Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

5 Pages V « < 3 4 5   ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> New Kelly Clarkson iTunes package :)
*Laci
post Dec 27th 2011, 7:34 PM
Post #81

Group: Members

Fav. AI1: Kelly Clarkson
Fav. AI7: Michael Johns

Just bought it!!

This post has been edited by *Laci: Dec 27th 2011, 7:35 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
Blend made by me :) Idol 13: CJ. Jena. Alex. Caleb. Jess. Avatar: jstxanothrxstory
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Dec 27th 2011, 7:34 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

kclarkson1323
post Dec 27th 2011, 8:04 PM
Post #82

Fav. AI4: Carrie Underwood
Fav. AI10: Haley Reinhart

I think that interview provided a lot of answers to some of the debates Ive seen going on around the different Kelly forums. Some issues have certainly been on RCA but a lot has to do with what Kelly does and doesn't want to do. She really has no interest in being that superstar artist she was in 2004-2006.

Some people's hopes for an all country album were crushed haha.gif but she would like to do an album with 2 other artists.

She doesn't really want to do promo in bulk as she gets burnt out.

I thought it was interesting that she originally wanted to be a backup singer cause she didn't want to be in the spotlight.

Didn't know she turned down 2 record deals before Idol. One because they were making her basically sign her life away and they other because they wanted her to lose 20lbs when she only weighed 128lbs.

I thought the 5 songs of hers she would put on someones iPod was interesting as well. Because of You, Walk Away, You Love Me, Irvine and Beautiful Disaster (live version),

I thought it was funny when she said she doesn't get recognized in public until she starts talking. haha.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
TV6: Christina Grimmie|Tess Boyer|Audra McLaughlin|Bria Kelly|AI13: Jena Irene|Jess Meuse|
+Quote Post
aifanatic100
post Dec 28th 2011, 1:48 AM
Post #83

Fav. AI5: Kellie Pickler
Fav. Fav. AI7: Carly Smithson

I think the part of the interview about a Country album was really interesting. Since she doesn't want to do a solo one, I'd love to hear one with two other big name artists. I know Michelle Branch, when asked about reviving The Wreckers with a new partner, said once that she'd have to find someone who can really fill Jessica's shoes and said that if someone like Kelly wanted to team up she would be all for it yes.gif

I think it would be really interesting to have 3 people from different genres though that kind of mesh. Like Kelly, who is kinda soulful Pop/Rock, maybe Carrie who is obviously Country but with a Pop twist, and....I don't know who the third would be. I think Kelly, Carrie, and Reba would be interesting...Reba being extremely Country sounding and being a Country legend, Carrie sounding Country, but not super twangy and being a huge Country name as well, and then Kelly being non-twangy in her singing but fitting right into Country and attracting the Pop crowd. yes.gif I'd be all for something like this (obviously with the other two artists potentially being changed).

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
AdamLfan
post Dec 30th 2011, 6:27 PM
Post #84

Fav. AI8: Adam Lambert

Never Again is just..... omg.gif wub.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
lilaznkellfan
post Dec 30th 2011, 8:04 PM
Post #85

Group Icon

Group: Neurox Media Moderators

Fav. AI10: Haley Reinhart
Fav. AI12: Candice Glover
Fav. Singer: Kelly Clarkson

QUOTE(AdamLfan @ Dec 30th 2011, 3:27 PM) *

Never Again is just..... omg.gif wub.gif

My most-played track too. wub.gif (Thanks, old roomie, for the iTunes gift card! heart.gif)

I haven't listened to the full interview yet, but I'm glad the interviewer didn't just ask the same tired old questions. thumbsup.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
♪ [x] sig & forum rules [x] idf subscriptions [x] download : kelly clarkson

Thanks so much to Deon for the awesome set! IPB Image ~ Jen +++ AI12 faves: candice & angie

+Quote Post
warblerbert
post Dec 31st 2011, 4:31 PM
Post #86

Fav. SYTYCD6: Jakob Karr
Fav. SYTYCD4: Joshua Allen
Fav. Dancers: Jess LeProt. Danny T.

Never Again, heart.gif heart.gif

--------------------
SYTYCD-US: 1 Ashle' Jamile Melody Kamilah 2 Benji Natalie Heidi Musa Travis 3 Danny Sara Lacey Pasha 4 Joshua Katee Gev 5 Jeanine Janette 6 Jakob Ryan Ellenore Kathryn 7 Alex Billy Lauren 8 Jess Miranda Ricky Wadi Clarice
+Quote Post

5 Pages V « < 3 4 5
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Apr 24th 2014, 1:32 AM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol