Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

20 Pages V « < 6 7 8 9 10 > »    ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Survivor: One World, Premieres Feb. 15th at 8/7c
bswanson
post Mar 15th 2012, 6:09 AM
Post #141

Group: Members

Fav. AI10: Haley Reinhart
Fav. AI12: Angie Miller
Fav. Singer: Taylor Swift

As much as we dislkie Colton, its the same reason hes gonna be on there awhile. Hes the villain, he gets people to watch to see what he will do next, no way is he going anytime soon, he will most likely make the jury.

--------------------
IPB Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Mar 15th 2012, 6:09 AM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

krazykelli
post Mar 15th 2012, 2:50 PM
Post #142

Fav. Person: Dianna Agron

Colton is really starting to become my least favorite Survivor ever, and I never thought anyone could take Russell's spot as my most hated.

--------------------
IPB Image IPB Image
+Quote Post
MyrIdol
post Mar 15th 2012, 8:27 PM
Post #143

Fav. AI8: Kris Allen
Fav. AI10: Pia Toscano
Fav. AI11: Hollie Cavanagh

All my favorites are on Salani lmao. They better never lose.

--------------------
AI 12: Devin Paul Janelle Set:oxidol & **JennyGearFan**
IPB Image
Survivor 26: Reynold, Andrea, Brenda, Eddie, Malcolm, Erik
+Quote Post
hannahdotcom
post Mar 15th 2012, 9:53 PM
Post #144

Fav. AI7: David Archuleta
Fav. BB14: Ian Terry

QUOTE(wild.hope @ Mar 15th 2012, 2:43 AM) *

It's his delivery!! He says somewhat witty lines ("who would think a sushi chef would be badass," "I'll be Colton's b!tch, I'll be whatever he wants me to be, as long as I'm not going home,") but his actual delivery of his words are so funny. He puts so much emphasis on the proper words. It's like Rob Cesternino. Witty guy but his way of speaking his hilarious. Which is kind of like the opposite of Colton: some of Colton's lines are actually really funny (the one about Tarzan being a grandpa with Alzheimer's and having to tell him things 80 times notably) but his delivery is so snarky, that it just comes across abrasive and not humorous.

It's why people like Courtney and Tyson can say the meanest (and sometimes arrogant) things and be still so loved and the funniest people in their seasons, and then Coach or Russell can say something ridiculous, and you're just rolling your eyes.

very true. i don't find a lot of what colton says to be funny, but occasionally he'll say something that's funny but i still don't laugh.. probably because of what you said, he delivers it snarkily. i hope that jonas can last long! i think he needs to build a good alliance (hopefully including leif) to better his chances though. but thankfully there are so many annoying people on his tribe that should hopefully leave before people say "oh, maybe we should get rid of jonas....." ...hopefully, i just love hearing jonas' commentary and was surprised how much i was drawn to him from the very start.

--------------------
IPB Image
survivor faves: S. Fishbach, R. Cesternino, J. Cochran, A. and V. Baskauskas, C. Haskell
idol faves: B. Lewis, D. Archuleta, K. Allen; bb faves: E. Stein, I. Terry, W. Kirby, A. Herren
+Quote Post
ohreality
post Mar 16th 2012, 3:52 AM
Post #145

Colton is SUCH a villain! I love it! I wish I could root for the Colton/Alicia pair but they targeted Monica! Who I loved. sad.gif Plus, I never really liked Alicia. She annoys me.

Omg @ the new Salani tribe! It couldn't be any more perfect. I find it so crazy and laughable how that even ended up. Kim, Sab, Chelsea, Troyzan and Jonas are my favorites. I'd so switch Monica and Jonas over ti Salani if I had it my way.

As for for the previews next week - sad.gif @ how mean Colton was to Christina. She just can't seem to catch a break and is just always trying to fit in but no one wants her! I feel bad.

--------------------
AI13: Majesty Rose, Sam Woolf, Kristen O'Connor, Malaya Watson & Jena Irene
+Quote Post
claymate37
post Mar 16th 2012, 9:48 AM
Post #146

Fav. AI7: David Cook
Fav. AI10: Paul McDonald

I'm pretty shocked at how much everyone likes the new Salani people. Besides Sabrina, I don't think any of them have done one interteresting thing yet. I want them to go to tribal because it would finally force some of these coasting players to do something. Maybe I don't like them (minus Sabrina) because the pretty people on Survivor are usually boring tongue.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
*Wallace
post Mar 16th 2012, 8:20 PM
Post #147

Group Icon

Group: Neurox Media Moderators

Fav. AI11: Jessica Sanchez
Fav. AI12: Candice Glover
Fav. AI13: Dexter Roberts

I love the new Salani tribe too. wub.gif All of my favorite girls and favorite guys are on that tribe. I hope they won't have to go to ttribal. My favorite from the Manono tribe is Monica and UGH at her getting voted off. ermm.gif

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image
ai13: dexter. malaya. alex. caleb. | dwts18: meryl/maks. charlie/sharna. amy/derek. danica/val. candace/mark. james/peta. cody/witney. | tar24: brendon/rachel. caroline/jennifer. dave/connor. | sur28: tasha. spencer. morgan. | bbc2: ika. neda. adel. jon. heather. | sytycdau4: patric. ashleigh. jay. maddie. eden. michael. lauren. zoey. renelle. blond. | credit: Elliott for the set.
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
hannahdotcom
post Mar 16th 2012, 11:24 PM
Post #148

Fav. AI7: David Archuleta
Fav. BB14: Ian Terry

QUOTE(ohreality @ Mar 16th 2012, 4:52 AM) *

Colton is SUCH a villain! I love it! I wish I could root for the Colton/Alicia pair but they targeted Monica! Who I loved. sad.gif Plus, I never really liked Alicia. She annoys me.

Omg @ the new Salani tribe! It couldn't be any more perfect. I find it so crazy and laughable how that even ended up. Kim, Sab, Chelsea, Troyzan and Jonas are my favorites. I'd so switch Monica and Jonas over ti Salani if I had it my way.

As for for the previews next week - sad.gif @ how mean Colton was to Christina. She just can't seem to catch a break and is just always trying to fit in but no one wants her! I feel bad.

i feel so bad for christina as well, but it seems that there is always that one person each season (usually a girl) that everyone is mean to for no reason. who does stuff around camp but people still say that "they do nothing" ..but jonas wub.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
survivor faves: S. Fishbach, R. Cesternino, J. Cochran, A. and V. Baskauskas, C. Haskell
idol faves: B. Lewis, D. Archuleta, K. Allen; bb faves: E. Stein, I. Terry, W. Kirby, A. Herren
+Quote Post
krazykelli
post Mar 17th 2012, 1:39 AM
Post #149

I really like Jonas as well. I have a feeling he'll be someone that makes it far. He's very smart and seems to be aware of what all is going on.

--------------------
IPB Image IPB Image
+Quote Post
bobbobachoo1
post Mar 17th 2012, 11:31 AM
Post #150

Fav. AI8: Allison Iraheta
Fav. AI11: Elise Testone
Fav. Survivor: Cirie Fields

I don't love Jonas yet, but I'm liking him and I'm definitely keeping my eye on him because I think I could grow to love him.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Quicksilver
post Mar 17th 2012, 11:54 AM
Post #151

QUOTE(claymate37 @ Mar 16th 2012, 10:48 AM) *

I'm pretty shocked at how much everyone likes the new Salani people. Besides Sabrina, I don't think any of them have done one interteresting thing yet.

I agree. They haven't. They are only popular because they have many more good looking people.

--------------------
I wish my lawn was emo so it would cut itself | Thanks to Jenn for the blend!
IPB Image
+Quote Post
krazykelli
post Mar 17th 2012, 12:36 PM
Post #152

QUOTE(Quicksilver @ Mar 17th 2012, 11:54 AM) *

I agree. They haven't. They are only popular because they have many more good looking people.

That's not true. Some may like them because they have the good looking people, but that's not the only reason they're popular.

--------------------
IPB Image IPB Image
+Quote Post
*Wallace
post Mar 17th 2012, 12:55 PM
Post #153

Group Icon

Fav. AI11: Jessica Sanchez
Fav. AI12: Candice Glover
Fav. AI13: Dexter Roberts

QUOTE(bobbobachoo1 @ Mar 17th 2012, 12:31 PM) *

I don't love Jonas yet, but I'm liking him and I'm definitely keeping my eye on him because I think I could grow to love him.

Yeah this. I like him more and more each episode but he's not a favorite for me yet.

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image
ai13: dexter. malaya. alex. caleb. | dwts18: meryl/maks. charlie/sharna. amy/derek. danica/val. candace/mark. james/peta. cody/witney. | tar24: brendon/rachel. caroline/jennifer. dave/connor. | sur28: tasha. spencer. morgan. | bbc2: ika. neda. adel. jon. heather. | sytycdau4: patric. ashleigh. jay. maddie. eden. michael. lauren. zoey. renelle. blond. | credit: Elliott for the set.
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
bobbobachoo1
post Mar 17th 2012, 4:31 PM
Post #154

QUOTE(Quicksilver @ Mar 17th 2012, 12:54 PM) *

If that was true then Cirie wouldn't be my favorite player ever. I like Salani better based on their personalities and their game play so far. Just because they are better looking than Manono doesn't mean that's the reason I like them more.

--------------------
+Quote Post
RWG
post Mar 17th 2012, 5:16 PM
Post #155

Man I love Colton. Such a horrible person yet so brilliant.

He'll probably get to the final tribal council and get no votes, btw. I think it would be hilarious to see Colton and Tarzan make it to the end.

--------------------
There are an awful lot of bubble reputations floating around that one wouldn't be doing one's job if one didn't itch to prick.

Canadians, sign here to keep Big Oil out of our parks!
+Quote Post
TiredOfSex
post Mar 18th 2012, 4:10 PM
Post #156

QUOTE(wild.hope @ Mar 15th 2012, 2:43 AM) *

It's his delivery!! He says somewhat witty lines ("who would think a sushi chef would be badass," "I'll be Colton's b!tch, I'll be whatever he wants me to be, as long as I'm not going home,") but his actual delivery of his words are so funny. He puts so much emphasis on the proper words. It's like Rob Cesternino. Witty guy but his way of speaking his hilarious. Which is kind of like the opposite of Colton: some of Colton's lines are actually really funny (the one about Tarzan being a grandpa with Alzheimer's and having to tell him things 80 times notably) but his delivery is so snarky, that it just comes across abrasive and not humorous.

Please don't compare him to Rob C. Rob was truly witty and more importantly he knew how to play the game. He was no one's b*tch. Jonas is completely useless and is just a follower. That's why I can never get on board with him. In fact, all the guys this season besides Colton are useless.

--------------------
IPB Image
And you never knew why you felt so good. In the strangest of places.
Like in waiting rooms and long lines that made you late. Or mall parking lots on holidays.
+Quote Post
wild.hope
post Mar 18th 2012, 5:25 PM
Post #157

Group Icon

QUOTE(TiredOfSex @ Mar 18th 2012, 2:10 PM) *

Please don't compare him to Rob C. Rob was truly witty and more importantly he knew how to play the game. He was no one's b*tch. Jonas is completely useless and is just a follower. That's why I can never get on board with him. In fact, all the guys this season besides Colton are useless.

I was comparing nothing more than their styles of diction and how tonal they are when they speak, not their game-play.

--------------------
+Quote Post
bobbobachoo1
post Mar 18th 2012, 5:51 PM
Post #158

Jonas kinda plays the game like Natalie White who I loved. She becomes the villains b*tch and lets him take her to the end so she can beat him for the million dollars.

--------------------
+Quote Post
dulcexmarisol
post Mar 18th 2012, 7:42 PM
Post #159

Fav. AI1: Kelly Clarkson
Fav. ♥: pulchritudinous

I'm over Alicia. I want her gone. I also want Colton gone too but he provides the entertainment with his stupidity and I'm afraid if he goes soon it will be boring. idk. closedeyes.gif

--------------------
S28: Brice. Woo. AI13: Alex. Jess. TAR24: Dave/Conner. Afghanimals.Sig: Raphy
IPB Image
I lied straight to your face & you ate it up. -Tyson
+Quote Post
TiredOfSex
post Mar 18th 2012, 8:48 PM
Post #160

QUOTE(wild.hope @ Mar 18th 2012, 6:25 PM) *

I was comparing nothing more than their styles of diction and how tonal they are when they speak, not their game-play.

I don't find his style of delivery to be funny or comparable to Rob either. The whole "b*tch" line didn't make me laugh. It just made me feel sorry for him for being a moron and Colton's lapdog.

--------------------
IPB Image
And you never knew why you felt so good. In the strangest of places.
Like in waiting rooms and long lines that made you late. Or mall parking lots on holidays.
+Quote Post

20 Pages V « < 6 7 8 9 10 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Apr 18th 2014, 12:39 AM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol