Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

115 Pages V « < 26 27 28 29 30 > »    ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Closed TopicStart new topic
> ~~Official~~ Adam 2012 Appearances Thread, Trespassing Era - AdamStorm Part Deux
bebeg
post Feb 28th 2012, 8:56 PM
Post #541

Group: Members

QUOTE(donnamb @ Feb 28th 2012, 8:28 PM) *

It'd better not be March 15th - I have to work that night (condominium board annual meeting/election - it's a different kind of law practice).

It's definitely not the 15th. Chris Daughtry is definitely performing that night - he tweeted about it this morning. I would think Adam would be on closer to the album release date - sometime in late April.

--------------------
User is online!Profile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Feb 28th 2012, 8:56 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

sealuv
post Feb 28th 2012, 9:05 PM
Post #542

QUOTE(bebeg @ Feb 28th 2012, 6:56 PM) *

It's definitely not the 15th. Chris Daughtry is definitely performing that night - he tweeted about it this morning. I would think Adam would be on closer to the album release date - sometime in late April.

Julia ‏ @ms_julliette
@shoshannastone when @adamlambert's 2nd single will be released? other artists release single after single, only Adam does once in a century

shoshanna stone @shoshannastone
@ms_julliette will announce soon!

this makes me think Adam will be premiering his up-tempo Cuckoo or Trespassing......please let this happen.......

This post has been edited by sealuv: Feb 29th 2012, 4:19 AM

--------------------
2015 IS GONNA BE ..... NUTS...MAC..'ADAM'..IA NUTS!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
+Quote Post
Blue*Rose
post Feb 29th 2012, 7:07 AM
Post #543

Adam Lambert Fan

QUOTE(sealuv @ Feb 28th 2012, 9:05 PM) *

Julia ‏ @ms_julliette
@shoshannastone when @adamlambert's 2nd single will be released? other artists release single after single, only Adam does once in a century

shoshanna stone @shoshannastone
@ms_julliette will announce soon!

this makes me think Adam will be premiering his up-tempo Cuckoo or Trespassing......please let this happen.......

Oh Shoshanna! Adam is still actively promoting BTIKM. A second single is not happening for a while. RCA has to recoup their investment in Doctor Luke. Fans can wait in line. original.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
EidolonBird
post Feb 29th 2012, 7:15 AM
Post #544

QUOTE(Blue*Rose @ Feb 29th 2012, 5:07 AM) *

Oh Shoshanna! Adam is still actively promoting BTIKM. A second single is not happening for a while. RCA has to recoup their investment in Doctor Luke. Fans can wait in line. original.gif

Well, we all know what "soon" means in this fandom. I'm guessing mid-Mapril at the earliest. tongue.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
sealuv
post Feb 29th 2012, 12:01 PM
Post #545

QUOTE(Blue*Rose @ Feb 29th 2012, 5:07 AM) *

hmmmm ....like they did with Luke's track FYE... wink.gif I agree that the next single will probably not be released for a few more weeks, so BTIKM can have a decent run....but a good intro for the second single would fit nicely on AI ...right before the album drops (late April/early May).....and now I'm thinking Shady with Nile Rodgers accompanying Adam on stage killin' it.

As Adam stated in one of his interviews about the album's sound... "this is Adam"?... Love to see millions hear the "new" Adam via a TV performance of AI's magnitude......

--------------------
2015 IS GONNA BE ..... NUTS...MAC..'ADAM'..IA NUTS!
+Quote Post
Kimberly_Caldwell_4_Life
post Feb 29th 2012, 2:05 PM
Post #546

Fav. AI2: Kimberly Caldwell
Fav. AI7: Jason Castro
Fav. AI8: Megan Joy & Adam Lambert

Looking forward to hearing the entire album.

--------------------
IPB Image
August 26, 2009. June 18, 2010. July 12, 2014.
+Quote Post
barb4Adam
post Feb 29th 2012, 4:16 PM
Post #547

Nice banner and sounds like a nicer venue. Keep talking about Adam..I wish they would play him more. wink.gif .

IPB Image
Listen to MIX 107.3 all this week to win! We will be giving away tickets at: 7:25am, 1:25pm, 4:25pm and 7:25pm.
Click here to like MIX 107.3 on Facebook to win!
Register below to win.
The only way in is to win tickets from MIX 107.3!
http://mix1073fm.com/Article.asp?id=2403767

This post has been edited by barb4Adam: Feb 29th 2012, 4:20 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Kimberly_Caldwell_4_Life
post Feb 29th 2012, 4:30 PM
Post #548

QUOTE(barb4Adam @ Feb 29th 2012, 4:16 PM) *

Nice banner and sounds like a nicer venue. Keep talking about Adam..I wish they would play him more. wink.gif .

IPB Image
Listen to MIX 107.3 all this week to win! We will be giving away tickets at: 7:25am, 1:25pm, 4:25pm and 7:25pm.
Click here to like MIX 107.3 on Facebook to win!
Register below to win.
The only way in is to win tickets from MIX 107.3!
http://mix1073fm.com/Article.asp?id=2403767

He NEEDS to come to Detroit to do this!

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Sage
post Feb 29th 2012, 5:04 PM
Post #549

QUOTE(Blue*Rose @ Feb 29th 2012, 6:07 AM) *

Dr. Luke is working exclusively with RCA now, so if he's already under contract to them, he gets paid regardless.

I too am hoping for an upbeat single to be performed on Idol. He's performed slow songs both times he's appeared on Idol so it's time for something more upbeat. Would hate to see his Idol appearance wasted on another angsty single. Too large of an audience that could be exposed to his newer sound.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Kimberly_Caldwell_4_Life
post Feb 29th 2012, 5:44 PM
Post #550

QUOTE(Sage @ Feb 29th 2012, 5:04 PM) *

Dr. Luke is working exclusively with RCA now, so if he's already under contract to them, he gets paid regardless.

I too am hoping for an upbeat single to be performed on Idol. He's performed slow songs both times he's appeared on Idol so it's time for something more upbeat. Would hate to see his Idol appearance wasted on another angsty single. Too large of an audience that could be exposed to his newer sound.

I agree. Plus, it would be nice to see him shake his groove thang! wink.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Moxy4ever
post Feb 29th 2012, 8:04 PM
Post #551

QUOTE(Kimberly_Caldwell_4_Life @ Feb 29th 2012, 4:30 PM) *

He NEEDS to come to Detroit to do this!

Guys......I can't believe it...I just won tickets to the 107.3 appearance. My husband, daughter and son and I were listening while eating dinner. I heard them talking about Adam grabbed the phone and started dialing. I could not believe it...I actually said "Holy crap" on the air. My son recorded it. I have to figure out how to switch my work schedule. I am scheduled to work Sunday night and Monday night. I have never met him even though I have seen him live 4 times. My only quandry...my daughter wants me to take her, but my close Adam friend who comes over to my house to watch Adam stuff with me all the time is a bigger fan....what do I do???? fear2.gif w00t.gif fear2.gif w00t.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
madamimadam
post Feb 29th 2012, 8:16 PM
Post #552

Group Icon

Group: Neurox Media Moderators

QUOTE(Moxy4ever @ Feb 29th 2012, 8:04 PM) *

Guys......I can't believe it...I just won tickets to the 107.3 appearance. My husband, daughter and son and I were listening while eating dinner. I heard them talking about Adam grabbed the phone and started dialing. I could not believe it...I actually said "Holy crap" on the air. My son recorded it. I have to figure out how to switch my work schedule. I am scheduled to work Sunday night and Monday night. I have never met him even though I have seen him live 4 times. My only quandry...my daughter wants me to take her, but my close Adam friend who comes over to my house to watch Adam stuff with me all the time is a bigger fan....what do I do???? fear2.gif w00t.gif fear2.gif w00t.gif

So thrilllllllllllllledddd for you!!!!!

Don't make enemies... Put the two names in a hat IN FRONT OF THEM and just have your husband pick one.

But that's just me....

huggy.gif

--------------------
"It is what it is!"
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
Moxy4ever
post Feb 29th 2012, 8:25 PM
Post #553

QUOTE(madamimadam @ Feb 29th 2012, 8:16 PM) *

So thrilllllllllllllledddd for you!!!!!

Don't make enemies... Put the two names in a hat IN FRONT OF THEM and just have your husband pick one.

But that's just me....

huggy.gif

That's funny Marie!!

Awe...my sweet friend just texted me and said I should take my daughter.....I know that is killing her to say....

heart.gif heart.gif heart.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
TennisLover813
post Feb 29th 2012, 8:41 PM
Post #554

QUOTE(Moxy4ever @ Feb 29th 2012, 9:04 PM) *

That was you? I live in Maryland too and heard you. Congrats! I'm wondering if I have met you before? Are you on the DC MD VA Glambert group? If not, I''d love for you to join us. Dee

--------------------
+Quote Post
Love2Lurk
post Feb 29th 2012, 8:37 PM
Post #555

Fav. Adam Lambert

QUOTE(Moxy4ever @ Feb 29th 2012, 8:25 PM) *

That's funny Marie!!

Awe...my sweet friend just texted me and said I should take my daughter.....I know that is killing her to say....

heart.gif heart.gif heart.gif

She is a goog friend !!!! You and your friend can go to the next tour together !!!!!

Congrats !!!!!!

--------------------
+Quote Post
adamazing
post Feb 29th 2012, 8:37 PM
Post #556

QUOTE(Moxy4ever @ Feb 29th 2012, 7:04 PM) *

So excited for you - I would probably be a little mean about deciding who could go - like have a "who makes the best friend" game and have them do all kinds of crazy chores to prove their worthiness. original.gif

I'd probably also have to bring up every eye roll, Moooooooommmmmmm, etc. I had heard when talking about Adam. haha.gif

This post has been edited by adamazing: Feb 29th 2012, 8:39 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
TennisLover813
post Feb 29th 2012, 8:39 PM
Post #557

QUOTE(Moxy4ever @ Feb 29th 2012, 9:04 PM) *

Pray that your friend wins her own ticket and then you can take your daughter. I took my son to meet Adam and he now totally understands what I see in him. When it was over all he could say is "he is smoking hot" . funny coming from a straight guy.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Moxy4ever
post Feb 29th 2012, 9:11 PM
Post #558

QUOTE(TennisLover813 @ Feb 29th 2012, 8:41 PM) *

That was you? I live in Maryland too and heard you. Congrats! I'm wondering if I have met you before? Are you on the DC MD VA Glambert group? If not, I''d love for you to join us. Dee

I really have not met anyone in person that I "know" from the boards. Where does this group meet? Is there anyone else in this group going to this event?

Jeannine

QUOTE(adamazing @ Feb 29th 2012, 8:37 PM) *

So excited for you - I would probably be a little mean about deciding who could go - like have a "who makes the best friend" game and have them do all kinds of crazy chores to prove their worthiness. original.gif

I'd probably also have to bring up every eye roll, Moooooooommmmmmm, etc. I had heard when talking about Adam. haha.gif

That is an excellent idea...I do have a lot of chores that need done...hmmmmm. My daughter and son did go to a concert with me and loved it, daughter got a hug from Tommy and son got Adams signature on his forehead when he was signing at the buses in Philadelphia...daughter is just too busy (and sane) to be a fanatic like me....I have gotten plenty of eyerolls thats for sure.... grin.gif

QUOTE(TennisLover813 @ Feb 29th 2012, 8:39 PM) *

Pray that your friend wins her own ticket and then you can take your daughter. I took my son to meet Adam and he now totally understands what I see in him. When it was over all he could say is "he is smoking hot" . funny coming from a straight guy.

My son enjoyed the concert and has often said to me..."mom, you would be happy if I was gay" and I always answer...."Yay!" and he rolls his eyes and laughs at me....

--------------------
+Quote Post
TennisLover813
post Feb 29th 2012, 9:23 PM
Post #559

QUOTE(Moxy4ever @ Feb 29th 2012, 10:11 PM) *

I really have not met anyone in person that I "know" from the boards. Where does this group meet? Is there anyone else in this group going to this event?

Jeannine
That is an excellent idea...I do have a lot of chores that need done...hmmmmm. My daughter and son did go to a concert with me and loved it, daughter got a hug from Tommy and son got Adams signature on his forehead when he was signing at the buses in Philadelphia...daughter is just too busy (and sane) to be a fanatic like me....I have gotten plenty of eyerolls thats for sure.... grin.gif
My son enjoyed the concert and has often said to me..."mom, you would be happy if I was gay" and I always answer...."Yay!" and he rolls his eyes and laughs at me....

We just had a huge party on Jan 29th with about 30 fans. It was so much fun. All of us are trying to win tickets for the event. so far you are the first I had heard of winning. Everybody is so stressed out. Our group is having a tailgate outside for anyone who can't get tickets. He better come out and play.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Moxy4ever
post Feb 29th 2012, 9:26 PM
Post #560

QUOTE(TennisLover813 @ Feb 29th 2012, 9:23 PM) *

We just had a huge party on Jan 29th with about 30 fans. It was so much fun. All of us are trying to win tickets for the event. so far you are the first I had heard of winning. Everybody is so stressed out. Our group is having a tailgate outside for anyone who can't get tickets. He better come out and play.

Wow! That sounds like fun! Where does this group meet?

--------------------
+Quote Post

115 Pages V « < 26 27 28 29 30 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Nov 28th 2014, 10:48 AM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol