Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

9 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 5 > »    ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Alice's Top 80 Routines EVER!, Because contestants are too mainstream :*
HeckYeahSYTYCD
post Dec 27th 2011, 5:12 PM
Post #41

Group: Members

Fav. SYTYCD3: Danny Tidwell
Fav. SYTYCD10: Aaron Turner
Fav. SYTYCD11: Ricky Ubeda

75. CLARICE ORDAZ & JESS LEPROTTO | "LIGHT THROUGH THE BRANCHES" | CONTEMPORARY
US SEASON 8 | JUSTIN GILES

In a very contemporary-heavy season, they needed a choreographer like Justin Giles with a unique style that would stand out, and Clarice and Jess did it justice. Definitely their shining moment as a couple original.gif

74. RICKY JAIME & JAIMIE GOODWIN | "INSIDE THESE LINES" | CONTEMPORARY
US SEASON 8 | DEE CASPARY

I knew that Ricky had no chance of advancing on to the finale but I'm so glad he got a routine and an all star of this caliber for his final week wub.gif This routine is flawless in every way.

73. TALIA FOWLER & BJ RORKE | "DEAD & GONE" | LYRICAL HIP-HOP
AU SEASON 2 | NAPPYTABS

I don't know what happened to NappyTabs when they went to Australia. They choreographed (IMO) their best lyrical and one of their best group routines and non-lyrical hip-hops. This one is my favourite of the 3 numbers. Although I can admit that Talia is really good in this, BJ is just outstanding omg.gif He's so good at hip-hop (and everything else) heart.gif

72. TALIA FOWLER & CHARLIE BARTLEY | "THE BATTERY" | CONTEMPORARY
AU SEASON 2 | LARRISSA MCGOWAN

I know so many of you will say this is too low, but this doesn't mean I don't really love it. Obviously Talia was going to be great in a technical routine like this, but Charlie really stepped up and didn't look at all out of place next to her. In fact, his long limbs were really suited to this style. He nailed it.

71. PENNY HIGGS & CHARLIE BARTLEY | "YOU FOUND ME" | CONTEMPORARY
AU SEASON 2 | KELLY AYKERS

IPB Image

No Youtube Version!! Watch here - http://www.megavideo.com/?d=TV5K9X9O

The first of 3 Pearlie routines on this list shifty.gif On paper, the concept of not touching until the end of the routine seemed quite odd, but it worked so well! I don't remember many of the other routines Kelly choreographed, but this was outstanding omg.gif

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image
SCD12: Steve & Ola, Jake & Janette, Sunetra & Brendan
SYTYCD11: Ricky. Emily. Valerie. Casey.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Dec 27th 2011, 5:12 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

gabegir45
post Dec 27th 2011, 5:19 PM
Post #42

Fav. Singer: Taylor Swift

80. I love this. it's one of my favorite routines ever from the show. wub.gif I feel that if I did a top routines list, I'd have it ranked even higher than you do. haha.gif
79. This was amazing. Phillip was able to show off how brilliant he is at this style and Jeanine made me love her because she was able to hold her own in it next to him. Their chemistry was great, too. wub.gif
78. LOVE. wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
77. The only routine from the US8 finale worth remembering. Tessandra's choreography was great, both Marko and LoFro danced it amazingly, and their chemistry was great as well. wub.gif
76. this was amazing. wub.gif
75. I love this. wub.gif It was one of two routines worth remembering from US8 Top 14 week. The choreography was fantastic and the connection and chemistry between Clarice and Jess was amazing.
74. My favorite Ricky routine. It was simply gorgeous. heart.gif
73. LOVE. wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
72. TOO LOW noexpression.gif but you already knew I would say that. haha.gif My favorite SYTYCD routine ever. It was perfection. wub.gif
71. this was amazing. wub.gif

--------------------
check out my sytycd lists and redos
IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image
DWTS19: Alfonso/Witney. Janel/Val. Bethany/Derek. Lea/Artem. Sadie/Mark. Jonathan/Allison.
+Quote Post
stardoll9
post Dec 27th 2011, 5:24 PM
Post #43

Fav. AI1: Kelly Clarkson
Fav. AI6: Jordin Sparks
Fav. XFAU4: Samantha Jade

QUOTE(HeckYeahSYTYCD @ Dec 27th 2011, 11:23 PM) *

Of course w00t.gif

Thanks, going to comment on the Australian routines as I have only seen the Australian version original.gif

QUOTE(HeckYeahSYTYCD @ Dec 27th 2011, 4:58 AM) *

78. CARLY COOPER SMITH & KIERAN MCMAHON | "FURIOUS ANGELS" | CONTEMPORARY
AU SEASON 3 | SARAH BOULTER

IPB Image
NO YOUTUBE VIDEO!! Watch here - http://www.megavideo.com/?d=439MOX2L

Probably the most unlikely couple to pull a routine like this off, but they did x1000. Sarah is very hit and miss, but when she gets it right, she gets it so right.

I like this but not that much to call it one of my favourite routines of the season noexpression.gif

--------------------
My New Lists SYTYCD :: DWTS :: TBL :: XFAU :: AGT
IPB Image
XFAU5
:: Third D3gree. JTR. Taylor. Cat. Joelle. Jiordan. Jai. Dami.
+Quote Post
sytycdfan123
post Dec 27th 2011, 5:25 PM
Post #44

Fav. SYTYCD10: Paul Karmiryan
Fav. SYTYCD9: Witney Carson

I got most of the clues right bobo.gif

Clarice and Jess- I'm in love with Clarice, her dancing is a little sloppy but I could care less, her musicality and performance qualities are out of this world. Loved this choreographers style and I felt Clarice and Jess were the perfect couple for an adorable routine like this.

Ricky Jaimie- I have to say this is my least favorite Dee Caspary routine sad.gif but I do think it is one of Ricky's best routines.

Talia and BJ- This alone should have guaranteed a win for BJ, how he got eliminated after a great week I will never know noexpression.gif. This is also my favorite NappyTabs routine. Talia was flawless as always but BJ stole this routine.

Talia and Charlie- I'm not a huge fan of this kind of contemporary style but it was great and one of the best routines of the season.

Penny and Charlie- This was my favorite routine from both contestants. I thought it was amazing choreography and an outstanding song choice.

--------------------
IPB Image
DWTS19: Alfonso/Witney, Janel/Val, Leah/Artem, Jonathan/Allison, Bethany/Derek
SCD12: Mark/Karen, Thom/Iveta, Caroline/Pasha, Jake/Janette, Pixie/Trent, Frankie/Kevin Credit:Jess
+Quote Post
stardoll9
post Dec 27th 2011, 5:28 PM
Post #45

Fav. AI1: Kelly Clarkson
Fav. AI6: Jordin Sparks
Fav. XFAU4: Samantha Jade

QUOTE(HeckYeahSYTYCD @ Dec 28th 2011, 8:12 AM) *

73. TALIA FOWLER & BJ RORKE | "DEAD & GONE" | LYRICAL HIP-HOP
AU SEASON 2 | NAPPYTABS

72. TALIA FOWLER & CHARLIE BARTLEY | "THE BATTERY" | CONTEMPORARY
AU SEASON 2 | LARRISSA MCGOWAN

71. PENNY HIGGS & CHARLIE BARTLEY | "YOU FOUND ME" | CONTEMPORARY
AU SEASON 2 | KELLY AYKERS

73 - Sorry, don't really like this routine sad.gif

72 - I didn't like this routine either, sorry sad.gif

71 - One of my favourite routine from the season heart.gif

--------------------
My New Lists SYTYCD :: DWTS :: TBL :: XFAU :: AGT
IPB Image
XFAU5
:: Third D3gree. JTR. Taylor. Cat. Joelle. Jiordan. Jai. Dami.
+Quote Post
Erestor
post Dec 27th 2011, 5:28 PM
Post #46

75. This was amazing and unique. One of my faves of the season although I know I am not the biggest fan of this dance on IDF.
74. I just commented on it on SM's list. laughing.gif It was really beautiful, but it didn't blow me away. It was great to see Jaime dance again though. happy.gif
73. This is my favorite Lyrical Hip Hop ever.
72. This is one of my favorite Contemporary routines of all-time.
71. This was good but I prefer "Elephant".

--------------------
+Quote Post
HeckYeahSYTYCD
post Dec 27th 2011, 6:19 PM
Post #47

QUOTE(boogieshooz @ Dec 27th 2011, 5:24 PM) *

heart.gif "Shirk"

heart.gif

QUOTE(totes4totes @ Dec 27th 2011, 5:36 PM) *

Dancing. I think I would have this higher because it has a lot of sentimental value for me. But I am not sure because I haven't made my list yet.
Mad. This is some of the best choreography that TabbyNaps has ever done. Not that that is saying much, but still. Phillip's popping really elevates the routine and Jeanine impressively holds her own against him.
Furious Angels. It is shocking how well these two came together to do a routine like this. And I think Sarah Boulter has way more hits than she does misses.
Shirk. OH GOD MARKO IS SHIRTLESS. WHAT A BEAUTIFUL ROUTINE.
Wake Up Alone. I like this a lot, but it isn't something I would consider a favorite.

I look forward too seeing where it places w00t.gif
Agree with every word yes.gif
When I think of Sarah Boulter, all I can think of is the showcase routine she did for SYTYCD UK with Ryan, Alice and someone else... Possibly Paige cold.gif Haunted...
lmao.gif As I expected.
Well at least you like it alot. More than most people w00t.gif

QUOTE(buffmetube @ Dec 27th 2011, 7:13 PM) *

DANCING - Amazing.

MAD LOVE - Meh.

SHIRK - Marko danced like 100 Contemporaries, and this was my least fave.

WAKE UP ALONE - This was okay but it didn't really grab me.

yes.gif

Aww sad.gif

It's my favourite of his giggle.gif

sad.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Zak9369
post Dec 27th 2011, 6:26 PM
Post #48

LIGHT THROUGH THE BRANCHES - One of the few high points from US8. Music, choreography, acting, and dancing all perfectly came together as one in this routine.

INSIDE THESE LINES - Very boring and blah to me. I didn't connect with either of them in this routine.

--------------------
last.fm | facebook | twitter | instagram | my sytycd lists
IPB ImageIPB Image
SYTYCD11: Ricky Serge Tanisha Carly Emilio Emily
+Quote Post
HeckYeahSYTYCD
post Dec 27th 2011, 6:31 PM
Post #49

QUOTE(gabegir45 @ Dec 27th 2011, 10:19 PM) *

80. I love this. it's one of my favorite routines ever from the show. wub.gif I feel that if I did a top routines list, I'd have it ranked even higher than you do. haha.gif
79. This was amazing. Phillip was able to show off how brilliant he is at this style and Jeanine made me love her because she was able to hold her own in it next to him. Their chemistry was great, too. wub.gif
78. LOVE. wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
77. The only routine from the US8 finale worth remembering. Tessandra's choreography was great, both Marko and LoFro danced it amazingly, and their chemistry was great as well. wub.gif
76. this was amazing. wub.gif
75. I love this. wub.gif It was one of two routines worth remembering from US8 Top 14 week. The choreography was fantastic and the connection and chemistry between Clarice and Jess was amazing.
74. My favorite Ricky routine. It was simply gorgeous. heart.gif
73. LOVE. wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
72. TOO LOW noexpression.gif but you already knew I would say that. haha.gif My favorite SYTYCD routine ever. It was perfection. wub.gif
71. this was amazing. wub.gif

Loving all the wubs in this post haha.gif

80. I think a lot of people would!
79. yes.gif I agree completely!
78. Yay! THought you would wink.gif
77. The you're not going to like that I have 2 more finale routines coming up in this list, both in the top half fear.gif
76. yes.gif
75. The only one worth remembering for me giggle.gif Although this is ingrained in my memory cold.gif Unless we're counting group numbers, because Prague was incredible!!

QUOTE(stardoll9 @ Dec 27th 2011, 10:24 PM) *

I like this but not that much to call it one of my favourite routines of the season noexpression.gif

Aw sad.gif

QUOTE(sytycdfan123 @ Dec 27th 2011, 10:25 PM) *

Clarice and Jess- I'm in love with Clarice, her dancing is a little sloppy but I could care less, her musicality and performance qualities are out of this world. Loved this choreographers style and I felt Clarice and Jess were the perfect couple for an adorable routine like this.

Ricky Jaimie- I have to say this is my least favorite Dee Caspary routine sad.gif but I do think it is one of Ricky's best routines.

Talia and BJ- This alone should have guaranteed a win for BJ, how he got eliminated after a great week I will never know noexpression.gif. This is also my favorite NappyTabs routine. Talia was flawless as always but BJ stole this routine.

Talia and Charlie- I'm not a huge fan of this kind of contemporary style but it was great and one of the best routines of the season.

Penny and Charlie- This was my favorite routine from both contestants. I thought it was amazing choreography and an outstanding song choice.

I didn't think her dancing was sloppy at all sad.gif Jess' was a tad, but he did so well for a non-contemporary dancer.

Aw sad.gif It's my 2nd favourite of Dee's partner routines, 3rd overall!

BJ was so robbed closedeyes.gif He honestly should have won sad.gif

yes.gif

Yay w00t.gif

QUOTE(stardoll9 @ Dec 27th 2011, 10:28 PM) *

73 - Sorry, don't really like this routine sad.gif
72 - I didn't like this routine either, sorry sad.gif

71 - One of my favourite routine from the season heart.gif

Ooh wow, those are some unpopular opinions!! It's nice to hear some different responses to some of the favourites! grin.gif

Yay wub.gif

QUOTE(Erestor @ Dec 27th 2011, 10:28 PM) *

75. This was amazing and unique. One of my faves of the season although I know I am not the biggest fan of this dance on IDF.
74. I just commented on it on SM's list. laughing.gif It was really beautiful, but it didn't blow me away. It was great to see Jaime dance again though. happy.gif
73. This is my favorite Lyrical Hip Hop ever.
72. This is one of my favorite Contemporary routines of all-time.
71. This was good but I prefer "Elephant".

75. haha.gif Neither am I! There are some hardcore LTTB and Class fans out there shocked.gif
74. haha.gif I remember most people being a little underwhelmed by it sad.gif
73. It's my favourite of NappyTabs' lyrical hip-hops shifty.gif
72. It is with a lot of people I think.
71. So do I, although you wouldn't know it because I just looked through my list and realised I'd forgot to include it pinch.gif Even though I distinctly remember thinking about where to put it huh.gif

QUOTE(Zak9369 @ Dec 27th 2011, 11:26 PM) *

LIGHT THROUGH THE BRANCHES - One of the few high points from US8. Music, choreography, acting, and dancing all perfectly came together as one in this routine.

INSIDE THESE LINES - Very boring and blah to me. I didn't connect with either of them in this routine.

yes.gif Agreed.

Aww sad.gif I was hoping you'd like it, as another Ricky h0 sad.gif

Clues for #70-66:
70. Contemporary, CA4, Sabrina Matthews
69. Broadway, US6
68. US3, Tyce DiOrio
67. Bollywood shifty.gif
66. Latin, US8 (Most people will probably disagree with this one!!)

--------------------
+Quote Post
gabegir45
post Dec 27th 2011, 6:42 PM
Post #50

QUOTE(HeckYeahSYTYCD @ Dec 27th 2011, 6:31 PM) *

75. The only one worth remembering for me giggle.gif Although this is ingrained in my memory cold.gif Unless we're counting group numbers, because Prague was incredible!!

OK, well three routines for me because Prague was amazing. heart.gif the other one I was talking about is To Love You More, which Patryk made me love even more than I already did because of his lists. wub.gif but I already knew you aren't too big of a fan of TLYM. haha.gif

UGH the Sasha/Alexander Hip-Hop. bloated.gif there's just so many routines from US8 that I want to forget ever happened. cold.gif

--------------------
DWTS19: Alfonso/Witney. Janel/Val. Bethany/Derek. Lea/Artem. Sadie/Mark. Jonathan/Allison.
+Quote Post
HeckYeahSYTYCD
post Dec 27th 2011, 6:55 PM
Post #51

QUOTE(gabegir45 @ Dec 27th 2011, 11:42 PM) *

OK, well three routines for me because Prague was amazing. heart.gif the other one I was talking about is To Love You More, which Patryk made me love even more than I already did because of his lists. wub.gif but I already knew you aren't too big of a fan of TLYM. haha.gif

I do like To Love You More actually, but in a year with so. effin. many contemporaries, it got a little lost for me sad.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
gabegir45
post Dec 27th 2011, 6:57 PM
Post #52

QUOTE(HeckYeahSYTYCD @ Dec 27th 2011, 6:55 PM) *

I do like To Love You More actually, but in a year with so. effin. many contemporaries, it got a little lost for me sad.gif

I'm glad you like it. happy.gif I can see why it got lost for you since there were WAY too many Contemporaries this season and it wasn't as memorable as say, Turn to Stone or LTTB. wink.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
sytycdfan123
post Dec 27th 2011, 7:04 PM
Post #53

Fav. SYTYCD10: Paul Karmiryan

QUOTE(HeckYeahSYTYCD @ Dec 27th 2011, 7:31 PM) *

I didn't think her dancing was sloppy at all sad.gif Jess' was a tad, but he did so well for a non-contemporary dancer.

Aw sad.gif It's my 2nd favourite of Dee's partner routines, 3rd overall!

BJ was so robbed closedeyes.gif He honestly should have won sad.gif

Clues for #70-66:
70. Contemporary, CA4, Sabrina Matthews
69. Broadway, US6
68. US3, Tyce DiOrio
67. Bollywood shifty.gif
66. Latin, US8 (Most people will probably disagree with this one!!)

I was talking more in general about Clarice's technique but she was fabulous regardless wub.gif.

I didn't really like the concept or the song choice which kind of influenced my opinion about the dancing.

He should have won yes.gif

70. I'm guessing one of Melissa's routines maybe her first one with Shane?
69. Broadway does not belong in a top _ list if it's from Tyce so I'm going to guess Ellenore and Ryan's
68. I Can't remember a good Tyce routine from season 3 so I'm going to guess Danny and Anya's again
67. I'm guessing Clarice and Robert's
66 Ryan and Ricky cha-cha cold.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
DWTS19: Alfonso/Witney, Janel/Val, Leah/Artem, Jonathan/Allison, Bethany/Derek
SCD12: Mark/Karen, Thom/Iveta, Caroline/Pasha, Jake/Janette, Pixie/Trent, Frankie/Kevin Credit:Jess
+Quote Post
Erestor
post Dec 27th 2011, 7:11 PM
Post #54

QUOTE(gabegir45 @ Dec 28th 2011, 12:42 AM) *

the other one I was talking about is To Love You More, which Patryk made me love even more than I already did because of his lists. wub.gif

wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

QUOTE(sytycdfan123 @ Dec 28th 2011, 1:04 AM) *

66 Ryan and Ricky cha-cha cold.gif

roll2.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
HeckYeahSYTYCD
post Dec 27th 2011, 7:18 PM
Post #55

It's not the cha cha, but why does everyone hate it? sad.gif I don't know why I'm asking, I know the answer (Ryan, maybe?), but Ricky!! crying.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
jstxanothrxstory
post Dec 27th 2011, 7:19 PM
Post #56

Fav. SYTYCD10: Nico Greetham
Fav. SYTYCD11: Teddy Coffey

Two Talia routines this high? noexpression.gif

Okay, I really liked both routines too.

--------------------
I ♥ Andrew. ◄◄ Last.fm. Twitter. Lee-DeWyze.net. It Element 4.
IPB Image
S:SJDS: Jon. Reed. Jaclyn. Natalie. ◄◄ DWTS19: Janel/Val. Alfonso/Witney. Lea/Artem.
+Quote Post
HeckYeahSYTYCD
post Dec 27th 2011, 7:22 PM
Post #57

QUOTE(jstxanothrxstory @ Dec 28th 2011, 12:19 AM) *

I know, I know.. It sickens me too closedeyes.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
gabegir45
post Dec 27th 2011, 7:23 PM
Post #58

QUOTE(Erestor @ Dec 27th 2011, 7:11 PM) *

wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

I knew you would like that I said that. wub.gif

GUESSES happy.gif
70. This Year's Love
69. I have no idea. unsure.gif Broadway was surprisingly decent this season, so there are a few I could see it being.
68. Apologize
67. I think Katua's will be a lot higher, so I'm going to say Billy/Robert's
66. Miranda & Robert's Jive.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Erestor
post Dec 27th 2011, 7:24 PM
Post #59

QUOTE(jstxanothrxstory @ Dec 28th 2011, 1:19 AM) *

QUOTE(HeckYeahSYTYCD @ Dec 28th 2011, 1:22 AM) *

I know, I know.. It sickens me too closedeyes.gif

You two disgust me. noexpression.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
HeckYeahSYTYCD
post Dec 27th 2011, 7:36 PM
Post #60

I feel this is necessary right now kiss.gif

THE RYAN AND RICKY CHA CHA APPRECIATION POST

IPB Image
music.gif TONIGHT I'M LOVIN' YOU YOU YOU. OH OH. YOU KNOW. music.gif

IPB Image
This picture pretty much sums up why I like it heart.gif

BECAUSE IT WAS ACTUALLY PRETTY DAMN GOOD. Ryan was NOT awful and Ricky was bloody outstanding! Literally the only bad thing I could say about it is that the outfits were tacky.

PLEASE SOMEONE SHOW THIS SOME LOVE crying.gif

This post has been edited by HeckYeahSYTYCD: Dec 27th 2011, 7:39 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

9 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 83 Time is now: Oct 31st 2014, 4:08 AM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol