Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

5 Pages V « < 3 4 5   ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Memorable SYTYCD Moments, That which continues to stand out after so many episodes
stardoll9
post Feb 15th 2012, 2:58 AM
Post #81

Group: Members

Fav. AI1: Kelly Clarkson
Fav. AI6: Jordin Sparks
Fav. XFAU4: Samantha Jade

QUOTE(verak @ Feb 15th 2012, 3:05 PM) *

Wonderful season! So many great dancers, so many great dances!
"Elefant" - I love it too very much, I think if I made a list it would be in top 5 for sure. And this couple had such a great chemistry together, starting from their first hip-hop.
"The Wiz" - so fun to watch! Amy is my favourite dancer from AU2, so I loved all her dancers.
The last dance is beautiful, too, but I did not like costumes, especially her gloves...

heart.gif

Amy is favourite dancer too! grin.gif

It was the most beautiful dance of the season wub.gif

--------------------
My New Lists SYTYCD :: DWTS :: TBL :: XFAU :: AGT
IPB Image
XFAU5
:: Third D3gree. JTR. Taylor. Cat. Joelle. Jiordan. Jai. Dami.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Feb 15th 2012, 2:58 AM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

verak
post Feb 15th 2012, 5:07 PM
Post #82

Australia S2:

As I mentioned before, I loved Amy and my love started from her rumba with Damien. I think he was dragging her down during this partnership, but she shined anyway

BJ&Gianne created a few memorable moments, for sure, and this is one of them:

And from the much loved partnership Penny&Charlie - their first hip-hop

TBH, I had "Elefant" in my list, but because it's already mentioned - I put another dance at its place.

--------------------
+Quote Post
stardoll9
post Feb 15th 2012, 11:09 PM
Post #83

QUOTE(verak @ Feb 16th 2012, 8:07 AM) *

Australia S2:

As I mentioned before, I loved Amy and my love started from her rumba with Damien. I think he was dragging her down during this partnership, but she shined anyway

BJ&Gianne created a few memorable moments, for sure, and this is one of them:

And from the much loved partnership Penny&Charlie - their first hip-hop

TBH, I had "Elefant" in my list, but because it's already mentioned - I put another dance at its place.

I liked this dance, but not my favourite latin of the season, but still it was danced beautifully because of Amy grin.gif

This was their funniest dance from them and I liked it original.gif

The most epic routine of the season and a great way to start their partnership devil.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
XFAU5
+Quote Post
verak
post Feb 18th 2012, 1:42 AM
Post #84

Australia S3:

My absolute mostly rewatched routine is 3 boys dance - "Man's world" - but I decided to post it this thread only couples' dances. So, memories from S3:

Robbie. I knew he would win right from his audition. I can not say that I liked him (as a person), but I loved all his dances, even much criticized boogaloo. He had great partnerships with all girls, even though he was smaller than most of them.
But the most memorable routine of him and of all season for me is his hip-hop with Jessie. Absolutely loved it. I did not watch the rehearsal and "story" part - but I got absolutely everything from that dance, its meaning and so on. Love it.

I loved Renee-Phillipe partnership. If only she could relax and trust herself in ballroom - they would be a power couple. Their contemp and hip-hop were so great! My favourite hip-hop is one they danced with Wade Robson music - they both killed it, I did not expect it from her. Unfortunately, I can not find it on Youtube or anywhere else, sorry... sad.gif So here is their amazing contemp.

I also loved Ivy - such a gorgeous girl! Here is her dance with Nick - it was so simple and just nice, pleasurable to watch. We are so tired sometimes from all this "drama" that choreographers think is necessary to impress the public...

This post has been edited by verak: Feb 18th 2012, 1:48 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
stardoll9
post Feb 18th 2012, 5:37 PM
Post #85

QUOTE(verak @ Feb 18th 2012, 4:42 PM) *

Australia S3:

My absolute mostly rewatched routine is 3 boys dance - "Man's world" - but I decided to post it this thread only couples' dances. So, memories from S3:

Robbie. I knew he would win right from his audition. I can not say that I liked him (as a person), but I loved all his dances, even much criticized boogaloo. He had great partnerships with all girls, even though he was smaller than most of them.
But the most memorable routine of him and of all season for me is his hip-hop with Jessie. Absolutely loved it. I did not watch the rehearsal and "story" part - but I got absolutely everything from that dance, its meaning and so on. Love it.

I loved Renee-Phillipe partnership. If only she could relax and trust herself in ballroom - they would be a power couple. Their contemp and hip-hop were so great! My favourite hip-hop is one they danced with Wade Robson music - they both killed it, I did not expect it from her. Unfortunately, I can not find it on Youtube or anywhere else, sorry... sad.gif So here is their amazing contemp.

I also loved Ivy - such a gorgeous girl! Here is her dance with Nick - it was so simple and just nice, pleasurable to watch. We are so tired sometimes from all this "drama" that choreographers think is necessary to impress the public...

That first routine is my favourite hip hop routine of the season yes.gif

I also liked that contemporary routine grin.gif

I liked it this routine, but not one of my favourites sad.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
XFAU5
+Quote Post
verak
post Mar 19th 2012, 11:57 PM
Post #86

Now may be somebody could join us and post some memorable moments from, let's say, UK?
Because I did not watch Season 1 (started, but had difficulties with computer at that time - and never caught it later).
I can post my memories from UK season 2, though:

May be it was not the strongest show - but somehow I was feeling a great connection when watching it, liked personalities of the dancers, liked atmosphere there - may be it depends on how profiles are recorded and edited, don't know. But my memories about that season are very warm and it's such a pity that they cancelled it in UK.
I remember very well how everybody did not like Lee B - and later felt kind of guilty and started to warm up towards him. And their couple with Kirsty was so cute and I liked his personality very much (but still not his dancing).
And also most of the people here did not like Charlotte, but she surprised us week after week, and most of their dances with Matt were very entertaining, like this:

I expected a lot from Katie - but she happened to be kind of cold, always lacking a bit on performance side. But one of my memorable routines is her hip-hop with Lee C:

And remember, how everybody was surprised by Katrina-ballerina?

And surprising final tap of two boys? It was so great! I am usually not a big fan of tap, but this one is amazing.

Well, the bottom line - I have very positive memories about UK S2

--------------------
+Quote Post

5 Pages V « < 3 4 5
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 83 Time is now: Oct 31st 2014, 2:01 AM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol