Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

10 Pages V « < 4 5 6 7 8 > »    ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Kris Allen's lead single "The Vision of Love" from his upcoming 2nd album
RinaM
post Mar 6th 2012, 11:22 AM
Post #101

Group: Members

Official TVOL Press Release.

(New York – March 6, 2012) Kris Allen, winner of the 2009 season of American Idol returns to center stage with the release of his brand new single “The Vision Of Love,” set for release at iTunes and all digital providers on March 26th on 19 Recordings/RCA Records. Co-written by Kris Allen, Nasri and Adam Messinger, the writer/production team known as The Messengers (Chris Brown/Justin Bieber), “The Vision of Love” showcases Kris’ talent as a singer and songwriter. “The Vision of Love” is his first work as a recording artist since winning the American Idol title in 2009 and releasing his self-titled debut album.

Comments Kris: “Winning Idol was such a whirlwind experience - I went into the studio immediately following the show to record my very first album. So, going into the studio this time around was such a different experience, and it really offered me time to hone my craft and create something that really represents who I am as a musician. I was lucky enough to work with such a talented team of top-notch collaborators. Idol has given me such a phenomenal opportunity to reach millions of people and I am so grateful to my fans - can’t wait to share the new music with you!”

Kris is currently in the studio working on his brand new yet-to-be-titled album. Since skyrocketing to stardom as the winner of the 2009 season of American Idol, Kris Allen has enjoyed success with five singles on the Billboard charts. His self-titled debut album features his hit single “Live Like We’re Dying” which has a combined digital sales of over 1.7 million. Since the release of his album he has toured with Keith Urban, Maroon 5, Barenaked Ladies, Lifehouse as well as headlining his own club tour.

Read more: http://www.hot995.com/pages/toby.html?arti...1#ixzz1oM2w24AT

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Mar 6th 2012, 11:22 AM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

Levi
post Mar 6th 2012, 12:06 PM
Post #102

Fav. AI8: Kris Allen
Fav. AI12: Paul Jolley
Fav. AI13: Jessica Meuse

QUOTE(RinaM @ Mar 7th 2012, 12:13 AM) *

Single Cover Art. w00t.gif

IPB Image

Larger Photo:

IPB Image

w00t.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif w00twave.gif w00twave.gif w00twave.gif heart.gif heart.gif heart.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
daniela$
post Mar 6th 2012, 12:09 PM
Post #103

Fav. AI5: Chris Daughtry
Fav. AI8: KrisAllen,DannyGokey

QUOTE(RinaM @ Mar 6th 2012, 10:13 AM) *

IPB Image

Larger Photo:

IPB Image

Love this wub.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
Avi by ♥flutterby♥/Sig by istersay
+Quote Post
RinaM
post Mar 6th 2012, 12:14 PM
Post #104

I'm a little confused on the itunes release date. I think Kris' tweet was correct since new releases normally hits itunes on Tuesdays (or maybe they changed it to coincide with the physical single) confused.gif . I hope they straighten this out.

http://www.rcarecords.com/news/american-id...-available-marc

--------------------
+Quote Post
Cohoes
post Mar 6th 2012, 12:20 PM
Post #105

Fav. AI1: Kelly Clarkson
Fav. AI3: Jennifer Hudson
Fav. 8/Kris Allen 12/Candice Glover

QUOTE(RinaM @ Mar 6th 2012, 7:06 AM) *

Most likely means that TVOL was sent to radio today but how could WSTW and WIFC get hold of the song earlier than the rest. unsure.gif There's also the possibility it could get early CHR adds today (which would be very surprising) ahead of the official adds date. original.gif

I don't know if this bit of information helps, but I got an e-mail from "Little Pawns" yesterday and it said....

"There will surely be more contests/challenges ahead, and radio stations all over will be receiving the song soon. With that in mind, we've also updated our radio requesting guide, please be sure to review it so we can make our impact a positive one."

This gives me the impression that there has been a partial distribution, but today they are sending to the rest of the stations. We know WSTW & WIFC have it. It's confusing. huh.gif

This post has been edited by Cohoes: Mar 6th 2012, 12:22 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
idolwatcher_1
post Mar 6th 2012, 1:10 PM
Post #106

QUOTE(RinaM @ Mar 6th 2012, 11:14 AM) *

I'm a little confused on the itunes release date. I think Kris' tweet was correct since new releases normally hits itunes on Tuesdays (or maybe they changed it to coincide with the physical single) confused.gif . I hope they straighten this out.

http://www.rcarecords.com/news/american-id...-available-marc

I totally understand your confusion ph34rwave.gif Kris doesn't seem to have the lingo down, and his team just released a date that contradicts the one he gave us last week. We'll probably have time to have the details smoothed out before it goes on sale though thumbsup.gif

No Stations Have Added "The Vision Of Love" as of yet. We'll see if any happen this week, but I'm guessing not this week.

Here's a streaming mp3 of TVOL that RCA posted: flowers.gif

http://soundcloud.com/rca-music-group/kris...-vision-of-love

--------------------

IPB Image
+Quote Post
Riza-Smithson
post Mar 6th 2012, 6:20 PM
Post #107

Fav. AI10: Haley Reinhart
Fav. AI8: Allison Iraheta

QUOTE(RinaM @ Mar 6th 2012, 11:13 AM) *

IPB Image

Larger Photo:

IPB Image

wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

I love this single art so much! Can't wait to see what the rest of the photo shoot has in store for us. w00t.gif

Also...If anyone still has any lingering doubts as to what Kris's favorite color is then those doubts have just been thrown out the window. The font color chosen for his name is green. Not surprised. laughing.gif

--------------------
IPB Image♫♥Stay by my side, cause baby it's always better with you. Now that you're here there's no one else for me.♥♫AI13:~Majesty~Malaya~Caleb~Jess~Jena
+Quote Post
MinhBin
post Mar 6th 2012, 6:44 PM
Post #108

IPB Image
love Krissssssssssss bleh.gif bleh.gif bleh.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
idolwatcher_1
post Mar 6th 2012, 7:29 PM
Post #109

QUOTE(idolwatcher_1 @ Aug 24th 2010, 6:49 AM) *

...you can look sexy and "reflective" without showing an empty theater or like he's about to slit his writsts on the bathroom floor, with a simple pose against a wall, just show his face looking at you...

I had to go back and read what I wrote in 2010 about his promotional imagery, because I suggested the very type of picture that he could've done the first time around. Thankfully, he's doing it this time!!! w00t.gif His TVOL cover art is MUCH better than showing him sitting on a bathroom floor looking like he's about to slit his wrists... wub.gif

--------------------

IPB Image
+Quote Post
Riza-Smithson
post Mar 6th 2012, 8:43 PM
Post #110

Fav. AI10: Haley Reinhart
Fav. AI8: Allison Iraheta

QUOTE(idolwatcher_1 @ Mar 6th 2012, 7:29 PM) *

I had to go back and read what I wrote in 2010 about his promotional imagery, because I suggested the very type of picture that he could've done the first time around. Thankfully, he's doing it this time!!! w00t.gif His TVOL cover art is MUCH better than showing him sitting on a bathroom floor looking like he's about to slit his wrists... wub.gif

Definitely. I loved his debut photo shoot though. For the most part. It was definitely one of the better Idol album photo shoots. I have a feeling that his sophomore album shoot is going to be more natural and more him. Hoping for some really care free and happy shots. thumbsup.gif

His debut photo shoot did give us this pic though...Still in love with this shot. Need it in poster form. wub.gif

IPB Image

--------------------
IPB Image♫♥Stay by my side, cause baby it's always better with you. Now that you're here there's no one else for me.♥♫AI13:~Majesty~Malaya~Caleb~Jess~Jena
+Quote Post
Weazzy
post Mar 7th 2012, 12:59 AM
Post #111

Group: Blend Artists

Fav. SYTYCD4: Chelsie Hightower
Fav. : Taylor Swift

I DON'T KNOW WHY IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO FIGURE THIS OUT.
EEEEEEKKK I LOVE IT!!!!! spaz.gif Gahhh I really hope it has LLWD success or more!! heart.gif

--------------------
LOVES: SWIFT, Allen, Hightower, NKOTBSB, Parsons, Kanemura, Boyd, Mason, Froderman, Mraz, DiCaprio, Mars, Cook, Underwood
IPB Image
BB14: Dan, Janelle, Ian, Britney || SYTYCD9: Will, Matthew, Tiffany, Lindsay, Witney, Chehon, George, Audrey, Eliana, Cyrus, Cole
+Quote Post
nemoes
post Mar 7th 2012, 9:06 AM
Post #112

Fav. CI2: Jacob Hoggard
Fav. Gotye. Vampire Weekend.

Another cute lyrics vid of VOL.
"When a heart breaks and the world shakes".. adorable. heart.gif

--------------------
Kris Allen- Stand for the Vision of Love, Will you?
+Quote Post
RinaM
post Mar 7th 2012, 1:27 PM
Post #113

Splash page on KAO feat. TVOL: http://www.krisallenofficial.com/us/vision-of-love
Please also subscribe to Kris' official YT channel if you haven't done so.
http://www.youtube.com/user/KrisAllenOFFICIAL

This post has been edited by RinaM: Mar 7th 2012, 1:26 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
daniela$
post Mar 7th 2012, 1:46 PM
Post #114

Fav. AI5: Chris Daughtry
Fav. AI8: KrisAllen,DannyGokey

thanks for posting nemoes and Rina huggy.gif

TVOL wub.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
Avi by ♥flutterby♥/Sig by istersay
+Quote Post
MinhBin
post Mar 7th 2012, 10:37 PM
Post #115

Kris Allen So Wal Mart will have an exclusive physical single on the 26th and ITunes will have it on the 27th. #TheVisionofLove

On March 26th, the single will be released on Itunes or at Walmart. I heard that Walmart will sell CD so I want to make sure whether they sell CD or digital???

--------------------
+Quote Post
idolwatcher_1
post Mar 7th 2012, 10:58 PM
Post #116

QUOTE(MinhBin @ Mar 7th 2012, 9:37 PM) *

On March 26th, the single will be released on Itunes or at Walmart. I heard that Walmart will sell CD so I want to make sure whether they sell CD or digital???

Walmart is selling an exclusive physical CD of TVOL and they have a digital store as well, so you can go with either one or both. Personally, I would love to buy a physical copy of the single. I haven't done that in awhile original.gif And I'll probably buy the digital copy on iTunes that week yes.gif

--------------------

IPB Image
+Quote Post
MinhBin
post Mar 7th 2012, 11:32 PM
Post #117

QUOTE(idolwatcher_1 @ Mar 7th 2012, 10:58 PM) *

Walmart is selling an exclusive physical CD of TVOL and they have a digital store as well, so you can go with either one or both. Personally, I would love to buy a physical copy of the single. I haven't done that in awhile original.gif And I'll probably buy the digital copy on iTunes that week yes.gif

thank u so much bleh.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
CDs4Life
post Mar 8th 2012, 1:28 AM
Post #118

Su-weet! The last time I bought a physical CD single was Lady Antebellum's Just A Kiss, which came with an exclusive B-side not found on the album the single came from. I'll be doing this for this single definitely!

--------------------
+Quote Post
vanjess38
post Mar 8th 2012, 3:02 PM
Post #119

Fav. XfactorUSA: Chris Rene

IPB Image

OMG!!! w00t.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif heart.gif heart.gif heart.gif

I'm really loving everything from this era! Seriously! Everything is just so good!

I also love the idea of the physic single because many people just burn cd's from their original buy fro itunes. This will make people who want one for their cars buy the physical single. And who wouldn't want this hotness ? The picture alone is going to attract buyers in the music aisle!

--------------------
+Quote Post
RinaM
post Mar 8th 2012, 4:09 PM
Post #120

Official Lyric Video on Kris' Vevo Channel

--------------------
+Quote Post

10 Pages V « < 4 5 6 7 8 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 83 Time is now: Nov 24th 2014, 5:46 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol