Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

160 Pages V « < 11 12 13 14 15 > »    ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> IDF's Choice: The Next Big Sensation - Season 4, Finale Results on Page 141-143, Voting Totals start on Page 146!
*Wallace
post Jan 18th 2012, 6:35 PM
Post #241

Group Icon

Group: Neurox Media Moderators

Fav. SYTYCD2: Allison Holker
Fav. SYTYCD4: Courtney Galiano
Fav. Singer: Beyoncé

[IDF'S CHOICE: THE NEXT BIG SENSATION SEASON 4 --- SEMI-FINALISTS REVEAL EPISODE :: PART THREE]

[b]ANNOUNCER:
Our 7th group of the night make up of three young teenage female singers who represent Pop, R&B and Pop/Dance. They consists of 19 year old Katrina Marshall from Atlanta, Georgia, 18 year old Jessica Brooks from Columbus, Ohio and 19 year old Mila Arroyo from Olympia, Washington.

Mila and Katrina are both freshmen college students and Jessica is a 12th grade student. Jessica auditioned back in Season 2, making it to the Top 20. She was allowed to come back to audition this season and has made our Top 48.

Mila [confessional]: It's so awesome having Jessica in our group because she has been through this process and made it through once. She can defintely help out me and Katrina.

Katrina [confessional]: Besides singing, I love to dance and I even tried out for SYTYCD but sadly got cut in the Vegas round. I love singing too so I hope to get better luck here.

Jessica [confessional]: I got eliminated the second week of IDFC:NBS2 and was devastated because I really wanted to make the finals. But I am back once again and hope I can make it further.

Mila: I love working in this group with Jessica and Katrina because we're all the same age pretty much and we're all similar musically.

Katrina: We've been working along really well and we're like sisters. These girls are super talented and I hope we can impress the judges.

The girls look through the Beatles song list, which scares them at first.

Jessica: How about we do "Can't Buy Me Love"? This sounds like a pretty cool song.

Mila: We can make it all current, contemporary and change it up.

The girls all nod in agreement. They rehearse their vocals and Katrina choreographs their dances moves. They make their way center stage and start to sing "Can't Buy Me Love."

MILA ARROYO :: KATRINA MARSHALL :: JESSICA BROOKS
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image
"Can't Buy Me Love" by The Beatles [Asia'h Epperson cover] [mix w/ Pia Toscano and Karen Rodriguez cover @ 0:45]
*Jessica sings first, Katrina sings second, Mila sings third and then they end the song together as a group. They work it to some fierce choreography and make the song completely 2012 sound ala something along the lines of Little Mix*

Heather: Girls, that was FIERCE! Loved that. You got Tyler blushing like crazy over there. haha.gif

Tyler: Whattt? No wayyy. OK Fine, I can't even lie. I loved that and I would put you three all through to the next round instantly but sadly it's not all up to me.

Eric: It isn't because it's a group decision. OK so Mila and Jessica, you both were great but there are a lot of pop girls in this competition and I fear that neither of you wouldn't stand out. Mila.....

We just don't feel you are ready QUITE yet for this. sad.gif Please try out next year. Jessica Brooks, you are IN THE TOP 24!!! w00t.gif

Mila gets a bit teary-eyed. Katrina and Jessica both hug Mila. Jessica thanks the winners for advancing her through to the Top 24!

Mila (confessional): I may not have made it this year but it's totally okay. I had a blast. I'm super happy for Jessica. I can only hope Katrina makes it. They both deserve it so much.

Heather: Katrina, you really lit up that stage. Sadly we sent Mila home and we kept Jessica but.......

YOU ARE IN THE TOP 24!!! spaz.gif

Katrina smiles very happily. Then she goes to Mila and Jessica and hugs them.

Katrina: Wow, I did not think I was going to make it through. But ahhh I am SO thankful and happy. Thank you.

Mila: Jessica and Katrina are the best. They are going to do SO well in this competition. I'm rooting these girls to go all the way!

The three girls share a long group hug and scene fades out.

ANNOUNCER: Two of our three Pop / R&B / Dance teenage girls made it through. Congratulations Katrina and Jessica. Now how will things go for the guys? They represent Pop, R&B, Dance, Soul and they are our very own heartthrobs of the competition. Pop singer JACOB WEST, R&B/Hip-Hop singer JARVIS HALLOWAY, Pop/Dance singer LEVI RICHARDS and Pop/R&B Singer MICHAEL LAWSON.

22 year old Jazz Dancer Levi Richards from Sacramento, CA has a very specific criteria for who he wants to work with and he chose his group of guys to work with in a heartbeat.

Levi: First off, the guys must be hot and attractive. I don't have anything against unattractive people but hot guys are the best. kiss.gif And they MUST know how to dance. I'm an entertainer/dancer and need to be in a fierce group! I see two guys that I can totally work with.

21 year old Seattle native Jacob and 19 year old Atlanta Jarvis are both college students. They share a love for girls, sports and music and became instant friends.

Jacob: Jarvis is the coolest guy of this competition. Such an amazing cool guy and it's like we've been friends since forever.

Jarvis: Ahh you stop man, Jacob is the coolest guy of this competition. We're definitely working together for the Beatles challenge.

Levi comes up to Jacob and Jarvis and asks if they want to work together. Jacob and Jarvis agree.

Jacob: It was awesome that Levi wants to work with us. He has a clear vision for this group.

Levi: Hmmm something is missing.

Jarvis: What's missing? We got a great group here.

Levi: MY FUTURE HUSBAND OVER THERE!!! spaz.gif

Levi spots 24 year old Rockford, Illnois Michael and it's like lust at first sight in his eyes. They talk for awhile and join Jacob and Jarvis and start rehearsing. Levi choreographs some fierce dance moves for the guys, which Michael, Jacob and Jarvis learn right away.

Jarvis: So the song I think we should do is "I Saw Her Standing There." It's fun and we can make it contempoary and current!

Jacob: Dude, I love that song. Awesome. *he high fives Jacob*

Michael: I really love that Levi spotted us and we formed a group together. If this competition doesn't work for us, we could totally stay together as a boy band or something. We got the voices and the moves!

Jacob: And we could have thousands of girls going crazy over us.

Levi: And boys! Don't forget about boys too. But yes, we would make a great boy band. We have the cute All-American blonde Jacob, the smooth black guy Jarvis, the hot dark and handsome Michael and the fierce gay guy, me! bobo.gif

the guys all laugh and are really gelling well as a group. They come center stage to perform "I Saw Her Standing There."

JACOB WEST :: JARVIS HALLOWAY :: LEVI RICHARDS :: MICHAEL LAWSON
IPB ImageIPB Image
IPB ImageIPB Image
"When I Saw Her Standing There" by The Beatles [David Hernandez cover]
*The four guys start off with mic stands and the song has a current 2012 sound to it. Jacob sings the first part and Jarvis sings the second part. They all show off some fresh dance moves, take their mics off the stand and sing the chorus together. Levi sings his solo, after that... the guys do an intense dance beakdown that makes all the female contestants "Wooooo" and even Heather is smiling. Michael sings his verse last. Then the guys harmonize the last line "When I Saw Her Standing There" a capella*

All three judges stand up and are impressed!

Eric: Wow, guys! That performance was so amazing. Y'all were like a bunch of Usher's, Justin Timberlake's, Chris Brown's, Jason Derulo's, Jesse McCartney's and all those amazing singing dancing guys. I really wish I could dance like you guys and your vocals were killer. I know Tyler could dance like that.

Tyler: Well maybe not AS good as them. But I know I gotta step up my performing game. You guys BROUGHT IT!

Levi, Michael, Jarvis and Jacob all shown smiling

Heather: Oooh boys, that performance was SO hot! I absolutely loved that and I'm in love with all four of you! heart.gif But ok time to get to business. Jacob, you are the perfect package of a pop star. You're blonde, adorable and little girls will love you. You've got a great pop voice but did you do enough to advance through this season

YES YOU DO. You are in our Top 24!! spaz.gif

Jacob is excited, happy! Jarvis is the first one to give him a huge, as does Levi and Michael follow giving him a hug.

Eric: Levi, wow... you are such a star performer. Your dance moves were amazing and you got a standout personality and just own the stage. We're not sure if your singing was up to par as your dance. If you make it through, you gotta give more vocally. Levi....

You are NOT in our Top 24. Sorry, bud! We love you and everything about you but please try out again for us next year.

Levi is in shock and disbelief but handles the rejection gracefully, although he's clearly hurt. Jacob, Jarvis and Michael go up to hug Levi in which he accepts. He then leaves very angrily.

Levi (confessional to camera): I don't get it. I JUST... DON'T GET IT. UGH! I WORKED SO HARD FOR THIS AND TO GET REJECTED... It sucks. crying.gif Not fair! LIVIDITY.

Tyler: Michael and Jarvis, you both really shone in the group with your vocals and dance moves as well. We really wonder if you could keep that up in the semi-finals if you make it there. I don't know if there's room for both of you guys. But I can tell you both that....

YOU ARE BOTH IN OUR TOP 24!!! spaz.gif

*Michael and Jarvis gets excited and they hug each other. Jacob joins in and the three guys celebrate.*

Michael: I'm so proud of us three. I really wished Levi could have made it through.

Jarvis: Yeah if it weren't for him, we probably wouldn't have performed together.

Jacob: Hopefully he will root us on and we can still be a boy band. laughing.gif

ANNOUNCER: Congratulations to Jacob, Michael and Jarvis! Our next group brought a really interesting mix of styles with each other as they formed Rap, Hip-Hop, Ska and Reggae Fusion as their styles as a group... they are J. STYLES, NICOLETTA PARKS and NICK TORRES.

New York rappers 21 year old J. Styles and 23 year old Nicoletta Parks are lone two rappers in this competition series and they were inspired by last years' rappers, especially one in particular to join the show.

J. Styles: So not gonna lie, I didn't really start watching IDFC:NBS until I heard Tasha Rogers was on it. I heard so much buzz about her and seeing a rapper shine on a music competition show, was TIGHTTT! She had flow for days.

Nicoletta: Yeah she was really off the chain. I'm really glad that IDFC:NBS has allowed rappers being part of this competition because I need my big break somewhere and this is the perfect platform for it.

Nick is shown alone wandering about with no one to work with, he sees J. Styles and Nicoletta working on their rap flows and he gets intimidated at first but they end up working together.

Nick [confessionals]: So I quite like the Beatles but this challenge was a bit scary. I'm not really sure how my style is gonna work with this but I hope to make it work.

J. Styles: Yo! I AIN'T FEELING THIS SON. I don't know why they are making rappers do The Beatles AGAIN. That's how my girl Tasha got eliminated. She coulda went Top 5 without that theme.

Nicoletta: Yeah I know right? Ugh. I would so quit right now but this competition means so much to me so I gotta stay in dis.

While J. Styles and Nicoletta are frustrated with the challenge and theme, Nick brings in the positive energy to the group.

Nick: I know none of us are really loving this theme but we can make this work! We can combine your rapping styles with my Ska/Reggae Fusion style and we could have the performance of the group rounds and make the Top 24!

J. Styles: A'ight, I feel you on that, man. Let's blow this motha out!

Nicoletta (confessional): Yeah Nick's positive energy was definitely needed. I'm still not sure how this is going to work but we gonna put our stamp on the Beatles!

Nicoletta, J. Styles and Nick make their way to perform "Yesterday"

NICK TORRES :: NICOLETTA PARKS :: J. STYLES
"Yesterday" by The Beatles [Hip-Hop R&B Remix]
*Nick sings the first part of the song. Nicoletta sings and raps the second part of the song. She raps her own lyrics. They all sing/rap the chorus their own way. J. Styles closes the performance out with a sick rap that he made up with his own lyrics.*

Tyler: Y'all that was so fresh! Loved that and I love all of your musical styles.

Heather: I know this was a really difficult challenge for you guys but you all nailed it and brought so much uniqueness to this.

Eric: I definitely agree. I loved it and found it unique... but will the IDF public love and appreciate all of your styles. J. Styles, your rap at the end was amazing. You have such great rapping skills that I could only dream of having. But we've come to a decision......

YOU ARE NOT IN THE TOP 24. sad.gif So sorry but please come again next year.

J. Styles looks disappointed and hugs Nicoletta and hand-shakes Nick. He thanks the judges and leaves

Tyler: Now Nicoletta, you are mad talented with both your singing and rapping. You are a sick rapper girl but you got a pretty nice voice too. Nick, there has never been anyone like you with your unique style in IDFC:NBS. But again, we worry how IDF will appreciate you both. We've decided that.... Nick,

YOU ARE ALSO NOT IN OUR TOP 24. crying.gif But Nicoletta, congratulations you ARE IN OUR TOP 24!!

Nicoletta smiles and thanks Tyler and then she hugs Nick. Nick smiles and understands and says his "thank you's."

Nicoletta [confessional]: I'm so glad I made the semi-finals but it sucks that two amazing guys I worked with... Nick and J. Styles won't be in the semis with me. I wanted to share this experience with them since they're the best! But ugh Imma hold it down for the rappers this year!

Heather: Ahh the competition is getting really close right now. Congratulations to Jessica Brooks, Katrina Marshall, Jacob West, Jarvis Halloway, Michael Lawson and Nicoletta Parks! 6 more contestants YAY!

Tyler: 16 spots have been filled. The Top 24 is looking insanely amazing, thanks to you guys! It's time for another break but when we come back, there will be more group performances.

Eric: And the most dramatic Hollywood moment of the entire week. You guys REALLY do not want to miss this.

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image
dwts19: alfonso/witney. janel/val. bethany/derek. sadie/mark. lea/artem. jonathan/allison. | scd12: pixie/trent. caroline/pasha. frankie/kevin. jake/janette. thom/iveta. mark/karen. simon/kristina. alison/aljaz. | xf11: fleur. lauren. ben. lola. andrea. paul. onlytheyoung. chloe. | xfau6: reigan. marlisa. dean. xox. | surv29: natalie. jeremy. jon. jaclyn. julie. | tar25: adam/bethany. shelley/nici. brooke/robbie. | antm21: lenox. shei. will. keith. ben. matthew. raelia. kari. | dwtsau14: ricki-lee/jarryd. | Av Credit
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

aifanatic100
Post #242

Group: Members

Fav. AI1: Kelly Clarkson
Fav. AI5: Kellie Pickler
Fav. Fav. AI7: Carly Smithson

Great show so far! Really cool choices! And Jenna made it!!!! w00t.gif bobo.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Erestor
post Jan 18th 2012, 6:43 PM
Post #243

LOVED that cover of "Can't Buy Me Love" by Pia & Karen! spaz.gif Fierce performance! kiss.gif

OMG Katrina is also a dancer? I knew who to pick. heart.gif But omg I did not expect her to make it, so I'm SO SO happy she did. omg.gif Two of my peeps made it, how amazing! spaz.gif

Great performance by the guys as well. grin.gif

OMG "Yesterday" is like my favorite The Beatles song and I absolutely loved that R&B cover. omg.gif Wow Wally, you did such an amazing job with finding all of those songs. clap.gif

Aww at J. Styles and Nick not making it. sad.gif JC is going be angry. But at least Nicoletta made it through!

--------------------
+Quote Post
*Wallace
post Jan 18th 2012, 6:57 PM
Post #244

Group Icon

QUOTE(aifanatic100 @ Jan 18th 2012, 6:35 PM) *

Great show so far! Really cool choices! And Jenna made it!!!! w00t.gif bobo.gif

I knew you'd be happy about Jenna making it through. w00t.gif I hope my ~psych out for her worked though. haha.gif

QUOTE(Erestor @ Jan 18th 2012, 6:43 PM) *

LOVED that cover of "Can't Buy Me Love" by Pia & Karen! spaz.gif Fierce performance! kiss.gif

OMG Katrina is also a dancer? I knew who to pick. heart.gif But omg I did not expect her to make it, so I'm SO SO happy she did. omg.gif Two of my peeps made it, how amazing! spaz.gif

Great performance by the guys as well. grin.gif

OMG "Yesterday" is like my favorite The Beatles song and I absolutely loved that R&B cover. omg.gif Wow Wally, you did such an amazing job with finding all of those songs. clap.gif

Aww at J. Styles and Nick not making it. sad.gif JC is going be angry. But at least Nicoletta made it through!

Yes, I loved that cover and just had to choose it for the young girls. heart.gif

Mhmm she is. yes.gif You sure do know how to pick them. bleh.gif Congrats on having two of your sign-ups making it!!

OMG YAYAY for loving this cover of this. I had the toughest time finding a Hip-Hop/Urban/R&B cover of a Beatles song suited for those three but found that and fell in love with it. haha.gif Thank you sooooo very much for the perfect fit comments!

Ugh yeah I know he is. crying.gif But at least Michael made it for him.

Working on ACT FOUR NOW. bobo.gif Two more acts to go and then I'm done! w00t.gif

--------------------
dwts19: alfonso/witney. janel/val. bethany/derek. sadie/mark. lea/artem. jonathan/allison. | scd12: pixie/trent. caroline/pasha. frankie/kevin. jake/janette. thom/iveta. mark/karen. simon/kristina. alison/aljaz. | xf11: fleur. lauren. ben. lola. andrea. paul. onlytheyoung. chloe. | xfau6: reigan. marlisa. dean. xox. | surv29: natalie. jeremy. jon. jaclyn. julie. | tar25: adam/bethany. shelley/nici. brooke/robbie. | antm21: lenox. shei. will. keith. ben. matthew. raelia. kari. | dwtsau14: ricki-lee/jarryd. | Av Credit
+Quote Post
Erestor
post Jan 18th 2012, 7:01 PM
Post #245

w00t.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
smileyriley14
post Jan 18th 2012, 7:02 PM
Post #246

Cool that Nicoletta is in the top 24! grin.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
*Wallace
post Jan 18th 2012, 7:07 PM
Post #247

Group Icon

[IDF'S CHOICE: THE NEXT BIG SENSATION SEASON 4 --- SEMI-FINALISTS REVEAL EPISODE :: PART FOUR]

[b]ANNOUNCER:
Our next group consisted of four singer-songwriter, acoustic, soft rock type artists. They were STEPHANIE ALVAREZ, AMY NEWMAN, KEVIN PETERSON and COLTON McLAUGHLIN.

19 year old college students Colton and Stephanie were shown working together on "Let It Be."

Colton: I'm currently a Biochemist major and while I absolutely love that, I really love singing too. I've been singing since I was about 10.

Stephanie: Yes, I really love school and am a music major so I just live, breathe, eat, sleep music. Colton and I are both very similar. I love "Let It Be" and we hope our version impresses IDF.

Meanwhile 23 year old nurse Amy from Montgomery, Alabama and 23 year old Worchester, Mass native Kevin are also shown working on "Let It Be." As there is only one Beatles song allowed per group, Kevin came up with the idea of combining the four groups to work together.

Kevin: Since me and Amy and Colton and Stephanie are working on the same song, I thought it would be best we'd all work together so no one has to change their song.

Amy: Such a great idea. I LOVE "Let It Be" and I love all the competitors here, but I was not gonna let anyone take that song away from me. giggle.gif

Colton, Stephanie, Kevin and Amy come join together and start talking about what to do with the song.

Kevin: So I play the piano and would love to play the keyboard for this song. Do you all play instruments.

They all shake their head yes

Colton: I play the guitar.

Amy: I play the guitar and the piano.

Stephanie: And I play the piano. How are about Kevin and I play the piano for this peformance?

Colton: And Amy and I can play the guitar!

Kevin: Wow, that sounds like such a great idea. I'm excited. haha.gif Let's get to work guys!

Footage of Kevin and Stephanie shown arranging the piano arrangement whereas Amy and Colton are shown arranging the guitar arrangements. Then they come center stage to sing "Let It Be."

KEVIN PETERSON :: AMY NEWMAN :: COLTON McLAUGHLIN :: STEPHANIE ALVAREZ
IPB ImageIPB Image
IPB ImageIPB Image
"Let It Be" by The Beatles [Brooke White cover, female vocals w/ piano arrangement]Let It Be" by The Beatles [Kris Allen cover, male vocals w/ guitar arrangement]
*Amy sings first while playing the guitar and then Colton sings second while also playing the guitar and they sing some parts together. Stephanie is on the piano as she sings third. Then Kevin sings fourth while playing the piano on the opposite end of the stage. Then they all join singing together, pouring so much emotion into their performance to the point where there is not a dry eye in the place.*

*Tyler, Eric and Heather shown standing up and clapping*

Heather: Wow, you guys... that performance was absolutely moving and gave me some serious chills. crying.gif You all deserve to move on after that but we have to consider your past rounds of performances.

Tyler: Yeah we do and also gotta weigh in how if you can connect with the IDF public. Stephanie and Amy, you both have such soft beautiful voices and you both can emote so beautifully through song. There are a lot of amazing girls in this but is there room for you both....

Sadly there is not. And neither of you are in the Top 24. crying.gif We would love for you both to come here next year and really blow us away even more.

Eric: Yes, please come back ladies. You both have been absolutely amazing.

Amy looks sad, Stephanie starts crying uncontrollably and Colton and Kevin come to hug both ladies, looking sad. Amy comforts Stephanie and tells her "it will be okay" and that they'll come back next year.

Eric: Gosh, that was absoltuely difficult. Colton and Kevin, you both are my kind of artists as we're the singer-songwriter soft rock type guys and we have a strong love for instruments and song-writing. haha.gif Now we thought the girls were great but we thought you two guys were AMAZING. Therefore....

YOU ARE BOTH IN THE FINAL TOP 24!!! Congratulations guys!! spaz.gif You both are awesome and I can't wait to see what you bring to the competition.

*Colton and Kevin yells excitedly at each other and they hug. Heather and Tyler are shown clapping for and smiling at them. Colton and Kevin both thank the judges and then leaves celebrating.*

ANNOUNCER: Congratulations Colton and Kevin! Our next group consists of three sexy female pop singers and they all have big personalities, which meant that drama was about to take place. shifty.gif Here are ELVARIA LEDRAMALIC, JOLANDA MARINO and PAMELA HALE!

23 year old Performer Elvaria knew exactly what she had in mind for the Beatles challenge. She knew she wanted to work with 24 year old New Jersey native Jolanda and 21 year old model Pamela from Tallahassee.

Elvaria: OK girls, so I think we should sing "Should Have Known Better" and we're gonna make it pop fierceness!

Pamela: Ooh yes, I love that.

Elvaria: Pamela, you're gonna sing first because you are clearly the weakest singer of the three of us and got here based on your looks.

Jolanda shown laughing and going "OH SNAP!"

Pamela: Excuse me, WHAT? That is SO not true. I can too sing really well. Don't try to downgrade me because I'm a natural beauty and you're not.

Elvaria: OK and the Jersey Whore can sing second because you got a pretty good voice and...

Jolanda: UM HELLO! [/angelina] EXCUSE YOU, HONEY. THE NAME IS JOLANDA. Get it right b****!

Elvaria: Ooh alright, sorry Jersey Shore wannabe. kiss.gif So as I was saying, you're a good singer but far inferior to me so you can go second...

Jolanda (confessional): IS THIS CHICK OUT OF HER EFFIN' MIND OR SOMETHING? I am NOT a Jersey Whore or a Jersey Shore wannabe... I MEAN OK... Yeah I dated Pauly D for a few months, yeah I auditioned and made it to the final round auditions of Jersey Shore and I am an Italian Guidette! SO WHAT? Oooh freak, but whatever, I love Jersey, I'm a hawt Italian and I REPRESENT.

Elvaria: Then I'm obviously gonna sing last because I am the best singer of this group. I'm Lady Gaga and you two are my minions. Now go clean off my shoes, please.

Pamela: ermm.gif

Jolanda: OOOH HOLD THE F UP RIGHT NOW. LOOOK YOU LADY GAGA wannabe. You ain't nothin' special. I'm a far superior singer than you and I am not a slut like you are.

Elvaria: Wow really? You need to chill out. I KNOW WHAT I'M DOING HERE. I know the best formula for this group so you need to listen to me if you wanna advance through.

Jolanda: Listen to you, OOH PULSEAE. I would rather barf.

Pamela: Girls, ENOUGH ARGUING, We really need to work on this song. If I don't make the semi-finals, I'm gonna be livid with you.

Elvaria & Jolanda: Shut up pretty girl!

Elvaria: You really don't stand a chance of making it through.

Jolanda: HA, One thing I can agree with this idiotic girl on.

Pamela (confessional): These girls are incredibly mean! They should treat me like a Princess. I'm a model and am always so used to getting what I want.

Elvaria (confessional): Jolanda and Pamela are freaking nightmares to work with. I know i am being a team worker and focusing on everyone's strength but NOOOOO No one wants to listen to Goddess!Elvaria. I'm gonna laugh at their faces if I make it and they don't.

Jolanda (confessional): I'M ABOUT TO FREAKING BASH ELVARIA'S HEAD IN. I can't stand this girl. UGH. She's a nightmare! You do NOT treat a Guidette Princess the way she treats me.

*Pamela rolls her eyes. But eventually the girls "try" to work out their differences and rehearse. They rehearse their vocals, sexy dance moves. Then the girls are shown on stage ready to sing "I Should Have Known Better."

PAMELA HALE :: JOLANDA MARINO :: ELVARIA LEDRAMALIC
"I Should Have Known Better" by The Beatles [Samantha Fox cover]
*Pamela, Elvaria and Jolanda shown doing some sexy fierce dance moves as the music plays. Pamela sings first. She catwalks to the center of the stage where Elvaria and Jolanda are dancing in the background. As the girls move, Elvaria steps forward in front of Jolanda and smiles and waves at the winners. Jolanda gets annoyed but keeps it in and sings her part of the song. The girls sing together singing sexy with some hot dance moves. Then Elvaria sings her solo last and oversings although she sounds great. Jolanda comes in and tries to outsing and outdance her. Pamela looks annoyed at them both but still sings. At the end they come together and pose as if they're ~best friends~*

Tyler: Wow, girls that was smokin' hot! I really loved that.

Heather: I felt a lot of tension in that performance. unsure.gif It seems like you girls didn't get along or anything because it seemed like y'all were trying to outdo each other?

Elvaria: Um, what? Oooh no, we're like best friends.

Jolanda: Yeah seriously. Look at our smiles. grin.gif

Elvaria, Pamela and Jolanda clearly faking their friendship in front of the winners. No one is really believing this ~friendship.

Eric: Okayy then. You ladies were hot. Pamela, you are a great pop singer but in that performance, you didn't stand out and were overshadowed by Jolanda and Elvaria. Pamela.....

YOU ARE NOT IN THE TOP 24. So sorry. sad.gif

Pamela looks sad and understands. She half hugs Jolanda and Elvaria and leaves right away. Pamela shown regretting working with those two.

Heather: OK now Jolanda and Elvaria, you both are great pop singers and have great performing skills. However, we think one of you would make a bigger impact on the show, viewers and get everyone talking. Well we feel that both of you can do that but is there space for the both of you?

Jolanda, we don't have a spot for you in the Final 24. Elvaria, we DO have a spot for you in our Top 24. Congratulations!!!

Elvaria shown very excited and jumping up at the news she made it through. She gives Jolanda a big hug and thanks her for working with her. Jolanda hugs her although rolls her eyes which no ones sees.

Jolanda (confessional): Well I know I will be coming back next season. And I know exactly who I want gone the first week. That Lady Gaga wannabe censored.gif. original.gif

ANNOUNCER: Ouch, that was some intense footage of those three girls. But congratulations to Elvaria! Our next group were made up of Soul/Jazz musicians...MARLEA COLEMAN, NINA RAMONE and GEORGE CARVER!

24 year old Marlea from The Bronx and 25 year old Nina from Reno are our Afro girls of the competition but their love for Soul, Jazz and Blues, made it easy for them to work together. 27 year old R&B Soul singer-songwrtier George from Montgomery joins the group and the three hits it off.

Marlea: So we like to call ourselves Afrocentric because the three of us are rocking fierce afros!

Nina: Totally, that name is just beyond amazing if I do say so myself. This Beatles challenge is well... a challenge but I think we found the perfect song for ourselves.

George: We're gonna be singing "While My Guitar Gently Weeps" and I will be playing the guitar as the music arrangement.

Marlea, Nina and George work on arranging the song, having a soul session and just clicking. Now they make their way to perform.

MARLEA COLEMAN :: NINA RAMONE :: GEORGE CARVER
"While My Guitar Gently Weeps" by The Beatles [Santana & India.Aire cover]
[i]*George playing the guitar throughout. Marlea opens up the song and then Nina sings the second part of the song. They all sing together and then George sings his solo. They sing together once again to close out the performance*

Eric: I loved the soul and jazz you guys brought to this performance. This was absolutely stunning and magical.

Heather: I really loved this so much! George, your guitar playing was so awesome on that and you are such a dedicated and great musician.

Which saddens me to tell you you are NOT in our Top 24. Please do try again next year.

George understands and smiles. He hugs and kisses Marlea and Nina on their cheeks and waves to everyone goodbye.

George: It's a bummer I didn't make it because I wanted to be that "black guy with guitar" to be a part of the season but oh well there's always next season.

Tyler: Now we are to the battle of the Afro girls. Many people have said, there may not be room for two Afro girls in the Top 24. But you both go crazy talent and would make such interesting unique additions to the semi-finals. But sadly there is only one spot for you... Nina....

YOU ARE IN THE TOP 24!!! spaz.gif Marlea, it was very close but sadly you didn't make our Top 24. We want you to try out next year because you are amazing.

Nina thanks the winners and she and Marlea share a nice long hug and tell each other they are gonna be "soul sisters" for life along with their "soul brother" George. George hugs Marlea and they leave together.

ANNOUNCER: Congratulations to Nina Ramone! Earlier in the show, our first group of rockers nailed "Come Together." But we have a second group of rockers that consists of BEN LANE, THOMAS RYAN and VERONICA GATES.

25 year old Veronica from Austin, Texas, 27 year old Spingfield rocker Ben and 23 year old Newark native Thomas joined their group instantly as they share a love for hard rock music.

Veronica: I knew exactly that I wanted to rock it out with Ben and Thomas tonight for this Beatles challenge. Ben is actually a huge fan of theirs and he's definitely been helping us.

Ben: Yeah the Beatles are some of my Idols. I listen to only classic songs from anywhere before the 90s and yeah, i mean... who wasn't inspired by The Beatles.

Thomas: We all agreed on "Helter Skelter" to be our song choice. It's an awesome, loud, in your face rock song and it's gonna be awesomee!

Veronica: Plus Ben is gonna jam out to the electric guitar so it's gonna be totally rad!

Ben, Thomas and Veronica work on arranging their song and then they get ready for their performance.

BEN LANE :: THOMAS RYAN :: VERONICA GATES
"Helter Skelter" by The Beatles [Aerosmith cover]
*Ben plays the electric guitar here and he opens up singing the first part of the song. Thomas then rocks it out to the second part of the song. They sing as a group. Veronica sings the last solo. They all sing as a group, totally electrifying the performance and place full of epic rock awesomeness.*

Eric: Wow guys, that was incredible awesome! I loveddd that so much. Alright now Thomas, I love your rock/nu-metal style and you totally rocked it to that performance but you weren't too great in the past rounds. You brought it here....

but it wasn't enough to put you in the Top 24. Sorry, dude. sad.gif

Thomas looks sad but he takes the news as best as he can. He hugs Veronica and Ben and wishes them luck. Then he leaves.

Thomas (confessional): Hey, it's cool. Rejection is a part of life. This will just make me stronger and make me more determined to start my music career.

Heather: Wow Ben, you were out of this world amazing. Your guitar playing skills are so killer. You have been consistent and impressed us along the way soo....

Congratulations and welcome to being part of the Top 24!! spaz.gif

Ben smiles and cheers YES! He hugs Veronica and then hugs Thomas who are both happy for him.

Tyler: Veronica, you as rocked it out just as much as the guys and you certainly held your own. We've already put through two rocker girls Jenna and Danielle earlier today, so do we have room for a third one? This season by some people have been claimed as the rocker's girl season... but..

Veronica, you are NOT in our Top 24. crying.gif We're very sad not to have you in our Top 24 but we hope that you come back next season.

Veronica looks uspet but takes the news. She hugs Ben and congratulates him and then leaves the stage.

Veronica: I worked my butt off in this competition and I get sent home? I am p'd off right now. censored.gif this! I'm gonna audition for "The Ultimate Rock Chick" competition where I know I will be much more appreciated. rolleyes.gif But I am very happy for Ben and I'm rooting for him to win. Jenna and Danielle for the final 3. heart.gif

Tyler: Wow, Veronica did not take that well at all. unsure.gif

Eric: I would not want to mess with her. A huge congratulations to Colton McLaughlin, Kevin Peterson, Elvaria LeDramalic, Nina Ramone and Ben Lane!

Hether: We only got two more groups left... and a few more contestants left will advance. Who will they be? We'll find out after the break.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Erestor
post Jan 18th 2012, 7:14 PM
Post #248

lmao this show is so amazingly hilarious. roll2.gif I'm dying at Veronica and Jolanda's reactions after they got cut. lmao.gif

Also, LOL at the whole dialogue before Joalnda, Elvaria and Pamela's performance. haha.gif haha.gif haha.gif I can see Elvaria becoming such a star in this. heart.gif

Bummed that Amy didn't make it through. crying.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
totes4totes
post Jan 18th 2012, 7:19 PM
Post #249

Fav. SYTYCDA2: Talia Fowler
Fav. SYTYCDC2: Jayme Rae Dailey
Fav. Movie: Star Wars V

CANNOT F*CKIN BELIEVE THAT AMY DID NOT MAKE IT THROUGH.

At least Patryk and I both still have our guys.

UGH.

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image
'Cause every little thing gonna be all right.
Jonas 1998 - 2014
+Quote Post
Erestor
post Jan 18th 2012, 7:27 PM
Post #250

QUOTE(totes4totes @ Jan 19th 2012, 1:19 AM) *

UGH.

It's all because you've claimed her before me. ermm.gif

But lol just kidding. I'm sad she didn't make it, I voted for her. brokenheart.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
TOCTenor2005
post Jan 18th 2012, 7:22 PM
Post #251

Fav. XFAUS:REIGAN DERRY

75% of my choices have been cut so far in favor of cookie cutter contestants. Go figure. rolleyes.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
totes4totes
post Jan 18th 2012, 7:29 PM
Post #252

Fav. SYTYCDA2: Talia Fowler
Fav. SYTYCDC2: Jayme Rae Dailey
Fav. Movie: Star Wars V

I don't even remember who all I voted for. All I know is that I am now on team Andre and Elvaria.

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image
'Cause every little thing gonna be all right.
Jonas 1998 - 2014
+Quote Post
hayden98
post Jan 18th 2012, 7:32 PM
Post #253

QUOTE(IdolDiva @ Jan 18th 2012, 5:47 PM) *

Gross! rolleyes.gif bloated.gif

This. Lakeisha deserves the Top 24.

--------------------
RIP Simone Battle

Hollywood Contestants Thread
Big Brother 16: Nicole, Victoria, Donny, Hayden, Jocasta, Amber, Brittany, Paola
+Quote Post
*Wallace
post Jan 18th 2012, 7:34 PM
Post #254

Group Icon

[IDF'S CHOICE: THE NEXT BIG SENSATION SEASON 4 --- SEMI-FINALISTS REVEAL EPISODE :: PART FIVE]

[b]ANNOUNCER:
If you guys are ready for some more country music, you've tuned in at just the right time. TIM HENDERSON, SARA BARNES and CAROLINE HARTMAN made up our next group!

22 year old Tulsa country pop singer Caroline, 26 year old Memphis country rock singer Sara and 26 year old country singer Tim join together and look through the list of The Beatles songs and bonds over their love for country music.

Tim: I absolutely love that there are so many country singers here this season. It was great to seeing country artists do well last season.

Caroline: Ooh yes, I was a big fan of Charlotte Evans last season. She made it all the way to 6th which was unheard of for a country artist in this competition. I would absolutely love it if one of us could make it that far or even further.

Sara: It's time for a country winner to happen. We can totally do this!

Tim: My favorite Beatles song is "I've Just Seen a Face." I think we can make it country, bluegrass and it will be really awesome.

Sara: Dude that is brilliant.

Caroline: I do love that idea. I am more country pop than you two but we can totally make this work.

Caroline, Sara and Tim make way to the stage and perform "I've Just seen a Face."

TIM HENDERSON :: CAROLINE HARTMAN :: SARA BARNES
IPB ImageIPB Image
IPB Image
"I've Just Seen a Face" by The Beatles
*Tim playing the guitar on the left and opens up the song. Sara also plays the guitar standing on the right and sings her part second. The three sing as a group. Then Caroline stands in the middle belting her part with her strong country voice. Then they sing as a group*

Heather: Wow, that was such a great performance. You guys were great. Tim, we put through Ryan Larsen earlier as he was the only country act to have made it so far. Do we have room for two male country singers....

WE SURE DO! Tim, you are in our Top 24!!! spaz.gif

Sara and Caroline are excited for him and they jump up and down and give him a big hug. Tim is extremely thankful and leaves the stage and he's hoping both girls can join him.

Eric: Now Caroline and Sara, we can reveal to you both.... there is only ONE spot in the girls side! This was an extremely tough decision, but the final girl to join our TOP 24 IS.....

CAROLINE HARTMAN!! spaz.gif Congratulations, you are in the Top 24. Sara, we love you very much and want you to try out again next year.

Caroline smiles very happily at the news. She then hugs Sara immediately. Sara congratulates Caroline and is very proud of her.

Sara: Hey, it may not be my year but it's totally okay. I will be here next year for sure and I will make that Top 24! I hope IDF votes and supports country this year! Now i can spend more time with my Samantha! stuart.gif

ANNOUNCER: Congratulations to Tim on advancing through and Caroline taking the last girl spot. Now all 12 of our girls spots have been taken but we still have one last group ready to perform. They are Jazz/Big Band singer ANDREW MORRIS, Adult Contemporary Pop singer JONATHAN COOPER and BROADWAY MUSICAL singer Austin Lawrence.

Now two of these guys have special connections with some IDFC:NBS alumni. First off, Andrew Morris tried out in Season 2 and was super close to making the finals. He is both Jessica Brooks and Sam Brooks' Music teacher at their Ohio high school.

Andrew: Yes I am back once again. I don't have much more time to try out for this competition but since I was SO close to making the Top 12 in Season 2, I really want to give it another go. I'm also Jessica's and Sam's music teacher and it's so exciting being in this competition against them. They are great kids but only one of us can win and I would really like to do so.

Now if the Jonathan Cooper's last name sounds familiar or rings a bell to you guys, it should! 23 year old Omaha native Jonathan is the older brother of IDFC:NBS3 winner Heather Cooper!

Jonathan: Yes I am Heather's older brother and my little sister has inspired me to try out for this competition. I love singing power ballads with her. I was there in the audience every week rooting her own. heart.gif I was extremely proud of my sister winning this competition. I couldn't be a more proud big brother to her. yes.gif

23 year old Actor/Singer Austin Lawrence has been a part of many New York Broadway plays. He loves combining rock and showtunes and he loves live performing.

Austin: I have been a part of dozens of Broadway productions and plays since I was about 12. It's been my life but I want to try my shot at being a mainstream singer. I love performing and hey look at Adam Lambert. He's done tons of Broadway plays and is a huge star. I definitely want to follow in those footsteps.

Austin, Andrew and Jonathan go through a number of songs. They pick "The Long and Winding Road" and "Help!" Austin and Andrew are in a big disagreement.

Austin: I think "Help!" would be the best song for us to sing. It's an exciting and amazing song and it really suits my style.

Andrew: Your style? But what about mine and Jonathan's style? We need to choose something that works for us all. I think "The Long and Winding Road" works.

Jonathan shown just listening and taking it all in. He looks through the song list as well.

Jonathan: I don't really get involved with arguments. I am just gonna let the two guys work out their differences. grin.gif

Austin and Andrew still argues over which song to sing. Then Jonathan comes in with an idea.

Jonathan: I GOT IT! "A Day in the Life." This song has slow moments, a rockier edge to it at parts. I think we could totally nail this song and be amazing with it!

Austin, Jonathan and Andrew rehearse their song, "A Day in the Life." Then they perform*

ANDREW MORRIS, JONATHAN COOPER AND AUSTIN LAWRENCE

"A Day in the Life" by the Beatles

*Andrew starts off singing the first part. Then Jonathan sings the second part of the song. They sing the chorus together as a group. Then there's dramatic music in which case Austin takes center stage and really performs the song like a Broadway rock musical star. Then the guys sing together as a group.*

Eric: Wow, that was absolutely intense! Loved that so much guys and you all really rocked that performance.

Heather: Jonathan, my big brother. You made me so proud with that performance. heart.gif I REALLY want you to advance through but sadly I can't make that decision on my own. And oh gosh, it's so weird talking to you like this. haha.gif

Heather and Jonathan both laugh. He says "I love you, sis!" to her.

Tyler: Ahhh guys, you were all amazing and deserve to be in the semi-finals. But sadly we only have one spot left for you guys. Heather has her personal favorite obvious but we all had to consider everything.

Eric: Jonathan, Austin and Andrew.... the LAST GUY to be in our TOP 24 is.....

AUSTIN LAWRENCE!!! spaz.gif Congratulations, Austin. You are in our Top 24.

Austin smiles and Jonathan and Andrew claps proudly for him. They all make a group hug. Heather starts crying because she couldn't advance her brother through. Jonathan goes up to her and gives her a big hug and tells her "It's okay!"

Andrew (confessional): Aww I really wish I could have made the semi-finals once again but I just guess it wasn't meant to be.

Jonathan (confessional): I was actually more sad seeing Heather crying that she couldn't put me through. I know she wanted me to make the semi-finals so much. But it's okay because I can always try out again. Maybe people weren't ready for two Coopers to win back to back. haha.gif But seriously, I love my sister and I don't want her to feel bad.

Austin (confessional): I'm in the TOP 24!!! WOOOOOOOO! Yesss super excited and stoke about this!! spaz.gif

Tyler: Wow, so that was a brutal round of having to cut 24 amazing performers like that. sad.gif But I really hope we will see all of those contestants come back next season.

Eric: Definitely and we must admit, IDF you did an amazing job choosing Season 4's Top 24. I know this will be an amazing season and we got such a wide variety of music, talent represented.

Heather: Now we let's take one more look at the entire TOP 24.. They're gonna be doing some silly excitement dancing so check it out!

ANNOUNCER: HERE ARE YOUR TOP 12 GIRLS.
*"Sexy and I Know It" by LMFAO plays as the music background. The Top 24 does silly victory dances*

Angela Jones
Ann-Marie Paige Smith
Caroline Hartman
Danielle Dawson
Elvaria LeDramalic
Jenna Moore
Jessica Brooks
Katrina Marshall
Lana Harper
Nicoletta Parks
Nina Ramone
Tracy Harris

ANNOUNCER: HERE ARE YOUR TOP 12 GUYS.
Andre Coop
Austin Lawrence
Ben Lane
Carlos Garcia
Colton McLaughlin
Greg Richards
Jacob West
Jarvis Halloway
Kevin Peterson
Michael Lawson
Ryan Larsen
Tim Henderson

Heather: Amazing job picking out the Top 24, IDF!! This season is going to be amazing. clap.gif

Tyler: Make sure to tell us all of your thoughts on the Top 24... such as who do you love, hate, who do you think should have made the semi-finals, who do you think shouldn't have and much more!

Eric: Be sure to join us next week as your Top 12 Girls and Top 12 Guys will perform for your votes!! spaz.gif This season we're letting YOU GUYS decide which group should perform first this season... the guys or the girls, whichever group gets more votes to go first then, they'll perform first.

Heather: And then the following two weeks, they will alternate! We really hope you guys enjoyed seeing our contestants work as groups.

Tyler: Thank you to everyone who voted and had their input for the semi-finalists! And since we're SO interested in knowing your thoughts on the Top 24, we put out a comment form right here. VIOLA!

[Girls]
Angela Jones -
Ann-Marie Paige Smith -
Caroline Hartman -
Danielle Dawson -
Elvaria LeDramalic -
Jenna Moore -
Jessica Brooks -
Katrina Marshall -
Lana Harper -
Nicoletta Parks -
Nina Ramone -
Tracy Harris -

[Guys]
Andre Coop -
Austin Lawrence -
Ben Lane -
Carlos Garcia -
Colton McLaughlin -
Greg Richards -
Jacob West -
Jarvis Halloway -
Kevin Peterson -
Michael Lawson -
Ryan Larsen -
Tim Henderson -

Eric: Wow, Tyler. I didn't know you had magic powers. haha.gif But that's the end of the show. We hope you all enjoyed tonight's premiere episode of Season 4. If tonight's episode was any indication of what's to come, we're gonna be in for an amazing season.

Tyler, Heather & Eric: See you next week!

I want to give a HUGE thanks to Hayden for giving me the inspiration of doing the Beatles challenge group rounds. And a huge thanks to everyone who has voted/commented

--------------------
+Quote Post
hayden98
post Jan 18th 2012, 7:41 PM
Post #255

Nick was robbed! excl.gif

--------------------
RIP Simone Battle

Hollywood Contestants Thread
Big Brother 16: Nicole, Victoria, Donny, Hayden, Jocasta, Amber, Brittany, Paola
+Quote Post
Erestor
post Jan 18th 2012, 7:47 PM
Post #256

Amazing show, Wally! grin.gif Loved reading it and you've such a great writing talent. And as I said before, you picked the perfect fits for everyone with this theme. yes.gif

I'm mostly happy with Top 24, but I will comment in detail tomorrow. happy.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
*Wallace
post Jan 18th 2012, 7:55 PM
Post #257

Group Icon

QUOTE(Erestor @ Jan 18th 2012, 7:14 PM) *

lmao this show is so amazingly hilarious. roll2.gif I'm dying at Veronica and Jolanda's reactions after they got cut. lmao.gif

Also, LOL at the whole dialogue before Joalnda, Elvaria and Pamela's performance. haha.gif haha.gif haha.gif I can see Elvaria becoming such a star in this. heart.gif

Bummed that Amy didn't make it through. crying.gif

LOL Yes, I'm so glad you find the show entertaining and hilarious. I really tried my best to do so. lmao.gif LOVED writing their after elimination reactions.

So glad you loved that. wub.gif That was my favorite part of the show to write up, along with Levi's dialogue. But yeah the Jolanda/Elvaria/Pamela was full of EPIC drama. And yes Elvaria is the controversial type contestant. Def a star. giggle.gif

I knew you would be bummed about Amy not making it. crying.gif

QUOTE(totes4totes @ Jan 18th 2012, 7:19 PM) *

UGH.

Ugh I was totally expecting this reaction. crying.gif I was shocked/surprised she didn't make it either.

QUOTE(TOCTenor2005 @ Jan 18th 2012, 7:22 PM) *

75% of my choices have been cut so far in favor of cookie cutter contestants. Go figure. rolleyes.gif

Awww. crying.gif Although you need to read/comment on Elvaria/Pamela/Jolanda's part of the show. I can see you floving that part. giggle.gif

QUOTE(totes4totes @ Jan 18th 2012, 7:29 PM) *

I don't even remember who all I voted for. All I know is that I am now on team Andre and Elvaria.

Yay. grin.gif

QUOTE(hayden98 @ Jan 18th 2012, 7:41 PM) *

Nick was robbed! excl.gif

I knew you would say/think this. crying.gif

QUOTE(Erestor @ Jan 18th 2012, 7:47 PM) *

Amazing show, Wally! grin.gif Loved reading it and you've such a great writing talent. And as I said before, you picked the perfect fits for everyone with this theme. yes.gif

I'm mostly happy with Top 24, but I will comment in detail tomorrow. happy.gif

Aww thank you so much, Patryk! w00t.gif I'm really glad/happy you stayed up late enough to watch the entire show. I know it's super late so thank you. huggy.gif Aww thank you so much. grin.gif I really tried my best on doing so.

Can't wait to see full comments on the Top 24!! spaz.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
aifanatic100
post Jan 18th 2012, 7:49 PM
Post #258

Pretty happy with the top 24. But Veronica didn't make it! angry.gif ROBBED!

Loved her shoutout to Ultimate Rock Chick though! lmao.gif She is more than welcome! I'd throw her in at the last second but we already have someone similar to her sad.gif Plus I'd have to redo contestant board and everything haha.gif

I'll try and do the comments tomorrow grin.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
*Wallace
post Jan 18th 2012, 8:07 PM
Post #259

Group Icon

QUOTE(aifanatic100 @ Jan 18th 2012, 7:49 PM) *

Pretty happy with the top 24. But Veronica didn't make it! angry.gif ROBBED!

Loved her shoutout to Ultimate Rock Chick though! lmao.gif She is more than welcome! I'd throw her in at the last second but we already have someone similar to her sad.gif Plus I'd have to redo contestant board and everything haha.gif

I'll try and do the comments tomorrow grin.gif

I knew you'd be most upset about Veronica not making it. crying.gif But besides that, I'm glad you like the majority of the Top 24. yes.gif

LOL Yes, I knew you would love that. haha.gif I'm bummed she didn't make it in this because I was interested in choosing songs for her. But yeah she would be a perfect fit in your redux, which is why I had to mention it. haha.gif

Yay can't wait! w00t.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
aifanatic100
post Jan 18th 2012, 8:10 PM
Post #260

QUOTE(*Wallace @ Jan 18th 2012, 8:07 PM) *

I knew you'd be most upset about Veronica not making it. crying.gif But besides that, I'm glad you like the majority of the Top 24. yes.gif

LOL Yes, I knew you would love that. haha.gif I'm bummed she didn't make it in this because I was interested in choosing songs for her. But yeah she would be a perfect fit in your redux, which is why I had to mention it. haha.gif

Yay can't wait! w00t.gif

BTW, second sign-ups are open now because I have a show ready for tomorrow if y'all want it. If you go now you can have first pick at second choices thumbsup.gif

I feel kind of bad opening it before I hear anything from Jonathan. sad.gif But if I have a show ready, I want to get started ya know?

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post

160 Pages V « < 11 12 13 14 15 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Oct 22nd 2014, 6:10 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol