Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

41 Pages V « < 6 7 8 9 10 > »    ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Closed TopicStart new topic
> ~~Official~~ Adam 2012 In Print, (Magazines/Newspapers/etc.)
nikki11
post Mar 3rd 2012, 4:26 AM
Post #141

Group: Members

ADAM LAMBERT in UK GLAMOUR Magazine! Everyone Loves Adam scan pic @Bloody_Viki:

IPB Image

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Mar 3rd 2012, 4:26 AM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

madamimadam
post Mar 3rd 2012, 10:24 AM
Post #142

Group Icon

Group: Neurox Media Moderators

Daily Star:

IPB Image

--------------------
"It is what it is!"
+Quote Post
madamimadam
post Mar 3rd 2012, 12:02 PM
Post #143

Group Icon

Marie-Claire:

LambertUK: Adam article in Marie Claire (UK) no new info but cool, will post interview later http://yfrog.com/obhituuj

--------------------
"It is what it is!"
+Quote Post
danilo85
post Mar 3rd 2012, 1:21 PM
Post #144

Adam Lambert in New NME magazine

@JustSophh: Glamberts, look! @Adamlambert is in the new NME mag!:)) heart.gif pic.twitter.com/Fqby2aDV

IPB Image

https://twitter.com/#!/JustSophh

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

This post has been edited by danilo85: Mar 3rd 2012, 1:25 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
jnmk
post Mar 3rd 2012, 2:07 PM
Post #145

QUOTE(madamimadam @ Mar 3rd 2012, 12:02 PM) *

Marie-Claire:

LambertUK: Adam article in Marie Claire (UK) no new info but cool, will post interview later http://yfrog.com/obhituuj

IPB Image

--------------------

IPB Image
+Quote Post
madamimadam
post Mar 3rd 2012, 2:16 PM
Post #146

Group Icon

QUOTE(danilo85 @ Mar 3rd 2012, 1:21 PM) *

Adam Lambert in New NME magazine

@JustSophh: Glamberts, look! @Adamlambert is in the new NME mag!:)) heart.gif pic.twitter.com/Fqby2aDV

I'm not giving him the satisfaction of posting his crap!

http://www.thehomeplanet.org/2012/03/i-lov...in-the-morning/

--------------------
"It is what it is!"
+Quote Post
sunrise123
post Mar 3rd 2012, 2:58 PM
Post #147

QUOTE(madamimadam @ Mar 3rd 2012, 2:16 PM) *

I'm not giving him the satisfaction of posting his crap!

http://www.thehomeplanet.org/2012/03/i-lov...in-the-morning/

I'm afraid some reporting like this was inevitable and it will happen again - we knew all about the 'Queen isn't Queen without Freddie' people............... but there are also the people who think they are serious, important and/or influential music commentators in the UK- from NME journalists to Radio 1. NME has little influence on chart success, because they on the whole despise that!!!!!

Love chunkey for always cheering us up!!!!!!

Just loving all the other stuff today, Glamour, Daily Star - Marie Claire !!!!! Shoshonanananbam has done well.

--------------------
+Quote Post
madamimadam
post Mar 3rd 2012, 3:00 PM
Post #148

Group Icon

QUOTE(sunrise123 @ Mar 3rd 2012, 2:58 PM) *

I'm afraid some reporting like this was inevitable and it will happen again - we knew all about the 'Queen isn't Queen without Freddie' people............... but there are also the people who think they are serious, important and/or influential music commentators in the UK- from NME journalists to Radio 1. NME has little influence on chart success, because they on the whole despise that!!!!!

Love chunkey for always cheering us up!!!!!!
Just loving all the other stuff today, Glamour, Daily Star - Marie Claire !!!!! Shoshonanananbam has done well.

True, but since it's MY All the News at a Glance, I choose to ignore it... Call it 'editorial freedom'...

bleh.gif bleh.gif bleh.gif

--------------------
"It is what it is!"
+Quote Post
sunrise123
post Mar 3rd 2012, 3:04 PM
Post #149

QUOTE(madamimadam @ Mar 3rd 2012, 3:00 PM) *

True, but since it's MY All the News at a Glance, I choose to ignore it... Call it 'editorial freedom'...

You are one fierce editor! Rupert Murdoch should be watching you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
+Quote Post
loveroftalent
post Mar 3rd 2012, 3:10 PM
Post #150

Fav. AI8: Adam Lambert

QUOTE(madamimadam @ Mar 3rd 2012, 3:00 PM) *

Good for you...I am always right behind whatever you say and do and constantly cheering you on....Thank you for all you do...

--------------------
+Quote Post
madamimadam
post Mar 3rd 2012, 3:10 PM
Post #151

Group Icon

QUOTE(loveroftalent @ Mar 3rd 2012, 3:10 PM) *

Good for you...I am always right behind whatever you say and do and constantly cheering you on....Thank you for all you do...

Wait till you get a load of the 'tour de force' we pulled off against the BIG GOVERNMENT COPYRIGHT CHUMPS!

News coming in an hour or two in the Audio/Video thread....

TEEHEEHEE!!!!

--------------------
"It is what it is!"
+Quote Post
svca
post Mar 3rd 2012, 3:14 PM
Post #152

QUOTE(sunrise123 @ Mar 3rd 2012, 12:04 PM) *

You are one fierce editor! Rupert Murdoch should be watching you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it just me or does it seem like some of the more fanatic Queen fans are more or less deifying Freddie? I mean, come one! The guy is dead, like it or not, and life goes on. Were Brian and Roger supposed to die with him? I find their attitude a bit disturbing, to be honest. And yeah, Freddie was fun and crazy and had a pretty good voice (Adam's is better), but so do a lot of other performers.

This isn't about their attitude about Adam really, but I find the whole thing creepy, very cultish.

I'm not at all into the whole rock scene, so maybe this is normal, but just eek. bloated.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
loveroftalent
post Mar 3rd 2012, 3:27 PM
Post #153

Fav. AI8: Adam Lambert

QUOTE(madamimadam @ Mar 3rd 2012, 3:10 PM) *

Wait till you get a load of the 'tour de force' we pulled off against the BIG GOVERNMENT COPYRIGHT CHUMPS!

News coming in an hour or two in the Audio/Video thread....

TEEHEEHEE!!!!

hahaha...Can't wait..

--------------------
+Quote Post
Kimberly_Caldwell_4_Life
post Mar 3rd 2012, 4:08 PM
Post #154

Fav. AI2: Kimberly Caldwell
Fav. AI7: Jason Castro
Fav. AI8: Megan Joy & Adam Lambert

QUOTE(nikki11 @ Mar 3rd 2012, 4:26 AM) *

ADAM LAMBERT in UK GLAMOUR Magazine! Everyone Loves Adam scan pic @Bloody_Viki:

IPB Image

Look at him! He's such a STAR!!!

--------------------
IPB Image
August 26, 2009. June 18, 2010. July 12, 2014.
+Quote Post
ssuussaann
post Mar 3rd 2012, 11:07 PM
Post #155

QUOTE(svca @ Mar 3rd 2012, 3:14 PM) *

Is it just me or does it seem like some of the more fanatic Queen fans are more or less deifying Freddie? I mean, come one! The guy is dead, like it or not, and life goes on. Were Brian and Roger supposed to die with him? I find their attitude a bit disturbing, to be honest. And yeah, Freddie was fun and crazy and had a pretty good voice (Adam's is better), but so do a lot of other performers.

This isn't about their attitude about Adam really, but I find the whole thing creepy, very cultish.

I'm not at all into the whole rock scene, so maybe this is normal, but just eek. bloated.gif

Word!

--------------------
+Quote Post
jnmk
post Mar 4th 2012, 1:55 PM
Post #156

US Weekly (US)

FeelLoveForAdam ‏ @FeelLoveForAdam
Adam Lambert featured in Weekly US Magazine (March 12, 2012 Issue) with Kelly Osbourne. twitpic.com/8rn8q0

IPB Image

--------------------

IPB Image
+Quote Post
jnmk
post Mar 4th 2012, 2:14 PM
Post #157

Marie Claire (UK) April 2012 - clearer text

Satanicfloret ‏ @satanicfloret
Marie Claire... lockerz.com/s/189498829 lockerz.com/s/189498857 lockerz.com/s/189498878 lockerz.com/s/189498916

IPB Image

Drama Queen
American Idol's Adam Lambert on life as an outsider, brawling in bars and being Freddie Mercury's successor

He may have lost out on the American Idol crown in 2009, but a million record sales, a Grammy nomination and a much talked about live performance with Queen means Adam Lambert is having the last laugh.

"Still there are times when I don't feel confident," he admits on the eve of releasing the follow up to debut album For Your Entertainment. "For all the success and praise, there's a very big hurdle of being an outsider."

Channeling all of his fears into Trespassing, the results (including a collaboration with Pharrell Williams on the title track) is less about entertaining and more about revealing his vulnerable side. "As a gay man, I'm lucky to have support from a mainstream label, but there are so many expectations. It was made clear on Idol that I am polarizing - you either love me or hate me."

The legions who definitely do love him - the 'Glamberts', who replicate his glam-rock look down to the precision of his eyeliner - were particularly supportive of his recent arrest for brawling on a night out with his boyfriend, Finnish Big Brother 2007 winner Sauli Koskinen.

"I've never claimed to be perfect, but it was a wake-up call to be more responsible with my behaviour," he says. "It was an immature moment so I'm trying to change my lifestyle and be a bit healthier."

But is that in keeping with the rumours that Lambert's being groomed as Queen's new frontman? Apparently so. "On the way to rehearsals for the MTV Europe Music Awards last November, Brian May, Roger Taylor and I talked about the glory days over tea and cake," smiles Lambert, who has more live shows with them in the pipeline.

"Brian said that when Freddie Mercury felt a bit under the weather he'd say, 'Just add a bit more fringe, darling!' I can identify with that." Trespassing is out on 20 March.

--------------------

IPB Image
+Quote Post
barb4Adam
post Mar 4th 2012, 2:37 PM
Post #158

QUOTE(jnmk @ Mar 4th 2012, 2:14 PM) *

Marie Claire (UK) April 2012 - clearer text

Satanicfloret ‏ @satanicfloret
Marie Claire... lockerz.com/s/189498829 lockerz.com/s/189498857 lockerz.com/s/189498878 lockerz.com/s/189498916

IPB Image

Drama Queen
American Idol's Adam Lambert on life as an outsider, brawling in bars and being Freddie Mercury's successor

He may have lost out on the American Idol crown in 2009, but a million record sales, a Grammy nomination and a much talked about live performance with Queen means Adam Lambert is having the last laugh.

"Still there are times when I don't feel confident," he admits on the eve of releasing the follow up to debut album For Your Entertainment. "For all the success and praise, there's a very big hurdle of being an outsider."

Channeling all of his fears into Trespassing, the results (including a collaboration with Pharrell Williams on the title track) is less about entertaining and more about revealing his vulnerable side. "As a gay man, I'm lucky to have support from a mainstream label, but there are so many expectations. It was made clear on Idol that I am polarizing - you either love me or hate me."

The legions who definitely do love him - the 'Glamberts', who replicate his glam-rock look down to the precision of his eyeliner - were particularly supportive of his recent arrest for brawling on a night out with his boyfriend, Finnish Big Brother 2007 winner Sauli Koskinen.

"I've never claimed to be perfect, but it was a wake-up call to be more responsible with my behaviour," he says. "It was an immature moment so I'm trying to change my lifestyle and be a bit healthier."

But is that in keeping with the rumours that Lambert's being groomed as Queen's new frontman? Apparently so. "On the way to rehearsals for the MTV Europe Music Awards last November, Brian May, Roger Taylor and I talked about the glory days over tea and cake," smiles Lambert, who has more live shows with them in the pipeline.

"Brian said that when Freddie Mercury felt a bit under the weather he'd say, 'Just add a bit more fringe, darling!' I can identify with that."
Trespassing is out on 20 March.

Wonderful...love just chatting over 'tea and cake' and 'a bit more fringe' darling!' yes.gif thumbsup.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
barb4Adam
post Mar 5th 2012, 10:40 AM
Post #159

IPB Image
Adam Lambert in Twist Magazine from Germany thanks to Betty
Translation:
“Adele’s song “Someone like you” is simply beautiful. It goes right into my heart and it’s so inspiring”, the 30-year-old raves about the British singer. He smiles: “I love her music!”
http://adamquotedaily.blogspot.com/

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
nikki11
post Mar 5th 2012, 11:12 AM
Post #160

Another preview of Adam Lambert for FAULT Issue 10 – and some more news on the issue price!

The Good News: We are now less than 100 deposits away from reducing the price of the issue even further to £10.50 + P&P (that’s reduced from our regular on sale price of £15 + P&P).

The Bad News: We will close deposits for this issue in exactly two weeks time on Monday 19th March. Any orders placed AFTER this date will be for the standard on-sale price of £15 + P&P – so please place your deposits early to avoid disappointment!

The Sweetener: Another preview, you say…?

IPB Image

--------------------
+Quote Post

41 Pages V « < 6 7 8 9 10 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Oct 31st 2014, 4:54 AM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol