Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

38 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 > »    ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Idol Star Season 1, Top 4 Performs on Page 37!
Candy31
post Feb 18th 2012, 3:31 AM
Post #21

Group: Members

Fav. AI4: Vonzell Solomon
Fav. AI8: Kris Allen
Fav. Oz Idol: Kim & Carl

Joshua Blaylock miss him wub.gif

This post has been edited by Candy31: Feb 18th 2012, 3:31 AM

--------------------
IPB Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Feb 18th 2012, 3:31 AM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

druth8x
post Feb 18th 2012, 4:01 AM
Post #22

QUOTE(Candy31 @ Feb 18th 2012, 2:31 AM) *

Miss you huggy.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
hayden98
post Feb 18th 2012, 9:20 AM
Post #23

QUOTE(druth8x @ Feb 17th 2012, 9:45 PM) *

Show.

Not going to try and get attached so I won't review much at all.

Rachel Zevita!!

lolz at not eliminations shown/mentioned.

Tiffany sounded good JLo is just jealous lolz.

I remember Melinda Ademi.

lol @ BVH being basically the same name.

That's fine if there isn't too much reviews from you. huggy.gif

Like I said I didn't want to find bad auditions, I suppose the episode had some "bad" auditions, I just didn't show them. stuart.gif

She originally sang another song but it wouldn't link, that's were J-Lo's no came from.

I did say I'd base some people off of actual contestants. haha.gif

QUOTE(*Wallace @ Feb 17th 2012, 10:45 PM) *

Dierra Nyamawasa- Aww she's really cute. laughing.gif i do think the nerves got the better of her and she was shaky at times but she has a nice voice and got potential. I'm not all that huge on Rachel Zevita so not the best first impression but decent.

Arnelle Bonnett- This was really nice. She's young, got a great big voice and had nice emotion with this.

Sade ShaRonne- Ooh she's a Jazzy soulful girl, isn't she? shocked.gif I thought this was pretty cool. She has a unique, cool soulful voice. Nice showcase of range too.

Luke Sims- lol J.Lo would fall in love with him already. lmao.gif But ooh first male of the season and he's fantastic. Maybe my fave so far, but I'm not ready to make favorites just yet. fear.gif But yeah he's got a great voice.

Joshua Nick- He's got a really nice voice. I liked this. He's country/pop and yeah very nice voice. yes.gif

Ben Brightman- This was very nice. It was good but didn't really stand out compared to the other auditions. But nice voice!

Keke Alarmitte- This was really good. Very nice and pretty voice. yes.gif

Ben Sullivan- He's got a really strong voice. Really liked this. yes.gif

Belinda Halquinique- Ooh another Jazzy girl. She's got a really pretty voice. Really enjoyed that.

Clairr Robinson- Good but I need to hear more of her to really make an judging impression.

Ashley Shultz- Oooh snap an IDFCNBS auditionee right here. giggle.gif I must be bound to love her then. shifty.gif Ooh I actually really liked her but awww at the judges being split on her. shocked.gif She definitely has to improve (but so does everyone, obvs) but I thought she was really good and she has lots of potential

Brianna Vonughel- Gosh so many 15 year olds. So much young talent. haha.gif Awwww at her back story of being diagnosed with cancer. crying.gif brokenheart.gif But awww at her being cured at 10. Awww she's really adorable, sweet and just so darn likeable. She's definitely got a personality that could make her a favorite. Her audition was really beautiful too. heart.gif She's great and got lots of potential.

Great first show! w00t.gif

Yay for thinking Dierra has a nice voice! I understand when you say that she was a little shaky and nerves got the best of her. Hopefully she'll improve and win you over in Hollywood.

I'm glad you liked Arnelle, and Sade! w00t.gif

I'm really glad that Luke made such a great first impression.

Yay for liking Joshua!

Aww at Ben not standing out as much but I'm really glad that you liked his voice.

Yay for liking Keke, Ben, and Belinda!

Hopefully Clairr will make it far enough to where you will hear her sing again. yes.gif

shifty.gif I am glad you love our resident IDFC reject. stuart.gif

lmao.gif I didn't notice how many 15 year olds I showed. I'm really glad that Brianna left a great impression on you! w00t.gif

--------------------
RIP Simone Battle

Hollywood Contestants Thread
Big Brother 16: Nicole, Victoria, Donny, Hayden, Jocasta, Amber, Brittany, Paola
+Quote Post
hayden98
post Feb 18th 2012, 9:28 AM
Post #24

QUOTE(Candy31 @ Feb 18th 2012, 3:31 AM) *

Joshua Blaylock miss him wub.gif

He was amazing on Idol. He should've gone further there and on XF. wub.gif

--------------------
RIP Simone Battle

Big Brother 16: Nicole, Victoria, Donny, Hayden, Jocasta, Amber, Brittany, Paola
+Quote Post
druth8x
post Feb 18th 2012, 9:30 AM
Post #25

Oh JLo said a no to the first song. they asked for a second and that got the yes's.

Considering your age, I figured we'd get a lot of young ones.

--------------------
+Quote Post
hayden98
post Feb 18th 2012, 9:25 PM
Post #26

Idol Star Auditions # 2: Savannah, Georgia

Okay here is part 2 of the auditions. So here are the successful auditions!

First up it's 15 year old Stephanie Lewis.

Hiya everyone! I'm Stephanie Lewis, and I'm from Duluth, Georgia. I'm very excited to have the oppurtunity to compete here. I've been singing since before I could talk, since I could hum and stuff. haha.gif
I want to just show my stuff and sing my heart out every time and just have fun with everything I do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfoBxkCixhk

Jennifer: Wow that was a pretty good performance. I like what you did wih it.

Steven: That was a smokin' performance! w00t.gif

Randy: You can sang, man!

All: Yes!

Stephanie: Woohoo! I'm gonna go to the Hollywood place in Californ-E-a!!!!!! spaz.gif

Next up is young father, Asa Laberith!

I am Asa Laberith, I am 28 years old and I am from Phoenix, Arizona. I have 2 children. My daughter, Kate is 6 years old and my son, Brett is 3 years old, as well as having my beautiful and loving wife, Lisa. I love them very much and they mean the world to me. I want to provide for my family.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdImE_65gyY

All the judges: heart.gif YES!

Asa: Thank you so much. This is gonna make life so much easier! huggy.gif

And the good auditions kept on coming

Chase Brown (Age-19, Hometown: Vonore, Tennessee)- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKI60eplLRk

Ray Smith (Age-25, Hometown: Charleston, South Carolina)- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpM3_R635K8

Noel Brieshen (Age-15, Hometown: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania)- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87crmTbi6Wo

Savannah Rye (Age-15, Hometown: Dallas, Texas)- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjZOCh0kYik

Brianna Folk/Melissa Hunt (#4-12 for Brianna, #24-34) (Age: Both 15, Hometown: Atlanta, Georgia (Brianna), and Nashville, Tennessee (Melissa)- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48T7UPzq-oU

Schyler and Garrett Hershent (Age:15 and 19, Hometown:Memphis, Tennessee)- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDTv34jVSo0

Ashley Maltise (Age: 28, Hometown:New York, New York)- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alUw9-pqw5c

Next up it's LeNeshe Olsen!

Jennifer: Whatcha gonna sing?

LeNeshe: I'm singing "Nati" by Leneshe Young.

Randy: Okay.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQXDKOdl32w

*Scene flips to LeNeshe celebrating with her ticket*

Next up it's "edgey" Ebon-E

Hey people, Ebon-E here! I'm here to WOW y'all with ma' killah voice! I've been singin' since I was a youngin' and I'm ready to really let everyone here ma' voice. I'm sure y'all with love it. kiss.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmNyzQkecZA

Jennifer: Hmmm, interesting. shifty.gif

Randy: I actually thought she had a good voice. I say yes .

Steven: I'd echo Randy. Good, and I say yes.

Jennifer: I'll give you one more shot.

Ebon-E: Thanks, y'all!

And more talent came throughout the day!

Chassidy Dance (Age:15, Hometown: Jonesborugh, Tennessee)- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqUJshnx-k4

Africa Morrison (Age:22, Hometown: Kansas City, Missouri)- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqhxBLfduQs

And with that Day 1 ends.

The first person of day 2 is Jennifer May!

I'm Jennifer May, I'm 21 and I am a model. I want to be none as a singer who is pretty as opposed to a pretty singer so I felt that I'd try this out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfWsPDKmEcs

Jennifer: That was okay, a little underwhelming though.

Randy: I actually like you. I'd say yes. Work on the voice before Hollywood.

Steven: I echo Randy, YES!

Hoping to get a unamimous yes it's Kelly Ruth!

Hi, I'm Kelly Ruth, and I am 26. Randy will most likely recognize me because I auditioned for American Idol Seasons 1, and 10. I made the Top 40 Season 1 and the Top 60 Season 10. I am hoping that I will have just as good luck, if not better here!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkLECzYXxMs

Randy: You're special.

Jennifer: I agree!

Steven: wub.gif

Kelly: Yay! I'm through I guess! haha.gif

And the last person of the day is someone whom people may be familiar with.

I am Ashleigh Burnhart, I am 15 from Chattanooga, Tennessee. I actually had a record deal for a few years but due to family problems and the stress I quit. I feel like I've matured enough to handle it now, I am feeling nervous but I hope I'll be okay.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sSBNJcXGsI

Randy: Easily the best audition of the season so far.

Ashleigh: Really? Thank you so much! huggy.gif crying.gif

Jennifer: Your voice is really, really good. You could really win this.

Ashleigh: crying.gif huggy.gif

Steven: You nailed it.

Randy: On 3, one-two-three...

ALL: YES!

Ashleigh: crying.gif Thank you, thank you *Jumping up and down* spaz.gif

Ashleigh ends the day on a high note as we depart the city that brought us 40 total Hollywood bound people!

Here's the recap!

Stephanie Lewis-

Chase Brown-

Ray Smith-

Noel Brieshen-

Savannah Rye-

Brianna Folk-

Melissa Hunt-

Schyler Hershent-

Garrett Hershent-

Ashley Maltise-

LeNeshe Olsen-

Ebon-E Flemburg-

Chassidy Dance-

Africa Morrison-

Jennifer May-

Kelly Ruth-

Ashleigh Burnhart-

Wally, would it be oka if you put auditions 1 on page 1 and auditions 2 on page 2? Thanks huggy.gif

This post has been edited by hayden98: Oct 15th 2012, 6:08 PM

--------------------
RIP Simone Battle

+Quote Post
*Wallace
post Feb 18th 2012, 9:45 PM
Post #27

Group Icon

Group: Neurox Media Moderators

Fav. SYTYCD2: Allison Holker
Fav. SYTYCD4: Courtney Galiano
Fav. Singer: Beyoncé

Oooh yay another show. w00t.gif I'll read/respond to it later. yes.gif

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image
dwts19: alfonso/witney. janel/val. bethany/derek. sadie/mark. lea/artem. jonathan/allison. | scd12: pixie/trent. caroline/pasha. frankie/kevin. jake/janette. mark/karen. thom/iveta. sunetra/brendan. simon/kristina. | xf11: fleur. lauren. ben. lola. andrea. paul. onlytheyoung. chloe. | xfau6: reigan. marlisa. dean. xox. | surv29: natalie. jeremy. jon. jaclyn. julie. missy. baylor. | tar25: adam/bethany. shelley/nici. brooke/robbie. | antm21: lenox. shei. will. keith. ben. matthew. raelia. kari. | dwtsau14: ricki-lee/jarryd. | Av Credit
+Quote Post
druth8x
post Feb 18th 2012, 9:48 PM
Post #28

QUOTE(*Wallace @ Feb 18th 2012, 8:45 PM) *

Oooh yay another show. w00t.gif I'll read/respond to it later. yes.gif

MTE.

--------------------
+Quote Post
hayden98
post Feb 19th 2012, 8:02 AM
Post #29

Wow, just realized how many successful auditions were shown lmao.gif

--------------------
RIP Simone Battle

+Quote Post
*Wallace
post Feb 19th 2012, 11:56 AM
Post #30

Group Icon

Stephanie Lewis- Really lovely voice and great audition to kick off the show.

Asa Laberith - Aww a father man. The frau is gonna love him. giggle.gif I really like his voice. He's really good and seems like he could be fun.

Chase Brown- Country boy. shocked.gif He's pretty good though.

Ray Smith- Ooh goodness no. I am not a fan. noexpression.gif

Noel Brieshen- She's really good. yes.gif

Savannah Rye- Oooh LOVE her voice even though she only sung for 5 seconds. fear.gif I wish Ashley Anderson would try out again.

Brianna Folk- So many 15 year olds. I am feeling old. haha.gif Both are good. Brianna was very cute and fun.

Melissa Hunt- She's very interesting, unique and cool. Nice voice.

Schyler Hershent- She's adorable and has such a pretty soothing voice.

Garrett Hershent- He has a really good voice. Really liked him.

Ashley Maltise- Ooh she's funky and sassy. I don't love her voice tha much but she's a great and entertaining performer.

LeNeshe Olsen- OMG LeNeshe. I loved her. wub.gif This was fierce! wub.gif How come LeNeshe hasn't tried out after this? Idol needs someone like her.

Ebon-E Flemburg- She's got a really great and powerful voice. I like her.

Chassidy Dance- She's adorable and has a really pretty unique and nice voice.

Africa Morrison- She's very soulful. Really like her voice too.

Jennifer May- She's absolutely gorgeous. I mean, she's a model so of course. But yeah, her audition was alright. She def needs to work on her voice some more but the potential is there.

Kelly Ruth- She has a really pretty and stunning voice. Really liked this. Wow at her trying out on AI1. omg.gif

Ashleigh Burnhart-Wow she's only 15 and had a record deal for a few years? But wowow, she's got a very mature and powerful voice for a 15 year old. She's great, vocally powerful and yeah she's really great.

Fantastic show! w00t.gif

--------------------
dwts19: alfonso/witney. janel/val. bethany/derek. sadie/mark. lea/artem. jonathan/allison. | scd12: pixie/trent. caroline/pasha. frankie/kevin. jake/janette. mark/karen. thom/iveta. sunetra/brendan. simon/kristina. | xf11: fleur. lauren. ben. lola. andrea. paul. onlytheyoung. chloe. | xfau6: reigan. marlisa. dean. xox. | surv29: natalie. jeremy. jon. jaclyn. julie. missy. baylor. | tar25: adam/bethany. shelley/nici. brooke/robbie. | antm21: lenox. shei. will. keith. ben. matthew. raelia. kari. | dwtsau14: ricki-lee/jarryd. | Av Credit
+Quote Post
hayden98
post Feb 19th 2012, 1:28 PM
Post #31

QUOTE(*Wallace @ Feb 19th 2012, 11:56 AM) *

Stephanie Lewis- Really lovely voice and great audition to kick off the show.

Asa Laberith - Aww a father man. The frau is gonna love him. giggle.gif I really like his voice. He's really good and seems like he could be fun.

Chase Brown- Country boy. shocked.gif He's pretty good though.

Ray Smith- Ooh goodness no. I am not a fan. noexpression.gif

Noel Brieshen- She's really good. yes.gif

Savannah Rye- Oooh LOVE her voice even though she only sung for 5 seconds. fear.gif I wish Ashley Anderson would try out again.

Brianna Folk- So many 15 year olds. I am feeling old. haha.gif Both are good. Brianna was very cute and fun.

Melissa Hunt- She's very interesting, unique and cool. Nice voice.

Schyler Hershent- She's adorable and has such a pretty soothing voice.

Garrett Hershent- He has a really good voice. Really liked him.

Ashley Maltise- Ooh she's funky and sassy. I don't love her voice tha much but she's a great and entertaining performer.

LeNeshe Olsen- OMG LeNeshe. I loved her. wub.gif This was fierce! wub.gif How come LeNeshe hasn't tried out after this? Idol needs someone like her.

Ebon-E Flemburg- She's got a really great and powerful voice. I like her.

Chassidy Dance- She's adorable and has a really pretty unique and nice voice.

Africa Morrison- She's very soulful. Really like her voice too.

Jennifer May- She's absolutely gorgeous. I mean, she's a model so of course. But yeah, her audition was alright. She def needs to work on her voice some more but the potential is there.

Kelly Ruth- She has a really pretty and stunning voice. Really liked this. Wow at her trying out on AI1. omg.gif

Ashleigh Burnhart-Wow she's only 15 and had a record deal for a few years? But wowow, she's got a very mature and powerful voice for a 15 year old. She's great, vocally powerful and yeah she's really great.

Fantastic show! w00t.gif

Glad you thought Stephanie started the show well! w00t.gif

Glad you like Asa!

Yay for thinking Chase is good!

lmao.gif

I'm glad you liked Noel, Savannah, Brianna and Melissa! So many 15 year olds. lmao.gif Ashley should try out again! yes.gif

Yay for liking the Hershents, and for liking Ashley's spunk. grin.gif

Yay for loving LeNeshe! I'm shocked that Leneshe didn't try out again as well. fear2.gif

Yay for liking Ebon-E, Chassidy, and Africa.

I have some interesting plans for Jennifer. We'll see if she improves in time. shifty.gif

Kelly's been working hard. yes.gif

Ashleigh got some help maturing her voice especially during her off years. yes.gif

Yay for thinking the show was fantastic! w00t.gif

--------------------
RIP Simone Battle

+Quote Post
druth8x
post Feb 19th 2012, 10:08 PM
Post #32

I will use this form but we will see just how much I talk lol.

Stephanie Lewis- wub.gif

Chase Brown- heart.gif Wally: frau won't love him, he's married with children and black. 3 strikes and you are out.

Ray Smith- heart.gif

Noel Brieshen- heart.gif

Savannah Rye- heart.gif

Brianna Folk- heart.gif

Melissa Hunt- heart.gif

Schyler Hershent- wub.gif

Garrett Hershent- wub.gif

Ashley Maltise- heart.gif

LeNeshe Olsen- heart.gif

Ebon-E Flemburg- thumbsup.gif

Chassidy Dance- wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

Africa Morrison- heart.gif

Jennifer May- wub.gif

Kelly Ruth- wub.gif S1 and 10 WOW made it very far as well...Top 40 s1? So, that's 1 round before the semifinals that year then.

Ashleigh Burnhart- wub.gif

Gr8 show! Such a short day 2 lolz.

--------------------
+Quote Post
hayden98
post Feb 20th 2012, 9:43 PM
Post #33

Could someone please tell me how to get some pictures up here so I can put them into future episodes/put them into the first two?

--------------------
RIP Simone Battle

+Quote Post
druth8x
post Feb 20th 2012, 10:03 PM
Post #34

right click select copy image url

paste that btwn

CODE

[img]http://ydtalk.com/chatter/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/Paige-big-1.jpg[/img]

IPB Image

--------------------
+Quote Post
hayden98
post Feb 21st 2012, 7:09 PM
Post #35

QUOTE(druth8x @ Feb 20th 2012, 10:03 PM) *

right click select copy image url

paste that btwn

CODE

[img]http://ydtalk.com/chatter/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/Paige-big-1.jpg[/img]

Thanks, hopefully this will help me post pictures of the auditioners. w00t.gif haha.gif

I think I'll post the next audition episode by the end of the week. thumbsup.gif

--------------------
RIP Simone Battle

+Quote Post
druth8x
post Feb 21st 2012, 7:20 PM
Post #36

Why not test it out, now?

Oh and my show is up...even though Wally has yet to update the subbie.

--------------------
+Quote Post
hayden98
post Feb 23rd 2012, 5:42 PM
Post #37

IPB Image

Well, I can but it won't fully post the picture. blarg.gif

This post has been edited by hayden98: Feb 23rd 2012, 5:38 PM

--------------------
RIP Simone Battle

+Quote Post
*Wallace
post Feb 23rd 2012, 6:00 PM
Post #38

Group Icon

Hmm, I wonder what's up with that? unsure.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
hayden98
post Feb 23rd 2012, 7:15 PM
Post #39

IDK, at this rate it looks like I won't be able to post pictures of everyone. crying.gif

That really helps a contestant and gives y'all a better image of them so I hope this is fixed up soon. sad.gif

--------------------
RIP Simone Battle

+Quote Post
druth8x
post Feb 23rd 2012, 7:23 PM
Post #40

AI has photo blocking software so I don't know how you can get pictures direct from AI.

--------------------
+Quote Post

38 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 83 Time is now: Nov 1st 2014, 4:08 AM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol