Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

84 Pages V « < 58 59 60 61 62 > »    ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> ~~Official~~ BTIKM Radio Thread, Adds/Spins/Stats/Etc.
lrich637
post Feb 19th 2012, 10:22 AM
Post #1181

Group: Members

Fav. AI8: Adam Lambert

Pop Update from Pulse:

63 64 LAMBERT, ADAM Better Than I Know Myself 242 193 49 0.745

It's actually tied in spins with the song that's #63, so it effectively hasn't moved much on the chart since last week, even though it's listed as having lost a position.

QUOTE(Sabine @ Feb 19th 2012, 8:32 AM) *

Lets hope for some adds next week but I am not holding my breath. During the interviews last week Adam layed the focus on the album, BTIKM was barely mentioned.

If the song is not catching up until the end of february I am hoping they move on to another single. IMO one of the reasons for the album delay. Adam is laying groundwork with radio now so when they release a second single I hope it will pay off.

See, I was thinking that it's possible that the stall on HAC was indicative of the fact that RCA has stopped pushing BTIKM in preparation of launching another single, but then why is he only performing BTIKM (and WWFM) for all radio shows? If they were planning on releasing something else very soon, he should be talking about that song (and possibly performing it) during this promo, it doesn't make sense that he wouldn't be. They may just be letting it play out on HAC/waiting to see what happens after this promo push before making any decisions, I'm not really sure.

The other thing I wanted to point out was that two of the current top 3 songs on Pop (Good Feeling and Domino) got their first adds in late August/early September. Some songs just take awhile to catch on. It's possible that's the case here.

--------------------
Add me on: Twitter | LJ | Last.fm

I will get an actual signature at some point. Maybe.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Feb 19th 2012, 10:22 AM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

aquariusfin
post Feb 19th 2012, 12:55 PM
Post #1182

QUOTE(lrich637 @ Feb 19th 2012, 10:22 AM) *

Pop Update from Pulse:

It's actually tied in spins with the song that's #63, so it effectively hasn't moved much on the chart since last week, even though it's listed as having lost a position.
See, I was thinking that it's possible that the stall on HAC was indicative of the fact that RCA has stopped pushing BTIKM in preparation of launching another single, but then why is he only performing BTIKM (and WWFM) for all radio shows? If they were planning on releasing something else very soon, he should be talking about that song (and possibly performing it) during this promo, it doesn't make sense that he wouldn't be. They may just be letting it play out on HAC/waiting to see what happens after this promo push before making any decisions, I'm not really sure.

The other thing I wanted to point out was that two of the current top 3 songs on Pop (Good Feeling and Domino) got their first adds in late August/early September. Some songs just take awhile to catch on. It's possible that's the case here.

True, unless they want to see what comes out of the BM song before making a decision on the nex single. cool.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
classexa
post Feb 19th 2012, 1:14 PM
Post #1183

I've given up on this single. Roll on the next

--------------------
+Quote Post
Kimberly_Caldwell_4_Life
post Feb 19th 2012, 2:36 PM
Post #1184

Fav. AI2: Kimberly Caldwell
Fav. AI7: Jason Castro
Fav. AI8: Megan Joy & Adam Lambert

QUOTE(lrich637 @ Feb 19th 2012, 10:22 AM) *

Pop Update from Pulse:

It's only lost one point, so that's not bad.

--------------------
IPB Image
August 26, 2009. June 18, 2010. July 12, 2014.
+Quote Post
Vivaldi
post Feb 19th 2012, 5:09 PM
Post #1185

Fav. Judge: Paula Abdul

QUOTE(classexa @ Feb 19th 2012, 1:14 PM) *

I'm not giving up. I don't give up that easily. It's still a bit too early to give up.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Tiki'srose
post Feb 19th 2012, 6:04 PM
Post #1186

MUCH MORE MUSIC TOP 30 COUNTDOWN

They haven't updated their site yet as it still shows Adam at 26 in the videos and 27 on the chart, but BTIKM is now at #23. w00t.gif

I watched it today, that's how I know. grin.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
loveroftalent
post Feb 19th 2012, 6:20 PM
Post #1187

QUOTE(Tiki'srose @ Feb 19th 2012, 6:04 PM) *

They haven't updated their site yet as it still shows Adam at 26 in the videos and 27 on the chart, but BTIKM is now at #23. w00t.gif

YAY!!!!!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Tiki'srose
post Feb 19th 2012, 6:28 PM
Post #1188

QUOTE(classexa @ Feb 19th 2012, 1:14 PM) *

Awwwwwwww! I'm sorry you feel this way. sad.gif

You aren't giving the song a chance. It's only just getting started. Just because it wasn't a #1 hit over-night doesn't mean it's doomed for failure. And from what I can see it is not going to be a failure at all!

Like Vivaldi, I don't give up that easily either. I may not have been on the board much lately, but I do lurk long enough to get the new links and do my share of voting where and when I can.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Kimberly_Caldwell_4_Life
post Feb 19th 2012, 8:19 PM
Post #1189

YAY!!!! Canada loves us some Adam! Pretty soon, it'll be at #1, like all of his other videos have! canadianwave.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Vivaldi
post Feb 19th 2012, 9:04 PM
Post #1190

Fav. Judge: Paula Abdul

QUOTE(Tiki'srose @ Feb 10th 2012, 8:40 PM) *

Chum fm Canada LW 25 TW 20 grin.gif

Also Much More Music has added BITKM to it's Top 30 countdown. Just not sure what his actual standing is though. unsure.gif
If you read the list he is #27, but if you scroll the videos to play he is at #26.

Please Canada,and anyone who can access the site from outside of Canada, give the video some hits so we can move him up into the Top 20 countdown. original.gif
http://www.muchmore.ca/category/music/countdown/

BTIKM started at #27 on CHUM FM (Canada) a few weeks ago.
Then #25.
Then #20.
Then #17.
Now it's #15. grin.gif

grin.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
sherrie
post Feb 19th 2012, 10:25 PM
Post #1191

QUOTE(Vivaldi @ Feb 17th 2012, 10:28 AM) *

Voted. original.gif

BTIKM has dropped from #12 to #14. Please vote!

VOTED thumbsup.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
lrich637
post Feb 20th 2012, 8:32 AM
Post #1192

HAC:

31 32 ADAM LAMBERT Better Than I Know Myself 500 488 12 2.133
-9 spins
-38 bullet
-0.052 AI

This? Is not a good thing. If it doesn't get good adds today it could very well be done. I'm really starting to wonder if RCA is saving the favors from this promo for the next single, because there's no reason that this song, which was moving steadily, if not rapidly, without much promo should just stall completely in the middle of a promo push.

--------------------
Add me on: Twitter | LJ | Last.fm

I will get an actual signature at some point. Maybe.
+Quote Post
Love2Lurk
post Feb 20th 2012, 8:42 AM
Post #1193

Fav. Adam Lambert

QUOTE(lrich637 @ Feb 20th 2012, 8:32 AM) *

HAC:

-9 spins
-38 bullet
-0.052 AI

This? Is not a good thing. If it doesn't get good adds today it could very well be done. I'm really starting to wonder if RCA is saving the favors from this promo for the next single, because there's no reason that this song, which was moving steadily, if not rapidly, without much promo should just stall completely in the middle of a promo push.

Maybe some good Adam/Queen news today.....will help !!!!

--------------------
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
Adam_Fan_Forever
post Feb 20th 2012, 8:57 AM
Post #1194

QUOTE(lrich637 @ Feb 20th 2012, 8:32 AM) *

HAC:

-9 spins
-38 bullet
-0.052 AI

Boo. It hasn't even been played in Phoenix. Not once and we're the 6th largest city in the U.S. Stupid. It's a great song and should have had a fighting chance.

This post has been edited by Adam_Fan_Forever: Feb 20th 2012, 8:57 AM

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
loveroftalent
post Feb 20th 2012, 9:17 AM
Post #1195

QUOTE(Adam_Fan_Forever @ Feb 20th 2012, 8:57 AM) *

Boo. It hasn't even been played in Phoenix. Not once and we're the 6th largest city in the U.S. Stupid. It's a great song and should have had a fighting chance.

I totally agree...It is a great song that was never given a chance. Just not fair...And especially after all the radio promo he did...He has been working his ass off.. Has those radio station been playing him. I don't know what he has to do...

--------------------
+Quote Post
marlock276
post Feb 20th 2012, 10:21 AM
Post #1196

QUOTE(Adam_Fan_Forever @ Feb 20th 2012, 9:57 AM) *

It was played once in New Orleans. And even though it was added to a Biloxi station, I've never heard them play it.

no.gif

I'm thinking that since today is Presidents Day in the U.S., there might not be any adds today?

This post has been edited by marlock276: Feb 20th 2012, 11:51 AM

--------------------
"Adam Lambert...the modern edgy artist with an old rock soul."~~Eddie Trunk, American music historian, radio personality, talk show host, and author
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
Kimberly_Caldwell_4_Life
post Feb 20th 2012, 12:33 PM
Post #1197

Detroit hasn't yet gotten it either.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
sherrie
post Feb 20th 2012, 1:08 PM
Post #1198

My Z100 station in Portland, Or never added either sad.gif I was just thinking last week when Adam was on the East coast doing promo he talked mostly about the album and not so much about BTIKM, wonder if that has anything to do with what we can expect. flowers.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Ame
post Feb 20th 2012, 2:13 PM
Post #1199

QUOTE(Kimberly_Caldwell_4_Life @ Feb 20th 2012, 12:33 PM) *

Detroit hasn't yet gotten it either.

QUOTE(sherrie @ Feb 20th 2012, 1:08 PM) *

My Z100 station in Portland, Or never added either sad.gif I was just thinking last week when Adam was on the East coast doing promo he talked mostly about the album and not so much about BTIKM, wonder if that has anything to do with what we can expect. flowers.gif

unsure.gif I can't understand how it is possible that in your cities BTIKM isn't even added to playlists meanwhile on my local radio stations it is played on daily basis and reaches the top positions in charts no.gif

This post has been edited by Ame: Feb 20th 2012, 2:18 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Kimberly_Caldwell_4_Life
post Feb 20th 2012, 2:36 PM
Post #1200

QUOTE(Ame @ Feb 20th 2012, 2:13 PM) *

unsure.gif I can't understand how it is possible that in your cities BTIKM isn't even added to playlists meanwhile on my local radio stations it is played on daily basis and reaches the top positions in charts no.gif

I can't understand it either, Ame. Detroit seems to be so behind on everything, though, music-wise, so it doesn't surprise me. sad.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post

84 Pages V « < 58 59 60 61 62 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Sep 30th 2014, 6:56 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol