Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

32 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 5 > »    ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Wallace's Top Songs of 2011!, Another big Wallist coming your way...
druth8x
post Dec 21st 2011, 2:00 PM
Post #41

Group: Members

QUOTE(*Wallace @ Dec 20th 2011, 6:32 PM) *

excl.gif CLUES FOR SONGS #132 through #125: excl.gif
- A debut single from a female singer/rapper
- the 2nd single from a male singer who is on one of the most popular TV shows out right now.
- two boy bands join together to make this song
- the second single from one of the most popular female singers, although this song flopped compared to her other songs.
- a song from an American Idol winner
- the first single from a popular British group's current album
- a song that samples a Paula Abdul classic
- if this song title were to come true, we would live in a very dry world.

Some clues and I apologize in advance if these clues suck roll2.gif

lol Cher Lloyd Swagger Jagger
really that exists lol
JLS/1D
Lady Gaga Judas
Jordin Sparks
One Direction What Makes You Beautiful
?
Selena Gomez A Year Without Rain

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Dec 21st 2011, 2:00 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

druth8x
post Dec 21st 2011, 2:10 PM
Post #42

GLEE isn't popular anymore...check the ratings lately? 7-8mil

Nothing to scoff at but not gr8 either.

How about House aka Hugh Laurie?

--------------------
+Quote Post
druth8x
post Dec 21st 2011, 2:17 PM
Post #43

- Another song from an artist from this previous posted set. This upcoming song is their current single.
- this song includes two popular rappers and was also on the beginning portion of my list last year.
- the second single off of this female singer/actress latest album which features the same rapper from the above clue.
- one of my big guilty pleasure songs from a reality TV star who was all over the tabloids this year.
- Love is like ____, according to this song title.
- a song from a new Indie rock band that got really popular this year although I started liking this song about a month or so ago.
- the fourth single off of this female pop singer's latest album.
- this rapper be killin' em, according to this song title.

better not be Gaga other than that could be any of them.
I know it when I see it.
same as above.
not the orange gal but the other show that gal who divorced.
a drug
?
Gaga come on plz not be true.
I know it when I see it.

--------------------
+Quote Post
*Wallace
post Dec 21st 2011, 2:26 PM
Post #44

Group Icon

Group: Neurox Media Moderators

Fav. SYTYCD2: Allison Holker
Fav. SYTYCD4: Courtney Galiano
Fav. BB16: Amber Borzotra

QUOTE(druth8x @ Dec 21st 2011, 2:00 PM) *

lol Cher Lloyd Swagger Jagger
really that exists lol
JLS/1D
Lady Gaga Judas
Jordin Sparks
One Direction What Makes You Beautiful
?
Selena Gomez A Year Without Rain

Work them guesses. giggle.gif You got most of them right though. tongue.gif Any comments on the songs? shocked.gif

QUOTE(druth8x @ Dec 21st 2011, 2:10 PM) *

GLEE isn't popular anymore...check the ratings lately? 7-8mil

Nothing to scoff at but not gr8 either.
How about House aka Hugh Laurie?

Ooh ehh I guess you're right. The show is still doing well, although not as well as it used to do and I still love it so yeah. tongue.gif

SO I listened to about 2 and a half minutes of this and he did not sing at all. roll2.gif Then he started singing around the 3 minute mark, haha. But nope, it wasn't Hugh Laurie.

QUOTE(druth8x @ Dec 21st 2011, 2:17 PM) *

- Another song from an artist from this previous posted set. This upcoming song is their current single.
- this song includes two popular rappers and was also on the beginning portion of my list last year.
- the second single off of this female singer/actress latest album which features the same rapper from the above clue.
- one of my big guilty pleasure songs from a reality TV star who was all over the tabloids this year.
- Love is like ____, according to this song title.
- a song from a new Indie rock band that got really popular this year although I started liking this song about a month or so ago.
- the fourth single off of this female pop singer's latest album.
- this rapper be killin' em, according to this song title.

better not be Gaga other than that could be any of them.
I know it when I see it.
same as above.
not the orange gal but the other show that gal who divorced.
a drug
?
Gaga come on plz not be true.
I know it when I see it.

Hmmmm @ these guesses right here. shifty.gif

I'm gonna try to work on posting the next set shortly. grin.gif Gotta catch up on a few things.

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image
bbus16: amber. donny. nicole. derrick. cody. jocasta. hayden. paola. zach. | sytycd11: jessica. carly. ricky. serge. jacque. tanisha. zack. rudy. emilio. valerie. | xfau6: reigan. xox. dean. caitlyn. tee. jason. marlisa. | cbb14: dee. stephanie. gary. george. frenchy. james. edele. lauren. | av credit: denise.
+Quote Post
totes4totes
post Dec 21st 2011, 2:36 PM
Post #45

Fav. SYTYCDA2: Talia Fowler
Fav. SYTYCDC2: Jayme Rae Dailey
Fav. Movie: Star Wars V

Okay, this is like my first time listening to most of these songs.

132. NKOTBSB "Don't Turn Out the Lights"
It was all right, nothing super memorable but while it was playing I thought it was fun. I would have loved to have gone to their tour. I have two friends that did and they had a blast and I was totes jeal.

131. Lady Gaga "Judas"
At first I didn't really like this song because the chorus sounds like she ripped herself off because it sounds exactly like the chorus of "Bad Romance" which is a far better song. But then my friends and I had an impromptu dance party and this came on and it was a lot of fun to dance to. Also, I think the music video is tight.

130. JLS "She Makes Me Wanna"
This is a fun dance song, but I feel like you could go into a club and listen to like 30 songs that all sound just like this in a row. Maybe not 30 but probably like 6.

129. Matthew Morrison "Still Got Tonight"
UGH MATTHEW MORRISON. I HAVEN'T EVEN LISTENED TO THE SONG BUT I KNOW I WILL HATE IT BECAUSE HE WILL FOREVER BE WILL SCHUESTER. The fact that I hate him so much really infringes on my love for the original cast recording of Light in the Piazza. Also, he always dresses like a sleazy douche. Listening to this song for you Wallace. OH GOD THIS IS ONE FROM THE ACTUAL SHOW. Will Schuester is the worst. I actually remember watching this on the show and like audibly groaning. This song is so long. Ugh it's finally over and now I can continue to pretend that he doesn't exist.

128. J. Cole "Work Out"
I can't really think of anything to say about it. It was good, and I like J. Cole. But there is just something about it missing for me.

127. Jordin Sparks "I Am Woman"
This is a lot of fun. Granted the entire song is just her saying "I am woman." But still. I think I could get behind listening to this in the car like during the trip I make from my house to college and having the windows down and just like scream-singing along with this. And then when people awkwardly stare at me I just get louder and more visibly animated.

126. Cher Lloyd "Swagger Jagger"
I think that without the chorus this song would be much more liked. Because when she raps she does have a lot of talent. But that chorus is such a huge misstep. But I think it is a lot of fun.

125. Selena Gomez & the Scene "A Year Without Rain"
So on principle I like this because Wizards of Waverly Place is only my favorite Disney show. Also because I think of all the Disney prepackaged starlets, Selena is by far the most talented.

QUOTE(*Wallace @ Dec 21st 2011, 1:26 PM) *

Ooh ehh I guess you're right. The show is still doing well, although not as well as it used to do and I still love it so yeah. tongue.gif

Glee is a huge cash cow too. Gotta sell those iTunes singles, Albums, concert tickets, and merchandise! Also, I would say that Glee is probably the top scripted Fox show on television.

This post has been edited by totes4totes: Dec 21st 2011, 2:57 PM

--------------------
'Cause every little thing gonna be all right.
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
druth8x
post Dec 21st 2011, 2:51 PM
Post #46

I'm not a gr8 commenter, I just say gr8 good ugh etc.

anyways

132. Go away. didn't like you back when you were popular what makes you think I'll like you now...except I've gotten way more easier 2 please.
131. Love it way too low.
130. Not going to bother. oh wait it's this song. the opening part/chorus "London to Jamaica" sounds good but the rest no thank you pass.
129. I like his voice.
128. Pass. Cause It's you I tried, still Pass.
127. Love Jordin Love female empowerment but when she sang it on Idol it just didn't seem like that gr8 of a lyrical song
126. Way too low lol but glad it's on the list.
125. Love it.

This post has been edited by druth8x: Dec 21st 2011, 2:56 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
druth8x
post Dec 21st 2011, 4:05 PM
Post #47

Oh and Wally, that was Hugh Laurie singing.

here's another one:

--------------------
+Quote Post
Erestor
post Dec 21st 2011, 4:06 PM
Post #48

QUOTE(*Wallace @ Dec 21st 2011, 8:22 AM) *

Woohoo Patryk comments! spaz.gif

- LMAO "Judas" is hilarious to me too. lmao.gif LOL of course we have the same relationship about this song. Not surprised at all. giggle.gif OMGGG I legit burst out laughing SO hard at this story about your friend. WOW @ his "Judas" ringtone playing in church. WOWOWOW. Talk about awkward moments. roll2.gif I would have loved to have seen that haha. Hilarious.

- This is totally a different and new sound from Jordin. She sounds so much more maturer on this song. shocked.gif Totally different from her past songs. And oooh you should totally use it in your redux! w00t.gif In fact, I'd love it if I saw songs on my list in your redux. Walleriana can dance to it! wub.gif wub.gif

LOL. roll2.gif I am sure you will know more than what you think, lol.

grin.gif

- LOL I love that we have the same relationship about this song. I knew we would, though. roll2.gif Haha I'm glad you found that story funny. I legit cracked up so hard when my friend told me about it. lmao.gif Such an awkward moment but absolutely hilarious.

- Well, I think there's a great chance that a lot of your songs will appear in my redux. haha.gif Hmm we will see. shifty.gif

I hope so! haha.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
*Wallace
post Dec 21st 2011, 4:14 PM
Post #49

Group Icon

QUOTE(totes4totes @ Dec 21st 2011, 2:36 PM) *

Okay, this is like my first time listening to most of these songs.

132. NKOTBSB "Don't Turn Out the Lights"
It was all right, nothing super memorable but while it was playing I thought it was fun. I would have loved to have gone to their tour. I have two friends that did and they had a blast and I was totes jeal.

131. Lady Gaga "Judas"
At first I didn't really like this song because the chorus sounds like she ripped herself off because it sounds exactly like the chorus of "Bad Romance" which is a far better song. But then my friends and I had an impromptu dance party and this came on and it was a lot of fun to dance to. Also, I think the music video is tight.

130. JLS "She Makes Me Wanna"
This is a fun dance song, but I feel like you could go into a club and listen to like 30 songs that all sound just like this in a row. Maybe not 30 but probably like 6.

129. Matthew Morrison "Still Got Tonight"
UGH MATTHEW MORRISON. I HAVEN'T EVEN LISTENED TO THE SONG BUT I KNOW I WILL HATE IT BECAUSE HE WILL FOREVER BE WILL SCHUESTER. The fact that I hate him so much really infringes on my love for the original cast recording of Light in the Piazza. Also, he always dresses like a sleazy douche. Listening to this song for you Wallace. OH GOD THIS IS ONE FROM THE ACTUAL SHOW. Will Schuester is the worst. I actually remember watching this on the show and like audibly groaning. This song is so long. Ugh it's finally over and now I can continue to pretend that he doesn't exist.

128. J. Cole "Work Out"
I can't really think of anything to say about it. It was good, and I like J. Cole. But there is just something about it missing for me.

127. Jordin Sparks "I Am Woman"
This is a lot of fun. Granted the entire song is just her saying "I am woman." But still. I think I could get behind listening to this in the car like during the trip I make from my house to college and having the windows down and just like scream-singing along with this. And then when people awkwardly stare at me I just get louder and more visibly animated.

126. Cher Lloyd "Swagger Jagger"
I think that without the chorus this song would be much more liked. Because when she raps she does have a lot of talent. But that chorus is such a huge misstep. But I think it is a lot of fun.

125. Selena Gomez & the Scene "A Year Without Rain"
So on principle I like this because Wizards of Waverly Place is only my favorite Disney show. Also because I think of all the Disney prepackaged starlets, Selena is by far the most talented.
Glee is a huge cash cow too. Gotta sell those iTunes singles, Albums, concert tickets, and merchandise! Also, I would say that Glee is probably the top scripted Fox show on television.

Woohoo! Glad to introduce you to some new songs. giggle.gif

- Agreed with you on this not being too memorable but it's fun. OMG you would have gone to their tour and you were jealous? omg.gif I can't really see this happening but that's cool, haha.

- I pretty much agree with you on some of the "Judas" comments. It took forever for this to grow on me but I do like the music video.

- LMAO so true @ #130. I agree. haha.gif I like it though.

- LMAO Danggg @ your hate for this already. roll2.gif I am dying so hard at all of these comments right here. haha.gif I like Will Schu though. LOL.

- Yeah I feel the same about "Work Out." I do like the song but can't think of much to say about this, haha.

- Holla @ getting behind listening to this in a car. It is totally such a fun song. bobo.gif It's def fun to sing along to although I haven't done that... and never will, lol. LMAO I am loving your comments hahaha.

- Completely agree with you on this. This is a pretty good song but with a stronger/better chorus, I would like it much more.

- Oooh did not think you would love WOWP. haha I haven't watched that show in forever but it's such a cute show. Selena is probs my favorite of the current Disney stars right now.

So agree. bobo.gif

QUOTE(druth8x @ Dec 21st 2011, 2:51 PM) *

I'm not a gr8 commenter, I just say gr8 good ugh etc.
anyways

132. Go away. didn't like you back when you were popular what makes you think I'll like you now...except I've gotten way more easier 2 please.
131. Love it way too low.
130. Not going to bother. oh wait it's this song. the opening part/chorus "London to Jamaica" sounds good but the rest no thank you pass.
129. I like his voice.
128. Pass. Cause It's you I tried, still Pass.
127. Love Jordin Love female empowerment but when she sang it on Idol it just didn't seem like that gr8 of a lyrical song
126. Way too low lol but glad it's on the list.
125. Love it.

- LOL @ these comments on NKOTBSB. roll2.gif
- Awww understandable. Not too crazy about this Gaga song but hopefully she'll have more songs on here. tongue.gif
- Awww at not liking #130 much but at least you like the chorus part.
- Woohoo!
- Aww thanks for still listening to this. tongue.gif
- Oooh yeah IAW is obvs not a lyrical masterpiece but it's still quite a fierce song.
- It was lower, but yeah. Glad you approve of it on the list.
- Yay! heart.gif

QUOTE(druth8x @ Dec 21st 2011, 4:05 PM) *

Oh and Wally, that was Hugh Laurie singing.

here's another one:

Aww thanks. He's actually pretty good. shocked.gif He has that classic old school Big Band Jazz sound to him. Not what i usually listen to but he sounds nice.

QUOTE(Erestor @ Dec 21st 2011, 4:06 PM) *

grin.gif

- LOL I love that we have the same relationship about this song. I knew we would, though. roll2.gif Haha I'm glad you found that story funny. I legit cracked up so hard when my friend told me about it. lmao.gif Such an awkward moment but absolutely hilarious.

- Well, I think there's a great chance that a lot of your songs will appear in my redux. haha.gif Hmm we will see. shifty.gif

I hope so! haha.gif

LMAO I knew we would too. lmao.gif LOL I still couldn't get over that story. In fact I thought about it 20 minutes ago. roll2.gif Just WOWOW.

Woohoo I definitely approve of that. bobo.gif

I hope so too. You're just in time for more. Although it'll probs take me 40-50 minutes to work on this next set, lol.

--------------------
bbus16: amber. donny. nicole. derrick. cody. jocasta. hayden. paola. zach. | sytycd11: jessica. carly. ricky. serge. jacque. tanisha. zack. rudy. emilio. valerie. | xfau6: reigan. xox. dean. caitlyn. tee. jason. marlisa. | cbb14: dee. stephanie. gary. george. frenchy. james. edele. lauren. | av credit: denise.
+Quote Post
*Wallace
post Dec 21st 2011, 5:16 PM
Post #50

Group Icon

124. The Ready Set - "Love Like Woe"

Awkward moment when you this a song was released at the end of 2010 and just find out a song/video was released in the Spring 2010. ermm.gif Yeah this is that song. I remember seeingthis video on MTV Hits at the end of 2010/early 2011 but whatevs it's still on this list. This is the first song of The Ready Set I heard from and I really like this song. It's cool and such a fun sounding song. I love the chorus of this. Shes got a love like woe (whoaa oh oh oh). Girls got a love like woe (whoaa oh oh oh). bobo.gif That kinds me reminds me of that Mya song "My Love Is Like... Wo!" except i like that song MUCH more than this. But yeah, this is catchy and yay!

123. Kim Kardashian - "Jam (Turn It Up)"

Kimmy! wub.gif Yes I love her, i said it. kiss.gif LOL I know Imma about to lose all kinds of credibility having this song on this list but I don't care... this song is freaking catchy and I love this in a huge guilty pleasure way. giggle.gif I can admit it's pretty bad, but yeah, lol. OK so we all know Kim Kardashian best as a reality TV star and tabloids staple and so much has happened with her this year but I won't get into that. But how many of y'all knew she released a song this year? I don't think many. OK sooo yeah, Kim isn't much of a singer but this song cracks me up and I was kinda obsessed listening to this in March. haha.gif It's a fun party song! My father loves Kim and I played this to him and he was like "WTH is this?" and I would just sing the chorus constantly to him and eventually he would too. lmao.gif Speaking of the chorus, it's really repetitive and gets stuck in your head. And they playin my jam, they playin my jam, they playin my jam, they playin my jam, they playin my jam, they playin my jam, they playin my jam. And of course the Turn it up, turn it up and the yeah yeah yeah parts. This song is just so addicting and fun! bobo.gif *waits for all of IDF to laugh and give me some WTH faces*

122. Foster the People - "Pumped Up Kicks"

I'm pretty sure the majority of IDF loves this song/band more than I do soo let's see if I am right about that. So I'm not really into this Indie Rock music and was really surprised how huge this got on Mainstream Top 40 radio because it's just not a song I would expect to hear on Top 40. I didn't like this for the longest time but recently I decided "oooh hey this has a cool sound to it." I kinda like it. The chorus of the song where they sing about "pumped up kicks" is my favorite part of this. bobo.gif I think this is cool and different. Totally a song I didn't expect to like or have on here but here it is! It's a cool song and I can see why people like this now even if I caught on late.

121. Fabolous - "You Be Killin' Em"

It's the F-A-B-O-L-O-U-S! Otherwise known as Fabolous. bobo.gif This song is just mad fun! This is a song my father LOVES and he kept playing and blasting this song so loudly. Sometimes it annoyed me but sometimes i didn't mind. But Fabolous is just so cool. I love the chorus where he raps "girl you be killin' 'em, you be killin' 'em, you be killin' 'em." THAT'S HOW SHE DO! bobo.gif Ooh Amber Rose is in this video and she's hot stuff. shocked.gif I also love the part of the song where he raps "often imitated, never duplicated, they say she a dime, i say she underrated" at 2:26. But yeah this is good and fun to listen to!

120. Eminem - "No Love" (feat. Lil Wayne)

Explicit version: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KV2ssT8lzj8
So I was hoping this song would have made it much higher this year but it didn't, but at least it was higher than last year. But yeah this is one of those songs that come at a disadvantage when it comes to these lists. closedeyes.gif But anyway, I love both Eminem and Lil Wayne and you can expect so much intensity with them on a song together. This song is really deep and I love their rapping delivering about this song. This song deals with bullying and how people kick you down and how they get no love. And this song is about getting their revenge on the bullying and how they don't hurt you anymore. I really love the part where Eminem raps really fast at around the 3:13 mark and that fast rapping lasts for about a minute. He's just so sick with it. omg.gif

119. Lady Gaga - "Marry the Night"

Super LONG Music video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cggNqDAtJYU
So this was another Lady Gaga song I totally didn't love at first but eventually this did grow on me. But okay, this is her current single and I just started loving this like a week or two weeks ago, so it's still got a ways to go for me to love this but I am sure it can get there. This is a cool and fun song from Gaga. She's gonna MARRYYY THE NIGHTTT. kiss.gif As always this is a very catchy song from her too. My favorite part of the song, or one of them is where she repeats herself during the Ma-ma-ma-marry, Ma-ma-ma-marry, Ma-ma-ma-marry the night. Oh, Ma-ma-ma-marry, Ma-ma-ma-marry, Ma-ma-ma-marry the night. parts. So fun and catchy! bobo.gif Another part of this song I love is that instrumental dance breakdown of the song at 3:36. The music production of that part is just SICK! omg.gif And that part just brings this song to a whole different level. The actual music video is 14 minutes long. blink.gif I have never watched and not sure if I have the patiences to watch a video so long but I give you credit if you can. I will make it a goal of mine to watch this video.

118. Britney Spears - "Criminal"

Britney makes her first appearance on my 2011 Year End list. wub.gif And it definitely won't be her last appearance. OH NO THAT GUY didn't treat Britney like that at the beginning of the video. Never saw this video before but she looks gorgeous in this. heart.gif LMAO @ 1:23. Get it, Sassy Britney! giggle.gif Back to the song, which starts after that part, this was Britney's 4th single and very different from her previous three. I don't love this as much as those songs but this is really cool. I love how haunting and different this song is from her though. I love the chorus where Brit sings the line But mama im in love with a criminal. And this type of love isn't rational, it's physical. Ooh Brit Brit, you should know better than that. giggle.gif But okay I do really like this song but it just didn't make a lasting impression on me but it's still really cool. And I love how she sings this so yay!

117. Jennifer Lopez - "I'm Into You" (feat. Lil Wayne)

I'm so glad Jennifer Lopez came back to the music scene because I really missed her music. wub.gif This was her second single off of Love? and my least favorite single she has released from that album so there's a great chance you can expect some other songs from her to make this list. I love the inclusion of Lil Wayne on this song and he kills it with his two parts. But of course I love Jennifer's parts of this song. This is a very easy listening cool song. It's very romantic about how she is into the guy she's in love with. kiss.gif Nice love song, I must say. I'm into you, I'm into you. Hey hey hey! bobo.gif She looks gorgeous in the music video too. But YES, I love the fierce dance breakdown section at 2:58. She moves her body like whoa and is so flippin' hot. omg.gif

CLUES FOR SONGS #116 THROUGH #109... subject to change, btw:
- a song from a fierce British girl group, which is the second single from their latest album.
- this male singer has a dedication to someone he's singing this song to.
- a Canadian female artist's first single from her latest album.
- two songs from a very popular female singer... these were the 5th and 7th singles off of her respective album, although not her latest album. One of these songs samples a song from the above clue artist.
- a collaboration between a male country singer and a female pop/rock singer
- a song from a British male singer, which was the second single from his debut album.
- a British female singer's current single in America.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Erestor
post Dec 21st 2011, 6:00 PM
Post #51

I'm going to bed now because I'm really tired, but I will comment tomorrow!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Starry_Night
post Dec 21st 2011, 6:53 PM
Post #52

Fav. AI1: Kelly Clarkson
Fav. CI5: Carly Rae Jepsen
Fav. Band: Coldplay

I like Pumped Up Kicks, I don't like Marry The Night

a song from a fierce British girl group, which is the second single from their latest album: The Saturdays?

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
xxliveyourlifexx
post Dec 21st 2011, 6:58 PM
Post #53

124. I remember liking this song awhile ago. It's pretty catchy.
123. I was hoping my guess was wrong, lmao. I actually like Kim to an extent, but I just can't with this song. haha.gif
122. I love this song. I didn't realize how...dark...the lyrics were until recently, but I still enjoy it. I love Foster The People's style.
121. Don't care much for this.
120. I don't care for either Wayne or Eminem, but I do like this song. I'd be lying if I said the sample wasn't a huge part of that, but it's still good.
119. I love it.
118. I also love this, my second favorite song from Femme Fatale
117. This is easily one of my favorites from Love? I even like Lil Wayne's part. giggle.gif

- All Fired Up - The Saturdays?
- Dedication To My Ex - Lloyd
- What The Hell - Avril Lavigne
- Cheers (Drink To That) - Rihanna. I don't know the order of her singles, but my other guess would be California King Bed.
- Oooh, yeah. Don't You Wanna Stay. giggle.gif I was way off base.
- ?
- Shake It Out - Florence + The Machine?

This post has been edited by xxliveyourlifexx: Dec 22nd 2011, 5:50 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
DiAnAmItE4LiFe
post Dec 21st 2011, 6:58 PM
Post #54

Fav. AI7: Michael Johns
Fav. AI8: Matt Giraud
Fav. AI10: Haley Reinhart

QUOTE(*Wallace @ Dec 21st 2011, 1:36 AM) *

- I agree that #130 is fun! LOL I think you got this mistaken for another song because this was released in the UK but not in America. giggle.gif But then again, I could be wrong. And LMAO YEAH htese songs do sound alot alike, haha.
- You should listen to J.Cole. He's pretty good. OMG It samples NWOP too? I can totally hear that now. roll2.gif Glad you like this.
- Ooooh you heard this Cher song before? spaz.gif And yay for checking out some of her performances too. I love her haha. It's def a grower type song.

LOL only one set in and you're already guessing better on my list than I did on yours. roll2.gif

Oops, I guess I did lmao.gif You're probably right! But yeah, they do. haha.gif I totally should listen to him! But omg yes, I looked it up and he does! Great sampling. haha.gif Yeah, I have heard that Cher song! I just watched a few more of her performances and I love her style. I love what she did with Viva la Vida too. wub.gif stuart.gif But yeah, it could grow on me!

lmao.gif Yay! But your clues are much better than mine!

QUOTE(Erestor @ Dec 21st 2011, 2:07 AM) *

131. Lady Gaga - "Judas" - Oh my Gosh, this song is hilarious for me. roll2.gif So I started off kinda hating this song but it eventually grew on me, especially because of those parts you mentioned. lmao.gif But what's so hilarious about it: my friend went to church and he had this song set as his ringtone, and he forgot to mute his cell phone. And then someone rang. fear.gif I wish I could have seen everyone's faces when "JUDAS" was playing loudly in the church. lmao.gif

omg nooooo roll.gif

--------

124. Listening to this now. It's cute, but not really my style! The video is cool though.
123. Come on Wally ermm.gif lol I'm dying at how your dad likes Kim and eventually started singing the chorus too roll.gif I do remember hearing this earlier this year and oh geez, her voice. fear2.gif
122. !!!!!!! Yeah, I love this. I can't believe it was so successful on top 40 radio either. The best part is how creepy it is giggle.gif
121. Never heard this! lol love all the stories about your dad. haha.gif I'd have to listen to this again, but I like the beat! And omg the line about "her feet are killin' her" made me laugh. lmao.gif Hmmm this is catchy!
120. Ooooh yeah, this was on your list last year, wasn't it? I like the sample! This isn't too bad.
119. Love it! All the parts you mentioned are my favorites too. lol yes the super long video roll.gif I still haven't watched it! But yeah, the production on this song is so good.
118. Love this too! I love all your comments. lmao.gif The video is very steamy in parts too. giggle.gif I also love how it's different from all the other songs on the album.
117. Ooh never heard this. I don't love this after listening to it for the first time, but ooh that guy is hot. giggle.gif And I love JLo's big hair during parts of the video! stuart.gif Oh and the dance breakdown is great with Papi playing!

- Not sure
- Not sure again no.gif
- Avril Lavigne
- Rihanna because she's the only one who would release that many singles (besides Nicki Minaj) and then put out an album like a year later lmao.gif AND the last part of this clue is what made me think that the previous clue was about Avril!
- Ooooh "Don't You Wanna Stay"?
- Hmmm
- Ahhh I'll probably think of this eventually?

--------------------
Nothing's gonna change my world... || Rest In Peace, Michael Johns
+Quote Post
*Wallace
post Dec 21st 2011, 7:49 PM
Post #55

Group Icon

QUOTE(Erestor @ Dec 21st 2011, 6:00 PM) *

I'm going to bed now because I'm really tired, but I will comment tomorrow!

Aww okay. Can't wait to see your comments! w00t.gif

QUOTE(Starry_Night @ Dec 21st 2011, 6:53 PM) *

I like Pumped Up Kicks, I don't like Marry The Night

a song from a fierce British girl group, which is the second single from their latest album: The Saturdays?

Yay for liking PUK but awww at not liking MTM.

shifty.gif

QUOTE(xxliveyourlifexx @ Dec 21st 2011, 6:58 PM) *

124. I remember liking this song awhile ago. It's pretty catchy.
123. I was hoping my guess was wrong, lmao. I actually like Kim to an extent, but I just can't with this song. haha.gif
122. I love this song. I didn't realize how...dark...the lyrics were until recently, but I still enjoy it. I love Foster The People's style.
121. Don't care much for this.
120. I don't care for either Wayne or Eminem, but I do like this song. I'd be lying if I said the sample wasn't a huge part of that, but it's still good.
119. I love it.
118. I also love this, my second favorite song from Femme Fatale
117. This is easily one of my favorites from Love? I even like Lil Wayne's part. giggle.gif

- All Fired Up - The Saturdays?
- Dedication To My Ex - Lloyd
- What The Hell - Avril Lavigne
- Cheers (Drink To That) - Rihanna. I don't know the order of her singles, but my other guess would be California King Bed.
- You and Tequila - Kenny Chesney feat. Grace Potter?
- ?
- Shake It Out - Florence + The Machine?

- It is. yes.gif
- LMAO @ hoping your guess was wrong. roll2.gif I am glad it wasn't wrong, haha. LOL I can't blame you on your thoughts with this song. haha.gif
- I haven't paid close attention to the lyrics. shocked.gif But glad you love this song though.
- Aww understandable.
- Oooh lol yes, I love the sample of this song too. haha.gif Glad you like this song even if you don't like Wayne or Em.
- Yay for loving MTN and Criminal. Both are really good songs. bobo.gif
- Ooh yay for loving this Jennifer song and oooh looks like someone is becoming a Lil Wayne fan here. shifty.gif

Some interesting guesses right here. shifty.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
*Wallace
post Dec 21st 2011, 7:56 PM
Post #56

Group Icon

QUOTE(DiAnAmItE4LiFe @ Dec 21st 2011, 6:58 PM) *

Oops, I guess I did lmao.gif You're probably right! But yeah, they do. haha.gif I totally should listen to him! But omg yes, I looked it up and he does! Great sampling. haha.gif Yeah, I have heard that Cher song! I just watched a few more of her performances and I love her style. I love what she did with Viva la Vida too. wub.gif stuart.gif But yeah, it could grow on me!

lmao.gif Yay! But your clues are much better than mine!
omg nooooo roll.gif

--------

124. Listening to this now. It's cute, but not really my style! The video is cool though.
123. Come on Wally ermm.gif lol I'm dying at how your dad likes Kim and eventually started singing the chorus too roll.gif I do remember hearing this earlier this year and oh geez, her voice. fear2.gif
122. !!!!!!! Yeah, I love this. I can't believe it was so successful on top 40 radio either. The best part is how creepy it is giggle.gif
121. Never heard this! lol love all the stories about your dad. haha.gif I'd have to listen to this again, but I like the beat! And omg the line about "her feet are killin' her" made me laugh. lmao.gif Hmmm this is catchy!
120. Ooooh yeah, this was on your list last year, wasn't it? I like the sample! This isn't too bad.
119. Love it! All the parts you mentioned are my favorites too. lol yes the super long video roll.gif I still haven't watched it! But yeah, the production on this song is so good.
118. Love this too! I love all your comments. lmao.gif The video is very steamy in parts too. giggle.gif I also love how it's different from all the other songs on the album.
117. Ooh never heard this. I don't love this after listening to it for the first time, but ooh that guy is hot. giggle.gif And I love JLo's big hair during parts of the video! stuart.gif Oh and the dance breakdown is great with Papi playing!

- Not sure
- Not sure again no.gif
- Avril Lavigne
- Rihanna because she's the only one who would release that many singles (besides Nicki Minaj) and then put out an album like a year later lmao.gif AND the last part of this clue is what made me think that the previous clue was about Avril!
- Ooooh "Don't You Wanna Stay"?
- Hmmm
- Ahhh I'll probably think of this eventually?

LMAO I had a slight feeling. But yeah so many of those songs do sound alike. haha.gif Mhmm definitely! Yay for the Cher love. I love her style too. heart.gif And enjoye her VLV too! I hope so.

Not uh. bleh.gif

Aww yay for thinking #124 is cute. Glad to hear. LMAO my father makes for the best stories and there's gonna be quite a few of them. roll2.gif LOL Yeah we couldn't stop singing that song for a few weeks. LOL I know her voice isn't good at all. lol They should have used autotune on her. I had a feeling you would love #122. I'm so surprised how big the song is but lol yes sooo creepy. haha.gif LOL My dad's the best. giggle.gif But yes, I love the beat on this song and how catchy it is. Such a fun song! bobo.gif

Mhmm yeah. It was on the first segment and now it's moved up to the 2nd segment. stuart.gif Glad you like the sample! LOL Yeah when I saw your comments on "Marry the Night", I agreed with everything you said and we had the same favorite parts of the song. lmao.gif We need to watch the music video sometime. LOL I never saw the Criminal video so I got a bit carried away commenting on it. roll2.gif OOH YEAH I was shocked at how steamy the video was in parts. Oh my. shocked.gif But it definitely stands out. Aww at not loving this Jennifer song but lol yay for finding the guy hot in the video. There's something for you to enjoy! giggle.gif I love her big hair in the video too. yes.gif

shifty.gif @ these guesses here. We shall seeee.

--------------------
+Quote Post
miss denise
post Dec 21st 2011, 8:06 PM
Post #57

Idolforums' Sweet Teen
Group Icon

QUOTE(*Wallace @ Dec 21st 2011, 8:52 AM) *

Aww no video for NKOTBSB. sad.gif I thought I found one but it was just a montage video clip from their past music videos. haha.gif I know you really like this song so yayness for that. grin.gif And I agree, it's cool how they came together to do an album and tour together. HEY NOW.... I thought I said her "from her current album" in the clue. roll2.gif My bad, lol. But aww yeah I know you didn't like "Judas" as much as her other songs and it's def my least fave single of hers although I do like it. And also I can see how you could forget about it. It was really brushed away so quickly. I remember radio playing it a lot for 2 weeks and then stopped. haha it's an interesting video. I'm not sure about the message of the song but it's interesting. LMAO @ your first sentence on the JLS song. I am cracking up. roll2.gif But yayy for loving JLS and liking this song. It's definitely a very fun song. bobo.gif I think I heard this about 3 times in total. fear.gif Dev is the female singer on this but she'll show up a few more times. Mhmmm haha yes Mr. Schue makes an appearance. haha.gif But yay for really liking this as I was hoping you would. I didn't either and most of these songs this set I haven't heard much.

Aww I had a feeling you never knew this J.Cole song or him at all but glad you get to hear it here first. haha.gif I am glad you think the song sounds fine and you really like the "Straight Up" sample. Woohoo on agreeing with me on Jordin's song and the sound of it. I don't love it as much as her previous stuff either but I do like it for sure. Awww yeah I was wondering about when her album was coming out too. unsure.gif Hopefully we get that in 2012. Yay Cher love! wub.gif Mmmm yes you did and you may or may not see a few more XF related music videos. shifty.gif But yayy for this song growing on you so much. It's grown on me a lot too. bobo.gif It's so fun. I kinda agree with you on the chorus but I love the rap parts too. Ugh I wish I had this higher now too. At least in my next set. noexpression.gif I originally had it at #131 but that was too low. Shoulda moved it up some more. Aww yes i know how much you love Selena. heart.gif I'm loving her more each year although nowhere near as how much you love her. But I agree with all these songs. This is such a pretty song and she looks beautiful in it. And hmmmm we just gotta wait and see which of her songs will show up. shifty.gif

I am proud of you for getting so many of them right. WORK IT! bobo.gif But hmmmm these are some interesting guesses right here. We'll see how many you got right or wrong, hehe.

Aww okay. sad.gif I thought they would have made a video for that. unsure.gif lol yes that was your bad, but glad I expressed myself on that now. You knew I didn't like Judas as much? shocked.gif Woah, only two weeks? It seemed like longer for my radio but maybe not. I thought you said you didn't agree with the message though. unsure.gif lol sorry but his pants were really low. I love JLS though. heart.gif lol oh wow, I thought you had heard it more than that. I know, but I don't know who she is and you were like "the fierceness of Dev." unsure.gif Yay Mr. Shue! And yes Glee is very popular, just saying. Wow, this is all the set of songs you only heard a few times. Interesting.

No I haven't. Kinda sad though when the same of another song is the part I like best. I thought you would have really loved this Jordin song. heart.gif But I'm gusessing you only heard it a couplet times as well. I hope the album will be out soon but I don't know. lol of course I will see more XF music videos. But I love Swagger Jagger. wub.gif I need to hear Cher's album. I wish you did too but the two highest in this set are the ones I love the most, I think. innocent.gif Selena. wub.gif lol I have loved her forever but I'm glad you love her more now. wub.gif

Thank you. heart.gif I've been trying to get around to commenting on the next set but there's just so much going on. So I figured I'd at least post this to let you know. tongue.gif

--------------------
♥ It's always a good time ♥ Invisible & Child Hunger Ends Here ♥ avatar take the lead ♥ my everything ♥ shake it off ♥
IPB Image IPB Image
♥ bb16: cody. frankie. derrick. zach. nicole. donny. hayden. amber. ♥ sytycd11: jessica. tanisha. ricky. ♥
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
Starry_Night
post Dec 21st 2011, 8:23 PM
Post #58

Fav. AI1: Kelly Clarkson
Fav. CI5: Carly Rae Jepsen
Fav. Band: Coldplay

QUOTE(*Wallace @ Dec 21st 2011, 7:49 PM) *

Yay for liking PUK but awww at not liking MTM.

shifty.gif

laughing.gif I'm not crazy about marry the night

hmm happy.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
brownies
post Dec 21st 2011, 8:51 PM
Post #59

Fav. AI10: Haley Reinhart
Fav. AI11: Elise Testone

If Shake It Out is gonna be that low, I will be LIVID.

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image
+Quote Post
*~MarMar~*
post Dec 21st 2011, 9:56 PM
Post #60

Fav. AI2: Clay Aiken
Fav. live act: Green Day

I'd say Judas > MTK, but that's just me tongue.gif the end of MTK is so annoying to my ears haha.gif

--------------------
[Version: SNL 2004] Last.fm Tumblr Tweet treats!
IPB Image
+Quote Post

32 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Sep 18th 2014, 12:46 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol