Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

> The One Person You Don't Like?, Vent thread
RhodeIslandsIdol
post Jan 27th 2012, 8:18 PM
Post #1

Group: Members

Fav. AI5: Chris Daughtry
Fav. AI8: Michael Sarver

We all have that one person we just don't like. What have they done to just straight up piss you off? I have one and boy do I need to vent.

There's this girl at my job(well no longer my job, I couldn't stand the dirty politics anymore. You'll find out why.) she started not too long after my husband and I got married. She was the new pretty girl at work so all the guys(and even girls) were bowing down worshipping her(except my hubby of course). I don't judge people right away so decided to get to know the girl and try to be her friend. She didn't want to be my friend. She wanted to be friends with just the guys and boy did she prove it. Let me just get to the point. In our contracts at work we are told to dress classy and respectfully. No bare shoulders, respectful neckline, no super short skirts. You were performing in front of people you had to look respectful. Let's just say the co owner is a straight up pig. Hes the boss along with his godfather(who usually has the say in casting decisions). Anyways this girl straight up broke the rules and dressed as a class A tramp. Skirt barely covering her behind. Bare shoulders, bare back, and boobs practically popping out of the dress. And the boss ok'd it. I got yelled at for a skirt that was slightly above the knee but she dresses like a hooker and gets ok with it? I've been at this job for 3 years and can't get a single solo but this girl is not a very good singer and always forgets the words to her songs and gets every freaking solo there is. I'm not claiming to be the best singer in the world but I'm a hell of a lot better than her. And I have stage presence. This girl just stands there. And her acting is a hell of a lot worse. The first audition she landed the role of the main girl. There were much better actresses that auditioned but since she's the token pretty girl she got the role. She gets away with freaking everything. I was very very sick this past year and got told to never got back, she supposively has a cold skips out on cabaret but is perfectly fine to audition? And then lands another role even though another girl was much better than her and the director stage manager and producer wanted the other girl. But the boss wanted her. And we now know why. She's screwing around with the boss. Our married boss who has three kids with a daughter that's the same age as her. Apparently she's messed around with married men before and doesn't seem to care. someone walked in on them making out. The same day she was supposively sick.

This girl acts like a complete tramp too. She'll take off her bra and put it on top of the bar in the middle of work and then has the gall to call us unprofessional because we had the game on at the back bar while the customers were in the theatre watching the show. She would wear the tiniest skirts and bend over with no underwear on in front of my freaking husband. She will come over(we have a roommate. He worships her but my husband and I have told him repeatedly we do not want her in our home.) and help herself to everything in the freaking fridge and go on our computer without asking. Not to mention tell us that we aren't taking care of our pets right(yeah whatever.) and then boss me around and tell me what to do in my own freaking home. Wtf? Get out of my house hoe. Not to mention new years eve when she decided to strip down to her underwear in the middle of our freaking living room. Like seriously? Do you have no morals? Get out of my house. We want to move so bad but currently don't have the money and our roommates bf refuses to committ.

Just ugh hate bitches.

How about you all?

--------------------
ai11: Van Pelt|Testone|Dixon|Laine|Ledet|Sanchez

IPB Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Jan 27th 2012, 8:18 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
juniorfan4eva
post Jan 31st 2012, 8:37 AM
Post #2

There's this older woman at work who is SO MEAN to me for no reason whatsoever and it's only me, she's nice to every other girl. Since September she has told me

- I'm a spoiled princess
- I love the sound of my voice
- I am trying to get guys to stare at my butt by wearing long coloured tanktops underneath my work sweater
- I have a crush on every guy that works there
- I eat too much
- I am "not skinny enough"
- My life is pitiful

I have done nothing to her and I don't understand what her problem is with me. whistling.gif

--------------------
The moon never beams without bringing me dreams...
+Quote Post
Toxic Glowsticks
post Feb 7th 2012, 4:32 AM
Post #3

Fav. Poet: Anne Sexton

QUOTE(juniorfan4eva @ Jan 31st 2012, 9:37 AM) *

There's this older woman at work who is SO MEAN to me for no reason whatsoever and it's only me, she's nice to every other girl. Since September she has told me

- I'm a spoiled princess
- I love the sound of my voice
- I am trying to get guys to stare at my butt by wearing long coloured tanktops underneath my work sweater
- I have a crush on every guy that works there
- I eat too much
- I am "not skinny enough"
- My life is pitiful

I have done nothing to her and I don't understand what her problem is with me. whistling.gif

Ha! let's break down the psychology of THAT!

1. spoiled princess = she's bitter that she never had the things you have.
2. sound of your voice - jealousy, i bet you're someone people listen to, she wonders why people don't like talking to her so she picks on someone that is sociable
3. She's jealous that you can pull off cute things like that (ask her why she's staring at your ass one day haha.gif )
4. She wants to know who you have a crush on, so she can still feel vaildated on someone that she likes that you both work with.
5. she's jealous that you get to eat what you want and have confidence, where i bet she is extremely self conscious of eating in front of others.
6. She wishes she was your size.
7. She is unhappy with her own life and must take it out on someone (i.e. you)

I could be WAY far fetched on that because I don't know you or this woman, but I definitely have met people like her!!!

--------------------
IPB Image

~I have a secret place inside my mind,
where I keep hidden inspiration you won't find.~
+Quote Post
juniorfan4eva
post Feb 7th 2012, 10:12 AM
Post #4

QUOTE(Toxic Glowsticks @ Feb 7th 2012, 4:32 AM) *

Ha! let's break down the psychology of THAT!

1. spoiled princess = she's bitter that she never had the things you have.
2. sound of your voice - jealousy, i bet you're someone people listen to, she wonders why people don't like talking to her so she picks on someone that is sociable
3. She's jealous that you can pull off cute things like that (ask her why she's staring at your ass one day haha.gif )
4. She wants to know who you have a crush on, so she can still feel vaildated on someone that she likes that you both work with.
5. she's jealous that you get to eat what you want and have confidence, where i bet she is extremely self conscious of eating in front of others.
6. She wishes she was your size.
7. She is unhappy with her own life and must take it out on someone (i.e. you)

I could be WAY far fetched on that because I don't know you or this woman, but I definitely have met people like her!!!

roll.gif roll.gif That just made my morning grin.gif

--------------------
The moon never beams without bringing me dreams...
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 83 Time is now: Oct 30th 2014, 11:52 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol