Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> To Canadian Durbs RE NFL game on Dec 15
stooch
post Dec 2nd 2011, 11:48 AM
Post #1

Group: Members

The boys tweeted that they will be doing the halftime show for the Jacksonville vs Atlanta game on DEC 15 2011. thumbsup.gif The games is being televised by the NFL network which is owned by the NFL. The halftime shows are not always shown by networks but because of doing stand up for the NFL the may choose to promote James.
So as I said the games is on the NFL network, which we get in Canada and I currently subscribe to. Here's the important thing for Canadian durbs to know, the rights for this games were bought by Rogers Sportsnet and are shown on the sportsnet channels and not on the NFL network, so don't add the nfl network to your cable programming in hopes of seeing the halftime performance, because the game won't be on. I'm pretty sure the sportnet channels are part of basic cable programming but not 100% sure. So I suggest find out what channel sportsnet is on in your area and tune in shortly after 8:00 pm (well that's when the game starts). To my American friends who are inerested one thing I'll point out, the games will be aired on the NFL network in the US but might be considered specialty programming and not part of most cable packages, just a heads up. w00twave.gif thumbsup.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Dec 2nd 2011, 11:48 AM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

Naira
post Dec 2nd 2011, 1:39 PM
Post #2

I cancelled my cable subscription months ago, so I hope someone will tape the performance and post it. thumbsup.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
stooch
post Dec 2nd 2011, 2:22 PM
Post #3

QUOTE(Naira @ Dec 2nd 2011, 1:39 PM) *

I cancelled my cable subscription months ago, so I hope someone will tape the performance and post it. thumbsup.gif

That's why we have youtube haha.gif I'm sure there will be several versions available thumbsup.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Naira
post Dec 2nd 2011, 2:30 PM
Post #4

QUOTE(stooch @ Dec 2nd 2011, 2:22 PM) *

That's why we have youtube haha.gif I'm sure there will be several versions available thumbsup.gif

I just hope fans will do a better job than with the NFL Stand Up video. There were several reports of fans seeing it at games on the jumbotrons, but still not one single YT video posted to date. unsure.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
stooch
post Dec 2nd 2011, 2:57 PM
Post #5

QUOTE(Naira @ Dec 2nd 2011, 2:30 PM) *

I just hope fans will do a better job than with the NFL Stand Up video. There were several reports of fans seeing it at games on the jumbotrons, but still not one single YT video posted to date. unsure.gif

I hope we can see the network version because I was doing some snoopin on halftime shows and saw "lifehouse" singing at last years MNF NFL game and cell phone versions murder the sound and acoustics of the performance.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Naira
post Dec 2nd 2011, 3:06 PM
Post #6

QUOTE(stooch @ Dec 2nd 2011, 2:57 PM) *

I hope we can see the network version because I was doing some snoopin on halftime shows and saw "lifehouse" singing at last years MNF NFL game and cell phone versions murder the sound and acoustics of the performance.

That would be ideal, but I'm not holding my breath. sad.gif

Come to think of it, since it looks like 19 is involved, we might...

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
jdrocks84
post Dec 2nd 2011, 5:34 PM
Post #7

Dylan tweeted me this when I said the fans are psyched to hear them plugged in and are chomping at the bit for some video, so I asked if the show would be on TV.

"
ArcherNation Archer Nation
@
@JDurbinFanForum We are too! Less acoustic, more rock PLEASE! Might come true on this trip though, electric video that is!"

They know we are wanting video, so hopefully they'll hook us up. original.gif

This post has been edited by jdrocks84: Dec 2nd 2011, 5:37 PM

--------------------
America got it WRONG!
+Quote Post
Naira
post Dec 2nd 2011, 5:51 PM
Post #8

Dylan also tweeted there won't be a video of their Dec 19 performance for sure crying.gif , but they're hoping there'll be one of the Dec 15 performance.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
jdrocks84
post Dec 2nd 2011, 8:23 PM
Post #9

QUOTE(Naira @ Dec 2nd 2011, 5:51 PM) *

Dylan also tweeted there won't be a video of their Dec 19 performance for sure crying.gif , but they're hoping there'll be one of the Dec 15 performance.

Yeah, but since it's in California I would almost bet there will be some fans in the audience that will at least get some video and upload it. At least I'm hoping!

--------------------
America got it WRONG!
+Quote Post
Naira
post Dec 2nd 2011, 8:30 PM
Post #10

QUOTE(jdrocks84 @ Dec 2nd 2011, 8:23 PM) *

Yeah, but since it's in California I would almost bet there will be some fans in the audience that will at least get some video and upload it. At least I'm hoping!

They better! pinch.gif

LOL. I'm sure you're right. Looks like the Durbs are getting a bit more organized lately. Didn't expect to see an upload of tonight's EXTRA video so soon for instance. So there's hope! happy.gif innocent.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
jdrocks84
post Dec 2nd 2011, 8:37 PM
Post #11

QUOTE(Naira @ Dec 2nd 2011, 8:30 PM) *

They better! pinch.gif

LOL. I'm sure you're right. Looks like the Durbs are getting a bit more organized lately. Didn't expect to see an upload of tonight's EXTRA video so soon for instance. So there's hope! happy.gif innocent.gif

We've gotten a few more people join the site I put up, too. I really do hope they add a forum to the official site, but in the meantime I'll do what I can to provide a good alternative. Hoping the contest picks up. People are allowed to post once an hour on the current contest to win a free CD but I think they're thinking they can only post once, lol. I don't want to use up one of the 100 posts to tell them, haha.

--------------------
America got it WRONG!
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 83 Time is now: Sep 30th 2014, 4:55 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol