Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

> Lauren @ Tim & Willy's Breakfast Show At Night! 12/2/11, Wanted to share my stuff (Was not sure where)
Megan16
post Dec 3rd 2011, 2:48 PM
Post #1

Group: Members

Fav. AI6: Jordin Sparks
Fav. AI10: Lauren Alaina

- Review later-
I left my house about 6:30pm and arrived at the theatre a little after 7pm. Let me tell you when I get up to the front my jaw dropped the line was long luckily I found a way to get in faster. I have never been to the celebrity theatre so I walked in and was confused instantly. I walk where people are walking and walked passed a bar through some doors and was at the wrong section I had to move over like 3 sections. I sat right behind orchester i was basically front row my ticket was Sec: A1 row 6 seat 3. I sat next to this old couple and middle aged couple. The couple on my left had there little boy with him he was like maybe 2 or 3 he was adorable. The little boy seriously stared at me through the whole concert haha. Show started around 7:30pm with a video montage of Tim & Willy (they put on the show all the proceeds from the show go there charity) they are funny im serious. Alot of stuff happened during the show they threw shirts in the audience I caught one. original.gif. Auctions prizes etc happened all through the crap it was neat. The first of the performers was "arrowheart" they were 3 girls from arizona they were pretty good. Then some more stuff happened. Secret Santa happened which was cool whoever guessed who it was under the santa stuff got a pretty cool prize. One of the secret santas was Paul from the Arizona Diamond Backs which was cool and his prize was awesome 3 tickets to the dbacks game close seats and other neat things a girl won. A guitar was auctioned off at 3500 dollars for charity someone won that. PS - One of the Radio people's son proposed kiss.gif) it was so cute. Neat thing to see. Blah blah blah Jordin took the stage and sang about 3 songs then she came out later on with lauren...... Blah blah blah Lauren took the stage and before she performed she had people cracking up that girl is silly. Blah blah blah more stuff happened. Then Jordin & lauren came out with Tim & Winny to sing xmas songs Lauren sang two so did Jordin and Tim & Willy sang lol. (they weren't bad)... After the show lauren met with people like she decided to do that on her own like that was the coolest ever. That was out of her heart that was just so sweet of her. i got to meet her again. She told me she would remember me this time hehe.

Fun things that happened during the show:
- Lauren was given a gift bag from Tim & Willy..... LOL it contained scotty's album, something about the national anthem (they teased her about it) She laughed. It had some really odd stuff in the bag but funny i can't remember right now...
- The twitter song was funny LOL don't ask haha.
- A mini me coming out in a ballerina outfit in a barbie jeep. Mini me guy was so funny.
- Jordin saying sweet things about lauren kiss.gif)

^ if any of yall were to be at this show last night you would piss your pants tim and willy are so funny seriously and comedian todd glass were there.

- I know I probably left stuff out... Wanted to try to keep it short.

- Videos-
Lauren - Santa Bay - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-xqZ04yMYs...nel_video_title
Lauren - Blue Christmas, & Rocking Around The Christmas Tree - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qauNgqsH300...der&list=UL
Lauren - One Of Those Boys - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xL4QejZcEwk...der&list=UL
Lauren - Tupelo - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9bjRiJOSYs...der&list=UL
Lauren - Georgia Peaches - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhR4Ohn9b_4...der&list=UL

^ pretty much whole set.

- Photos coming - none of my photos came out perfect so here is some i got from the event ppl.
IPB Image
(not my photo... she pointed to a little boy sitting next to me who stared at me the whole time)

IPB Image

(PS - I met her again)

This post has been edited by Megan16: Dec 4th 2011, 1:31 AM

--------------------
11/24/07,1/30/08,8/8/08,2/20/09,12/22/10,1/4/11 =Met Jordinnn..i love her :]

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Dec 3rd 2011, 2:48 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies(1 - 11)
daniela$
post Dec 3rd 2011, 3:01 PM
Post #2

Fav. AI5: Chris Daughtry
Fav. AI12: Paul Jolley
Fav. AI8: KrisAllen,DannyGokey

Thanks thumbsup.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
Avi by ♥flutterby♥/Sig by istersay
+Quote Post
Megan16
post Dec 3rd 2011, 8:56 PM
Post #3

me and lauren ph34rwave.gif i should of picked my head up so i would not have a double chin.gross.
(please do not crop me out or anything)

*edit* took my photo with lauren off... people been cropping my photo and cropping me out.

-edited post above with stuff.

- edited.

This post has been edited by Megan16: Dec 4th 2011, 1:33 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
cuacuaro
post Dec 3rd 2011, 9:16 PM
Post #4

Fav. AI4: Carrie Underwood

Both look beautiful! yes.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Redenator
post Dec 3rd 2011, 9:32 PM
Post #5

Thanks for sharing your wonderful experience. happy.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
kebarrera
post Dec 3rd 2011, 10:50 PM
Post #6

Thank you for sharing your experience and getting video for us! She sounds amazing.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Mia0706
post Dec 3rd 2011, 11:28 PM
Post #7

Thank you so much Megan, I'm glad u decided to share ur stuff here. I was stalking ur twitter yesterday blushing.gif tongue.gif . Lauren sounded amazing during this show and I'm happy to hear Jordin said sweets things abt her. Can I ask what exactly Jordin said? Anyway, thanks again. flowers.gif heart.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Megan16
post Dec 4th 2011, 1:29 AM
Post #8

QUOTE(Mia0706 @ Dec 3rd 2011, 11:28 PM) *

Thank you so much Megan, I'm glad u decided to share ur stuff here. I was stalking ur twitter yesterday blushing.gif tongue.gif . Lauren sounded amazing during this show and I'm happy to hear Jordin said sweets things abt her. Can I ask what exactly Jordin said? Anyway, thanks again. flowers.gif heart.gif

She basically said lauren has an amazing voice when she said i dont know how i can compete with that. Jordin was just awesome.

I hope yall enjoy the videos!

I put photos on tumblr.. name is- iteamlaurenalaina
i did not put any of my m&g photos with lauren up.

--------------------

+Quote Post
cuacuaro
post Dec 4th 2011, 1:03 PM
Post #9

Fav. AI4: Carrie Underwood

Megan, one more question if I may, what did one of the men said when Jordin said "I cannot compete with that"? One of them said something about a CD or something and got up to "fight" with Lauren. What happened there?

Thanks in advance for your answer.

--------------------
+Quote Post
daniela$
post Dec 4th 2011, 1:26 PM
Post #10

Fav. AI5: Chris Daughtry
Fav. AI12: Paul Jolley
Fav. AI8: KrisAllen,DannyGokey

Love Lauren & Jordin heart.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
Avi by ♥flutterby♥/Sig by istersay
+Quote Post
Megan16
post Dec 4th 2011, 2:58 PM
Post #11

QUOTE(cuacuaro @ Dec 4th 2011, 1:03 PM) *

Megan, one more question if I may, what did one of the men said when Jordin said "I cannot compete with that"? One of them said something about a CD or something and got up to "fight" with Lauren. What happened there?

Thanks in advance for your answer.

After Lauren sang Jordin was like I don't know how I can compete with that...something along those lines and I believe it was Willy he said well you won your season of idol and everyone was like ohhhhhhhhh (like saying ohhhh burn) and lauren's like i know karate. haha.

--------------------

+Quote Post
myzsexymomjj
post Dec 5th 2011, 3:12 PM
Post #12

I read on the radio station facebook site where the fans are saying the Lauren stole the show!!!!. So proud of her!!! grin.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 83 Time is now: Oct 1st 2014, 3:16 AM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol