season to remember anyone so whatever.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
jstxanothrxstory
post Mar 4th 2012, 4:44 PM
Post #169

QUOTE(Sadora @ Mar 1st 2012, 11:45 PM) *
I don't know who Billy is, but I hear the first season of CI wasn't that great.

She was alright. Didn't have strong feelings for her one way or another on the show, but I've listened to a couple of her songs due to Tom (OhMyGaga) shoving them down our throats showing them to me, and they're good.

I was just reminded of them the other day when Amanda showed me a couple duets between Tim and Hayley. Anyway, I didn't like them at first, but they grew on me a bit. Still not really a fan, but I would've liked to have seen the and LeRoy last longer over some of the crap that was still there.

Didn't always love Kitty's tone but she certainly the best performer there and deserved to last a couple more weeks.

I didn't like them that much during the show, and I figured they'd fade away quickly, but they're surprisingly popular. I don't like WMYB, but I like a couple of other songs from them - I think one of them is called I Want. Torn is my favorite performance on the show from them though.

I think he's better off in a group than as a solo act, but he had a reasonably good run on the show, and Higher and Higher was his shining moment. Too bad Gary made him do the same type of performance for several weeks straight. noexpression.gif

I havn't heard that much from Casey, but she seems like the type of contestant I'd like.

Loved Niki - second favorite of XF4 behind Rhydian. Her top 5 performances were my favorites, and I loved All That Jazz as well, but I also love the ones you listed.

I didn't think you liked Jordin from what I remember of your comments on the SGT, but pleasantly surprised to see her here. She was my fourth favorite from her season but I'm glad she won if Melinda couldn't. However, her run on the show was a bit hit-or-miss.

I didn't like Christina very much; she was basically Demi Lovato trying to be rock. It wasn't very believable and she screamed a lot of her performances.
It was okay, but there was a lot of stuff working against it (like them eliminating five contestants in two weeks).

Yeah, I really liked her second album and FG performance, which is why she's this high.

Same.

heart.gif

I'm glad you like a few songs from them. I think in a few years, they'll start putting out some more mature music, but I enjoy their pop music for now.

UGH word at that last sentence.

I think you probably would since we share a few favorites.

Yay. heart.gif

Oh? I mean, I guess I could see that since I'm never really stanning over her.

Aww. sad.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
jstxanothrxstory
post Mar 4th 2012, 5:05 PM
Post #170

QUOTE(*Wallace @ Mar 2nd 2012, 10:14 AM) *
- I think I would have placed Kitty higher then 5th too. But she was my 5th favorite after Little Mix, Amelia, Marcus and Misha. tongue.gif
I think objectively speaking, I'd have put her in the finale.

QUOTE(Weedy Spyze @ Mar 3rd 2012, 9:13 PM) *
#69 Leslie Hunt: Her No. 1 stan is one of the coolest IDFers in history and she had so much more to bring to the table in her season, it sucks she got booted so early.
#67 Kitty Brucknell: Perfection, the end.
#65 Marcus Collins: Very talented dude who had the worst mentor imaginable. Stupid Borelow.
#63 Niki Evans: Love her.
#61 Christina Parie: No thanks.
69. Leslie - Agreed.
67. Kitty - heart.gif
65. Marcus - Definitely.
63. Niki - Yay. heart.gif
61. Christina - sad.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
jstxanothrxstory
post Mar 4th 2012, 5:32 PM
Post #171

QUOTE(Elenaic_1990 @ Mar 4th 2012, 2:08 PM) *
#70 Billy Klippert: He was great. Him, Audrey, Jenny, Toya, Mikey and Candida... get! Season 1 had so much potential but the eliminations were horrible (I mean they went from a Top 11 to a Top 6 in two weeks. blink.gif) The Top 2 was horrid.
#69 Leslie Hunt: I liked her somewhat.
#68 Lakoda Rayne: YES. Loved them. heart.gif America f*cks up the vote once again.
#67 Kitty Brucknell: Love her. She was so interesting.
#66 One Direction: I hate boy bands but they're really good.
#64 Casey Donovan: Amazing. Season 2 of OzI was the best.
#61 Christina Parie: Didn't watch enough of this season to remember anyone so whatever.
70. Billy - Didn't care for Mikey or Jenny, but agreed with the rest of your statements.
69. Leslie - Whoo.
68. Lakoda Rayne - Yay. heart.gif
67. Kitty - Word.
66. One Direction - I totally expected you to hate them. blink.gif
64. Casey - Agreed. yes.gif
61. Christina - She was the only good girl that year so you'd like her by default. tongue.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
jstxanothrxstory
post Mar 4th 2012, 8:19 PM
Post #172

CLUES:
-Has there ever been a more rigged results show?
-Pool.
-Quirky.
-Redo.
-The final three Australians to make this countdown.
-Two contestants who were in the B2 together.
-Wildcard.

...omg a set with no winners. whut.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
*Wallace
post Mar 5th 2012, 12:05 PM
Post #173

Group Icon

QUOTE(jstxanothrxstory @ Mar 4th 2012, 8:19 PM) *

CLUES:
-Has there ever been a more rigged results show?
-Pool.
-Quirky.
-Redo.
-The final three Australians to make this countdown.
-Two contestants who were in the B2 together.
-Wildcard.

...omg a set with no winners. whut.gif

- I can't think of anything here. unsure.gif I'll guess Chris Rene because they rigged the results every week so he could make the finale. giggle.gif noexpression.gif
- ?
- Paul McDonald? Although I am positive he's higher.
- No clue
- Sally Chatfield, Kim Cooper and Cosima DeVito
- Pia Toscano and Stefano Langone? crying.gif
- Jennifer Hudson? George Huff?

--------------------
+Quote Post
jstxanothrxstory
post Mar 5th 2012, 1:49 PM
Post #174

ermm.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Elenaic_1990
post Mar 5th 2012, 4:47 PM
Post #175

Fav. AI4: Carrie Underwood
Fav. AI5: Chris Daughtry
Fav. AI10: Haley Reinhart

Your clues are so vague. rolleyes.gif

IPB Image

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
*Wallace
post Mar 5th 2012, 6:41 PM
Post #176

Group Icon

QUOTE(jstxanothrxstory @ Mar 5th 2012, 1:49 PM) *

ermm.gif

WHAT NOW?

QUOTE(Elenaic_1990 @ Mar 5th 2012, 4:47 PM) *

Your clues are so vague. rolleyes.gif

IPB Image

They really are. closedeyes.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
jstxanothrxstory
post Mar 5th 2012, 7:30 PM
Post #177

QUOTE(*Wallace @ Mar 5th 2012, 6:41 PM) *
WHAT NOW?
The more you hate on Chris Rene, the higher he moves up on this list. wub.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
jstxanothrxstory
post Mar 5th 2012, 7:53 PM
Post #178

New set on the next page. bobo.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
jstxanothrxstory
post Mar 5th 2012, 8:03 PM
Post #179

excl.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
*Wallace
post Mar 5th 2012, 8:04 PM
Post #180

Group Icon

QUOTE(jstxanothrxstory @ Mar 5th 2012, 7:30 PM) *

The more you hate on Chris Rene, the higher he moves up on this list. wub.gif

Ugh. noexpression.gif noexpression.gif noexpression.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

23 Pages V « < 7 8 9 10 11 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Nov 28th 2014, 2:20 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol