Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

318 Pages V « < 198 199 200 201 202 > »    ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Brad Paisley Tour, BP Fan Club Presale for KC Happening Now
Mamalety1949
post Mar 15th 2012, 3:53 PM
Post #3981

Group: Members

Fav. AI10: Scotty McCreery
Fav. Scotty McCreery

QUOTE(mm99 @ Mar 12th 2012, 7:04 PM) *

Usually once tickets are for sale Scotty's official site provides a link. It sure had better be happening. Mamalety and I are ready.

Waiting, waiting, waiting wacko.gif stuart.gif bye1.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
SCOTTY IS PURE COUNTRY BECAUSE COUNTRY IS DOWN TO EARTH FOR THE EARTH
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Mar 15th 2012, 3:53 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

Craig Bennett
post Mar 15th 2012, 5:11 PM
Post #3982

QUOTE(stcecilia @ Mar 15th 2012, 3:33 PM) *

I'm so happy... I bought my tickets for the June 29th Saratoga show. so add me to the list please when you get a chance.
I'm thrilled. Hope I get good seats w00twave.gif

I hope you get GREAT seats. The way time has flown by so far this year, June 29 will be here before you know it!

Everybody please keep your eyes open for when tickets go on sale for Raleigh and Charlotte. I've been so busy lately, and I'm kind of hesitant to visit IDF too much while working. I work for an IT company, and we just moved in a new building on the 18th floor in downtown Columbia (great view we have original.gif ) with a completely open setup of cubicles only. So folks can obviously see everything you are looking at on your computer as they walk by. So I got to be good.

But once Raleigh tickets go on sale, I know the sale of Charlotte tickets will not be far behind. And I check here every night once I get home. Help a brother out haha. And keep watch for me.

Monday I actually plan to go to work 30 minutes early for 2 weeks just to get an additional vote in for Scotty on my work laptop before everyone else arrives. I'm sneaky. haha.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
sinycalone
post Mar 15th 2012, 6:05 PM
Post #3983

Group: NX Subscribers

Countrytiger...if you joined Brad's fan club, I believe you automatically get an email alert (about 5 days in advance) about when each presale begins. You might want to double-check that you clicked on the box to receive emails.

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

BEACON THEATER, NEW YORK
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
Lexien
post Mar 15th 2012, 8:15 PM
Post #3984

QUOTE(sinycalone @ Mar 15th 2012, 7:05 PM) *

Countrytiger...if you joined Brad's fan club, I believe you automatically get an email alert (about 5 days in advance) about when each presale begins. You might want to double-check that you clicked on the box to receive emails.

I'm planning on going to that show as well...will send you a pm if you'd like. It seems so far away...

--------------------
+Quote Post
stcecilia
post Mar 16th 2012, 8:05 AM
Post #3985

Fav. AI4: Carrie Underwood

QUOTE(CountryTiger @ Mar 15th 2012, 6:11 PM) *

I hope you get GREAT seats. The way time has flown by so far this year, June 29 will be here before you know it!

Everybody please keep your eyes open for when tickets go on sale for Raleigh and Charlotte. I've been so busy lately, and I'm kind of hesitant to visit IDF too much while working. I work for an IT company, and we just moved in a new building on the 18th floor in downtown Columbia (great view we have original.gif ) with a completely open setup of cubicles only. So folks can obviously see everything you are looking at on your computer as they walk by. So I got to be good.

But once Raleigh tickets go on sale, I know the sale of Charlotte tickets will not be far behind. And I check here every night once I get home. Help a brother out haha. And keep watch for me.

Monday I actually plan to go to work 30 minutes early for 2 weeks just to get an additional vote in for Scotty on my work laptop before everyone else arrives. I'm sneaky. haha.gif

Thanks.... I'll keep watching for you. I joined Brad's fan club...so they send me emails about once a week.

--------------------
+Quote Post
taylortriumphs
post Mar 16th 2012, 3:53 PM
Post #3986

IPB Image

--------------------
+Quote Post
sinycalone
post Mar 16th 2012, 6:13 PM
Post #3987

Just got notice that WXTU is beginning a presale for the Philly/Camden show...and will be having a contest to win tickets with a m&g included.

Buttons and Dawn -- glad we ordered asap at Brad's site.

--------------------

BEACON THEATER, NEW YORK
+Quote Post
buttons66
post Mar 18th 2012, 7:32 AM
Post #3988

QUOTE(sinycalone @ Mar 16th 2012, 7:13 PM) *

Just got notice that WXTU is beginning a presale for the Philly/Camden show...and will be having a contest to win tickets with a m&g included.

Buttons and Dawn -- glad we ordered asap at Brad's site.

Yeah me too. Since we ordered real early I hope we as close to front as possible.However sometimes they have a pit-area at this arena fear2.gif So do I really wanna be in that area..........might be taking my life in my hands if that happens haha.gif

What happens if it rains,since this will be probably outside since its June! .............stupid question ..........YEAH,YOU GET WET!!!!!!! haha.gif Seriously tho..........would they cancel/reschedule etc?? fear2.gif

(However,I see no need to be in the pit-area with a bunch of crazy teens doing the rain- wet-tee-shirt contest unsure.gif haha.gif fear2.gif - maybe alooooooooooooooong time ago yes.gif )

This post has been edited by buttons66: Mar 18th 2012, 7:31 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
DMJ2259
post Mar 18th 2012, 8:10 AM
Post #3989

QUOTE(buttons66 @ Mar 18th 2012, 8:32 AM) *

Yeah me too. Since we ordered real early I hope we as close to front as possible.However sometimes they have a pit-area at this arena fear2.gif So do I really wanna be in that area..........might be taking my life in my hands if that happens haha.gif

What happens if it rains,since this will be probably outside since its June! .............stupid question ..........YEAH,YOU GET WET!!!!!!! haha.gif Seriously tho..........would they cancel/reschedule etc?? fear2.gif

(However,I see no need to be in the pit-area with a bunch of crazy teens doing the rain- wet-tee-shirt contest unsure.gif haha.gif fear2.gif - maybe alooooooooooooooong time ago yes.gif )

What do you mean pit area and it's outside isn't the stage and some seating undercover???

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
sinycalone
post Mar 18th 2012, 8:46 AM
Post #3990

As I understand it (and hopefully I'm right)....the stage and part of the seating area is under cover (I think they call this the pavilion area)...the rest is lawn chairs.

The problem is: the pit (of course) is closest to the stage, but I'm not sure there are seats in that section. I am wondering if Brad's f.c. would even get involved with the pit.

I did read in reviews online that the staff is pretty tough about no pictures, videos, etc.

Also, parking is around $25.00 -- and you cannot combine say the Aquarium and the SBC for one fee. You have to repark.

Some suggest parking on the Philly side, and taking the ferry over. Well, that's probably OK for those living in PA (although parking in Philly can be horrible, too)...but ridiculous for those coming from other parts of New Jersey or New York. Also, I can imagine there would be fairly long waits to get on the return ferries.

Every reviewer said the same thing: get there very early. Very, very early.

--------------------

BEACON THEATER, NEW YORK
+Quote Post
DMJ2259
post Mar 18th 2012, 8:53 AM
Post #3991

QUOTE(sinycalone @ Mar 18th 2012, 9:46 AM) *

As I understand it (and hopefully I'm right)....the stage and part of the seating area is under cover (I think they call this the pavilion area)...the rest is lawn chairs.

The problem is: the pit (of course) is closest to the stage, but I'm not sure there are seats in that section. I am wondering if Brad's f.c. would even get involved with the pit.

I did read in reviews online that the staff is pretty tough about no pictures, videos, etc.

Also, parking is around $25.00 -- and you cannot combine say the Aquarium and the SBC for one fee. You have to repark.

Some suggest parking on the Philly side, and taking the ferry over. Well, that's probably OK for those living in PA (although parking in Philly can be horrible, too)...but ridiculous for those coming from other parts of New Jersey or New York. Also, I can imagine there would be fairly long waits to get on the return ferries.

Every reviewer said the same thing: get there very early. Very, very early.

Oh boy that is not good because I know my family is not going to be able to leave until like 3:30 - 4:00 because my sis-in-law owns a salon. Me I am going in ahead of time (they don't know this yet) and taking the train into Philly then either taking a taxi or ferry across. I want to get my tickets ASAP and of course this time I want to see if I can get to Loretta and finally get a chance to see Scotty.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
sinycalone
post Mar 18th 2012, 9:00 AM
Post #3992

If you take the train to Philly/30th St. - I could pick you up and we can drive to the ferry area and park. Or we could just drive over the bridge to the venue.

Oh, and no credit cards at all for parking or anything inside the venue area. Cash only.

This is all new to me....I'm so used to seeing games and concerts in the Sports Complex in South Philadelphia. Lots of parking...and it's easier to plan your arrival, etc.

This post has been edited by sinycalone: Mar 18th 2012, 9:02 AM

--------------------

BEACON THEATER, NEW YORK
+Quote Post
Craig Bennett
post Mar 18th 2012, 9:13 AM
Post #3993

QUOTE(sinycalone @ Mar 15th 2012, 6:05 PM) *

Thanks. I did join. I'd really like to get lucky and get seats very close to the stage.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Scountry
post Mar 19th 2012, 8:51 PM
Post #3994

More vids from MArch 3th show. Awesome clips, awesome voice.
Scotty McCreery - Water Tower Town (3-3-12)

The Trouble with Girls (3-3-12)

Walk in the Country (3-3-12)

I Love You This Big (3-3-12)

Celebrity (3-3-12)

This post has been edited by Scountry: Mar 19th 2012, 8:51 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
drdeb
post Mar 19th 2012, 9:21 PM
Post #3995

Scountry: LOVE the videoclips of 'my' concert (and rhoricks and SSKYs)!!

--------------------
+Quote Post
taylortriumphs
post Mar 20th 2012, 12:48 PM
Post #3996

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

--------------------
+Quote Post
mm99
post Mar 20th 2012, 1:00 PM
Post #3997

Fav. Team McCreery145 MC113 SM345

QUOTE(taylortriumphs @ Mar 20th 2012, 10:48 AM) *

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

What a photogenic kid. (good think Scottyasia has gone to bed! cat.gif )

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Mamalety1949
post Mar 20th 2012, 4:36 PM
Post #3998

Fav. Scotty McCreery

QUOTE(mm99 @ Mar 20th 2012, 1:00 PM) *

What a photogenic kid. (good think Scottyasia has gone to bed! cat.gif )

Scotty can't take a bad picture, even if he tried grin.gif wub.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
SCOTTY IS PURE COUNTRY BECAUSE COUNTRY IS DOWN TO EARTH FOR THE EARTH
+Quote Post
buttons66
post Mar 20th 2012, 4:45 PM
Post #3999

in my e-mail ............just in case somebody didn't get an update!!

VOTE FOR BRAD FOR THE ACMs

Brad is nominated for Entertainer of the Year and it's up to YOU to help him take it home! Voting for the Entertainer of the Year will close during the third hour of the live broadcast and you can vote once a day. Brad is also nominated for Male Vocalist of the Year, Vocal Event of the Year for "Old Alabama" with Alabama and Vocal Event of the Year for "Remind Me" with Carrie Underwood.

Don't forget to tune in to see Brad on Sunday, April 1st at 8PM CT on CBS.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ADVANCE TICKET SALES FOR JONES BEACH & BETHEL, NY START WEDNESDAY!

Brad has just announced another advance ticket opportunity for The Virtual Reality Tour in Bethel, NY and Jones Beach, NY and he has personally made sure that BPFC members have access to some of the best seats in the house!

6/1/12

Jones Beach, NY
Nikon Theatre
Advance Tickets Start: Wednesday 3/21 @ 10am CT
Advance Tickets End: Wednesday 3/28 @ 5pm CT

8/10/12

Bethel, NY
Bethel Woods Pavilion
Advance Tickets Start: Wednesday 3/21 @ 10am CT

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Advance ticket sales are running now through Wednesday 3/21 @ 5pm CT for the following shows!

6/30/12
Philadelphia, PA
Susquehanna Bank Center

6/2/12
Hartford, CT
Comcast Theatre

6/29/12
Saratoga, NY
Saratoga Performing Arts Center

8/11/12
Darien Center, NY
Darien Lakes Performing Arts Center

--------------------
+Quote Post
buttons66
post Mar 22nd 2012, 7:26 AM
Post #4000

ADVANCE TICKET SALES FOR SOUTHAVEN, MS START THURSDAY!

Brad has just announced another advance ticket opportunity for The Virtual Reality Tour in Southaven, MS and he has personally made sure that BPFC members have access to some of the best seats in the house!

8/17/12

Southaven, MS
Snowden Grove Amphitheater
Advance Tickets Start: Thursday 3/22 @ 10am CT

--------------------
+Quote Post

318 Pages V « < 198 199 200 201 202 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Dec 19th 2014, 12:31 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol