Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

205 Pages V « < 119 120 121 122 123 > »    ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Everything Lauren, Love and Laugh Like Lauren Does.
stcecilia
post Jun 12th 2012, 7:55 AM
Post #2401

Group: NX Subscribers

Fav. AI4: Carrie Underwood
Fav. AI10: Scotty McCreery

QUOTE(kebarrera @ Jun 11th 2012, 9:15 PM) *

Someone said on twitter that obnoxious person did that between EVERY song. Not just this one. That girl was being very obnoxious, embarrassing Lauren quite a few times. She handled it with grace though.

I'm surprised they didn't throw her A$$ out of there. I can't stand rude drunk people who ruin it for the artists and the audience.

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Jun 12th 2012, 7:55 AM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

TNLady
post Jun 12th 2012, 8:11 AM
Post #2402

Group: Members

QUOTE(stcecilia @ Jun 12th 2012, 8:55 AM) *

I'm surprised they didn't throw her A$$ out of there. I can't stand rude drunk people who ruin it for the artists and the audience.

You are so right! Whoever was in charge should have removed her after the second time she was so rude. It is terrible for the artist but also for the rest of the audience who has paid to see a performance by a real entertainer, not a rude imposter. I guess this is just part of the whole learning experience for Lauren. So much to learn to handle! blarg.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
ellen49
post Jun 12th 2012, 9:50 AM
Post #2403

I would love to be the bouncer for Laurens' shows. But I agree people who go watch shows whose purpose is to heckle need to be thrown outta door. The things people do to get their 15-minute of fame.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Kinona
post Jun 12th 2012, 11:50 AM
Post #2404

Fav. AI2: Ruben Studdard
Fav. AI10: Lauren Alaina

Okay, lauren had a twitter party last night but before that there was some nasty drama regarding her ex trevor and it turned into possibly a felony with cyber bullying. She tweeted some stuff on there and then his friends from SODDY, TN started harrassing, retweeting and bullying her with threats and nasty comments. If you type #laurenalaina you will see all the comments and folks making it. They are threatning to go after her friday in Riverbend and I told her to forward the tweets to the police. She is a high profile artist who the police will look into it. Cyberbulling is a crime and it should not be tolerated by anyone!

I am true alainer and I love lauren to death, and I always say what I feel on here, but I think she needs to think before she tweets stuff that can possibly be a PR nightmare. She lost some fans last night and some of the true alainers told her to stop airing her dirty laundry for everyone to see. She got into with folks who know her and they are jealous of her and will put out lies to ruin her. She doesn't need to put herself in the predicament. She has to remember that she is not Lauren Alaina from ROSSVILLE, GA but Lauren alaina the country superstar singer. Your life is in the public eye and everything you say or do will get magnified 2000X and get posted on blogs, gossip magazines and god knows where else. Never get into a public fued with folks who know you. She has gained a lot of new fans this past weekend who are just getting to know her and she will gain many more, but when you lose 1 fan because of ex-boyfriend drama then you need to cease doing whatever it is that made you lose them. She lost around 15 fans.

If I were giving her advice I would tell her from here on out to tweet stuff about WILDFLOWER. She needs to focus her attention 24-7 on promoting wildflower and her upcoming events. I just found out today that she is performing in NY for something. Why not get on twitter and say when she has an upcoming event "HEY GUYS, I WILL BE IN (FILL IN THE BLANK) TODAY, PERFORMING FOR (FILL IN THE BLANK) I WOULD LOVE TO SEE YALL TODAY. COME ON OUT!! That is way to gain new fans and sell her CD. Do fan videos to show herself on the road like her tour mate. It could be called "THE LAUREN CHRONICALS" Do more twitter parties at a decent hour not 3 am in the morning. Talk WILDFLOWER every single minute of the day. Discuss her songs on the CD with her fans so that she can gain more new fans on her CD. Bring them into her world. She needs to promote like a starving artist every single minute of the day. Her main focus should be is trying to move more units of her CD. Right now she is selling average of 1-3K a week, try shooting for more. Keep promoting, promoting, promoting.

So with that I am done. What are we going to do today to promote wildflower? 18 inches?

--------------------
IPB Image
RIP Whitney Houston
(August 9, 1963-February 11, 2012)
+Quote Post
ellen49
post Jun 12th 2012, 1:03 PM
Post #2405

I agree with you here,Kinona, and I hope some of her family comes to IDF and read some feedback.I'm a huge fan of Lauren , I truly love her but sometimes she makes me shake my head.I know she is 17 but that is not an excuse for the drama , sometimes I feel she is creating drama on twitter intentionally which she does not need to. I'm not going to lie,I am a bit disappointed with Laurens' airing her dirty laundry on twitter, she does not need to tell twitterdom about her romantic relationships /fight with friends,because not everyone will be understanding ,If there are fans who love her,there are also people out there who hates her,just read the comments on her YT videos esp GP,they will do ANYTHING to ruin her.
I hope that she will learn to be more discreet on what she tweets, keep it positive and promote her single and album instead and her shows.We know that is the labels' and publicists' job but it would not hurt if she and her family promotes her album.

Now,TOC has featured Laurens' twitter drama last night,*deep sigh*.She does not need this kind of publicity.

This post has been edited by ellen49: Jun 12th 2012, 1:31 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Kinona
post Jun 12th 2012, 1:39 PM
Post #2406

QUOTE(ellen49 @ Jun 12th 2012, 2:03 PM) *

I agree with you here,Kinona, and I hope some of her family comes to IDF and read some feedback.I'm a huge fan of Lauren , I truly love her but sometimes she makes me shake my head.I know she is 17 but that is not an excuse for the drama , sometimes I feel she is creating drama on twitter intentionally which she does not need to. I'm not going to lie,I am a bit disappointed with Laurens' airing her dirty laundry on twitter, she does not need to tell twitterdom about her romantic relationships /fight with friends,because not everyone will be understanding ,If there are fans who love her,there are also people out there who hates her,just read the comments on her YT videos esp GP,they will do ANYTHING to ruin her.
I hope that she will learn to be more discreet on what she tweets, keep it positive and promote her single and album instead and her shows.We know that is the labels' and publicists' job but it would not hurt if she and her family promotes her album.
Now,TOC has featured Laurens' twitter drama last night,*deep sigh*.She does not need this kind of publicity.

Here ya go....Its starting http://tasteofcountry.com/lauren-alaina-boy-twitter-fight/ rolleyes.gif no.gif

This post has been edited by Kinona: Jun 12th 2012, 1:39 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
RIP Whitney Houston
+Quote Post
NSK
post Jun 12th 2012, 1:42 PM
Post #2407

I have to respectfully disagree with you. Her previous tweets about her ex-boyfriend and her hurt were getting a little "lame" for lack of a better word. However yesterday's tweets were definitely of a different nature and that made me realize she was being bullied. And badly!!!

I'm actually glad that she publicly tweeted it. IMHO her manner of response showed class for a person that hurt and that young ... And I love her even more for it. She basically warned the girl about the guy and questioned her moral compass ... I mean come on seriously would you???? She stood up for herself and didn't pretend everything is fine. That's true guts and spunk! I don't think I could have done any better in that situation.

Yes it's true that she's not just another unknown teenager but social media can be used as a powerful tool to influence not just sales and PR but society at large and common human decency which is sorely lacking in the world today.

Yes better PR would probably be having her tweets focus on her performances, her album or singles but even the most loyal fan would begin to think that they are following a marketing account and not a real person.

That's what I love the most about Lauren. She keeps it real, expresses her emotions and is not afraid to love much. We know she regrets ever getting into that relationship and hopefully learns to be a better judge of character.

Many years from now she may or may not regret this incident, but at least she can say that she experienced it all. Isn't it interesting how many of us sit by the sidelines yelling instructions to the players in the field instead of playing? I know cos' I'm guilty of that.

And honestly, if Lauren loses fans/followers because of this, so be it. I am a fan of her voice and her music first and foremost.

IMHO, now more than ever before we should be supportive of her and her fight against cyber-bullying. If there is anyone we should be upset with, it should be the person/s who are bullying her.

--------------------
+Quote Post
sL5
post Jun 12th 2012, 2:02 PM
Post #2408

QUOTE(NSK @ Jun 12th 2012, 1:42 PM) *

I have to respectfully disagree with you. Her previous tweets about her ex-boyfriend and her hurt were getting a little "lame" for lack of a better word. However yesterday's tweets were definitely of a different nature and that made me realize she was being bullied. And badly!!!

I'm actually glad that she publicly tweeted it. IMHO her manner of response showed class for a person that hurt and that young ... And I love her even more for it. She basically warned the girl about the guy and questioned her moral compass ... I mean come on seriously would you???? She stood up for herself and didn't pretend everything is fine. That's true guts and spunk! I don't think I could have done any better in that situation.

Yes it's true that she's not just another unknown teenager but social media can be used as a powerful tool to influence not just sales and PR but society at large and common human decency which is sorely lacking in the world today.

Yes better PR would probably be having her tweets focus on her performances, her album or singles but even the most loyal fan would begin to think that they are following a marketing account and not a real person.

That's what I love the most about Lauren. She keeps it real, expresses her emotions and is not afraid to love much. We know she regrets ever getting into that relationship and hopefully learns to be a better judge of character.

Many years from now she may or may not regret this incident, but at least she can say that she experienced it all. Isn't it interesting how many of us sit by the sidelines yelling instructions to the players in the field instead of playing? I know cos' I'm guilty of that.

And honestly, if Lauren loses fans/followers because of this, so be it. I am a fan of her voice and her music first and foremost.

IMHO, now more than ever before we should be supportive of her and her fight against cyber-bullying. If there is anyone we should be upset with, it should be the person/s who are bullying her.

I totally agree with you. I'm proud of the way Lauren handled herself...she's only 17 and has more class than most adults I know. She never names names but she did share her heart and hurts. I looked at some of the tweets from the group and they were awful...seriously SOOO BAD. It looks like their goal is to stop her from singing at Riverbend by scaring her out of it. She is way too good to be dating that guy anyways as a mom myself I wish she would choose boys who are good instead of the bad boy she can fix bloated.gif

I'm going to be praying for her because I think she is really hurting right now and because of her public profile it's hard to allow herself the freedom to just be real. I hope she goes where the green grass grows...where the weeds are high and the sun hangs low...that she looks to the sky and she says hello like it's the very first time!!!

heart.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
InTheArtRoom
post Jun 12th 2012, 2:09 PM
Post #2409

Have you ever notice that when you are emotionally tired or you just finished something big... that is when you fall and make your biggest mistakes.

We learn from our mistakes and yes we all make them. But it is sad when more then ourselves can see them...

OK we fall.... But we need to get up again... We remember there is hole in that "street", and we don't want to fall in it again.... So what do we do .... we learn we have to take a different street.....

“Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved.” - Helen Keller

Lauren had a hard lesson to learn through this all.... but she has a teachable heart and will grow from it.... Next time she will see the "street signs" more clearly.

--------------------
IPB Image
Beautifully Created by leeyvic~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Eighteen Inches by Lauren Alaina Buy It Here
+Quote Post
ellen49
post Jun 12th 2012, 2:11 PM
Post #2410

I'm with you on cyberbullying, people hide behind usernames and just type their comments whether it's good or bad.Cyberbullying is a crime,and it should be reported to proper authorities to deal with.This is not the first time Lauren was involved on twitter because of nasty comments. But it would really help a lot if Lauren keep her lovelife private,the world does not need to know about his boyfriends.

Lauren is not perfect, I don't want her to be, she has her flaws but I will always be her fan,nothing can change that.

--------------------
+Quote Post
lila_825
post Jun 12th 2012, 3:32 PM
Post #2411

I am forever a Lauren fan and I believe I addressed this issue a few days ago in the off topic about her and her tweets.. I know some of you like that she stood up for herself but I found it unproffesional. She needs to learn to keep her drama off of twitter. Now people know about the drama, who didn't know before. I am really dissapointed in her, because after her amazing cma fest week, we have a story that is now talking about of her twitter drama instead of her career. There are other ways to handle this situation. Her ranting on twitter didn't solve anything. It just got more people involved in her drama/business. Hopefully she learned something from this.

Sometimes being 17 and young is not an excuse when you are popular and in the public eye.I am kind of late to the discussion because I just saw it.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
♥flutterby♥
post Jun 12th 2012, 3:40 PM
Post #2412

Fav. AI10: Scotty McCreery

QUOTE(lila_825 @ Jun 12th 2012, 3:32 PM) *

I am forever a Lauren fan and I believe I addressed this issue a few days ago in the off topic about her and her tweets.. I know some of you like that she stood up for herself but I found it unproffesional. She needs to learn to keep her drama off of twitter. Now people know about the drama, who didn't know before. I am really dissapointed in her, because after her amazing cma fest week, we have a story that is now talking about of her twitter drama instead of her career. There are other ways to handle this situation. Her ranting on twitter didn't solve anything. It just got more people involved in her drama/business. Hopefully she learned something from this.

Sometimes being 17 and young is not an excuse when you are popular and in the public eye.I am kind of late to the discussion because I just saw it.

I agree with all this.

People do realize that the threats towards Lauren wouldn't have occurred if she didn't say anything to begin with, right? This all happened because her emotions got the best of her. Kristy had to get the cops involved over the threats that started because of LAUREN AND HER TWEETS. She's still flipping out over a toolbag she dated THREE MONTHS AGO, and they only dated for like three weeks!! This is ridiculous.

Not to mention, now her old, new, and casual fans are talking about this instead of focusing on the incredible week she just had, as is the public. It's frustrating because I was so proud of her this week and then she just ruined it for herself by acting like that.

I'm a fan, and I'm disapointed. I hope she learns from this.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Kinona
post Jun 12th 2012, 3:59 PM
Post #2413

QUOTE(NSK @ Jun 12th 2012, 2:42 PM) *

I have to respectfully disagree with you. As a lauren supporter, her true fans will tell her the truth when they think she has done something not so smart. To agree 100% with the stuff she does or says is not a true fan. We don't want anything to ruin her career and if her fans see something she is doing that could possibly harm her, they need to speak out. You are speaking as a current lauren fan, but what about the 5000 new fans she just made? Which ranges in all ages just saw her rant about some ex online.

The reason why I mentioned about being careful what she post or says because this has been her achillis heel since Idol. All of her drama on twitter for the past year has been about her ex's or some male making her mad. As a 17 years old brand new country artist who is trying to establish herself and gain respect from her peers in nashville, don't need that kind of regular boy drama early in her career. Can we say MILEY CYRUS? Remember the whole drama when that DJ saw her in some bar flirting with 2 grown men and it wound up on twitter and facebook? Her fans like me, and her parents were furious but that could have been another PR disaster. The Hunter Hayes fiasco with the prom. The other ex she broke up right after idol that she tweeted about and so on. Her motto should be: dont do or say anything that could possible ruin my career early with unecessary drama.

Lauren has to be smarter than this and learn when to keep stuff off the boards and to watch what she says and does. She is in the public eye now. She could do what she did if nobody knew her but she is a celebrity now. Yes, they were bullying her and what she should have done is called 911, forwarded the nasty threatening tweets to the police and let them handle it. Now she has brought the whole country community into her personal business because by tomorrow it will be on every nashville, country blog, message board and magazine out there.

Yeah teenagers go thru drama that is a natural part of life. I am glad she is a normal teenager BUT she is a teenage celebrity now who has little girls looking up to her and adults who admire her. Follow the example of one of her idols CARRIE UNDERWOOD.. Did you hear or see all her man problems aired all over the internet? Look at Scotty? Who is he dating? What did his friends or girlfriend do to p'od him off and he blasted them online?

As an alainer, my advice: Keep your personal business off twitter and facebook cause all it causes her is misery and chaos.

--------------------
IPB Image
RIP Whitney Houston
+Quote Post
TNLady
post Jun 12th 2012, 5:10 PM
Post #2414

MJ's Blog has now weighed in on the twitter issue as Kinona warned she would. I will have to say that the article is at least even-handed, giving Lauren approximately the same advice that all of you have given here. She seems to have visited IDF to get some of her information. After learning from all this, I think we and Lauren can take comfort in the fact that "This too will pass!" Please note the "after learning from all this." We all truly only want the best for Lauren and will always love her. heart.gif

http://www.mjsbigblog.com/lauren-alaina-fi...ow-news-day.htm

--------------------
+Quote Post
ellen49
post Jun 12th 2012, 5:51 PM
Post #2415

I will nit-pick while we are on the subject of what to tell the public, Lauren ,imo, should not give undue attention to her ex-boyfriends when she sings a song.In one of her show with Sugarland, her intro before singing "I'm Not One ofThem" is about her cheating ex-boyfriend and this is not the first time she did this. This is her professional life,her private life needs to be private.

This post has been edited by ellen49: Jun 12th 2012, 6:14 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
lila_825
post Jun 12th 2012, 6:32 PM
Post #2416

QUOTE(ellen49 @ Jun 12th 2012, 6:51 PM) *

I will nit-pick while we are on the subject of what to tell the public, Lauren ,imo, should not give undue attention to her ex-boyfriends when she sings a song.In one of her show with Sugarland, her intro before singing "I'm Not One ofThem" is about her cheating ex-boyfriend and this is not the first time she did this. This is her professional life,her private life needs to be private.

I agree. I am just glad there is no one outright bashing her on the TOC story and msjbigblog. At least they are giving constructive criticism which I think Lauren could use at this point. Hopefully this will blow over and this will be a lesson learned that she needs to keep her drama to herself. All things personal, should stay personal. No more talking about your cheating boyfriends at concert. Just introduce the song and leave it at that.

I am just over all the boy drama stories that circle her and I really will go crazy if another story is printed about it again, so I hope she stops while ahead. She is an up and coming female star and she does not need this type of drama circling her, especially when she is trying to get herself more established.

Sometimes things like this needs to happen for people to learn from their mistakes. I really hope Lauren learned a lesson from this mistake. She should only want positive press not negative press.

This post has been edited by lila_825: Jun 12th 2012, 6:33 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
SunsetRose123
post Jun 12th 2012, 7:35 PM
Post #2417

QUOTE(NSK @ Jun 13th 2012, 2:42 AM) *

I love your post and I totally agree with you. original.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
kebarrera
post Jun 12th 2012, 9:08 PM
Post #2418

Maturity at it's best. Here are Lauren's tweets just now.

Lauren Alaina ‏@Lauren_Alaina
I want to personally apologize for the way I handled the immature situation last night. I don't usually let people get to me, but now I know

That getting your heart broken makes you react in strange ways. I want to apologize to all of the parents on my twitter whose children I'm

Setting an example for. It won't happen again. I am truly sorry if I disappointed anyone. I'm embarrassed to have let it get so out of hand.

It wasn't worth it and it shouldn't have ever happened. I also want to apologize to The people I was arguing with. U said some pretty awful

Stuff about me, but I only made it worse by responding. I can promise you that next time I'll ignore you. As an ending note, I hope everyone

Knows tht was out of character for me and I won't do it again. Thank u for all of the support youve shown me over the last year. Love y'all

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
ellen49
post Jun 12th 2012, 9:31 PM
Post #2419

This made me tear up some, I want to give her a hug. huggy.gif huggy.gif huggy.gif

This post has been edited by ellen49: Jun 12th 2012, 9:32 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Kinona
post Jun 12th 2012, 9:49 PM
Post #2420

QUOTE(kebarrera @ Jun 12th 2012, 10:08 PM) *

I want to personally apologize for the way I handled the immature situation last night. I don't usually let people get to me, but now I know

That getting your heart broken makes you react in strange ways. I want to apologize to all of the parents on my twitter whose children I'm

Setting an example for. It won't happen again. I am truly sorry if I disappointed anyone. I'm embarrassed to have let it get so out of hand.

It wasn't worth it and it shouldn't have ever happened. I also want to apologize to The people I was arguing with. U said some pretty awful

Stuff about me, but I only made it worse by responding. I can promise you that next time I'll ignore you. As an ending note, I hope everyone

Knows tht was out of character for me and I won't do it again. Thank u for all of the support youve shown me over the last year. Love y'all

Great now we can move on the helping promote 18 inches and her CD wildflower thumbsup.gif

QUOTE(kebarrera @ Jun 12th 2012, 10:08 PM) *

Great now we can move on the helping promote 18 inches and her CD wildflower thumbsup.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
RIP Whitney Houston
+Quote Post

205 Pages V « < 119 120 121 122 123 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 83 Time is now: Sep 21st 2014, 3:11 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol