Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

46 Pages V  1 2 3 > »    ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Once Upon A Time
Starry_Night
post Dec 9th 2011, 12:42 PM
Post #1

Group: Members

Fav. AI1: Kelly Clarkson
Fav. CI5: Carly Rae Jepsen
Fav. Band: Coldplay

does anyone watch Once Upon A Time?, It's a great show
I watched every episode so far this week haha.gif
The 7th epsiode is on this sunday, and then it's on hiatus

--------------------
IPB Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Dec 9th 2011, 12:42 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

katharinekatkat
post Dec 9th 2011, 2:11 PM
Post #2

Fav. AI4: Carrie Underwood
Fav. AI7: David Archuleta
Fav. AI 10: Haley Reinhart

I caught an episode of this show last week, and I have to say I am completely confused and I do not get what the heck is going on. wacko.gif What is the parallel between the real world and those fairytales? huh.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
singerboy
post Dec 9th 2011, 2:19 PM
Post #3

Fav. SYTYCDA2: Talia Fowler
Fav. AI10: Haley Reinhart
Fav. Show Ever: Buffy!

I love this show. I'm glad that someone made this thread because I wanted somewhere to discuss it and we didn't have one before. I hate that it is already about to go on hiatus because I always look forward to Sunday nights to watch this.

--------------------
ANTM: Will, Shei, Lenox, Matthew, Ben, Raelia
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image
Icons: x x
+Quote Post
Starry_Night
post Dec 9th 2011, 4:59 PM
Post #4

QUOTE(singerboy @ Dec 9th 2011, 2:19 PM) *

I love this show. I'm glad that someone made this thread because I wanted somewhere to discuss it and we didn't have one before. I hate that it is already about to go on hiatus because I always look forward to Sunday nights to watch this.

yay! grin.gif haha.gif

I know, I want more episodes now

QUOTE(katharinekatkat @ Dec 9th 2011, 2:11 PM) *

I caught an episode of this show last week, and I have to say I am completely confused and I do not get what the heck is going on. wacko.gif What is the parallel between the real world and those fairytales? huh.gif

some people in the real world are fairy tale characters rolleyes.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
AmberTamblynFan
post Dec 9th 2011, 5:06 PM
Post #5

Fav. AI10: Casey Abrams
Fav. Movie: The Breakfast Club

I really like this show! I really like Ginnifer Goodwin, and the entire cast is great. I'm a little behind on episodes- I watched the Jiminy Cricket episode, but I still need to watch the episode before and after the Jiminy Cricket one.

I like the modern world more than the fairy tale world.

And the sheriff is gorgeous.heart.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
minime
post Dec 9th 2011, 5:45 PM
Post #6

yay finally a thread about this show! w00t.gif
I love it! Mary and David broke my heart last week. crying.gif

QUOTE(katharinekatkat @ Dec 9th 2011, 2:11 PM) *

The evil Queen from the Snow White story cast a spell that take away all the happy endings of every fairytale. So every fairytale characters ends up in this town called Storybrooke without their memory of the fairytale world. The only person who can break the curse and turn every thing back to normal is Emma (the daughter of Snow White and Prince Charming)

I think that pretty much explains everything so far? unsure.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
singerboy
post Dec 9th 2011, 5:55 PM
Post #7

QUOTE(AmberTamblynFan @ Dec 9th 2011, 4:06 PM) *

I really like this show! I really like Ginnifer Goodwin, and the entire cast is great. I'm a little behind on episodes- I watched the Jiminy Cricket episode, but I still need to watch the episode before and after the Jiminy Cricket one.

I agree. I feel like the cast as a whole is very strong and that especially Ginnifer Goodwin, Josh Dallas, and Lana Parilla are doing a great job. The only character right now that is bothering me is Rumpelstiltsken. Robert Carlyle is a great actor and I find Mr. Gold to be well played but Carlyle really overdoes it with his acting while as Rumps and it distracts me in every scene he is in. I understand that the character is supposed to be campy and fun but there is a difference between camp and caricature and I feel like he falls into the latter.

--------------------
+Quote Post
warblerbert
post Dec 9th 2011, 6:52 PM
Post #8

Fav. SYTYCD6: Jakob Karr
Fav. SYTYCD4: Joshua Allen
Fav. Dancers: Jess LeProt. Danny T.

I saw only about half of the first episode and was definitely interested. I haven't had time to catch up, but I plan to do that soon.

--------------------
SYTYCD-US: 1 Ashle' Jamile Melody Kamilah 2 Benji Natalie Heidi Musa Travis 3 Danny Sara Lacey Pasha 4 Joshua Katee Gev 5 Jeanine Janette 6 Jakob Ryan Ellenore Kathryn 7 Alex Billy Lauren 8 Jess Miranda Ricky Wadi Clarice
+Quote Post
katharinekatkat
post Dec 9th 2011, 7:23 PM
Post #9

Fav. AI4: Carrie Underwood
Fav. AI7: David Archuleta
Fav. AI 10: Haley Reinhart

It would probably help to watch from the beginning. tongue.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
warblerbert
post Dec 9th 2011, 8:46 PM
Post #10

Fav. SYTYCD6: Jakob Karr
Fav. SYTYCD4: Joshua Allen
Fav. Dancers: Jess LeProt. Danny T.

Yeah, I was thinking that. Why only seven episodes before a long break? I used to get frustrated with Lost, when they'd show 6 episodes in the fall, then we'd have to wait until Feb. to pick up with the story. thumbdown.gif

--------------------
SYTYCD-US: 1 Ashle' Jamile Melody Kamilah 2 Benji Natalie Heidi Musa Travis 3 Danny Sara Lacey Pasha 4 Joshua Katee Gev 5 Jeanine Janette 6 Jakob Ryan Ellenore Kathryn 7 Alex Billy Lauren 8 Jess Miranda Ricky Wadi Clarice
+Quote Post
Starry_Night
post Dec 9th 2011, 11:11 PM
Post #11

QUOTE(AmberTamblynFan @ Dec 9th 2011, 5:06 PM) *

yay! happy.gif thumbsup.gif

yeah, the whole cast is great yes.gif

I hope you catch up soon

I like both worlds, the guy who plays the sheriff used to be a model haha.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Starry_Night
post Dec 9th 2011, 11:39 PM
Post #12

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
singerboy
post Dec 10th 2011, 12:46 PM
Post #13

I'm so nervous about this episode. There are spoilers that someone is going to die this episode but no one knows who it is. One of the reasons that I stopped watching Lost is because I got so tired of them introducing characters, letting us get to know and care about them, and killing them. I thought it was a waste of my time investing myself in a show and its characters if they were considered so disposable. For some reason the people who started this show believe that OUAT needs that same approach to storytelling and it bothers me. I don't know who is going to die but I'm sure I won't be happy about it and I certainly don't want to stop watching this show because they have pissed me off with gratuitous character deaths.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Starry_Night
post Dec 10th 2011, 5:06 PM
Post #14

QUOTE(singerboy @ Dec 10th 2011, 12:46 PM) *

I'm so nervous about this episode. There are spoilers that someone is going to die this episode but no one knows who it is. One of the reasons that I stopped watching Lost is because I got so tired of them introducing characters, letting us get to know and care about them, and killing them. I thought it was a waste of my time investing myself in a show and its characters if they were considered so disposable. For some reason the people who started this show believe that OUAT needs that same approach to storytelling and it bothers me. I don't know who is going to die but I'm sure I won't be happy about it and I certainly don't want to stop watching this show because they have pissed me off with gratuitous character deaths.

yeah, I'm kinda worried too
It's from the creators of Lost, so hopefully it doesn't get too crazy

QUOTE(minime @ Dec 9th 2011, 5:45 PM) *

yay finally a thread about this show! w00t.gif
I love it! Mary and David broke my heart last week. crying.gif

yay for another fan happy.gif
I hated that too sad.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Starry_Night
post Dec 11th 2011, 3:10 PM
Post #15

http://www.bostonherald.com/entertainment/...p;position=also

new interview with jennifer morrison

This post has been edited by Starry_Night: Dec 11th 2011, 5:37 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
minime
post Dec 11th 2011, 8:01 PM
Post #16

Love Graham! heart.gif but gah! I can't believe Regina just did that! crying.gif crying.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
singerboy
post Dec 11th 2011, 11:40 PM
Post #17

I can't decide right now how I feel about this episode. As I said before I hate gratuitous character deaths and if this show starts doing that then I will definitely stop watching but this one was organic enough that I can't be too mad at the show right now. I quite liked the character and I hated to see him go but this does raise the stakes and set events in motion going forward so it in many ways justifies this death. I hate that this is now going on break because more than ever I really want to see the next episode so this will be torture. Good job on that show.

--------------------
+Quote Post
minime
post Dec 12th 2011, 1:21 PM
Post #18

QUOTE(singerboy @ Dec 11th 2011, 11:40 PM) *

I can't decide right now how I feel about this episode. As I said before I hate gratuitous character deaths and if this show starts doing that then I will definitely stop watching but this one was organic enough that I can't be too mad at the show right now. I quite liked the character and I hated to see him go but this does raise the stakes and set events in motion going forward so it in many ways justifies this death. I hate that this is now going on break because more than ever I really want to see the next episode so this will be torture. Good job on that show.

The next episode look so good. I'm gonna miss him too crying.gif
I thought this was one of their best episodes so far.

I kinda want to see a scene of Emma running around town kissing everybody she sees. haha.gif tongue.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
singerboy
post Dec 12th 2011, 2:08 PM
Post #19

I'm not sure if the kissing thing will work on everybody although it is funny to think about. Some people are thinking it may have worked for Graham because she was his one true love and her kiss "awakened" him but that might not mean that he is her one true love and to be honest I can't really see that being the case considering he was only in seven episodes and I can't see them condemning her to a life of loneliness like that so early in the show (if at all). It's also possible that it worked on him since they have a special bond due to him making it possible for her to live, but that might also mean that kissing her parents might awaken them, or possibly Doc since he delivered her and they definitely won't want her making out with her parents. I'm hoping they delve a little more into the why because it would be too convenient for her just to kiss everyone so there has to be a special exception for him and I want to know what it is.

--------------------
+Quote Post
minime
post Dec 12th 2011, 2:21 PM
Post #20

QUOTE(singerboy @ Dec 12th 2011, 2:08 PM) *

I'm not sure if the kissing thing will work on everybody although it is funny to think about. Some people are thinking it may have worked for Graham because she was his one true love and her kiss "awakened" him but that might not mean that he is her one true love and to be honest I can't really see that being the case considering he was only in seven episodes and I can't see them condemning her to a life of loneliness like that so early in the show (if at all). It's also possible that it worked on him since they have a special bond due to him making it possible for her to live, but that might also mean that kissing her parents might awaken them, or possibly Doc since he delivered her and they definitely won't want her making out with her parents. I'm hoping they delve a little more into the why because it would be too convenient for her just to kiss everyone so there has to be a special exception for him and I want to know what it is.

haha.gif I know it would be wayyy too easy if she only had to kiss everybody. But I do think it worked on Graham because he's from the Snow White story. And yes definitely no to Emma kissing her parents haha.gif

I do hope they explain more on this. Also if Regina remembered for all this time, why didn't she do something to Mary Margaret? It would be easier to kill her in this world where she doesn't remember anything. Unless just seeing Mary miserable is enough for Regina, but I doubt that.

--------------------
+Quote Post

46 Pages V  1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Oct 22nd 2014, 10:50 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol