Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

11 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 > »    ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> For Your Entertainment Anniversary
Love2Lurk
post Oct 10th 2011, 6:59 AM
Post #21

Group: Members

Fav. Adam Lambert

I have always loved 'Music Again".......because Adam...really did make me.......want to listen to music again wub.gif wub.gif
In my younger days.....I always loved music......however, was in a time in my life that I wasn't listening to music so much sad.gif .....
then found Adam and began....listening to music again.....love it!!!!!

and.......I loved that 'strippy coat' heart.gif

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Oct 10th 2011, 6:59 AM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

Adam_Fan_Forever
post Oct 10th 2011, 10:02 AM
Post #22

For Your Entertainment

My favorite is the video!! I love it. Insanely gorgeous, in control, sexy.

IPB Image

IPB Image

This post has been edited by Adam_Fan_Forever: Oct 10th 2011, 10:02 AM

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
inverse
post Oct 10th 2011, 10:30 AM
Post #23

that outfit he wears in the choreographed dance scenes in the FYE video is one of the hottest things my eyes have ever experienced.

UNF + NGH = Adam in that outfit.

I enjoy the song too but it's not one of my favorites on the album. Still fun though.

This post has been edited by inverse: Oct 10th 2011, 10:31 AM

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
jnmk
post Oct 10th 2011, 11:57 AM
Post #24

IPB Image

love this video, love this song!

i remember when it premiered on ryan seacrest's show. i was huddled next to my computer at work, trying not to get in trouble. it was such an exciting day.

my only gripe is that it doesn't translate well to live performance. i'm sure adam will keep this in mind as he chooses his singles for era 2. but i love the album version.

damn, he's so hot in this vid omg.gif

IPB Image

--------------------

IPB Image
+Quote Post
MoreGlam
post Oct 10th 2011, 12:11 PM
Post #25

Fav. AI8: Adam Lambert

QUOTE(jnmk @ Oct 10th 2011, 12:57 PM) *

IPB Image

i remember when it premiered on ryan seacrest's show. i was huddled next to my computer at work, trying not to get in trouble. it was such an exciting day.

my only gripe is that it doesn't translate well to live performance. i'm sure adam will keep this in mind as he chooses his singles for era 2. but i love the album version.

IPB Image

ITA. Although the live FYE in the international leg of GNT was pretty decent. original.gif However, I still like the album version the best. And I love love the video!!! I still remember my excitement every morning when FYE was #1 week after week on Much More Top 10!!!

This post has been edited by MoreGlam: Oct 10th 2011, 12:12 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Kimberly_Caldwell_4_Life
post Oct 10th 2011, 12:15 PM
Post #26

Fav. AI2: Kimberly Caldwell
Fav. AI7: Jason Castro
Fav. AI8: Megan Joy & Adam Lambert

Personally, I LOVE FYE. I've loved it since the first listen on Seacrest's radio show. It's a constant staple on my playlist. original.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
August 26, 2009. June 18, 2010. July 12, 2014.
+Quote Post
patches77
post Oct 10th 2011, 12:21 PM
Post #27

Fav. Joshua + Katee <3

I love FYE! It's what drew me to Adam as an artist originally. I saw him perform it on the AMA's and I had no opinion on him whatsoever at that point and I fell in love with the song. I downloaded it and to this day it is still the most played song on my ipod. It isn't my favourite on the album but it's the song that started me on this crazy adventure with all of you guys wub.gif

--------------------
Sig, Icon: BRSTek IPB Image
+Quote Post
bebeg
post Oct 10th 2011, 12:27 PM
Post #28

QUOTE(jnmk @ Oct 10th 2011, 12:57 PM) *

IPB Image

IPB Image

I too remember sitting at the computer when it premiered on Ryan's show. I remember that at first I wasn't sure how I felt about the song but I do remember being emotional for Adam....his very first single was being played on the radio...how cool was that? Of course, I came to love it and since I wouldn't listen to any snippets of any of the other songs, it became the only song I was listening to for some time haha.gif I also remember listening to it that first day and thinking 'did he really just say that' and loving him even more because 'yes, he did just say that'. The double entendres of the song are great devil.gif

I love that he realized it wasn't the greatest song to perform live but found a way to use it during Glam Nation. I think it was perfect to play it as the opening of the show...it built the anticipation for what was to come....he was about to wow us....he was there for our entertainment....perfect!!

--------------------
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
aviddem
post Oct 10th 2011, 4:44 PM
Post #29

Fav. Idol: ADAM F. LAMBERT

*Unpopular opinion warning*. This video is so much hotter than that dang-blasted AMA performance with that ridiculous 3-level obstacle course he had to navigate. Had the performance been more like the video with blazing hot and sexy Adam dominating those dancers like this...no one would have been offended and I'm certain that his album sales would have been through the roof, easily platinum or even double or triple platinum. And before anyone throws rocks at me, even Adam said in an interview shortly after the AMA's that everyone should check out the video because "it's much better" than the AMA performance. *end unpopular opinion* haha.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
jnmk
post Oct 10th 2011, 4:59 PM
Post #30

QUOTE(aviddem @ Oct 10th 2011, 5:44 PM) *

*Unpopular opinion warning*. This video is so much hotter than that dang-blasted AMA performance with that ridiculous 3-level obstacle course he had to navigate. Had the performance been more like the video with blazing hot and sexy Adam dominating those dancers like this...no one would have been offended and I'm certain that his album sales would have been through the roof, easily platinum or even double or triple platinum. And before anyone throws rocks at me, even Adam said in an interview shortly after the AMA's that everyone should check out the video because "it's much better" than the AMA performance. *end unpopular opinion* haha.gif

haha.gif ^^^

your opinion might be more popular than you think wink.gif

AMAs were excellent bc it sure was memorable tongue.gif and he looked effin HOT drool.gif but yeahhhh, that scaffolding was ridiculous!

--------------------

IPB Image
+Quote Post
AdamLfan
post Oct 10th 2011, 6:13 PM
Post #31

Fav. AI1: Kelly Clarkson

I remember listening to FYE on the Ryan Seacrest's radio show for the 1st time and freaking out about it lol. I still enjoy listening to it happy.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
sealuv
post Oct 10th 2011, 6:21 PM
Post #32

QUOTE(AdamLfan @ Oct 10th 2011, 5:13 PM) *

I remember listening to FYE on the Ryan Seacrest's radio show for the 1st time and freaking out about it lol. I still enjoy listening to it happy.gif

I do too.....then Adam asked Ryan what he thought...he, of course, said something in the vein of "yea, great". I just remember being so excited and also freakin' out... haha.gif when i got it...probably listened to it non stop a good 50 times.......and still love it. ....know I will be doing this again when the new single is released via Ryan...

--------------------
2015 IS GONNA BE ..... NUTS...MAC..'ADAM'..IA NUTS!
+Quote Post
Love2Lurk
post Oct 10th 2011, 6:34 PM
Post #33

Fav. Adam Lambert

QUOTE(Adam_Fan_Forever @ Oct 10th 2011, 11:02 AM) *

For Your Entertainment

My favorite is the video!! I love it. Insanely gorgeous, in control, sexy.

IPB Image

IPB Image

OMG w00t.gif Love this video.....wasn't this the video shoot that we had some Stealth Skanks fear.gif
Sneaking around the building and spying on Adam ph34rwave.gif haha.gif haha.gif haha.gif
That was so funny....they were tweeting and spying ph34rwave.gif haha.gif haha.gif

Oh...I forgot to say.....I love this song too !!!!!

This post has been edited by Love2Lurk: Oct 10th 2011, 6:40 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
sealuv
post Oct 10th 2011, 7:43 PM
Post #34

QUOTE(Love2Lurk @ Oct 10th 2011, 5:34 PM) *

OMG w00t.gif Love this video.....wasn't this the video shoot that we had some Stealth Skanks fear.gif
Sneaking around the building and spying on Adam ph34rwave.gif haha.gif haha.gif haha.gif
That was so funny....they were tweeting and spying ph34rwave.gif haha.gif haha.gif
Oh...I forgot to say.....I love this song too !!!!!

Loved that ...we were all glued to the thread waiting to hear what Lori and Libracats had to say while they were sneaking around the set.....this was our first video and soooo special! heart.gif

--------------------
2015 IS GONNA BE ..... NUTS...MAC..'ADAM'..IA NUTS!
+Quote Post
Kimberly_Caldwell_4_Life
post Oct 10th 2011, 7:47 PM
Post #35

DEFINITELY not the only one who thinks that. wink.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
stardust1213
post Oct 10th 2011, 11:17 PM
Post #36

QUOTE(AdamLfan @ Oct 10th 2011, 7:13 PM) *

ME TOO!!!! heart.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Kimberly_Caldwell_4_Life
post Oct 10th 2011, 11:45 PM
Post #37

It's a great song to dance to.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
swflaboy
post Oct 10th 2011, 11:48 PM
Post #38

Agreed. I was like WTF is he doing?

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
sandyrk
post Oct 11th 2011, 1:51 AM
Post #39

Group: NX Subscribers

QUOTE(swflaboy @ Oct 10th 2011, 9:48 PM) *

Agreed. I was like WTF is he doing?

Definitely agree. I had just come back from a cruise THAT very night (brag, brag) and I flipped on my t.v. right away, jet lag and all, and I couldn't believe how weird that performance was. I wanted to like it so much, and my husband had to calm me down, telling me it wasn't all that bad bloated.gif bloated.gif bloated.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Ame
post Oct 11th 2011, 5:07 AM
Post #40

And here we go.

What about Whatya want from me song?
I ♥ it so much.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Animation made by my friend original.gif

IPB Image

And of course, perfect videoclip wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

That was the first time I saw him and I may say that thanks to this vid and especially this song I became Adam's fan. I'm still enchanted by his voice. Adam made me more tolerant and open minded person.
Thank you, sweetheart heart.gif

And one more

I'm sorry for probably the longest post ever made and maybe you've read this article but I hope it doesn't matter... noexpression.gif noexpression.gif
http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/loves-...-do-you-want-me

This post has been edited by Ame: Oct 11th 2011, 5:47 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post

11 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Dec 18th 2014, 9:27 AM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol