Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Toronto Show Review, 10/9/11
CarrieNikko#1Fan
post Oct 11th 2011, 11:22 PM
Post #1

Group: Members

Fav. SYTYCD2: Allison Holker
Fav. SYTYCDC1: Miles Faber

bye1.gif So, I haven't posted here in forever, but I went to the tour in Toronto this past Sunday and I figured I'd share my review with you all if anyone wants to hear it!

--------------------
heroes:radomski. holker. faber. kazmierczak. case. popowich. germer. arsenault. chbeeb.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Oct 11th 2011, 11:22 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

KayJDance
post Oct 11th 2011, 11:27 PM
Post #2

Fav. SYTYCD4: Chelsie Hightower
Fav. SYTYCD7: Lauren Froderman
Fav. Loves:ChelsieKay & Caitlynn <3

I'D LOVE TO!!!!! w00t.gif

--------------------

Hey I'm Kalyn!IPB Image||IPB Image||SYTYCD Tour: 9/17||IPB Image|| Twitter||Team Caitlynn Lawson
Mandie is my twinflame, Marissa is my triplet, and Clovers rule the world forever!

Lawson Hightower McCormick Froderman Holker Galiano
+Quote Post
jstxanothrxstory
post Oct 11th 2011, 11:28 PM
Post #3

Fav. SYTYCD9: Witney Carson
Fav. SYTYCD10: Nico Greetham
Fav. SYTYCD11: Teddy Coffey

I was at the Toronto show too. w00t.gif Can't wait to read.

--------------------
I ♥ Andrew. ◄◄ Last.fm. Twitter. Lee-DeWyze.net. It Element 4.
IPB Image
S:SJDS: Jon. Reed. Jaclyn. Natalie. ◄◄ DWTS19: Janel/Val. Alfonso/Witney. Lea/Artem.
+Quote Post
CarrieNikko#1Fan
post Oct 11th 2011, 11:49 PM
Post #4

So, I'm not going to say much about the show besides that it was un-freaking-real. I had row 2 floor seats which was absolutely insane and so amazing. Jess and Tadd are such crowd pleasers and I absolutely loved watching them perform. Jordan and Clarice are so damn fierce. Melanie is insane. Marko freaking blows me away and left me pathetically tearing up like 5 times. And I just loved everyone else!

Now onto the good stuff. icecream.gif

M I T C H E L L

After the show, first to come out was Mitchell. He was never one of my favourite on the show, but there's no denying that he is such a sweet person. He asked me how I enjoyed the show and I told him that I thought they had a really interesting set up this year and the show was great. Then, he continued down the line.

R I C K Y

Next was Ricky. Now, I've heard this boy was sweet, so I was expecting nothing but good things from him. He is seriously one of the sweetest people I have ever met. The way he hugs everyone, personalizes everyones autograph, and talks to everyone just makes my heart melt. And it doesn't hurt that he has such an adorable smile. wub.gif

Melanie and Marko came out next, who are mine and my sisters favourites so at this point we were both freaking out. Just a bit. Or a lot. Okay, okay we were freaking out maybe a bit too much.

M E L A N I E

First was Melanie. wub.gif Ugh, she is just so cute. I bought the poster of Marko and she saw it and said, "that's my partner. What a guy. Here, I'm going to sign it for him". And she takes it and writes "Melanie loves -->" with the arrow pointing to his face. haha.gif My sister was so excited to meet Melanie, and had bought her a gift which Melanie absolutely loved. We both raved to her quite a bit about how amazing she is, but with a girl like Melanie, you really can't help it.

M A R K O icecream.gif icecream.gif wub.gif

Next was Marko. Now, Marko is sooo special to me. He is my absolute favourite and I had been looking forward to meeting him the most. I bought him a dog-tag necklace and got "If you have a reason to live, you don't have a reason to quit" (I really hope he wears in sometimes lol). He got to me and I'm pretty sure I look like a complete goof with the huge smile I had on my face. I told him my name, and he immediately pulled me in for a hug and said, "So, you're the famous Judy?!". I then told him how amazing I thought he was, although I was so overwhelmed with excitement I could barely find the words. When he opened his gift he was so shocked to see what I had gotten him. He kept repeating, "no... no... you didn't have to do this... this is so amazing" and phrases similar to that. I honestly wish I remember more for meeting him, but according to my sister he "hugged you like 500 times". So, pretty much I love Marko Germar. wub.gif

IPB Image

This post has been edited by CarrieNikko#1Fan: Oct 11th 2011, 11:52 PM

--------------------
heroes:radomski. holker. faber. kazmierczak. case. popowich. germer. arsenault. chbeeb.
+Quote Post
dancesassy123
post Oct 12th 2011, 7:02 PM
Post #5

Fav. SYTYCD1: Nick Lazzarini
Fav. SYTYCD2: Ivan Koumaev
Fav. Gymnast: Nastia Liukin

wub.gif Marko's so sweet! Glad everyone was good to you. heart.gif

--------------------
your mouth is poison. your mouth is wine.
you think your dreams are the same as mine.
+Quote Post
Jess
post Oct 16th 2011, 11:01 AM
Post #6

Group: Blend Artists

Fav. SYTYCD5: Janette Manrara
Fav. SYTYCD6: Jakob Karr
Fav. SYTYCD11: Serge Onik

Awww love that you got to have such special interactions with your boy Marko. wub.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
sytycd11: serge. carly. | Serge Squad | RIP Michael Johns ♥ | IDF's Master Top 40 Countdown
+Quote Post
KayJDance
post Oct 16th 2011, 11:54 AM
Post #7

Yes, Ricky is such a sweety!!! heart.gif Aaawww Melanie is so cute!!! wub.gif And your experience with Marko sounds like all kinds of amazing!!! w00t.gif

--------------------

Hey I'm Kalyn!IPB Image||IPB Image||SYTYCD Tour: 9/17||IPB Image|| Twitter||Team Caitlynn Lawson
Mandie is my twinflame, Marissa is my triplet, and Clovers rule the world forever!

+Quote Post
CarrieNikko#1Fan
post Oct 16th 2011, 10:48 PM
Post #8

QUOTE(dancesassy123 @ Oct 12th 2011, 6:02 PM) *

wub.gif Marko's so sweet! Glad everyone was good to you. heart.gif

He is! wub.gif Thank you! heart.gif

QUOTE(Jess @ Oct 16th 2011, 10:01 AM) *

Awww love that you got to have such special interactions with your boy Marko. wub.gif

Eek, thanks Jess! heart.gif How excited are you for your show?!

QUOTE(KayJDance @ Oct 16th 2011, 10:54 AM) *

Yes, Ricky is such a sweety!!! heart.gif Aaawww Melanie is so cute!!! wub.gif And your experience with Marko sounds like all kinds of amazing!!! w00t.gif

He really is, and yes she is! wub.gif Aww, it was!

This post has been edited by CarrieNikko#1Fan: Oct 16th 2011, 11:04 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Jess
post Oct 16th 2011, 11:01 PM
Post #9

Group: Blend Artists

Fav. SYTYCD5: Janette Manrara
Fav. SYTYCD11: Serge Onik

QUOTE(CarrieNikko#1Fan @ Oct 16th 2011, 8:48 PM) *

Eek, thanks Jess! heart.gif How excited are you for your show?!

Soooooooo excited! spaz.gif It's going to be a crazy whirlwind of flying out after an exam Friday afternoon, LA on Saturday, driving 6 hours to San Jose on Sunday, and then flying back to Pullman early on Monday morning in time to go back to class at around 1pm. omg.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
sytycd11: serge. carly. | Serge Squad | RIP Michael Johns ♥ | IDF's Master Top 40 Countdown
+Quote Post
CarrieNikko#1Fan
post Oct 16th 2011, 11:04 PM
Post #10

And now to continue my review...

J O R D A N

Next up was Jordan, who my little sister is a huge fan of (and who was wearing the most amazing shoes). She was so incredibly sweet to my sister and she made her night. wub.gif I didn't talk too much to Jordan as I wanted my sister to have as much time with her as possible, but watching them interact was the cutest thing ever!

C L A R I C E

Clarice was next, and my gosh is she ever gorgeous. Like... completely flawless. omg.gif I gave her a gift from my friend Bianca, and she knew exactly who I was! She remembered me tweeting her. The girl is just beautiful, inside and out. For realz.

C A I T L Y N N

Next is Caitlynn. She is sooo adorable, first off. I got along with her so well! We spent a few minutes talking about Toronto and about the tour, and the show. I like Caitlynn sooo much more after seeing her perform live and meeting her. heart.gif

J E S S

Ok, so I loved Jess before the show and meeting him... but afterwards, my love for him grew a crazy amount. He was just such a crowd pleaser and such a joy to watch. He honestly put a smile on my face every time he was on the stage. So, we were one of the last people in line of the barricades and he was one of the last dancers, so we spent quite some time with him. He got to me, and was like "WELL HELLO THERE" and gave me a hug. wub.gif So, I was dead already. I told him how amazing he was and that he succeeds at making people happy when he dances. He thanked me and we talked for awhile about the tour and such. I gave him his gift and he thanked me and gave me another hug. He was just perfect, pretty much.

IPB Image

This post has been edited by CarrieNikko#1Fan: Oct 16th 2011, 11:08 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
warblerbert
post Oct 16th 2011, 11:14 PM
Post #11

Fav. SYTYCD4: Joshua Allen
Fav. Dancers: Jess LeProt. Danny T.

wub.gif wub.gif Love your review! Thanks for taking the time to share it with us!

--------------------
SYTYCD-US: 1 Ashle' Jamile Melody Kamilah 2 Benji Natalie Heidi Musa Travis 3 Danny Sara Lacey Pasha 4 Joshua Katee Gev 5 Jeanine Janette 6 Jakob Ryan Ellenore Kathryn 7 Alex Billy Lauren 8 Jess Miranda Ricky Wadi Clarice
+Quote Post
jstxanothrxstory
post Oct 17th 2011, 7:50 AM
Post #12

Jess. wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
S:SJDS: Jon. Reed. Jaclyn. Natalie. ◄◄ DWTS19: Janel/Val. Alfonso/Witney. Lea/Artem.
+Quote Post
KayJDance
post Oct 17th 2011, 2:34 PM
Post #13

I love it all!!! heart.gif Jordan's interactions with your sister sounds adorable and I love how kind Jess was! wub.gif

This post has been edited by KayJDance: Oct 17th 2011, 2:34 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
CarrieNikko#1Fan
post Oct 17th 2011, 6:48 PM
Post #14

QUOTE(Jess @ Oct 16th 2011, 10:01 PM) *

Soooooooo excited! spaz.gif It's going to be a crazy whirlwind of flying out after an exam Friday afternoon, LA on Saturday, driving 6 hours to San Jose on Sunday, and then flying back to Pullman early on Monday morning in time to go back to class at around 1pm. omg.gif

That is crazy! But you are going to have so much fun! You are going to fall in love with Melanie, she is so sweet. wub.gif I'm seeing her again in May and I cannot wait!

QUOTE(warblerbert @ Oct 16th 2011, 10:14 PM) *

wub.gif wub.gif Love your review! Thanks for taking the time to share it with us!

Aww, no problem. Thanks for taking the time to read it and comment. huggy.gif

QUOTE(jstxanothrxstory @ Oct 17th 2011, 6:50 AM) *

Jess. wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

HE. IS. PERFECT. wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

QUOTE(KayJDance @ Oct 17th 2011, 1:34 PM) *

I love it all!!! heart.gif Jordan's interactions with your sister sounds adorable and I love how kind Jess was! wub.gif

Aww, they were adorable to watch! He was absolutely adorable.. the cutest! wub.gif I'm in love.

--------------------
+Quote Post
jstxanothrxstory
post Oct 17th 2011, 7:23 PM
Post #15

TBH, my feet hurt just looking at Jordan's shoes. fear.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
CarrieNikko#1Fan
post Oct 17th 2011, 9:19 PM
Post #16

I wanted to steal her shoes from her feet. omg.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Nov 1st 2014, 5:24 AM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol